Dan & Phil Part 10: Moist Sloppy Niagara Fun

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

Anonymousse wrote:I'd love if someone would give me a timestamp for the peng moment.

24:20 :platonic:

About TATINOFHELP: I believe they're only random fans that may or may not know someone from the Tatinof crew (was danvyou1 a mod here or in updatedphan?), so unless they announce they're Martyn and Cornelia, I just see their "omg we know so much about Dan and Phil" as their way to establish a phandom hierarchy , if that makes sense. I've always sensed a bit of arrogance in their tweets, as opposed to updatedphan, where the mods are impartial and drama-free (that I know of!).

majitzu: that video is one of a kind

About Japhan: extremely silly question: a couple of days ago I was watching it the DITL again, and I don't know if it was decided whether there were two single separate beds, two single beds pushed together or just a double bed? I couldn't tell, but now I know why many fans think that was their honeymoon
spaceguitar
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: she/her

akui
I thought the no-homo was barely there. They brought up the tour bus but didn't even give a proper answer. Phil literally said 'I said I got the room', which implies this isn't necessarily the truth. Didn't seem like any kind of denial to me. Then for the picking up the computer: I didn't notice the 2 beds, so I guess I have no idea if this was a ploy to show them.
daphenaxa
blobfish

majitzu wrote: Look this fun video
what a glorious piece of art
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
DryCereal
koi pond

majitzu that's... just... well. Kudos to whoever put that together though, the "reactions" were gold!

I dread to think what it's done to my YT suggestions though...! :roll:
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
akui
blobfish
Pronouns: She/Her

spaceguitar wrote:akui
I thought the no-homo was barely there. They brought up the tour bus but didn't even give a proper answer. Phil literally said 'I said I got the room', which implies this isn't necessarily the truth. Didn't seem like any kind of denial to me. Then for the picking up the computer: I didn't notice the 2 beds, so I guess I have no idea if this was a ploy to show them.
I thought that only meant "I've said i got the room on twitter stop asking me peasants!" But yes who know what he really means, he's Phil Lester.

Anyway, that reaction video LMAO perfectly capture the awkwardness if they are really watching their fanvid. fucking comedy gold.

She also made this condensed version of liveshow if anyone wanna watch

By the way in liveshow Dan said someone gave him the yeezy shirt and shoes for free, and the name of that person was lagged out.

I wonder who that was. It's a male for sure. But who could that be. I can't think of a single guy whose vip enough to get free clothes and close enough with Dan to give him gifts. Nick Grimshaw is the only name i can think of. Maybe he is Dan's REAL boyfriend. #phandivorce
l8er_sk8er
delia smith

akui wrote:
I thought that only meant "I've said i got the room on twitter stop asking me peasants!" But yes who know what he really means, he's Phil Lester.

Anyway, that reaction video LMAO perfectly capture the awkwardness if they are really watching their fanvid. fucking comedy gold.

By the way in liveshow Dan said someone gave him the yeezy shirt and shoes for free, and the name of that person was lagged out.

I wonder who that was. It's a male for sure. But who could that be. I can't think of a single guy whose vip enough to get free clothes and close enough with Dan to give him gifts. Nick Grimshaw is the only name i can think of. Maybe he is Dan's REAL boyfriend. #phandivorce
I don't remember him using the name, but he used male pronounce then he talked about this persone. He said that this friend was on the yeezus season 2 launch and they gave this swetshirts everyone who was there and he gave it to Dan.
Lain
eclipse shirt

From merch girl: "Tom "

Sorry, Tom, I'll probably still refer to you as Drake.
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

l8er_sk8er wrote:
akui wrote:

I don't remember him using the name, but he used male pronounce then he talked about this persone. He said that this friend was on the yeezus season 2 launch and they gave this swetshirts everyone who was there and he gave it to Dan.
It's probably some friend of Dan's he never talks about, but you never know... the Grimmy theory doesn't sound preposterous. Particularly because he also seems to be a fan of Kanye West's ridiculous clothing line.
Also, the thought of Grimmy/Dan is kind of cute. If Nick Grimshaw wasn't dating that photographer dude I'd totally ship it.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
backrolls
phillion/danosaur <//3
Pronouns: they/them/their pls

l8er_sk8er wrote:
akui wrote:

Got no idea if I'm remembering this right but didn't he get the yeezy shoes on eBay? If so he probably paid an arm and a leg for them and the guy may have sent the shirt as a "thanks for paying my kid's tuition" :lol:
bluebox-away
woodland creature

Re Eurovision, good looking muscled, tattooed Dutch singer doing pullups: also this:
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
tymyky
glabella

backrolls wrote: Got no idea if I'm remembering this right but didn't he get the yeezy shoes on eBay? If so he probably paid an arm and a leg for them and the guy may have sent the shirt as a "thanks for paying my kid's tuition" :lol:
Yes he said that in a liveshow. I think it was before the Brits when he said that he got his suit for free but bought the yeezy shoes on eBay. I don't actually have time to find that ls though. That's why I was confused when he said that he got them for free, maybe they are different shoes or somebody doesn't remember his lies.
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

tymyky wrote:
backrolls wrote: Got no idea if I'm remembering this right but didn't he get the yeezy shoes on eBay? If so he probably paid an arm and a leg for them and the guy may have sent the shirt as a "thanks for paying my kid's tuition" :lol:
Yes he said that in a liveshow. I think it was before the Brits when he said that he got his suit for free but bought the yeezy shoes on eBay. I don't actually have time to find that ls though. That's why I was confused when he said that he got them for free, maybe they are different shoes or somebody doesn't remember his lies.
Maybe he just decided to lie about it because some people thought it was wrong for him to buy expensive and kinda ugly clothing, maybe he has a sugar daddy that gifted it to him
spaceguitar
ar·tic·u·late

Thought he said that he got the shoes on ebay and the camo shirt came free from the launch that the guy that he bought the shoes from went to.
phamnotof
morning quiff

akui wrote:Dizzy girl you know I love you but girl you've been brianwashed by these two evil hetero masterminds.

First of all if, as you said, Phil answer the question because he was afraid Dan would answer it showed exactly how much he cares about the "no homo" image and he is carefully maintaining it. Plus Dan, being a good Phil trash, there's no way he doesn't read Phil's twitter or give a contradictory answer without consulting him, where's trust?

Secondly, we need to handout a "How to be p-l-a-t-o-n-i-c bros" handbook to every member of the phandom, because sleep in the same room really didn't mean anything. Assume when they make a stop they sleep in the hotel with some major stuff members they need a lot of rooms, and some hotel don't have so many rooms or that would cost too much, so under these circumstances sharing a room is perfectly normal. They've been sharing a bedroom in every trip except the vegas one as far as I can remember? Including all the conventions and BBC event they go to, and it really doesn't mean anything. But carefully angle the laptop so that it shows two beds in a bedroom? That's some Post-Japhan-Stress-Disorder shit. :thumb:

Third and final, no homoness doesn't conflict with old married coupleness (k i'm just making up words now), the no homoness is something they consciously and deliberately do just to show people how NOT A COUPLE they are, but the old married coupleness is just a thing happens to all the people that been together for too long, it doesn't proof or disproof whether they are a couple, because it unconsciously happens to anyone with a long term friend, and their fans like it, so they just let it. No homoness only apply to the things that would directly or indirectly proof their relationship, but old married coupleness is more like harmless fanservice.
First of all, I don't know how serious you were about your 'hetero' comment, so I'm gonna leave that be - but I do think that regardless of thinking they're together or not thinking they're together, thinking they're straight and just playing their fans rather heavily implies being okay with them being just, you know, not good people. Because there'd be some serious queer baiting and insensivity needed in order for Dan especially to be straight, considering the last 2 years at the very least.

But to go from there - I don't think it's wise to equate the phrase "no homo" with this thing you're describing. If you need a phrase for that, I recommend "no phano" for comedic affect, hoewever, wanting people to not think you're dating this one specific man doesn't exactly equal wanting people to think you're straight. "No homo" is a slang term that origins in the 90s, has a long pre-phan history & will have one long after the Internet's forgotten about Deppy. It implies wanting people to view you as *straight*. And I got no vibes from either D or P from the video suggesting that.

No homo was heteronormativity Phil engaged in when he was talking about his future and only ever spoke about possibly having a wife, about attracting "the ladies". No homo was Dan saying getting angry when people implied he was gay & talking about being "quite fond of tits, thank you very much" - and in no way allowing the possibility of being bi in the firmness of his statements. I think we've left that behind a long time ago. Dan's been very comfortably expressing attraction to men for a long time and hasn't felt any need to say "just kidding" after, hasn't taken it back, hasn't turned it into a parody.

What I think they've been doing lately, Dan especially, is working rather hard to leave 'no homo' behind while still keeping their relationship private. So keeping "no phano", if you will, and taking "no homo" out of the equation.

Hell, even just as I'm typing it, Dan's expressed attraction to yet another dude on Twitter. Feels pretty telling to me.
Lain
eclipse shirt

bluebox-away wrote:Re Eurovision, good looking muscled, tattooed Dutch singer doing pullups: also this:
:lol: If anyone is watching, can you explain who/what is making Dan scared and aroused?
bluebox-away
woodland creature

Lain wrote:
bluebox-away wrote:Re Eurovision, good looking muscled, tattooed Dutch singer doing pullups: also this:
:lol: If anyone is watching, can you explain who/what is making Dan scared and aroused?
The hot singer from the Netherlands:
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Dan thirsting over an attractive and openly bisexual man on Twitter. I love this concept.

You better root for The Netherlands Dannyboy.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

bluebox-away wrote:
Lain wrote:
Fun fact:I went to the same secondary school as Douwe Bob and seeing Dan fangirl about him on Twitter is incredibly surreal.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

akui wrote:Dizzy girl you know I love you but girl you've been brianwashed by these two evil hetero masterminds.
... yeah okay, that's my cue to just not anymore with this conversation. You say brainwashed, I say not jumping to the worst conclusion possible about two people I'm a fan of. I take every viewpoint into consideration but just because my opinions don't end up aligning with yours doesn't make me brainwashed or them masterminds.

And phamnotof expressed most of what I'd have said about the rest of your points.
taetaewl
glabella

Well I don't know about you guys but I still believe Phil is the sugar daddy. I bet Phil still loves to spoil Dan, even until this day :lol:
loststars
living flop

Yay for the live-tweeting!
EDIT: lmao

yep, I'm on Twitter too much if you can't tell
(c)itscomicdans
iero
phabergé

loststars wrote: EDIT: lmao

yep, I'm on Twitter too much if you can't tell
lmao at this, too accurate
hiddenwombat
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

breaking news dan to learn guitar and enter next year
SquishPhan
capita£ester

bluebox-away wrote:
Lain wrote:
Lol, while I think that Douwe Bob is very charismatic, I don't see the hotness.
loststars wrote:Yay for the live-tweeting!
These tweets are great.
And of course if Dan were to go, Phil would go with.
fancybum
senpai

hiddenwombat wrote: breaking news dan to learn guitar and enter next year
:lol:

edit: phan & pewds can go head to head next year:
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me