Dan & Phil Part 13: So Bored That This Is Our Thread Name

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

bee wrote:I mean, their attention-seeking seems to be working, since we're all talking about it here. ;)

So, how do you think is doing? Do they have a housesitter for the plants? Does Phil has to have a massive burial when they get home meanwhile Dan is cackling in Glee? Or are the plants Dan's and is Plant-Phil just Persona? What Void is Phil trying to fill with his plants? Is he Secretly a plant and has been Hiding this from us since 2009? Where are the Deleted Plant-Tweets? Is there a Timeline?
Asking the real questions.
I am prone to believing that the plants are actually Dan's (remember the ''boyfriend/cactus'' incident on the radio?) but they lie about the plants being Phil's to make him seem less like a robot. Or his real interests aren't very PG so they can't share that information with their audience. Maybe he actually likes to collect dragon dildos. (Don't Google that.)
Can you tell I'm bored?
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
ironic
lady door

bedhead91 wrote:Maybe he actually likes to collect dragon dildos. (Don't Google that.)
I need to get rid of that knee-jerk reaction of immediately googling everything anyone tells me not to google. :lol:

Well I hope someone is taking care of the plants, but with those two...idk But I don't wanna hear Phil complaining if they're all dead
Last edited by ironic on Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If we all just traded in our knives for cakes, the world would be a better place.
bee
phabergé

bedhead91 wrote: Asking the real questions.
I am prone to believing that the plants are actually Dan's (remember the ''boyfriend/cactus'' incident on the radio?) but they lie about the plants being Phil's to make him seem less like a robot. Or his real interests aren't very PG so they can't share that information with their audience. Maybe he actually likes to collect dragon dildos. (Don't Google that.)
Can you tell I'm bored?
Hmm, yes, yes, the cactus incident, I see what you mean. Phill and his plants does seem to fit with his assigned status as "sun" etc. Maybe they both love the plants equally and try to diminish a common ground, while they secretly are cashing in with the tour so they can live in the country and start a plant sanctuary. And I will not Google dragon dildo's but now I am wondering if there's such a thing as a furry but then with plants?

I am so bored I'm transcending. Someone quick bring a new The Rules or something.
DryCereal
koi pond
Pronouns: she/her

bee wrote:So, how do you think is doing?
Sticking by my theory that the reason Dan didn't open the door during the great taxi-disaster is because he was busy going round the house with a jug or three of saltwater in a mass plant-icide.

You could always ask @daninthefuture and/or @AFuturePhil though...! :lol:
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
majitzu
angel bean

ironic wrote:
bedhead91 wrote:Maybe he actually likes to collect dragon dildos. (Don't Google that.)
I need to get rid of that knee-jerk reaction of immediately googling everything anyone tells me not to google. :lol:

Well I hope someone is taking care of the plants, but with those two...idk But I don't wanna hear Phil complaining if they're all dead
I want to google it, but I'm in my university computer now :S
LurkingTrash
woodland creature
Pronouns: She/Her

bee wrote:I mean, their attention-seeking seems to be working, since we're all talking about it here. ;)

So, how do you think is doing? Do they have a housesitter for the plants? Does Phil has to have a massive burial when they get home meanwhile Dan is cackling in Glee? Or are the plants Dan's and is Plant-Phil just Persona? What Void is Phil trying to fill with his plants? Is he Secretly a plant and has been Hiding this from us since 2009? Where are the Deleted Plant-Tweets? Is there a Timeline?
I was under the impression that they gave PJ a key, or I dreamed that info?
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

LurkingTrash wrote: I was under the impression that they gave PJ a key, or I dreamed that info?
Wouldn't PJ bring Dan's socks back to their flat if he had a key ? I'm asking useful questions, aren't I ?
:biheart:
DryCereal
koi pond

NarrysCanary wrote:
LurkingTrash wrote: I was under the impression that they gave PJ a key, or I dreamed that info?
Wouldn't PJ bring Dan's socks back to their flat if he had a key ? I'm asking useful questions, aren't I ?
Maybe the socks will have a role in Hair and Brimstone... ;)
jess
living flop

bee wrote:now I am wondering if there's such a thing as a furry but then with plants?
[offtopic]Dendrophilia. Though that's usually used for trees/larger plants. I've never heard of a term for being sexually attract to smaller plants? I'm not even sorry that the conversation has devolved to this.[/offtopic]

edit: my rank/post # has never been so unintentionally perfect.
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

[offtopic]
jess wrote:
bee wrote:now I am wondering if there's such a thing as a furry but then with plants?
Dendrophilia. Though that's usually used for trees/larger plants. I've never heard of a term for being sexually attract to smaller plants? I'm not even sorry that the conversation has devolved to this.

Learn something new everyday[/offtopic]
:biheart:
LurkingTrash
woodland creature

NarrysCanary wrote:
[offtopic]
jess wrote:
Dendrophilia. Though that's usually used for trees/larger plants. I've never heard of a term for being sexually attract to smaller plants? I'm not even sorry that the conversation has devolved to this.

Learn something new everyday[/offtopic]
I love this forum so much
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

LurkingTrash wrote:
It's even better when you get to talk to people privately here.

You should read my PM-s, they are quite something-something.
I do wonder what is going on with the plants.
But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop

jess wrote:
[offtopic]Dendrophilia. Though that's usually used for trees/larger plants. I've never heard of a term for being sexually attract to smaller plants? I'm not even sorry that the conversation has devolved to this.[/offtopic]

Another thing I didn't expect to read on here. Amazing.
LurkingTrash wrote:

I was under the impression that they gave PJ a key, or I dreamed that info?
I would say Bryony/Wirrow has a key to check on the plants and the flat in general. They seem like the people closest to so trust them to check on the flat while they are away for 2 months.
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

Anonymousse wrote:
LurkingTrash wrote:

I now have a reason to use this emoji.

Also, I highly doubt PJ is going to take a train from Brighton (which takes about an hour) all the way to London just to water plants when Wirrow and Bryony actually live in London.

On the topic of dendrophilia.....we are at a point in the thread when I truly want Dan and Phil to discover this forum, if they haven't already. I feel like the current conversation accurately sums up the spirit of our banter on here. I wonder how Dan feels about his boyfriend being sexually attracted to trees when he is afraid of them. Maybe that's why he wants to kill the plants. Sexual jealousy.

Edit: Kathrynxjane beat me to it.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
fancy_nancy
phabergé

thats it, I am kinkshaming all of you

anyways, moving on from sexual attraction to plants, have you seen this
they're not even trying, are they? I get it, they only have a couple of seconds for each person so its "hello.selfie.sign book.bye" but this is sad. Is it really that much effort to write something thats not cereal and/or houseplant related? :x
DryCereal
koi pond

fancy_nancy wrote:thats it, I am kinkshaming all of you
You can't kinkshame people wot ain't got nun.
shame, that is... not kinks.
Anonymousse wrote:
LurkingTrash wrote:

YOU TOLD ME YOU'D KEEP IT SECRET!!!! :sobs: :wahh: :sobs: :wahh: :sobs:
uninspiredbun
crusty sponge

they're not even trying, are they? I get it, they only have a couple of seconds for each person so its "hello.selfie.sign book.bye" but this is sad. Is it really that much effort to write something thats not cereal and/or houseplant related? :x
yeah it's getting a bit lame. I mean I get they can't give an indiviualized answer to everyone who asks but they could at least rotate between 3 or so sets of answers :roll:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

uninspiredbun wrote:

yeah it's getting a bit lame. I mean I get they can't give an indiviualized answer to everyone who asks but they could at least rotate between 3 or so sets of answers :roll:
I'm curious about whether they hardcore limitation on potential answers is because they're lazy or just because they're super aware of accidentally giving something away or accidentally saying something that has implications they can't control.
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

alittledizzy wrote:
I'm curious about whether they hardcore limitation on potential answers is because they're lazy or just because they're super aware of accidentally giving something away or accidentally saying something that has implications they can't control.
ding ding ding

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

majitzu
angel bean

I'm in my house now, so I obvs google Dragon Dildo...

New knowledge I would never use
jaej
moon room
Pronouns: he/they/idm

everyone being at least satisfied with basic answers is better than 90% getting those answers and getting upset when they realise some people are getting more fun, interesting replies that are actually about them
my name is jaejmine masters and i have something to say. dan and phil have fucked up japan :japhan:
phil lester threw the first brick at stonewall, we love a queer icon :biflag:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I'm mostly wondering why people still bother? They should know by now they're getting basic answers to their (usually basic) questions right? Are they that easily satisfied?
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
akui
blobfish

I didn't logged in in the middle of the night to learn about dragon dildo and tree sexual???

K gotta go
DryCereal
koi pond

Page 36. *glares at * DO/SAY SOMETHING!!! :roll:
jaej
moon room
Pronouns: he/they/idm

Catallena wrote:I'm mostly wondering why people still bother? They should know by now they're getting basic answers to their (usually basic) questions right? Are they that easily satisfied?
apparently, yep. but i know when i've met people in situations similar to that, it takes a day or two before you calm down and realise 'actually, that was nice but really not as amazing as i thought'. hype and excitement kind of covers any realisation that the meeting is brief and one of many, identical meetings to happen in that timeframe, even if it was still enjoyable. id assume people ask because they want a better answer, but dont really care when the reality happens
my name is jaejmine masters and i have something to say. dan and phil have fucked up japan :japhan:
phil lester threw the first brick at stonewall, we love a queer icon :biflag: