Dan & Phil Part 9: The most fun we've ever had

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
pixlexia
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: she/her

These past few pages have been a wild ride. I have opinions on the poor girl but I'll keep them to myself and allow us to move on.

I'm happy for the video, but I'm also sad because I think it's just going to be one of those one-time watch videos. Normally with all their gaming videos I can watch them about 12 times each and still be entertained, but I tried watching agario for the second time and I got bored and had to click away. I think it's more in the nature of the game than them, though.

It's painful watching Phil play games sometimes. He's just... so not good. He sure is a big fan of a lot of them though. I sometimes wonder, is he actually not great at playing video games, or do you think he maybe plays it up for the channel? I could fall either way on this issue.
(insert a funny quote from the forum here)
majitzu
angel bean

I was just gonna post ne of thse sets of gifs sweetm :D

So many inuendos :mrgreen:
Diyes_Celine
truth bomb

pixlexia wrote:It's painful watching Phil play games sometimes. He's just... so not good. He sure is a big fan of a lot of them though. I sometimes wonder, is he actually not great at playing video games, or do you think he maybe plays it up for the channel? I could fall either way on this issue.
I think he's better with mind games like board games and stuff. He has poor body coordination. I love Phil but I wanted to hit him coz he was so bad at the game. I felt Dan's frustration. I pity him. Hahaha
lilMango
morning quiff

In light of the content drought, I made a little something.
I laughed SO hard at some of the noises D+P made in some of their more recent videos, so I just had to compile them together.
(this doesn't include any moaning or anything weird like that, just funny laughs/random noises that hit me in the giggle-dick. enjoy!)

also, let me know if you have any favorite stupid noises as well, because I probably forgot some lol
Phil Lester wrote:"I'll rub myself in a mango before I eat a mango."
"Make no judgements where you have no compassion." -Anne McCaffrey
hiddenwombat

Diyes_Celine wrote:
pixlexia wrote:It's painful watching Phil play games sometimes. He's just... so not good. He sure is a big fan of a lot of them though. I sometimes wonder, is he actually not great at playing video games, or do you think he maybe plays it up for the channel? I could fall either way on this issue.
I think he's better with mind games like board games and stuff. He has poor body coordination. I love Phil but I wanted to hit him coz he was so bad at the game. I felt Dan's frustration. I pity him. Hahaha
this is the main reason i need to see phil work out the entire impossible quiz. that game is a total nostalgia bomb for me and i love seeing phil light up when he encounters a terrible pun :lol:
Diyes_Celine
truth bomb

sweetmm wrote:My fav moment in the new video

DAN'S SMILE. TOOOO CUTE. He looked like 2009-2010 pretty Dan. I felt like he smiled not only because of the innuendo but also because it reminded him on when he was pleasing Phil.
ok.don't mind me. I'm just trying to get rid of my Delia Smith's placenta status.
l8er_sk8er
delia smith

I wish they stuck to the plan and posted Agar.io first when there was still hope for content from playlist vlogs and Sims spa video right now to chill after the #boobgate.
This game is realy boring to me, especially cause they suck at it.They have this gaming setup for almost 2 years ffs, guys, find the good place for the mic so it don't catch and multiply every vibration from you touching the table.
If they planning to do Dan vs Phil (and they will,cause easy content) the perfect scenario for me will be if the could play from two devices at the same time (i think its technically possible) and have a time limit and when the one who can obliterate the other at the end of the time limit wins. Or they can play on the group server, or play with the phandom (probably not, cause server will stop working and i can only imagine the names of the bubbles.)
akui
blobfish
Pronouns: She/Her

I'm confused, did Dan looked at the girl's respectable bosom once when he hugged her, or was Dan staring at her boobies the whole time?

I think it was the former, which was just by accident or a curious peek, and it was fine. But if he was staring the whole time, that was quite rude.
lavenderpetals
butt chair
Pronouns: They/Them

Ok so I was just watching some of Casper's Vlogs (Thank you PewPhan )

At exactly :54 Dan says his super expensive yeezy sweater looks like a potato sack.
Last edited by lavenderpetals on Sun May 08, 2016 5:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
pixlexia

Some more observations:

The very first time they play through a level of Agar.io, Phil lasts for a solid minute, yet for some reason the results that pop up afterwards say he only lasted 14 seconds and ate nobody?

This actually happened at several points in the video. It must be hard only including the "interesting" bits of gameplays but still making sure it still flows smoothly.
Is this interesting? Probably not, but I noticed it and felt like sharing it, so there you go. :lol: Nothing is going to beat the "pretend like you didn't lose" from the Christmas Flash video, though.
(insert a funny quote from the forum here)
DryCereal
koi pond

phamnotof wrote:
and yeah, a vlog where they can be in control of what they put out there seems like the most what they'd do, though as much as the idea warms my heart, i don't think they'd do it, and i can't help but kind of like that, too. mostly for personal reasons, because it reminds me of how i love - very, very privately, like sharing something like that would feel like walking naked across times square
Yuuuuuuuup, same. Maybe there'd be a heavily-edited "Planning the wedding" vlog, à la TABINOF. Then a post-ceremony selfie.

M&G Drama? whaaaaaa *goes to catch up w/ overnight*
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
adequate duck
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: she/they

pixlexia wrote: The very first time they play through a level of Agar.io, Phil lasts for a solid minute, yet for some reason the results that pop up afterwards say he only lasted 14 seconds and ate nobody?
Yeah, Phil's hair seems to move around a lot during the video as well. I briefly considered trying to work out the actual timeline based on what his hair was doing but then I got distracted by watching the CoupleReacts videos where they watch instead.
"don't respect any ducks" - phil lester
DryCereal
koi pond

majitzu wrote:Let's talk about house plants!
I don't think this will ever not be funny to me. Bless you Phil! :roll:
majitzu wrote:Do you think Poe is still alive?
Is someone watering him?
Has he grown even more?
Said it before, but I reckon Dan went round the house salt-watering all the plants the minute Phil left (the real reason why he didn't open the door when Phil was deficient both in taxis and keys(!) - although after Louise's NWW, I wouldn't be surprised if he'd decided Poe was going the way of the Calcifer plushie...
I just think the games he's good at are ones they for some unknown reason think won't go down well on DAPG. Gimme some RPGs, dammit. I s2g you guys, if I don't get to see them fanboying out over the FFVII remake like Dan's solo Pokemon vid...!!
Diyes_Celine wrote:
sweetmm wrote: Image
DAN'S SMILE. TOOOO CUTE. He looked like 2009-2010 pretty Dan. I felt like he smiled not only because of the innuendo but also because it reminded him on when he was pleasing Phil.
Praise!kink confirmed...
lavenderpetals wrote:Ok so I was just watching some of Casper's Vlogs (Thank you PewPhan )
At exactly :54 Dan says his super expensive yeezy sweater looks like a potato sack.
He says people have been calling it a potato sack. ;)
adequack wrote:
pixlexia wrote: The very first time they play through a level of Agar.io, Phil lasts for a solid minute, yet for some reason the results that pop up afterwards say he only lasted 14 seconds and ate nobody?
Yeah, Phil's hair seems to move around a lot during the video as well. I briefly considered trying to work out the actual timeline based on what his hair was doing but then I got distracted by watching the CoupleReacts videos where they watch instead.
I did notice the vid had been edited to hell and back again, I think it's because of the names people choose to play under sometimes. Clearly my "non angel bean, nothing suspicious to see here" side is showing when I'm half-awake on a Sunday morning.
Last edited by DryCereal on Sun May 08, 2016 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop

Just read the last couple of pages and I am not going to say anything about that girl. Just that she is fucking beautiful
lilMango wrote:

Do you think Poe is still alive?
Is someone watering him?
Has he grown even more?
I hope someone is watering him, who do you think would? ;)
Ugh I hope Bryony and Wirrow are going round there house at least once a week to check on everything! I don't like leaving my flat for one week without someone checking it let alone 2 months (and I'm not famous either )
Some of the phandom can be crazy and know where they live!
Also they know how many houseplants they have got. Poe might live without water but not all of them!
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

lilMango wrote:In light of the content drought, I made a little something.
I laughed SO hard at some of the noises D+P made in some of their more recent videos, so I just had to compile them together.
(this doesn't include any moaning or anything weird like that, just funny laughs/random noises that hit me in the giggle-dick. enjoy!)

also, let me know if you have any favorite stupid noises as well, because I probably forgot some lol

I'm team ThatGirlIsGorgeousCanIBeHer? I wouldn't be able to pull it off with my tiny boobs. Besides, Dan is an ass boy, so she's safe
LET'S TALK ABOUT HOUSEPLANTS! I freaking despise cacti, and seeing that they both are a hazard for their own lives, I wouldn't be surprised if Phil randomly tweeted that he has stepped on a cactus.

And I'm 98% sure that Phil is dumbing himself down, it's kind of the dynamics on DPGames:

D: So today we're going to play X
P: Yay I'm going to be super good at this game! (I'm totally going to win this, anyone?)
(...)
D: OMG OMG OMG OMG Phil whAT arE yoU dOiNg1!1!??
P: I'm sorry I'm sorry *cute laugh*

Except from the Sims 4, because God forbid Dan allows Phil to play instead of looking at the screen over his shoulder.

Let's be honest here, we don't watch DPGames because of their skills and quality content. We mostly watch it because of the bantzz.
akui
blobfish

wow, ear tint, is totally a thing right now

it says boys will think you look cute when you shy/blush, and give your more luck in finding love (soz my japanese is crappy, correct me if i'm wrong)
Last edited by akui on Sun May 08, 2016 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

Subtle phan proof

PS: Please don't type "ear tint" on Google images :|
blueapple_x
flower crown

Ticia ever since it was brought up, I can't stop noticing the chandelier shadow penis behind Phil in your signature lol.

It's even funnier that he's gyrating his hips like that at Dan the camera.
Foreshadowing, anyone? Pun intended. I'm tired. Goodnight morning.
phamnotof
morning quiff

the quote continues "and most people fucking hate poetry"

Curious.
akui
blobfish

phamnotof wrote: the quote continues "and most people fucking hate poetry"

Curious.
Did she find out about phan?

Real OT but was the guy from the zebra video Ian?
gnostic
stress mushroom

akui wrote:
phamnotof wrote: the quote continues "and most people fucking hate poetry"

Curious.
Did she find out about phan?

Real OT but was the guy from the zebra video Ian?
Oh she knows Phan isn't real and is referencing how people would loathe to acknowledge this truth

Hey, your guess's as good as mine
Just here for the marketing skills
Poe
rainbow nerd

Do you think Poe is still alive?
Is someone watering him?
Has he grown even more?
It seems that I have been summoned and now I'm forced to leave my lurking status Sorry I'm late, you guys move so fast and I needed to catch up on 5 pages since last night.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

akui wrote:Image

it says boys will think you look cute when you shy/blush, and give your more luck in finding love (soz my japanese is crappy, correct me if i'm wrong)
It is looking more and more like it, that Phil can actually predict the future. :lol:
DryCereal
koi pond

SquishPhan wrote:
akui wrote:Image

It is looking more and more like it, that Phil can actually predict the future. :lol:
Welp, we're all utterly fucked then...!
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

1) Earblush is a thing and has been a thing for a WHILE now.

2) Also want to marry the girl with the "risque" top, she is stunning (and about my age).

Back to lurking...

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged