Phan Art

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
obvsly
#relatable
Pronouns: she/her

I love Korein. Her art always brightens up my day. :love2:
Look at these recent posts!
fondsmiles
phabergé

obvsly wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:33 am I love Korein. Her art always brightens up my day. :love2:
Look at these recent posts!
she's the freaking best I love her! <3
[x]
[x]
phillyforgot
butt chair

Someone tried to draw the Howlters in a realistic style and I think it looks extremely beautiful and I'm impressed by the artistic interpretation of the characters. It's great.
Last edited by lefthandedism on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed tumblr embedding
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

first of all, idk where to post this but i guess its sorta a phanart but not really. ill just post this here regardless...

anyways, ive been looking at their merch stuff a lot and the plushies.....keep on bothering me. i know theyve had this simple style for their plushies for a long ass time now and it works. its cute in a simple way. but i just went: what if? WHAT IF WE CAN GO DEEPER??? ive seen some bomb ass plushies floating around in the internet before, so i know this is half-possible to make knowing their money and resources. as a merch tho? it might be pricy but hEAR ME OUT OK

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VANEY ... WJE0cm0S3a

i aint no plushie maker so chances are, this probably only exists in my dreams. (unless someone talented makes it for me th en pls i need it like water)
ok yall bye i need to hide under my bed now
"you are next to me in my life"
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: She/Her

I don’t know where to put this abomination but I attempted to do Phan nail art last night. It’s a mess but I tried! This is pre-clean up in bad lighting but you get the idea...
(I didn’t know how to insert pictures so I just linked my twitter post...)

L hand is Dan, R hand is Phil (obviously). Index fingers are for interactive introverts. I intended to do black hearts on my R hand little finger to simulate the “Phil in the club” shirt but it was already after 11pm and I needed to get my topcoat on and get to bed. This shade of blue is still very ‘Phil’ to me :)
Last edited by alittledizzy on Fri May 04, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed twitter embed
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

ame wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 2:01 am first of all, idk where to post this but i guess its sorta a phanart but not really. ill just post this here regardless...

anyways, ive been looking at their merch stuff a lot and the plushies.....keep on bothering me. i know theyve had this simple style for their plushies for a long ass time now and it works. its cute in a simple way. but i just went: what if? WHAT IF WE CAN GO DEEPER??? ive seen some bomb ass plushies floating around in the internet before, so i know this is half-possible to make knowing their money and resources. as a merch tho? it might be pricy but hEAR ME OUT OK

i aint no plushie maker so chances are, this probably only exists in my dreams. (unless someone talented makes it for me th en pls i need it like water)
Omg that's actually so cool?? I feel like they would be super pricy but those would be plushies I'd actually buy.
LadyLackless wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 9:58 am I don’t know where to put this abomination but I attempted to do Phan nail art last night. It’s a mess but I tried! This is pre-clean up in bad lighting but you get the idea...
(I didn’t know how to insert pictures so I just linked my twitter post...)

L hand is Dan, R hand is Phil (obviously). Index fingers are for interactive introverts. I intended to do black hearts on my R hand little finger to simulate the “Phil in the club” shirt but it was already after 11pm and I needed to get my topcoat on and get to bed. This shade of blue is still very ‘Phil’ to me :)
Whoa, that's so cool! I can't even paint my nails without it looking like - well, like Phil did it - so nail art like that is basically magic to me.
autumnhearth
senpai

ame wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 2:01 am first of all, idk where to post this but i guess its sorta a phanart but not really. ill just post this here regardless...

Methinks you should get in touch with this phandom plushie maker
Actually looks like they are more active of Twitter, also snugglingphil there.
lesterchuu
philussy

posting this wip here because i want to credit @kalli for the inspiration, also this might take me a longer time to finish than expected....
----

@alittledizzy yes! probably gunna be really pricy but its prolly worth it
@autumnhearth gosh they make such cute plushies, idk im pretty ba d at contacting other people directly tho
lesterchuu
philussy

ok i was going to make it pretty but ive already invested more than 25 minutes in this but to be fair i made this while im dying from my sore throat and coughing fit
@ratlad i blame yall for this abomination
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

ame wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:18 am ok i was going to make it pretty but ive already invested more than 25 minutes in this but to be fair i made this while im dying from my sore throat and coughing fit
i appreciate the hell out of this
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
Gal
smol bean

ame wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:18 am ok i was going to make it pretty but ive already invested more than 25 minutes in this but to be fair i made this while im dying from my sore throat and coughing fit
!! Incredible. I also appreciate the detail on Phil's bum :bigthumbsup:
I love one (1) man and many women.
phanfckingtastic
living flop

I don't know if this is the right place to ask about this, but with the AMAZING artists in the phandom, I'm always surprised when people share edits alongside beautiful actual drawings. Maybe I'm too old and I don't get it? But why claim you drew something that is very obviously an edited photo? And how come so many people fail to see it?

It's just fascinating to me.

An example of what I mean:
pastel-crisis.tumblr.com

or

This blog is just an easy example because it has many edits that are described as drawings, nothing personal against the fan themselves. I guess what I'm truly asking is, it's not just me that sees it, right? lol
eternal dan and phil mood -> :happytears:
lesterchuu
philussy

phanfckingtastic wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:49 pm I don't know if this is the right place to ask about this, but with the AMAZING artists in the phandom, I'm always surprised when people share edits alongside beautiful actual drawings. Maybe I'm too old and I don't get it? But why claim you drew something that is very obviously an edited photo? And how come so many people fail to see it?

It's just fascinating to me.

An example of what I mean:
pastel-crisis.tumblr.com

or

This blog is just an easy example because it has many edits that are described as drawings, nothing personal against the fan themselves. I guess what I'm truly asking is, it's not just me that sees it, right? lol
short answer: Image

long answer: these kids just want some validation through notes i guess. the only difference between these types of people and ones who reupload other peoples art without credit is that they actually took the time to edit the photo themselves...so :shrug: anyone who is aware enough arent fooled anyways, especially people who have art in their backgrounds, because you can tell ones that are made from scratch from one that are edited. each artist has their own stylistic approach, but you can really tell whether they just messily smudged the colours to get a painterly effect or blurred the image and just traced over it. but alas, its not as bad since at least they are using real photos instead of taking a different artist's original art and tracing over it. ill just be in the corner and quietly sip this tea.
phanfckingtastic
living flop

Thanks for your reply, @ame . I'm relieved not to be losing my mind lol :ribena:
phanfckingtastic
living flop

This seems very in line with Dan's most recent insta ;) :lol:

The talent omg
incaseyouart
smol bean

sorryimnotclever wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:33 am
fondsmiles wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:12 pm I see beautiful, beautiful phanart on the daily, and am in constant awe at the artists. But every once in a while there's a piece that takes my breath away.
I love so much about this. the postures; phil so confident and calm, dan so turned into him and cozy. the expressions; dan's mindless happiness and phil's slow and warm smile. and then also the colours and line art and composition. this is just beautiful and i kind of want to cry.

so what if i am starting my period soon. so what if i am overly emotional over fan art

edit: I WANT CUDDLES NOW nvm i hate this art it makes me crave cuddles :(
Oh my God, this is so beautiful!!
aaaaay
~ Vic ~
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon

‘Interesting’ Dan like from tumblr...
i fucked up the embed 😭
Last edited by lefthandedism on Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed tumblr embed
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Ooh, that's fun, very monochromatic indeed ;) Love the horse comic too. Also Vic's stuff, didn't see that at first with the horse comic being so long. I love the cartoony way she captures them both.