Dan and Phil Part 104: DAPG IS BACK FROM THE DEAD

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
kavat
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

I went to WAD last night and it was so much fun. Ben came out before the show ("dans full time stage manager, part time stress ball", his own words) and told everyone to be excited but not yell out lines or punchlines ahead, and people were being very good about it.

There were some minor changes from when I saw it in Europe last year, mostly just updated references which felt appropriate and relevant. I'm very excited to see how the edit turns out.

Dan came out again on stage after the end to say thanks and it was very sweet.

He also came out at stage door, which was actually just a gate on the side, and it was great to see him again if only for a moment.

It was also so fun to meet so many phannie friends, old and new 🥹🥹
000dia000
emo goose

Worth sharing. A lot of thoughts. Feeling a bit like a demon phannie.
(genuinely what does this mean other than dan calling him beautiful? and for what reason?)
:cactus:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

LOOK AT ALL THE FLOWERS

:rainbowtears:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
fioebae
drama llama

New sims video was so fun, though I, like Phil, do get very stressed by them not utilising the pause button!

The very explicit (for Sims) onsen… encounter… was so funny, Dab really just jumped right on that thing 😂 Pour bot hem, this one goes out to you. Dan being so scandalised and Phil living for it really just makes me laugh, you can tell that boy really hasn’t gone to many clubs. No bathhouses for him post BIG 😂
LAshleigh
rainbow nerd

I really need pictures of the phouse covered in all of those flowers :happytears:

I hope he gets to look at them every day for the next week and be so so happy like he deserves
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

How dare YouTube come between Mr. Capita£ester and his coin?

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
momentojabali
dank meme

I was wondering why they had changed the thumbnail! They also changed the title which I've just seen on the wayback machine was the public woohoo incident like how is that too much for Youtube
pararlama
phillion/danosaur <//3
Pronouns: they/them

000dia000 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:47 pm Worth sharing. A lot of thoughts. Feeling a bit like a demon phannie.
(genuinely what does this mean other than dan calling him beautiful? and for what reason?)
Phil said that the place was so dense, beautiful, and so big. So I think Dan intended to call Phil dense, then backtracked when Phil said "beautiful", then backtracked even more when Phil said "so big" lol

so i think it's only fair that he comes up here and shares this with me

Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Most unhinged title on today of all days. <3

Phil is really living all his capitalist dreams in this one lol.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
fioebae
drama llama

Our clickbate queens :loveeyes: <3
Panda728
phillion/danosaur <//3

pararlama wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:35 pm
000dia000 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:47 pm Worth sharing. A lot of thoughts. Feeling a bit like a demon phannie.
Phil said that the place was so dense, beautiful, and so big. So I think Dan intended to call Phil dense, then backtracked when Phil said "beautiful", then backtracked even more when Phil said "so big" lol
Phil said beautiful before he said dense, so I think Dan might've been calling him both beautiful and dense, but then regretted it after the "and so big" lol
LAshleigh
rainbow nerd

Phil and Susan making their third holiday scrapbook while Dan just keeps paying taxes is quite iconic, not gonna lie. Dan seemed still exhausted from the WAD recording, but Phil was living his Capital £ester dreams and I love that for him.
fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

Haven’t posted in ages as tbh this new era is everything I have ever wanted it to be.

But Phil and his - me and Susan have been raw dogging it 😂my god I legitimately nearly chocked on the straw in my drink 😂
jmorton
butt chair

What I absolutely loved about that video is how it displayed the disparate parts of their views on life and Phil gets to relax and travel really quickly while Dan is paying taxes over and over. It was great and the glee that Phil had afterword made the video that much better. Lol
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

I loved how Phil chose the scooter in the game of Life. I wonder if he saw the Twitter theory that he left WAD on a scooter.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

I love them!
parallel
phabergé

I loved that video lmao. I love how they kept trying to make each other jealous. Phil picking a wife to wind Dan up was sending me
jmorton
butt chair

New video. The editing tips moment was probably Dan's peak moment of 2024

literally_formless
butt chair

Two days in a row?!?

I wonder how Dan's livestream ticket sales are going.
fioebae
drama llama

I think this is my favourite combination outfit from the two of them potentially ever. The colours are warm and welcoming, it’s cosy, slightly different for both of them yet still their own personal styles, and they coordinate perfectly. My favourite Phil jumper certainly.

Nothing much else to say about the video, edit tips was hilarious.

I hope the show recording is selling well. I haven’t bought it as I saw it in person and this is just a rental not forever digital copy so it doesn’t seem worth it for me personally. The orange carpet and aftershow sound fantastic so I’m sad to be missing out on that.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I had two thoughts about that video.

1. Their jumpers were kinda matching and it was very aesthetically pleasing to my eyes.

2. Is summed up in this Tumblr post:
https://www.tumblr.com/phantasticphizza/742566045827645440/just-something-that-was-on-my-mind
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
LAshleigh
rainbow nerd

Do I even want to click on this new video? I am afraid :lol:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

Loved the Dragon Race, but I did miss them putting things on each other like in the other two.

Does anyone know if the Orange Carpet is at 8:00 GmT or 7:30 GMT on Feb. 25? (Getting ready a week in advance).
000dia000
emo goose

whenever Phil says "what the frick" I'm violently reminded that he's an americaboo
:cactus: