Dan & Phil Part 12: Stalking him until he loves you

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
majitzu
angel bean

daphenaxa wrote:dan looks so different in those M&G pics. Like he doesn't look like himself at all that's so weird. I think it is because his hair is really flat.
Maybe is the new hair cut
katybetts
smol bean
Pronouns: dumplin'/sugarplum

Re 's hair in these m&g photos, especially the ones in Nashville/DC, etc. I think it's a combination of new haircuts and the freaking humidity. I'm not far from Nashville and it's been pretty hot/sticky the last couple weeks...sometimes even the best of products and hopes and wishes can't keep your hair from going flat at this time of year.
asimfrickinzazzed
dank meme
Pronouns: she/her

daphenaxa wrote:dan looks so different in those M&G pics. Like he doesn't look like himself at all that's so weird. I think it is because his hair is really flat.
it's the shit lighting probably (but it could be the hair, too. it looks flatter than usual)
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

asimfrickinzazzed wrote:
it's the shit lighting probably (but it could be the hair, too. it looks flatter than usual)
Yeah the lighting is so bad; they seem to have heavy eye bags
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

That lighting is awful: one would've expected a better arrangement in a room full of people who have paid circa.100$ to be there
LurkingTrash
woodland creature
Pronouns: She/Her

you can tell by everyone's tone here that we need a new video yesterday
TSA
dank meme

Remember the time they considered doing a video like 'What did we buy for the tour life' when they talked about buying new hair straighteners in a ls?
galaxies
smol bean

eh, maybe it's because i fit along the lines of the younger audience, i'm thirteen but i really feel a video on revision and studying could really help because i have adhd and it is so fucking hard to pay attention to the same boring sites w/ videos w/ monotone voices and small font sizes that i can't read !

yes, i do dislike dan trying to act like a dad at times but at the same time, i really feel this could come in handy (IF he's trying to make this serious) because i feel he has the potential to actually make it a really engaging guide w/ tips to go back to because i've got gcses coming up in the next year or so. it's just awfully difficult for me to revise and maybe, just maybe, (i've got way too much faith in dan, i apologize) he could actually ace this video, make it interesting and helpful and a good enough video for me to rewatch.
ironic
lady door

Belated IckleMissMayhem. May your life be amazing. :)

I'm not that much of a fan of dinof (nor AP) channel and I don't have any strong feelings towards the new video we're possibly going to get. I see most of Dan's solo videos as saying obvious shit in a funny manner, and when it's really funny, it's good, but still not something I'd rewatch many times (unlike DAPG videos and parts of radio shows or younows). I don't know what helpful can be said about preparing to exams (my only advice as someone who always had straight A's in school is Just Get The Thing Done, but whatever), though if he want to have some positive impact on his younger audience, that's probably good. Idk, we'll see what's the video actually gonna be. New content is always fun anyway.

Also I'm even less of a fan of 2009-2013 dinof, I love sarcasm but I do find a lot of things he said during that period immature/cringeworthy/rude/offensive, and I'm glad he's changed. Maybe it's because I wasn't around then and I'm looking at it from perspective or that's just not my sense of humor. That's fine. Uncool dad/meme trash Dan is also not my favorite but I'm interested to see where it's all going and what'll be next.
If we all just traded in our knives for cakes, the world would be a better place.
DryCereal
koi pond

Thanks for all the birthday wishes -I had a pretty fun day - and you guys are the best!

As for the video...I don't think my opinions have changed. I like sarcastic Dan, I love the brief glimpses of genuine Dan we get every so often, but if he's expressing doubt/dislike of a video, I really don't think we're going to see it.
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
tilltomorrow
drama llama

asimfrickinzazzed wrote:
does anyone prefer slightly flatter hair though? Since his hairstyle changed slightly over the last year (the sides being shorter) I feel like he's been trying to get more volume into the fringe and it kinda reminds me of middle/high school when I tried to tease my hair and there was just like the random bump....
aralik
sad dimple

tilltomorrow wrote:
asimfrickinzazzed wrote:
does anyone prefer slightly flatter hair though? Since his hairstyle changed slightly over the last year (the sides being shorter) I feel like he's been trying to get more volume into the fringe and it kinda reminds me of middle/high school when I tried to tease my hair and there was just like the random bump....
aside from the shitty lighting i think dan's hair does look flatter and i like it. i'm all for a more natural look (hobbit hair! ) rather than the "what's in dan's hair?!" kinda puffy fringy look . but i do love that meme we created! :lol:
ugh.
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

Stakhanov wrote:Study tip from the principal's office to Bedhead: We think you show a lot of potential but we really wish you would focus more on the workin' and less on the twerkin'
Story of my life.
angrymob wrote: I have a confession. I'm actually think Phan is a load of shit and have been following this forum to laugh at your pathetic attempts to justify your gross fantasies. You guys don't actually know anything about Dan or Phil. You're just strangers who manipulate and take quotes out of context to create the scenario they want. Take off the phan googles and it's possible to see that much of what is seen as 'phan' is nothing more than a friendship. I can't load anymore jonquil posts to take quotes from because GG is too slow, arggh, I tried.
I knew it.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
DryCereal
koi pond

aralik wrote:
tilltomorrow wrote:
asimfrickinzazzed wrote:
aside from the shitty lighting i think dan's hair does look flatter and i like it. i'm all for a more natural look (hobbit hair! ) rather than the "what's in dan's hair?!" kinda puffy fringy look . but i do love that meme we created! :lol:
I quite like it, even if it looks all wrong right now. somebody get the boy a can of Batiste!!!! :lol: Clearly run out of dry shampoo, or...

has Phil not been letting the succubus feed?

(!)
corn flakes
moon room

I'll wait to see how Dan's video will turn out as usually I like his videos, even the baby one grew on me. At the end I just wanna a video

The idea has the potential to go both ways but at the end even if I'm still in uni and I'm obligated to study for a long time, still not gonna take study tips from anyone: everyone works differently and not every subject can be dealt in the same manner.

Also as we are here, I always throught that Dan had some serious balls in dropping out of uni with such a weak back up plan (at the time). He did a ls this year/last year in which he imo didn't bash education but said how better learn now things as you'll probably regret latter (as he is now a wiki fan :roll: ) , he only added that real life skills aren't provided by it (true).

Going back to study, excuse this rant as I'm delusioned by the school system

As I'm late happy birthday and unbirthday to you!
English is not my first language: half of the mistakes are typos ,half are me
spider
ar·tic·u·late

IckleMissMayhem wrote:somebody get the boy a can of Batiste!!!! :lol: Clearly run out of dry shampoo, or...

How's this? Low hanging fruit I know
DryCereal
koi pond

spider wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:somebody get the boy a can of Batiste!!!! :lol: Clearly run out of dry shampoo, or...

Too easy. I'm actually a little disappointed in you...!
SquishPhan
capita£ester

spider wrote:

That one should do it.
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

SquishPhan wrote:
spider wrote:

That one should do it.
Oh my god guys, I have the same one and I never made the connexion between and the scent of the shampoo before . Now everytime I'll use it I'll think about
:biheart:
spider
ar·tic·u·late

IckleMissMayhem wrote:Too easy. I'm actually a little disappointed in you...!
:lol: That was the goal.
daphenaxa
blobfish

spider wrote:

this will perk things up for sure
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
eevee
emo goose

That shampoo will be the next spotting in the background of a video
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
PolarFox
truth bomb

NarrysCanary wrote:
SquishPhan wrote:
spider wrote:

That one should do it.
Oh my god guys, I have the same one and I never made the connexion between and the scent of the shampoo before . Now everytime I'll use it I'll think about
Same actually whats worse tho, it's called "cheeky & fruity cherry"
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
eevee
emo goose

cheeky and fruity describes dan
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
Winston
flower crown

[offtopic]I have a question? And or observation someone else may have noticed…. And I am bored out of my mind….
I just looked at the new(ish) poster and the bottom left picture Dan is making a “blobfish” face. I seem to remember either Dan referring to himself as a blob fish, or possibly Phil saying it? In a ls or something... it was just a passing comment. Does anyone else remember this? Has this been discussed? (#am I crazy) And now last night I was reminded that Dan gave Phil a blobfish plush for christmas (last year?). If all of this is true, and not just the machinations of a sleep deprived (almost) middle aged nose pervert, what do you all think about this?

Personally today I am going through my “they totally are/ nope, they are not” phase. Some days I am sure they are together, and other days I am like “nah they are just good friends”... today I am just going back and forth. And this blobfish thing has me leaning to they are. [/offtopic]
actions speak louder than words