Dan & Phil Part 8: Clickedy-dick

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
SquishPhan
mark of oxin
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil Part 8: Clickedy-dick

Post by SquishPhan » Mon May 02, 2016 9:38 pm

Lurktacularr wrote:Hazelllllll coming right in with some casual!Phil in our time of need. I have no opinion on Hazel as a person but I'll happily grab at her content with both hands if it involves either of deppy at this point
The same goes with me and most youtubers. Don't care for most of them, but I'm more than happy to get some content from them.

fancybum
full-time internet hobo

Post by fancybum » Mon May 02, 2016 9:39 pm

I like the slightly awkward silence after 'let's have babies'. He was agreeing with the joke until then:
"let's get married"
"sure."
"and have some babies"
"..."
I mean ok he does a little nod, but that moment was kind of funny/interesting, how she backed off like 'or-- we don't have to' and he just laughs. Hmmm. I like seeing him in a slightly more relaxed setting just hanging out (but obvs still aware of the camera oh well).
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me

Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Post by Catallena » Mon May 02, 2016 9:40 pm

SquishPhan wrote:
Right who's gonna break into the flat while they're gone to steal that damn chicken and burn it?

The rest of that was cute though.
Stan is only one letter away from Satan.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
(inventor of capita£ester, will kick people who use it to slander phil)

pearshaped34
moon room

Post by pearshaped34 » Mon May 02, 2016 9:43 pm

blueapple_x wrote:Kind of off topic but not really:

Did anyone figure out why all these youtubers are in/going to NY? Is this another youtube meeting thing like last year when David Blaine was there?
Louise tweeted something about a meet your favourite youtuber competition in NY on the 5th so it's probably for some official YT thing.
bedhead91 wrote:Tyler's behavior also makes me wonder if he knows about Voldy and the old tweets/Formspring answers. If he was that far into the Phan tag to find that post, he must have stumbled upon someone's ''phan proof'' blog along the way.
Sadly I bet what Evan (or was it Emma?) said about youtubers gossiping about each other just like the fans is true so I'd bet most of the youtubers are at least aware of Voldy. Even if they haven't seen it and aren't particularly interested in D&P I'd guess most will have still heard gossip about it (particularly if D&P aren't out to most youtubers).
SquishPhan wrote:
Lurktacularr wrote:Hazelllllll coming right in with some casual!Phil in our time of need. I have no opinion on Hazel as a person but I'll happily grab at her content with both hands if it involves either of deppy at this point
The same goes with me and most youtubers. Don't care for most of them, but I'm more than happy to get some content from them.
Same, D&P are pretty much the only youtubers I watch consistently but if any of the others are providing me with D&P content then I'm more then happy to watch them.

Anonymousse
flower crown

Post by Anonymousse » Mon May 02, 2016 9:49 pm

fancybum wrote:I like the slightly awkward silence after 'let's have babies'. He was agreeing with the joke until then:
"let's get married"
"sure."
"and have some babies"
"..."
I mean ok he does a little nod, but that moment was kind of funny/interesting, how she backed off like 'or-- we don't have to' and he just laughs. Hmmm. I like seeing him in a slightly more relaxed setting just hanging out (but obvs still aware of the camera oh well).
THIS, also Phil's smile @ that moment.

Ahh help, Phil, Stop being so adorable.

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

Lurktacularr
procrastinator

Post by Lurktacularr » Mon May 02, 2016 9:54 pm

phamnotof wrote:I was just beginning to convince myself that Phil doesn't look *that* tired and that my worried, weird head is exaggerating, but nope, seeing him warm and casual in the safety of his home - definitely pushing his limits on the tour.
Literally same. Seeing him in that made me go nooooope he deffo looks off in these recent pics. I dunno what it is though, cos nobody who met him (including missemma and human) have said he seemed off so its just the pics?

Maybe he's getting bored of smiling for pics and he looks so pained because he can't bring himself to do any proper smiling anymore lolz
I wonder how biology can explain the physical pain you feel in your chest when all you want to do is talk shit on IDB

phamnotof
morning quiff

Post by phamnotof » Mon May 02, 2016 10:00 pm

Lurktacularr wrote:
phamnotof wrote:I was just beginning to convince myself that Phil doesn't look *that* tired and that my worried, weird head is exaggerating, but nope, seeing him warm and casual in the safety of his home - definitely pushing his limits on the tour.
Literally same. Seeing him in that made me go nooooope he deffo looks off in these recent pics. I dunno what it is though, cos nobody who met him (including missemma and human) have said he seemed off so its just the pics?

Maybe he's getting bored of smiling for pics and he looks so pained because he can't bring himself to do any proper smiling anymore lolz
I'm definitely projecting, but he reminds me a lot of my migraine smiles. Like I'll smile and smile and stuff and I'll look okay-ish, but always having that edge of pain makes things weird.

PolarFox
truth bomb

Post by PolarFox » Mon May 02, 2016 10:00 pm

Not really wanting to bring back the network discussion, but I was just browsing SocialBlade and apparently AmazingPhil still has no network, but Lessamazingphil is apparently still under channelflip.
Awww! You clicked on my signature!

DryCereal
koi pond

Post by DryCereal » Mon May 02, 2016 10:06 pm

Catallena wrote:
SquishPhan wrote:
Right who's gonna break into the flat while they're gone to steal that damn chicken and burn it?

I reckon Dan saw to that the minute Phil was out the door. He was only pretending to be asleep whilst Phil was knocking seven shades of shit out of the front door...!
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:

Lurktacularr
procrastinator

Post by Lurktacularr » Mon May 02, 2016 10:09 pm

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
Catallena wrote:
SquishPhan wrote:

I reckon Dan saw to that the minute Phil was out the door. He was only pretending to be asleep whilst Phil was knocking seven shades of shit out of the front door...!
Ahaha now I've got a mental image of Phil going OFF on their front door while Dan nervously glances back as he hurriedly throws the chicken into their fireplace... 'why does it smell like burning rubber?' .... 'no reason HAVEANICEFLIGHTBYE' *slam*
I wonder how biology can explain the physical pain you feel in your chest when all you want to do is talk shit on IDB

DryCereal
koi pond

Post by DryCereal » Mon May 02, 2016 10:12 pm

Lurktacularr wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:
Catallena wrote:
SquishPhan wrote:

Ahaha now I've got a mental image of Phil going OFF on their front door while Dan nervously glances back as he hurriedly throws the chicken into their fireplace... 'why does it smell like burning rubber?' .... 'no reason HAVEANICEFLIGHTBYE' *slam*
Salt and washing-up liquid water in the cacti too, I'll bet.

lilMango
morning quiff

Post by lilMango » Mon May 02, 2016 10:15 pm

^^ lol I wish. The second I saw that chicken I did, as Dan would say, a "nopetynope.biz.uk" . (hey, that rhymed. Bonus points!)
I wish Hazel would give more bloopers/bts of the actual video. I like those. (also the "sad wanking thing" made me literally wheeze with laughter, I'm not exaggerating even a little bit. Well done.)
Phil Lester wrote:"I'll rub myself in a mango before I eat a mango."
"Make no judgements where you have no compassion." -Anne McCaffrey

Lurktacularr
procrastinator

Post by Lurktacularr » Mon May 02, 2016 10:20 pm

Just to lower the tone... actually who am I kidding we're talking about burning rubber chickens and sad wanking... what do you reckon the scope if for bus sex hypothetically speaking?

Not casting any aspersions of course 8-) but if two non-platonic bros were to be sharing a bed at the back of a bus for weeks on end... you'd think it'd be pretty tough to wait it out for hotel rooms but equally I can't imagine the soundproofing is up to much so like... what do?

If this makes anyone uncomfortable or anything just pretend I was never here

oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

Post by oqua » Mon May 02, 2016 10:23 pm

Hey everyone! Slowly but surely we are approaching 40 pages for this thread, so if anyone has any more suggestions for the next thread's name, don't forget to make them here. :D
busy being happy~

DryCereal
koi pond

Post by DryCereal » Mon May 02, 2016 10:24 pm

Lurktacularr Earplugs. Earplugs for errrrrrrrrrrrrebody!

I bloody love this place.

sunday
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Post by sunday » Mon May 02, 2016 10:25 pm

English middle-aged-nose-perverts please break into the flat and burn the chicken, I'm counting on you
For whatever reason I found the whole lets-get-married-and-have-babies-no?-okay-awk-laughter thing hilarious

fancybum
full-time internet hobo

Post by fancybum » Mon May 02, 2016 10:29 pm

Lurktacularr wrote: Not casting any aspersions of course 8-) but if two non-platonic bros were to be sharing a bed at the back of a bus for weeks on end... you'd think it'd be pretty tough to wait it out for hotel rooms but equally I can't imagine the soundproofing is up to much so like... what do?
They share a dressing room before every show... with loud screaming/music outside the door... and they're probably full of expendable energy from pre-show nerves...
I mean they probably just watch an episode of Buffy to get hyped. Obviously.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me

DryCereal
koi pond

Post by DryCereal » Mon May 02, 2016 10:31 pm

sunday wrote:English middle-aged-nose-perverts please break into the flat and burn the chicken, I'm counting on you
I'm happy to wait around outside and create a distraction, but all those stairs are a bit problematic rn...!

Lurktacularr
procrastinator

Post by Lurktacularr » Mon May 02, 2016 10:34 pm

fancybum wrote:
Lurktacularr wrote: Not casting any aspersions of course 8-) but if two non-platonic bros were to be sharing a bed at the back of a bus for weeks on end... you'd think it'd be pretty tough to wait it out for hotel rooms but equally I can't imagine the soundproofing is up to much so like... what do?
They share a dressing room before every show... with loud screaming/music outside the door... and they're probably full of expendable energy from pre-show nerves...
Or maybe that microwave door has a decent lock on it 8-)

IckleMissMayhem I can just see Phil walking down the bus passing out earplugs like an air hostess passing out hot napkins

DryCereal
koi pond

Post by DryCereal » Mon May 02, 2016 10:38 pm

Lurktacularr wrote:
fancybum wrote:
Or maybe that microwave door has a decent lock on it 8-)
They don't call 'em quick changes for nothing...! :lol:

mez29
phabergé

Post by mez29 » Mon May 02, 2016 10:55 pm

This has been such a quality night on IDB. thanks everyone
fancybum wrote:I’m slightly confused about what conversation is even happening in general here

corn flakes
moon room

Post by corn flakes » Mon May 02, 2016 11:07 pm

this person name is familiar to me, could be totally wrong but wasn't he one of the first subscribers of phil?
Last edited by corn flakes on Mon May 02, 2016 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
English is not my first language: half of the mistakes are typos ,half are me

Lurktacularr
procrastinator

Post by Lurktacularr » Mon May 02, 2016 11:09 pm

corn flakes wrote:
this person name is familiar to me.
Nawwww Phil's first ever subscriber! CUTE.

SquishPhan
mark of oxin

Post by SquishPhan » Mon May 02, 2016 11:14 pm

Lurktacularr wrote:
corn flakes wrote:
this person name is familiar to me.
Nawwww Phil's first ever subscriber! CUTE.
That is just too cute.

pearshaped34
moon room

Post by pearshaped34 » Mon May 02, 2016 11:21 pm

^ Was he also the guy showing them around NY in the DITL video?

Edit- Never mind found the answer for myself by googling.

Also found this
http://johnman.tumblr.com/post/12947624 ... iends-have

Which
a. How sweet
b. Anyone else find it so hilarious that whenever anyone starts off complimenting Dan or Phil they usually end up talking about the other one too?