Dan & Phil Part 11: Kinda queer and terrible #ComeTogether

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
swofro
angel bean
Pronouns: she/her

Wow, just after I dig out that promising tweet. Did you read here, Dan? ;)

that Undertale teaser tho because
I spend hours looking for Temmie's place like an idiot
Top of the page for my post. Sigh.
Last edited by swofro on Wed May 18, 2016 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love is forever
DryCereal
koi pond

Poe wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:
Poe wrote:You guys are some kind of physics or something because did you all see Dan's newest tweet?
VidCon fan meetups? Posted in the events thread. ;)
No, the Undertale ones, I just couldn't post the tweets when I posted the first time cause I'm on my phone and yeah. Sorry for the misunderstanding
S'my fault. I don't often check the replies, only my main feed on twitter. That'll learn me! ;)

Yay - UNDERTALE SOOOOOOOOON!
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

bluebox-away wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:
yonahime wrote:Bringing this back to , i don't think they said that the next dnpg video will definitely be undertale? they just said they were filming it, and if i'm not wrong to look forward to DvP agario and Dil, so :cry:.i really, really need undertale. Let's start our collective praying.
Well, it was a hard lesson learnt for me not to assume (that they'd sat down for an afternoon with both Dil and Toto and filmed a big ol' block of stuff to put out during the tour) but hey ho.
I may be being really daft here, but how are they playing the games? Surely they've not crated up the contents of the gaming room and shipped it over?! ;)
I've wondered about this because I have a macbook and it gets very stressy when I try and play sims 4 for any longish period of time, so I'd hope they're not trying to film games on one of their laptops :?
I can only think he's got the top-end MacBook Pro with the graphics card. No game like Sims 4 or Guild Wars 2 can run without one, can they?
crash[]
butt chair

danphil333 wrote:
TEMMIE VILLAGE H Y P E
Also, I didn't even notice Dan's single speck of glitter until I looked at the @ replies. I don't know who has their priorities in check, but I'll be awaiting the theories that will follow. It's obviously something Phan related because when is it not amirite?
swofro
angel bean

crash[] wrote:
danphil333 wrote:
TEMMIE VILLAGE H Y P E
Also, I didn't even notice Dan's single speck of glitter until I looked at the @ replies. I don't know who has their priorities in check, but I'll be awaiting the theories that will follow. It's obviously something Phan related because when is it not amirite?
My fake theory is that they are making Glitter Faces because it's their past time activity and it is some sort of a kink.

sorry, im not normally like this. Just being extra because of undertale hype
Love is forever
yonahime
glabella

bluebox-away wrote:Woo new content soon! Edit: ooh I've become a procrastinator, how accurate I need to sort my life out
knowing them it'll be tomorrow morning or, maybe even afternoon. BUT, i can at least hear the sound of water flowing, promising a good amount of relief for our thirst from the drought, even if just for a little while.

I just hope they didnt forget about THAT CONVERSATION from the previous episode. it's such a long time ago that i doubt it'd affect them much now. That made me a bit sad, and i remember you all are looking forward to it too.
ironic
lady door

Poe wrote:
Yaaas! I'm so excited for the video goddamnit
I see that they found Temmie Village I hope they loved it
If we all just traded in our knives for cakes, the world would be a better place.
DryCereal
koi pond

yonahime wrote:
bluebox-away wrote:Woo new content soon! Edit: ooh I've become a procrastinator, how accurate I need to sort my life out
knowing them it'll be tomorrow morning or, maybe even afternoon. BUT, i can at least hear the sound of water flowing, promising a good amount of relief for our thirst from the drought, even if just for a little while.

I just hope they didnt forget about THAT CONVERSATION from the previous episode. it's such a long time ago that i doubt it'd affect them much now. That made me a bit sad, and i remember you all are looking forward to it too.
It's the one spoiler I have for the whole of undertale. (please don't ruin it for me!) and I cannot wait for it to play out.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

bluebox-away wrote:Woo new content soon!
Sooner than I expected, but more than welcome.
swofro
angel bean

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
yonahime wrote:

It's the one spoiler I have for the whole of undertale. (please don't ruin it for me!) and I cannot wait for it to play out.
Haha. Sorryyy ickle
Also, when Dan says tonight/tomorrow morning, did he meant that in usa time zone?
Love is forever
bluebox-away
woodland creature

swofro wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:
yonahime wrote:

Haha. Sorryyy ickle
Also, when Dan says tonight/tomorrow morning, did he meant that in usa time zone?
It's hard to know what he meant but it's 10pm UK time so if he's still editing I guess he probably means US time?
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
Poe
rainbow nerd

swofro wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:
yonahime wrote:

Haha. Sorryyy ickle
I think yes, it makes more sense to use the time zone that he's in right now.

Also, I am ashamed to tell you all but I didn't play Undertale I am a sinner I know I am sorry to dissapoint or watched any let's play/ walkthrough of it besides Dan and Phil's and I'm out the loop with THAT CONVERSATION, what is that all about?
swofro
angel bean

Poe wrote:
swofro wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:
yonahime wrote:

Haha. Sorryyy ickle

Also, I am ashamed to tell you all but I didn't play Undertale I am a sinner I know I am sorry to dissapoint or watched any let's play/ walkthrough of it besides Dan and Phil's and I'm out the loop with THAT CONVERSATION, what is that all about?
It is one of the last discussion on gg (I remember because I was lying on the floor laughing then), where I (and greatnessflicker) spoilered everyone on what happens next because I thought D and P skip it.
Love is forever
Poe
rainbow nerd

swofro wrote:
Poe wrote:
swofro wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:
yonahime wrote:

Haha. Sorryyy ickle

It is one of the last discussion on gg (I remember because I was lying on the floor laughing then), where I (and greatnessflicker) spoilered everyone on what happens next because I thought D and P skip it.
Ohhh thank you! Good thing I missed that then :lol:
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
yonahime wrote:Bringing this back to , i don't think they said that the next dnpg video will definitely be undertale? they just said they were filming it, and if i'm not wrong to look forward to DvP agario and Dil, so :cry:.i really, really need undertale. Let's start our collective praying.
Well, it was a hard lesson learnt for me not to assume (that they'd sat down for an afternoon with both Dil and Toto and filmed a big ol' block of stuff to put out during the tour) but hey ho.
I may be being really daft here, but how are they playing the games? Surely they've not crated up the contents of the gaming room and shipped it over?! ;)
I kind of thought the same: did they really shipped all the filming equipment? Have they played Undertale/any of the other games they plan to play+upload with a laptop all this time and we didn't know? I'm guessing we will have to wait until the video to find out
DryCereal
koi pond

swofro wrote:
Poe wrote:
swofro wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:
yonahime wrote:

Haha. Sorryyy ickle

Oh, it was YOU!!!
Jeweul
sad dimple

All we know about their filming setup is that they filmed it on their hotel bed. Very nice.
spaceguitar
ar·tic·u·late

I remember when everyone on Gigi collectively cringed every time Dan made a trash joke. I used to think people were being a bit dramatic, but now that is 100% me, cringing.
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

Felix + Phan

coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

Ticia wrote:Felix + Phan

I feel honored to have been painted by Felix at 2:27.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
RRR98
drama llama

bedhead91 wrote:
I see all these youtuber couples: Zalfie, and now Janiel, and they are so in your face couply and loud. It's cute but it gets old fast. One thing I love about DP is how understated they are in their acts of affection but how loud those actions tend to speak.
I don't want to burst your bubble, but this is still very much because we don't actually know if they are together. ;)
RRR98 wrote: Im going to pretend this is on topic just because of their shared love of llamas buuut Amber of f(x) has a few new songs out and also she has the ship Kryber with a fellow member Krystal which has a lot of similarities it seems to
So I asked my Kpop and f(x) obsessed cousin, the only one who knows about my secret obsession, if she knew about Kryber and if they are like Deppy and she just sent me this picture.

Are you telling me there is an adorable lesbian version of Deppy out there I could be stanning instead? Leaving this fandom now, bye.

Update: Apparently Krystal is dating some boyband member, all my dreams are dead. :lol:
Tell that to all the theorist and hardcore fans
karma_yeah
philussy

SquishPhan wrote:I feel like the next gaming video, Undertale, will be up on Monday. A new gaming video every two weeks may be the 'new' schedule. At least that is what I'm hoping for, although more videos are always welcome.
We could start placing bets. The uploading schedule is so random that everyone would have a fair chance. What could the prize be?
What goes around, comes around Image
Jeweul
sad dimple

karma_yeah wrote:
SquishPhan wrote:I feel like the next gaming video, Undertale, will be up on Monday. A new gaming video every two weeks may be the 'new' schedule. At least that is what I'm hoping for, although more videos are always welcome.
We could start placing bets. The uploading schedule is so random that everyone would have a fair chance. What could the prize be?
The prize could be an emoticon of your choice implemented into the website.
kay
phabergé

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
yonahime wrote:

Augh, I had forgotten all about this! Even more excited for it. Won't spoil it though don't worry.
lilMango
morning quiff

Of course. THE DAY I LEAVE TO GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY. Whatever I'll watch it on the plane
Phil Lester wrote:"I'll rub myself in a mango before I eat a mango."
"Make no judgements where you have no compassion." -Anne McCaffrey