Favourite videos not uploaded by dan and phil...

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

Just literally discovered this and it's now becoming my fave along with the phandom classics (2009, 2012, Long Distance Love, and 2022). It's a very cute song.

P: What are you doing?

D: I'm feeding it to you.

P: Why is it so slow?
mysterylovescompany
morning quiff

That song is so lovely, and you made me check out Katherine and Eden's songs as well, which are amazing.
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

mysterylovescompany wrote:That song is so lovely, and you made me check out Katherine and Eden's songs as well, which are amazing.
You're welcome. :platonic:
I'm really in awe of the phandom. There are a lot of creative people here.
P: What are you doing?

D: I'm feeding it to you.

P: Why is it so slow?
mysterylovescompany
morning quiff

Continuing the tradition on this page, here's another gorgeous song:

:platonic:
starlight-still
truth bomb
Pronouns: she/her

Stumbled across this today:

sassyinamorata
banned

starlight-still wrote:Stumbled across this today:

Oh geez. what even is that video? I see everyone in the comments saying "oh its a phil parody XDDD" I mean... Really? Its mocking british youtubers, I get that, but why Phil? It doesn't even seem like a parody of his branding either.
I get that it's supposed to be a joke, however they could of been much more accurate..
danphil333
hobbit hair

sassyinamorata wrote:

Oh geez. what even is that video? I see everyone in the comments saying "oh its a phil parody XDDD" I mean... Really? Its mocking british youtubers, I get that, but why Phil? It doesn't even seem like a parody of his branding either.
I get that it's supposed to be a joke, however they could of been much more accurate..
Its the hair. Its doesnt even matter that every single british youtuber had a fringe phase :? . There are only two types of people in this world. Those with black fringe are phil and those with a brown fringe are dan. FACTS

two of my favorite videos:

by MockingJamie
i wish they made more phan videos
starlight-still
truth bomb

sassyinamorata wrote:

Part one is on this video at 5:46:
It doesn't seem like they're targeting Phil as much as the overall phenomenon of British youtubers' popularity on the site (among other things in that whole series). I guess the black wig was most recognizable/easiest to get/what was in the prop closet Although, I'll be real, I thought they did nail a few things that kinda apply to in there.
000dia000
emo goose

I like to dump rare phan videos here and I found this one today and it only has about 5000 views which is weird, it's not that interesting a video though unless you want angles you never knew existed of Phil's majestic glamazon legs
the veins in his arms at like 4.22 (this is kind of overlapping with the body part thread nm lol) and him spreading at 4.25 a ridiculous width (wtf Phil?) the angle doesn't help
:cactus:
Sakura Selfie
rainbow nerd

http://mortallyvirtualphan.tumblr.com/p ... -phan-life I love this so much I'm looking forward to PINOF already
papierklemmen
flower crown

this one's one of my favourite, queen BRENDA! and Phil looks so genuinely pleased for some reason lol

Sakura Selfie
rainbow nerd

If anyone likes silly stuff here's one I saw called jam and bill which is a tiny sitcom lol complete with its own intro it's ridiculous but there's 3 of them and they made me laugh anyway
melon lord
morning quiff

biatchqueen wrote:If anyone likes silly stuff here's one I saw called jam and bill which is a tiny sitcom lol complete with its own intro it's ridiculous but there's 3 of them and they made me laugh anyway
I don't know if it's because I'm at that phase between lack of sleep and staying up late but I'm actually, literally crying from laughter at this video, what tf am I watching :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Skeletorsrighthand
living flop

Just stumbled on this today its hitler rants parody about phan
on a related note: was this really the consensus of 2012 Dan? Dan and cat ?
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.
malday
emo goose

based off of this meme:
captainspacecoat
stress mushroom

just thought i would pop in and recommend this video, i thought it was so gorgeous and such a lovely look back at not only 2016 but every year since 2009. it was so moving and made me cry ugh, just such a well edited video tbh:
kuensukki
janice from the shop

captainspacecoat wrote:just thought i would pop in and recommend this video, i thought it was so gorgeous and such a lovely look back at not only 2016 but every year since 2009. it was so moving and made me cry ugh, just such a well edited video tbh:
:sobs: :sobs: :sobs: :sobs: :sobs: :sobs: :sobs: :sobs: (the yoi theme really made it hit home- this is so beautiful)
Winston
flower crown

captainspacecoat wrote:just thought i would pop in and recommend this video, i thought it was so gorgeous and such a lovely look back at not only 2016 but every year since 2009. it was so moving and made me cry ugh, just such a well edited video tbh:
:sobs: :sobs: :sobs: that was lovely and it actually made me tear up...the YOI theme really put it over the edge for me since it is beautiful and the way it was edited to go along with it...ugh thank you for posting this video. i also like that is isn't PHAN it is just them. (although it did tighten my ngl) but it can be enjoyed by anyone who is a fan not just those who 'ship' it. hell, I thought while watching it that D&P should see it, they would probably like it.
actions speak louder than words
spaceguitar
ar·tic·u·late

Dunno if anyone has posted this before, but I love this interview with D+P:
PolarFox
truth bomb

I would have been okay if it had literally ANY OTHER song playing with it. But as I didn't expect it and it hit me with the feels like a train. :wahh: :wahh:
I shall cherish this video and watch it 100000 more times.
How is it so in synch spwith teh music bless the person who made this :wahh:
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
lishachi
eclipse shirt

PolarFox wrote:
I would have been okay if it had literally ANY OTHER song playing with it. But as I didn't expect it and it hit me with the feels like a train. :wahh: :wahh:
I shall cherish this video and watch it 100000 more times.
How is it so in synch spwith teh music bless the person who made this :wahh:
wow this is lovely
they did so much last year! love how the person who made this incorporated old videos with recent ones, it fit in really well. made me well up. they have such a beautiful thing together :)

if anyone has any others please share!! i look for these kind of edited videos all the time, i think they're great :D
:biflag: :blackheart:
swofro
angel bean

That was really good and I am just a puddle of mess now. :wahh: :sobs: Please do rec other good edits, I really like them.
Love is forever
lishachi
eclipse shirt

this is probably one of my favs, pretty angsty
it's a little short, sorry. i tried to find other ones but quite a few have been mentioned already :D
:biflag: :blackheart:
starlight-still
truth bomb

This one is not about them per se but if you liked the adventure games from way back when and Phil's RPG, see if you can find them in there!
fondsmiles
phabergé

ooooh my god. i am in a hundred different kinds of awe.

so many phandom members came together and illustrated moments of tatinof and two of them put all the phan art together with the audio of the actual tatinof recording and ... it's incredible and i watched it all immediately and this is such a lovely idea.
I really, really really hope this isn't illegal/problematic, to post all the audio of the show like that - they went into so much effort and I think it's such a sweet idea. I hope it's not a problem.
[x]
[x]