Dan & Phil Part 10: Moist Sloppy Niagara Fun

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Bassoonage
drama llama

The lag was horrendous, but I got noticed by Phil senpai
Ablissa
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

Did I hear wrong or did Dan talk about Radiohead at the end and he went like "Thom Yorke, enter me" or something and Phil said "I'm sure we can arrange that"?? Honestly am I hallucinating? The lag was INSANE!

But omg I'm soooooooooooo happy they did a ls im gonna watch it 20 times over when it's uploaded
bee
phabergé

achika wrote:I am laughing way too hard at them saying "YAS" over and over again
yes :lol: now I want to find that video.
rizzo wrote:I was listening while getting some stuff done at the start of the show, so not paying attention as well as I am now, but.... I feel like I heard an awkward quick convo about who won the room w/ the TV? What happened there?
I thought I heard Phil laugh and say that he had said he got it. (while Dan had said something else?) and then they both laughed?

I'm giggling, we're all puzzling halves of sentences together here
Bassoonage
drama llama

Edit: double post
Last edited by Bassoonage on Fri May 13, 2016 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lain
eclipse shirt

Rigby wrote:. I thought they had a vhs player? Have they switched buses?
It could be a combo dvd/vhs player.
Ablissa wrote:Did I hear wrong or did Dan talk about Radiohead at the end and he went like "Thom Yorke, enter me" or something and Phil said "I'm sure we can arrange that"?? Honestly am I hallucinating?
I had to stop watching so I missed the ending, but I so hope that happened.
Last edited by Lain on Fri May 13, 2016 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DryCereal
koi pond

Watching now, and cackling when THEY got hit with lag whilst Dan was trying to do his obnoxious "hi everybody and welcome.... *white noise*" (btw, how tiny do they make that MBA look?! Jeez. #LiteralGiants
Lag seems much reduced on the replay, even on YN... (though i've probably just cursed myself!!)
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

That was so good, they talked about everything and they both looked gorgeous. I'm curious what they do each day before the show and on the days off, they always say they've been busy, but doing what? It was great, though. Loved how Phil was a bit loud and Dan lying there looking shiny. It felt pretty cosy with them sitting close together. Also surprised they hadn't filmed more gaming videos. I guess one of them at least has a graphics card on the MacBook cos the Sims needs it if nothing else.
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

Ugh I just miss them guys so much. It is so weird. It is like you depend on those liveshows every week and it festive a part of me went missing.

Anyway what a great liveshow except for the lag.

I love joint ones every now and again. They just seemed to bounce off each other.
Phil was so chatty and seemed like he wanted to be there. Maybe he should stop doing liveshows once a week to every other week so he doesn't get fed up of them. Which it seems like he has been lately.

I feel like I missed loads because of the lag though. Especially the last part, which is always my favourite part of Dan's LS. Shame

Let's hang onto to it while we can because I dread to think when the next one will be!
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
lilMango
morning quiff

Loved it. Just what I needed after a long week.
Also loving the dad vibes from Phil, and squishy Dan.
It was nice to know a lot of you were watching, too... I saw your names in the sidebar and it gave my heart a tingle :3
wow that sounded creepy
Phil Lester wrote:"I'll rub myself in a mango before I eat a mango."
"Make no judgements where you have no compassion." -Anne McCaffrey
idontreallyknow
spork

bee wrote:
rizzo wrote:I was listening while getting some stuff done at the start of the show, so not paying attention as well as I am now, but.... I feel like I heard an awkward quick convo about who won the room w/ the TV? What happened there?
I thought I heard Phil laugh and say that he had said he got it. (while Dan had said something else?) and then they both laughed?

I kind of heard something like that too? did dan say that he got it or something? Because I remember Phil saying "No I told them I got it" or something like that
Rigby
lady door

Lain wrote:
Rigby wrote:. I thought they had a vhs player? Have they switched buses?
It could be a combo dvd/vhs player.
But Phil wrote a sassy tweet about it, like "wow so useful" and I don't think he would if they also had the DVD player.
Ablissa
pastel persona

Lain wrote:
Ablissa wrote:Did I hear wrong or did Dan talk about Radiohead at the end and he went like "Thom Yorke, enter me" or something and Phil said "I'm sure we can arrange that"?? Honestly am I hallucinating?
Same! Anyone, please confirm or deny this for me?
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

Ablissa wrote:Did I hear wrong or did Dan talk about Radiohead at the end and he went like "Thom Yorke, enter me" or something and Phil said "I'm sure we can arrange that"?? Honestly am I hallucinating? The lag was INSANE!

But omg I'm soooooooooooo happy they did a ls im gonna watch it 20 times over when it's uploaded
I feel like my internet connection wasn't as laggy as most people's...campus wifi for once hasn't failed me. But yes, that's what I heard too, though I'm not sure if Phil was talking about Thom Yorke or something else.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
trashqueen
ar·tic·u·late

Ablissa wrote:Did I hear wrong or did Dan talk about Radiohead at the end and he went like "Thom Yorke, enter me" or something and Phil said "I'm sure we can arrange that"?? Honestly am I hallucinating? The lag was INSANE!

i also heard that!

i was waiting for someone else to mention it because i was like 'nah, i must have misheard it'

Dan Howell wrote:'[someone] just sent me a message saying 'Phil'..... same'
l8er_sk8er
delia smith

Ablissa wrote:
Lain wrote:
Same! Anyone, please confirm or deny this for me?
Yes they said that. Dan said " thom york enter me enter me" and Phil said "I'm sure we can arrange that"
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

idontreallyknow wrote:
bee wrote:

I kind of heard something like that too? did dan say that he got it or something? Because I remember Phil saying "No I told them I got it" or something like that
That's exactly what I thought I heard! I thought to myself "wooooah that's a major slip up". 25k people just heard them have a discussion about a bullshit tweet. :lol:
fakelights
living flop

Besides the lag, what I could hear/watch of it was lovely. Nice to know they are alive and enjoying themselves on tour. I hope they actually do more liveshows, now that we got one I want more!!!!!

And ugh, they really didn't film more videos before then... It explains why the gaming channel seems so dead. But yay for Undertale soon
Yeap, it happened and I'm still here like 'oh'.
iero
phabergé

okay i enjoyed that live show too much plenty of bants, answers to things we've questioned, ~Opinions~, new stories

few of my favourite parts:
- phil's reaction to dan saying something is 'peng'
- the judge rinder convo (dw phil i'll gladly watch it with you)
- when they both did an impression of rjoy1919 i was laughing so hard omfg
- yaaass
- the minion pushing phil over the edge
- enter me thom yorke

so the fart story ended up being untrue (as suspected)... i still laughed at them talking about it

i'm so ready for the new undertale video, i get so excited abt them they're my favourites. it'll be interesting seeing it being filmed in a different location too while they're in the touring mood. it makes me wonder how many videos they had prefilmed... i swear they said they had prefilmed a bunch? but they're filming undertale, sims and a dinof video while they're there. so that makes the prefilmed videos we know of the collabs with louise, sims, agar.io, agar.io DvP... with only one of those yet to come out while they're only 1/3 through the tour.

i hope they do film a bus tour.

overall 10/10 live show, i need to rewatch though so i'm hoping somebody with a better connection than me uploads. fingers crossed d&p find somewhere to do another live show.
Last edited by iero on Fri May 13, 2016 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ablissa
pastel persona

bedhead91 wrote:
I feel like my internet connection wasn't as laggy as most people's...campus wifi for once hasn't failed me. But yes, that's what I heard too, though I'm not sure if Phil was talking about Thom Yorke or something else.
Thank you and everyone else that confirmed this. I couldn't believe it when I heard it
Still sitting here in mild disbelief tbh
kay
phabergé

Rigby wrote:I missed half the live show and then, as I was watching, my phone rang and my mom wouldn't stop talking to me omg.

You've already mentioned most of what I managed to hear (the lag was so irritating) but there's a little detail I thought worth sharing: I think they were asked if anything interesting had happened to them today and Phil said he had bumped his head on the dvd player on the bus. I thought they had a vhs player? Have they switched buses?
I caught that too. I wonder about that. Unless the VHS thing was just them trying to be cute. It's 2016 what kind of bus would have only a VCR honestly

I felt OK about this ls (what parts I could catch between the lag). I don't like when Dan does the "no Phil you're not funny / no one's going to get that" song and dance, which he doesn't do as much anymore thank goodness. But other than that, quality time with the boys :thumb:

Thom Yorke will forever remind me of this
daphenaxa
blobfish

them reenacting that lady who says she is not obese and you just jealous and the yaaaas cat is the best content they have put out in a while! that was amazing. so sassy and realistic
the rest I can't really judge that was lagging so much I understood very little. Will watch again
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
danphil333
hobbit hair

thats what i heard too

good thing dan stayed behind to edit the prefilmed gaming videos and undertale
i actually dont want them to film undertale tonight because dan is not in a good mood right now. He looked like he would prefer 10 tom yorkes entering him than do a ls or film a video

phil YAS YAS YAS=BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE
Last edited by danphil333 on Fri May 13, 2016 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DryCereal
koi pond

Phil falling off the stage at playlist. I'm laughing, but only because I've done similar, (only off the front of the stage, and landed on the side of the orchestra pit) and I know for a FACT that most everyone in the theatre that night saw.
"Who needs to be able to rotate their shoulder?!"
Me Dan. ME. :sideeye:
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
Poe
rainbow nerd

I loved the show, or at least the little parts I was able to hear. The lag was terrible everywhere, I needed up watching it on the app because my laptop couldn't take it anymore.

Also I still don't fully believe I heart that Thom Yorke comment from Phil. I loved the sass from Phil
starlight-still
truth bomb

hollyphan wrote:precious. Phil just sang that "shut up woman get on my horse" song. :shock:
("sweet lemonade, sweet lemonade" ... )
I just watched that like :shock: It's like the pervy version of Doctor Who meets
What's that his theme song now?

Yeah, it was laggy as heck for me too definitely gonna have to re-watch (especially to see the Thom Yorke comment et al) but I'm just happy...happy to have seen them, happy they're having a great tour, happy about the Friday the 13th surprise
rizzo wrote:JESUS, that ending made me feel all kinds of feelings. Them both doing their different ending at the same time. Just.... this LS feels like a blessing. I feel refreshed. My eyes are clear. Nothing hurts.
Didn't Phil say something like "we're not actually faith healers" in an interview during TABINOF tour in the US? But :-D Same. Same.