Dan and Phil Part 104: DAPG IS BACK FROM THE DEAD

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
howadorableright
sad dimple
Pronouns: she/her

i just realized how close we are to april fools, any predictions???

if they're reading this just tossing an idea out, make a real onlyfans acc and post a video called "our sex tape" and then it's them making the word sex out of tape. thoughts 🤷‍♀️
back back back back again
amazing
crusty sponge

...we back? yay!

while idb was down, phil uploaded:

i disagreed with a lot of the placements, i lovee that pic of him in the glasses and navy jumper for example. but a nice message and he's glowing! (the way his hair is styled here >>)
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

parttimehomo wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:41 pm Love knowing that Phil's a passenger seat princess (but I cannot believe they have a car in London. Dude.). I think I remember dnp talking about how Phil's a really bad driver in some old videos? Does anyone else remember that?
I remember him saying it took him a few tries to pass his driving test, and when he did it was only because the evaluator had just won the lottery.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Yes hi, we're back up! We had some issues with the domain which meant we were down for a day(ish) but we're good again. Thanks for your patience everyone :ribena:

I also disagreed with some of the placements but I was absolutely heart eyes over the bit where he explains the profile pic he had for 3 years. I was definitely one of the people silently begging him to change it 'cause I was sick of it buuuuuuut his reasons were so sweet and sentimental. It being a true reflection of who he is having a silly little moment (with Dan) was just so... oh my heart.

:rainbowtears:

The biggest DnP news yesterday came from PJ though. Apparently, Dan and Phil have a voice activated bin that they have to give commands to in an American accent because it doesn't recognize British accents.
Y'all we gotta stop buying merch for a bit they clearly have too much money to know what to do with.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Grey
lady door

Catallena wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:34 pm
The biggest DnP news yesterday came from PJ though. Apparently, Dan and Phil have a voice activated bin that they have to give commands to in an American accent because it doesn't recognize British accents.
Y'all we gotta stop buying merch for a bit they clearly have too much money to know what to do with.
Bahahaha wtf!

Eat the rich :philtrash:

(Also, wait has it been confirmed that they have a car? I was kinda thinking he just meant a taxi or something).
I'm having a stress.
literally_formless
butt chair

I wonder if Phil left out so many icons I see people reminding him about on Twitter so he can do a part 2.

Do we think he's his own Archive Historian?
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Phil Stories:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Grey wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:04 pm (Also, wait has it been confirmed that they have a car? I was kinda thinking he just meant a taxi or something).
Nah, it's definitely possible they just meant a taxi or uber and were sharing earbuds or something. But people are having way more fun with the 'phar' :lol:
literally_formless wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:08 am I wonder if Phil left out so many icons I see people reminding him about on Twitter so he can do a part 2.

Do we think he's his own Archive Historian?
Hm maybe? He's been on a roll with consistent uploading on AP lately so if he can make 2 videos out of it (depending on how the first one does I guess) good for him.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Maybeyes
smol bean

From The Phude last year and now this?!
What a range!
I love them♥️
000dia000
emo goose

Dan and Phil Crafts in the year of our lord 2024? I'll take it!

Also, it's sort of like a Day in the Life video too...in unexpected ways.
:cactus:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

*stares in wtf*

They really made a whole production out of it and everything.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
howadorableright
sad dimple

does anyone know who the artist was for the new merch? i'm feeling it
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Loving the new merch! We really live in a timeline where DnP are releasing merch of them holding hands, it crazy.

The artists doesn't seem to be listed this time.

God they look so good :onfire: :onfire: :onfire:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
howadorableright
sad dimple

howadorableright wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:52 pm does anyone know who the artist was for the new merch? i'm feeling it
did a little deep dive and looks like it's @divine.gnosis on insta !!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I literally want to write a love letter to that whole video. The high concept! The VHS tape effects! The 'made this in film school' vibes! It is pure old school weird horror junkie Phil Lester through and through and if this were a 2 star straight to streaming indie release I would watch the fuck out of it and add it to my letterboxed with a glowing review.

I would give anything for a making of/behind the scenes of this. PJ (if it was PJ that helped them) come thru pls.
literally_formless
butt chair

DanAndPhilCRAFTS is up 18,000 subscribers! Nice to see their twice daily upload schedule is paying off.

Seriously, though, what if we tried somehow to make it hit a million?
tinaoe
crusty sponge

oh they got me. loved the video and the merch so i guess i'll have to spring the 50 bucks for the bundle
Panda728
phillion/danosaur <//3

I want the ritual tee so bad but I just bought concert tickets recently so I'm trying to cut back on my spending for a bit to make up for the dip my bank account took. but man I love it
momentojabali
dank meme

I'm a bit late but I thought I'd share anyway. I loved finding out that Dan was so mad at the game of life that he actually uninstalled it as soon as they finished recording the video. Sometimes I wonder which reactions are genuine and which ones they're playing up for the camera but it looks like the hate was real in that one!

Also the car thing. I'm in the group of people who thought he was talking about a taxi or someone else's car. I feel like the first time he talked about it he was just thinking about getting one and then not that longer after that we got this comment from Phil. He could have also just phrased it that way when he was actually just days away from buying it but I doubt it.

And yes long live DanandPhilCrafts I never unsubbed. Waiting for that behind the scenes vid with PJ.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

10/10 Sims video for me.

Highlights include:

- Phil's bonkers story about the Dog Warden and the fraudulent way he won a contest.
- Dan's ad read for NordVPN. Can't believe the author of The Urge is finally dropping more fic after so long, even if it's a different ship.
- The bit where they talk about the dangers of livestreaming while being able to edit videos (this really comes up a lot i feel?) where Dan calls Phil 'a stupid bitch who i hate' and Phil seems genuinely shook for a second before telling him 'fuck you' all while giggling and shit. Flirting right in front of my salad.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
howadorableright
sad dimple

definitely glad they decided not to keep dil a cop i think that was the right call lollll

it's looking like criminal is in the lead in the poll for dil's next job and i do have to agree that would be the most entertaining, although astronaut i also would like to see
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Tweets:
Turns out the story about the Dog Warden is true.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
momentojabali
dank meme

I love that a fan was the one to go digging around looking for a news article from the 90's in Rawtenstall and not Phil himself whose mum might still have it. Glad they found it he was a cute little kid
CampyHowell
not a first-time poster

Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Loved to see this behind the scenes, great work from PJ & co as always.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr