Dan & Phil Part 7: Gator Girls Gone Wild

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
fancybum
senpai

Tweeted 11AM:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:
Tweeted 2 hours later: Is this worth pulling out the illuminati eye over? Are they all on the same bus or not!?!11
Or just a case of Phil tweeting earlier to throw stalkers off the schedule.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Jeweul
sad dimple
Pronouns: she/her

bedhead91 wrote:
Ticia wrote:WTF....

People like this make me feel really uncomfortable, to say the least...I highly doubt either of them would like a secret picture to be taken, and even less with that tongue thing.

Edit: FUNFACT. It seems that the girl on the left is a well-known Youtuber, Hayley Williams, with more than 1M subscribers
I know we've moved past this, but this is some Evan Edinger level of lack of self-respect. I've never understood YouTubers being creepy about other YouTubers...if you're a fan of another YouTuber, why not play it cool and try to actually have a conversation with them or something? Or at least not be weird, so that when you attend the same conventions together it's not awkward af.

And to think I used to be a big fan of the girl on the right, ugh. :dissapointed:
blueapple_x
flower crown

Bus confirmed? I'm not sure if this person actually saw D+P coming off the bus or they just assumed this is the one they're on because they were lurking here/saw that Hewit guy's instagram post.
Last edited by blueapple_x on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fakelights
living flop

blueapple_x wrote:Bus confirmed?
Looks like there are two buses? Or am I seeing things? It would explain them leaving later than the rest of the crew.
blueapple_x
flower crown

^^ Oo you're right. It kinda looks like there are two buses.
l8er_sk8er
delia smith

fakelights wrote:
Looks like there are two buses? Or am I seeing things? It would explain them leaving later than the rest of the crew.
I see 2 buses too. One with silver/white stripes on the front and golden/yellow behind.
Rigby
lady door

Ooo if one's golden and one's silver we know in which one D&P are going to be lol
majitzu
angel bean

This girl took this photo when she was on Playlist, she didn't knew it was D&P's
l8er_sk8er
delia smith

phamnotof
morning quiff

l8er_sk8er wrote:
fakelights wrote:
I see 2 buses too. One with silver/white stripes on the front and golden/yellow behind.
they rented two tour buses? holy crap, they really are loaded. (idk why this surprises me still)
also, the girl who tweeted the pic indeed saw them, or at least said so on twitter. dan was wearing his gator girl hat.

so are they just sharing a bus with Martyn and Cornelia then? Or do they have one just to themselves? also, privacy issues sorted, I suppose. Good for them, glad they have a place to relax.
PolarFox
truth bomb

Soo... Do we have the exact layouts yet?
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
jaej
moon room
Pronouns: he/they/idm

they're obviously in separate buses #phandivorced
if one gets caught by stalkers fans then the other can carry on the branding
my name is jaejmine masters and i have something to say. dan and phil have fucked up japan :japhan:
phil lester threw the first brick at stonewall, we love a queer icon :biflag:
smarties
glabella

So they're travelling on the golden stripes one, judging by the side they got off the bus.....

let's the investigation start!!
phamnotof
morning quiff

there's also this blue monstrosity...
DryCereal
koi pond

phamnotof wrote: there's also this blue monstrosity...
Probably for merch/set.
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
SquishPhan
capita£ester

phamnotof wrote: there's also this blue monstrosity...
It would be funny if that was the one.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I'm not sold on it being two buses. (Unless someone who is there has mentioned there actually being two buses, and I missed it?) A lot of tour buses seem to have storage units that come alongside them, so maybe the unit is just designed similarly to the bus and parked alongside it.
phamnotof
morning quiff

alittledizzy wrote:I'm not sold on it being two buses. (Unless someone who is there has mentioned there actually being two buses, and I missed it?) A lot of tour buses seem to have storage units that come alongside them, so maybe the unit is just designed similarly to the bus and parked alongside it.
yup, you're probably right, I think it's the blue ugly thing, it'd work position-vise, I think
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

Why so many phans have the need to harass them and embarrass themselves?

I found a Prevost coach with a double room, a private bathroom (+ TV), and several bunk beds. Click on Coaches > Star coaches.

http://senatorscoaches.com

Last edited by Ticia on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Nice of them to wave to the girls waiting tbh rather than ignore them. It must be wearing to always have someone staking out the venue hours beforehand. I watched Tyler Oakley's Snervous the other day and he had the same thing, graciously took photos with them, but at the same time didn't seem very happy, certainly said he felt trapped if they were outside his hotel as that was like his home.

Did not like that licking photo at all, I remember the clip of the girl at an early SITC licking Phil's face and his reaction. If the guys did that to women they'd be called out on it and all the rest.

Glad to see more of the hat. It's funny how such a little thing has him smashing gender roles, but since the world is that ridiculous, good for him. Agreed on the nail polish front (also a bottle by Louboutin is £36 :shock: ).

I like Cat, I met her at SITC, saw her on the women-in-gaming panel and have watched quite a few of her videos, though I wish she'd stop putting on the cute finger-to-face pose she's been doing in thumbnails lately. I saw what people were saying about her ages ago and was glad when she addressed it, but it was ridiculous and horrible to twist one sentence, label and gossip about her like that.
fakelights
living flop

phamnotof wrote:
alittledizzy wrote:I'm not sold on it being two buses. (Unless someone who is there has mentioned there actually being two buses, and I missed it?) A lot of tour buses seem to have storage units that come alongside them, so maybe the unit is just designed similarly to the bus and parked alongside it.
yup, you're probably right, I think it's the blue ugly thing, it'd work position-vise, I think
Oh yes. It must have been the truck, then. But there are two 'things' anyway.
Lurktacularr
procrastinator

Could that blue hellwagon not have the same stripes and that's what we're seeing peeking out from behind the tour bus? Cos there's no second bus in the front-on pic but that blue monstrosity is parked in a way that could align with the 'second bus' we're seeing in the pic from the side?

I mean don't get me wrong, I'd love there to be a second bus. I'm sure it would be way more relaxing for them. Equally hella expensive.

Saying that they do seem to be picking up strays like that girl from Playlist and I imagine one bus would be a squeeze enough without adding in randoms on the first date so maybe there actually are two buses

Edit - i am done DONE with apologising for saying what someone else said 2 minutes ago y'all move too. damn. fast and I love it
Last edited by Lurktacularr on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I wonder how biology can explain the physical pain you feel in your chest when all you want to do is talk shit on IDB
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

Ugh, why does a small minority of the Phandom have to be so cringey.

I'm feeling embarrassed for them (because god knows they don't know how to feel any appropriate emotions.)

Ugh.

edited because the ribena smiley looked to happy and I'm not happy with the cringefest at the moment (or like ever). love you guyse tho
But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

SquishPhan
capita£ester

Lurktacularr wrote:Could that blue hellwagon not have the same stripes and that's what we're seeing peeking out from behind the tour bus? Cos there's no second bus in the front-on pic but that blue monstrosity is parked in a way that could align with the 'second bus' we're seeing in the pic from the side?

I mean don't get me wrong, I'd love there to be a second bus. I'm sure it would be way more relaxing for them. Equally hella expensive.

Saying that they do seem to be picking up strays like that girl from Playlist and I imagine one bus would be a squeeze enough without adding in randoms on the first date so maybe there actually are two buses
Obviously I missed something, but what stray girl from Playlist did they pickup?
Jeweul
sad dimple

Lurktacularr wrote:Could that blue hellwagon not have the same stripes and that's what we're seeing peeking out from behind the tour bus? Cos there's no second bus in the front-on pic but that blue monstrosity is parked in a way that could align with the 'second bus' we're seeing in the pic from the side?

Who is this random girl you guys keep bringing up? Is she in merch or something? I might've missed a few pages or something sorry I'm so out of the loop. Image