Dan & Phil Part 14: Is This Tour Over Yet?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
ironic
lady door

esso wrote:
I'm immune to all kind of #feels but that's just too cute, now kiss.
What is happening. :help:
Last edited by ironic on Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If we all just traded in our knives for cakes, the world would be a better place.
pixlexia
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: she/her

I don't like the quiff either!! It reminds me too much of the commmon fuckboy hair of 2015/2016. (Not to say some people don't look good with it, though. Just like, that's the hair that literally every dude who thinks he's hot stuff and wants to hook up with me has. :lol: )
I am, however, a full fan of the pushed back/lesser fringe.

Hair wasn't nearly as much a part of their image as it is for , but I feel like Good Mythical Morning's Rhett and Link had to do a quick rebrand whenever Link redid his hair. They made a quick joke about it and moved on, and now he looks damn good with the new hair. Phil also already expressed that he definitely would ex the fringe at some point, so there's hope.

(I sound like I hate his fringe, but I really don't. It's existence is of amusement to me :lol: )

Also I'm absolutely living for these twitter interactions. Am I easily pleased? Hell yeah, but keep it up.
(insert a funny quote from the forum here)
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

esso wrote:
Ugh the soppy gits! How can two tweets make me so happy!
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
esso wrote:
#NicerInternet
gnostic
stress mushroom

Okay, i'll admit it, even I became total for a sec from those tweets. Too fucking cute
Just here for the marketing skills
Winston
flower crown

I am sorry to say this as well…. But is it a coincidence that Phil is a woodpecker? The animal known for it’s bright red ‘quif’ style plumage? Maybe he should let his gingery roots take over and be true to his animal spirit. Just saying. (Don’t worry, I will let myself out.)
actions speak louder than words
grannypants
living flop

Ticia wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:
esso wrote:
#NicerInternet
i just freakin snorted
"don't mind me, just having a little float" - dan howell
Philena
blobfish

Okay, I kind of feel like they could sense some unrest in the phandom and were throwing us a bone with those tweets, but keep those bones coming, boys! We're rabid for them...

And Phil is just absolute sex in (life) that gifset
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

esso wrote:
Cuties

Oh how I love them. No matter how much shit I talk about them sometimes, I really do.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
DryCereal
koi pond

They're trying to kill us.
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

Well, we know that there is this guy who makes the Doge face all time that Phil also likes.
Dan and Phil sitting in the tree, K-i-s-s-i-n-g!
You guys are gross, boo!

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

starlight-still
truth bomb

Anonymousse wrote:Well, we know that there is this guy who makes the Doge face all time that Phil also likes.
Dan and Phil sitting in the tree, K-i-s-s-i-n-g!
You guys are gross, boo!
::Thriller dances in:: Well, it looks like this is just going to be me now:
Can't complain. How is everyone doing?

Those tweets from earlier were so freakin' adorable I had to take to my Tumblr to react and now this
SquishPhan
capita£ester

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
They're trying to kill us.
They are succeeding with me.
swofro
angel bean

IckleMissMayhem wrote: They're trying to kill us.
me.
Love is forever
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

So I go outside for two hours and when I come back I see Dan tweeting that he fucks Phil on twitter ? The little conversation was so cute, keep doing those kind of things boys
:biheart:
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

I don't really get the excitement over the doggos thing?
bee
phabergé

Hank Green also reblogged this on tumblr :lol: awww. Welcome to the trash Hank. It's nice and stinky here.

(Who else follows phandomupdates etc I wonder? Besides the ones sometimes shitting on the phandom, how many of them are Among Us?)
hunnyftw
phabergé

Ticia wrote:I don't really get the excitement over the doggos thing?
Neither do I, apparently I'm just a cold biatch who doesn't like dogs and prefers to stay on the crazy cat lady side of things. But I really don't mind it either because I have the fuck you - report twitter convo to get excited about and be a total over. You can join me and let others fawn over the dogs :platonic:

[offtopic]starlight-still, I just saw your new avatar. Are you trying to kill me? Or kill any and all last remnants of productivity that I had left? I will now stare at it instead of doing anything with my life. Fuck you @AmazingPhil indeed. And fuck you @starlight-still for reminding me of this glorious video. I mean it in the nicest and the most p-l-a-t-o-n-i-c way possible of course :wink: [/offtopic]
Last edited by hunnyftw on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

hunnyftw wrote:
Neither do I, apparently I'm just a cold biatch who doesn't like dogs and prefers to stay on the crazy cat lady side of things. But I really don't mind it either because I have the fuck you - report twitter convo to get excited about and be a total over. You can join me and let others fawn over the dogs :platonic:
We can be three then, I didn't get excited over the dog thing either, I don't like dogs as well cats are way better. The "fuck you" tweet is all I need :platonic:
:biheart:
Jeweul
sad dimple

NarrysCanary wrote:
hunnyftw wrote:
We can be three then, I didn't get excited over the dog thing either, I don't like dogs as well cats are way better. The "fuck you" tweet is all I need :platonic:
Count me in, I didn't have a reaction to the doggo tweet (even though dogs are probably my all time favorite animals...) It just didn't have substance to me. Does Dan use Phil's facebook or vice versa?
starlight-still
truth bomb

@hunnyftw
bluebox-away
woodland creature

I have been so out of it later because of travelling, but I really enjoyed the new video and it totally didn't occur to me that it could have been a fake psychic reading :lol: I'm very impressed with all the IDB investigating on that website you are all amazing
Regarding their tweets, god they are adorable. I mean saying 'fuck you' to a friend like that is basically the same as saying 'I love you' so
so many bones being thrown recently, if they just gave us a liveshow in the next week or so I promise I'll stop complaining till the tour is over
sorry I probably totally will complain before then even if they do a liveshow, I'm such trash I can't get out but I'm also so bored of this tour help
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
Jeweul
sad dimple

bluebox-away wrote:I have been so out of it later because of travelling, but I really enjoyed the new video and it totally didn't occur to me that it could have been a fake psychic reading :lol: I'm very impressed with all the IDB investigating on that website you are all amazing
Regarding their tweets, god they are adorable. I mean saying 'fuck you' to a friend like that is basically the same as saying 'I love you' so
so many bones being thrown recently, if they just gave us a liveshow in the next week or so I promise I'll stop complaining till the tour is over
sorry I probably totally will complain before then even if they do a liveshow, I'm such trash I can't get out but I'm also so bored of this tour help
My friends and I always have a thing where we say "I hate you" and then the other person replies "Love ya too." I was kind of hoping they'd do that too.
LurkingTrash
woodland creature
Pronouns: She/Her

Jeweul wrote:
bluebox-away wrote:I have been so out of it later because of travelling, but I really enjoyed the new video and it totally didn't occur to me that it could have been a fake psychic reading :lol: I'm very impressed with all the IDB investigating on that website you are all amazing
My friends and I always have a thing where we say "I hate you" and then the other person replies "Love ya too." I was kind of hoping they'd do that too.
They already have saying I hate you meaning I love you for years guys, have you forgotten:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

LurkingTrash wrote:
Jeweul wrote:
They already have saying I hate you meaning I love you for years guys, have you forgotten:
lmao the of that video is like bad remix of 4Minute's song Hate :')

That clip of Dan bothering the shit out of a tired Phil lying in bed and him looking up andsaying 'I hate you' in that adorable soft voice gets to me every time.

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr