Dan & Phil Part 14: Is This Tour Over Yet?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
spider
ar·tic·u·late

jess wrote:Daniel, listen to A Moon Shaped Pool on repeat for a few hours, have a good cry, & you'll get back to that zen bullshit you've been espousing.

Such a strange thing to be tweeting mere hours before a m&g.
Hope he's still angry then. It would make the endless selfies more interesting.
karma_yeah
philussy

hunnyftw wrote:
karma_yeah wrote:Makes me wish 2009 Phil was touring. The video is less than 3 minutes long, low production, and little/no editing. He could be doing that on tour . . . :wahh:
Phil, if you're on here (hear's nothing but the wind )
I understand where you see the appeal of 2009 Phil touring but to be fair I don't think he would have it in him. I believe him when he says he was very shy back in the old days and youtube gradually helped with that. I can still sense some subtle hints of insecurities when I watch 2009 Phil.

Anyway, I also like that video. Somehow, despite little to no editing that you mentioned, it feels fast-paced, at least to me. I also couldn't help but laugh at his sudden change of topic (with no jumpcuts) towards the end of the video. One second it's a strange ant man story, the next it's pepper tins. Oh, Phil :lol: Makes me think I'd love him to do a full-on stream of consciousness video and no, I don't classify his liveshows as that, he's really guarded in them

Despite being total for fetus Phil I can't help but think it's a little bit sad that in 2016 we are so devoid of any new interesting content that we resorted to discussing his 7 year old videos. Phil please, hurry up with editing the new videos (the plural -s is crucial!), and make it at least 7 while you're at it
Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant why can't Phil be making little videos like he did when on vacation in 2009! My apologies.
What goes around, comes around Image
eevee
emo goose

NarrysCanary wrote:
jess wrote: Such a strange thing to be tweeting mere hours before a m&g.
Yeah, I wanna see how he's going to be like at the m&g but he'll probably be smiling as usual
I wonder if someone will straight up ask him about it at the m&g. He'll probably just say two words that start with e and c....
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
swofro
angel bean
Pronouns: she/her

spider wrote:
jess wrote:Daniel, listen to A Moon Shaped Pool on repeat for a few hours, have a good cry, & you'll get back to that zen bullshit you've been espousing.

I feel so bad for saying this, but yes, gimme that little drama. :twisted:
Love is forever
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

Ablissa wrote:
NarrysCanary wrote:
Ablissa wrote:
Anonymousse wrote:sidenote: Didn't Phil cal Dan's music at some point "angry music".

Also have fun crying and looking yourself in the mirror @Dan.
If I looked like Dan, crying while looking at myself in the mirror would be far more enjoyable. :cry:
He might be an ugly crier you never know :lol:
An ugly crier with a pretty face is still an improvement tbh :lol:

This thread has had more activity in 30 minutes than in the last 24 hours
SquishPhan
capita£ester

bedhead91 wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:
eevee wrote: what's wrong bb
If it was anything serious/important he wouldn't be indirecting like a bi-hee-atch about it. 8-)

*massive side-eyes going westwards*
I love how we're all so thirsty for real drama but he's probably just angry because Phil ate his food or something.
That is probably more like what actually happened, but not as interesting. ;)
jess
living flop

spider wrote:

Now I want sad/angry Daniel selfies. Thanks for raising my expectations to unreachable heights, spider. :lol:
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

eevee wrote:
NarrysCanary wrote:
Yeah, I wanna see how he's going to be like at the m&g but he'll probably be smiling as usual
I wonder if someone will straight up ask him about it at the m&g. He'll probably just say two words that start with e and c....
What are those words ? Sorry...
swofro wrote:
spider wrote: Hope he's still angry then. It would make the endless selfies more interesting.
I feel so bad for saying this, but yes, gimme that little drama. :twisted:
We're all here for the drama
Ticia wrote:
His face is not that bad here :lol:
:biheart:
hola
crusty sponge

the people who were blackmailing Dan with his info think it's about them, it probably not but he sure has looked at the emails they sent him a lot
hunnyftw
phabergé

Oh GOD, now we'll overanalyze these m&g photos like never before, won't we?
I feel half curious half guilty.

Edit: I hate the way these twitter blackmailers are celebrating and hoping it's about them. How malicious can you get? Will never get it.
Last edited by hunnyftw on Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

eevee wrote:
NarrysCanary wrote:
I don't know how long the meet and greets usually last, it is long enough to take a selfie AND ask Dan something along the lines of ''Are you okay, you tweeted something that sounded like you were upset earlier?'' Because you know if that's the case, someone is definitely going to do it.

The person who thinks that they are blackmailing ACTUALLY thinks that Dan is upset about it? The delusion. The arrogance. How extraordinary.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
eevee
emo goose

NarrysCanary wrote:
eevee wrote:I wonder if someone will straight up ask him about it at the m&g. He'll probably just say two words that start with e and c....
existential crises :roll:
hola wrote:the people who were blackmailing Dan with his info think it's about them, it probably not but he sure has looked at the emails they sent him a lot
Since when to emails say how often they were read? also doesn't Dan know he can just get them in legal trouble? I don't think he'd be that upset over "OMG we're gonna leak your info that everyone already has!!!!1111" also if they were gonna leak info why haven't they done it jw
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
lonely trash
glabella
Pronouns: trash

hola wrote:the people who were blackmailing Dan with his info think it's about them, it probably not but he sure has looked at the emails they sent him a lot
Lmao I do that all the time, I don't know why! Maybe I think that I'll find some hidden message or something.
Oh Phil, there was never a better king of the universe.
Winston
flower crown

There are going to be so many people at the m&g looking for drama between them, they may actually touch each other to overcompensate. Even if his "problem" isn't Phil related everyone is going to be looking for one little thing to prove trouble in paradise. If they look at each other for a second not smiling... Dan sneezes and Phil doesn't acknowledge him with a "bless you" etc. Oh the faux drama we could be seeing from peoples tweets tonight....
actions speak louder than words
gnostic
stress mushroom

Daniel just keeps breaking that "vaguetweeting? i never!" resolution of his
Just here for the marketing skills
SquishPhan
capita£ester

bedhead91 wrote:The person who thinks that they are blackmailing ACTUALLY thinks that Dan is upset about it? The delusion. The arrogance. How extraordinary.
Yup those people really think way too highly of themselves.
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

eevee wrote:
NarrysCanary wrote:
eevee wrote:I wonder if someone will straight up ask him about it at the m&g. He'll probably just say two words that start with e and c....
Oh okay I'm dumb :facepalm:
:biheart:
lonely trash
glabella

bedhead91 wrote: I love how we're all so thirsty for real drama but he's probably just angry because Phil ate his food or something.
Someone eating someone elses food is a huge deal. Okay maybe not actually, but it is to me. I have legitimately cried over someone eating a single chicken nugget from my 10 piece meal.
eevee
emo goose

NarrysCanary wrote:
eevee wrote:
NarrysCanary wrote:
Oh okay I'm dumb :facepalm:
I meant to roll my eyes at Dan btw not you!!!
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

Somewhere in the US, Phil is cracking his fingers and getting ready to type some nice DM's. Jokes aside, I doubt this is related to those attention seekers, aka the juiciest bits of Dan's private life are most likely already public. Protip: if you want to become Internet famous, get us the Kardashian's bank account number, please.
hunnyftw
phabergé

SquishPhan wrote:
bedhead91 wrote:The person who thinks that they are blackmailing ACTUALLY thinks that Dan is upset about it? The delusion. The arrogance. How extraordinary.
While I agree with you that this probably has fuckall to do with these people, their current boasting and delusions that it is still makes me incredibly upset. I just don't get it, why do they insist on being so mean? If they believe that he's genuinely upset (as they seem to) why are they so happy about it? Such pure hostility gets me down regardless of whether Dan's tweet is about them or not :( (I still think it isn't)
lonely trash
glabella

hunnyftw wrote:
SquishPhan wrote:
While I agree with you that this probably has fuckall to do with these people, their current boasting and delusions that it is still makes me incredibly upset. I just don't get it, why do they insist on being so mean? If they believe that he's genuinely upset (as they seem to) why are they so happy about it? Such pure hostility gets me down regardless of whether Dan's tweet is about them or not :( (I still think it isn't)
Yeah, I'll never understand how someone could be so awful to another person and live without any guilt whatsoever, even to the point of bragging about it. Like good for you, you made someone feel shit! Ugh.
jaej
moon room
Pronouns: he/they/idm

i hope those 378 times he read the emails were him showing it to other people and laughing as he books another luxury holiday for after the tour. for real though it's been a week or something, by this point if anything bad about that has happened then he's already calmly and quietly dealt with it rather than getting pissed now. if it's not a tour based thing, it's probably a personal thing he'll regret tweeting about because it sounds like a bigger deal than it is.

those charlie accounts though
Image that gif is tiny isn't it it won't upload right
:facepalm: it's 2016 who is still into that guy

ok i deleted the anti charlie stuff you know why i very personally hate him lmao
my name is jaejmine masters and i have something to say. dan and phil have fucked up japan :japhan:
phil lester threw the first brick at stonewall, we love a queer icon :biflag:
DryCereal
koi pond

With that other tweet, sounds like someone in the crew has gone awol/sick. Which is not your problem to be worrying about Dan, let the director panic over that, and go have a Phil cuddle tis what they're paid for!
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
Lain
eclipse shirt