Dan & Phil Part 11: Kinda queer and terrible #ComeTogether

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
PolarFox
truth bomb
Pronouns: she/her

SquishPhan wrote:
internetakeover wrote:
phamnotof wrote:http://phanscherryblossom.tumblr.com/po ... -could-you

a tiny TATINOF spoiler, but mostly delight, can someone provide me with some context? old/new? what was the question? i pay in love
ohhh man that's incredible!! I'm a very happy right now! Found this on twitter and a few people confirming/talking about the same story, apparently it was from Detroit:
This is just the best thing.

RIP Polar Fox too... please don't make a scarf out of my fur
What relation it could possibly even have to that original question. He didn't have to say it, yet he did and he bloody well knows what are we all going to think about now.
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

I think my Phan agnostic glasses fell of completely with that Vine.

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

phamnotof
morning quiff

Anonymousse wrote:I think my Phan agnostic glasses fell of completely with that Vine.
That is so beautiful. *wipes away a silent tear*
trashqueen
ar·tic·u·late

internetakeover wrote:

a tiny TATINOF spoiler, but mostly delight, can someone provide me with some context? old/new? what was the question? i pay in love
ohhh man that's incredible!! I'm a very happy right now! Found this on twitter and a few people confirming/talking about the same story, apparently it was from Detroit:
okay listen

I'm trying very hard to think of a explanation for him saying that without realizing and being okay with the implications bc i can always use some anti phan reality check to put things into perspective and i just can't

seriously that was bold what the fuck is happening

on the other hand (assuming phans real blah blah) i think he might feel brave enough to say stuff like that on the show because technically it isn't being filmed (it's a small miracle that we do have a tiny clip of that) and there's going to be no proof, just rumours, and the rumours are just gonna reach their fans, not pals or possible interviewers/traditional media
Dan Howell wrote:'[someone] just sent me a message saying 'Phil'..... same'
kusunoki masashige
butt chair

wha…like…i don't know what to…WHAT WAS THAT?!?!

that was unexpected!! I thought it would be the usual amount of funny/mildly suggestive - and then THAT! and the excitement in his voice!? I literally gasped and my chest felt kinda funny…

seriously though, what was he thinking!!!
gnostic
stress mushroom

Damn Daniel (meme unintended)

Either together or the two of you are real motherfucking dicks
Just here for the marketing skills
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

phamnotof wrote:it took me like 4 months to go from "i wonder if they're together" to "i'm not even sure they're in the closet i am so confused by everything"
Same, but it took me only 1 month. 2016 Dan, what a time to be a phan

However, for me his reaction is too "you see what I did there" to consider it anything but fanservice-y, sorry
majitzu
angel bean

A guide to signing by Dan and Phil
DryCereal
koi pond

majitzu wrote:A guide to signing by Dan and Phil
That's just practice, that is!
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
gnostic
stress mushroom

Ticia wrote:
phamnotof wrote:it took me like 4 months to go from "i wonder if they're together" to "i'm not even sure they're in the closet i am so confused by everything"

However, for me his reaction is too "you see what I did there" to consider it anything but fanservice-y, sorry
Yeah for me it was obviously fanservicey too. Or not fanservicey and that other word, if they aren't together, and I am quickly turning into the biggest phan hopeful ever because I'd have to hate him otherwise
Anonymousse
flower crown

I know you are all trying to be objective and think outside the Phan, but really I'm crying inside, and outside, if Phan isn't real. (or is, either way I will end up in tears).

It just seems to me that Dan really doesn't give a fuck.

And I really should write my sad fanfic, it would fit so well...

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

phamnotof wrote:
Anonymousse wrote:I think my Phan agnostic glasses fell of completely with that Vine.
That is so beautiful. *wipes away a silent tear*
Same here. I am still trying to find them on the floor. It will be hard to put them back on after that vine...
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
swofro
angel bean

Them being symmetrical really pleases my heart for some reason. I also love Dan's expression in the fourth picture. He is so full of detemmination.

Re stalking answering question thing. I... don't know what to feel?? Usually I will be like but all I am now only be like What's happening???? Did Dan manages to train me, his rat lab to not be enthusiastic about conforming phan? It has became 'hmm, yeah, that'.
Love is forever
litteronthebreeze
tol bean

I am peaking my head above the parapet (of lurkdom) to say, GOD DAMN, if these infuriating boys aren't together I will run naked through [removed] with a trash can on my head and a can of cherry lube taped to my forehead singing All Star at the top of my usually Phan-Agnostic lungs.

(i'll probably feel completely differently tomorrow). :gg:
Last edited by oqua on Mon May 23, 2016 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal information
gnostic
stress mushroom

litteronthebreeze wrote:I am peaking my head above the parapet (of lurkdom) to say, GOD DAMN, if these infuriating boys aren't together I will run naked through [removed] with a trash can on my head and a can of cherry lube taped to my forehead singing All Star at the top of my usually Phan-Agnostic lungs.

Too late, I already got every detail jutted down!
adequate duck
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: she/they

Anonymousse wrote:I know you are all trying to be objective and think outside the Phan, but really I'm crying inside, and outside, if Phan isn't real. (or is, either way I will end up in tears).
I can't decide whether I'm crying laughing or just crying. And laughing.
"don't respect any ducks" - phil lester
Anonymousse
flower crown

litteronthebreeze wrote:GOD DAMN, if these infuriating boys aren't together I will run naked through [removed] with a trash can on my head and a can of cherry lube taped to my forehead singing All Star at the top of my usually Phan-Agnostic lungs.

I will remember this.

Also one of the best things I HAVE EVER READ.

- Manged

Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

gnostic wrote:
litteronthebreeze wrote:I am peaking my head above the parapet (of lurkdom) to say, GOD DAMN, if these infuriating boys aren't together I will run naked through [removed] with a trash can on my head and a can of cherry lube taped to my forehead singing All Star at the top of my usually Phan-Agnostic lungs.

Too late, I already got every detail jutted down!
Kind of imagined the situation like this:

coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

Half of the fandom on Twitter are like ''what'' and the other half are like ''FUCK YOU DAN, WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT'' and honestly it's such a beautiful time to be .
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
hunnyftw
phabergé

I second that. Well, let's say mine are still holding on to one measly earing. But how long will they last at this rate? 2016 Dan please, let me live
gnostic wrote:Damn Daniel (meme unintended)

Either together or the two of you are real motherfucking dicks
Ticia wrote:However, for me his reaction is too "you see what I did there" to consider it anything but fanservice-y, sorry
I like the joy on his face and, most of all, the one in his voice so much that I actively decided to push my and your cynicism aside for one minute and decided that it's both fanservicey and genuine. And yes, that is a completely possible combination of intentions, don't question it, believe it with me
Agree with swofro, Dan cracks me up in the fourth pic. He looks like a 6-year-old learning to write
trashqueen
ar·tic·u·late

bedhead91 wrote:Half of the fandom on Twitter are like ''what'' and the other half are like ''FUCK YOU DAN, WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT'' and honestly it's such a beautiful time to be .
i am both

mostly the 'what' one tho

all i want is an explanation of how i'm supposed to take this like it feels like a little bit too much for fanservice and a little bit too close to baiting (if they aren't together blah blah) or to coming out as a couple (if they are together blah blah) imo and those are complete opposite and i've never been more confused in my life

like the 'run away to Japan with your boyfriend'? that was ambiguous/subtle enough for me not to freak out a little bit, this def isn't
Dan Howell wrote:'[someone] just sent me a message saying 'Phil'..... same'
kay
phabergé

gnostic wrote:
Ticia wrote:

Yeah for me it was obviously fanservicey too. Or not fanservicey and that other word, if they aren't together, and I am quickly turning into the biggest phan hopeful ever because I'd have to hate him otherwise
2016 Dan rides the line between "you see what I did there ;)" and actual truth so much it makes my head spin. I can never tell which is which. This vine, the Eurovision tweets, cheeky likes and reblogs he knows we see, he truly just dgaf anymore. I'm here for the ride because I'm but man is it an emotional rollercoaster.

Also, is that Phil laughing out loud at the end of it? I would have killed to see his reaction / the entire video from before and after that moment.
hunnyftw wrote: I like the joy on his face and, most of all, the one in his voice so much that I actively decided to push my and your cynicism aside for one minute and decided that it's both fanservicey and genuine. And yes, that is a completely possible combination of intentions, don't question it, believe it with me
I like this possibility so this is what I'm going with.

Poe
rainbow nerd

Guys excuse my language but WHAT THE FUCK?

I literally went online for 2 minutes to procrastinate a little and that vine is the first thing I see. FFS do you understand what you do to me Dan?! Now I'm going to fail my midterm because I can't concentrate on anything anymore. I want explanations for that and btw I'm going to steal that post litteronthebreeze because that is the perfect representation of my feelings right now. (had to edit it a bit to get in the 255 word count hope you don't mind)

Last edited by Poe on Sun May 22, 2016 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeweul
sad dimple

Okay so at first I was freaking out when I saw the vine and now I'm just very, very confused. WHAT IS GOING ON???
spaceguitar
ar·tic·u·late

Shit. What confuses me most about this is that I didn't have the impression that D+P were ready/willing to come out. They've been totally pushing a bff image.
Like, go Dan though. He knows what to say so that his statement is crystal clear for his fans (dropping out of school and 'stalking' Phil), and not clear to anyone else.