Dan & Phil Part 14: Is This Tour Over Yet?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

SquishPhan wrote:
bedhead91 wrote: Phil's hair, ughh. It frustrates me so much. I wish someone would just kidnap him and give him a hair makeover, so when Dan sees how good it looks he will stop his whining. :lol:
Dan knows it will look good, that's why he is so against Phil changing his hair.
He hasn't forgiven Phil for winning Sugarscape's Hottest Lad 2013
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Catallena wrote:
Please appreciate this stylist at The Brits 2014 saying that if he could do anything to Phil's hair, he'd cut the fringe.
(Man I forgot how much I loved that video)
Note to self: Check if your link works before posting you dumbass.

At 3:55
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

Ticia wrote:
SquishPhan wrote:
bedhead91 wrote: Phil's hair, ughh. It frustrates me so much. I wish someone would just kidnap him and give him a hair makeover, so when Dan sees how good it looks he will stop his whining. :lol:
Dan knows it will look good, that's why he is so against Phil changing his hair.
He hasn't forgiven Phil for winning Sugarscape's Hottest Lad 2013
I don't think it's just Dan, to be fair. Phil strikes me as someone who is quite set in his ways and is probably a bit hesitant to change things up after having the same haircut for so long. He has this nervous tick where he touches his fringe even when it's not in his eyes, I wonder if he would still do that if he changed his hair. It seems like such ingrained behavior.

I'm actually not on team hobbit hair for Dan because I believe him when says that his hair doesn't always curl up nicely. Curly hair is pretty unpredictable and a pain to style. I do want him to get shaved sides again tho.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
gnostic
stress mushroom

I said this to Ren and I'll say it again. Fringe is part of Phil's image, they even sell merchandise with outline of their fringes for crying out loud! Getting rid of it will be a bit risky, and Phil is nothing if not risk averse
Just here for the marketing skills
violet-writer
living flop

holy crow. thank u for that gifset deerly. i needed it. for. uh. research.
when you first saw her-beauty, the dream- the human vortex of your life- or him - did you stop, and stand in the crisp air, breathing like a tree? did you change your life?

~ mary oliver
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

gnostic wrote:I said this to Ren and I'll say it again. Fringe is part of Phil's image, they even sell merchandise with outline of their fringes for crying out loud! Getting rid of it will be a bit risky, and Phil is nothing if not risk averse
Obviously Phil isn't going to change his look anytime soon, and even though the fringes are part of their branding he is eventually going to come the conclusion that he's gotten too old for his haircut. No one wants to be in their thirties and look like an overgrown MySpace scene kid à la Matthew Lush. Personal aesthetic is going to win over branding eventually, I just think it will take him 2-3 years to finally make the leap.

Edit: Not to mention all the fans will whine like when Anthony Padilla from Smosh changed his hair, but screw them. Anthony is hot now and makes Ian look like a flowerpot. (There's someone else who needs to change their hair ASAP. You're too pretty for that 2012 Justin Bieber hair, Ian.)
Last edited by coffee pig on Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
deerly
glabella
Pronouns: they/them

bedhead91 wrote:I'm actually not on team hobbit hair for Dan because I believe him when says that his hair doesn't always curl up nicely. Curly hair is pretty unpredictable and a pain to style. I do want him to get shaved sides again tho.
Yep! I have a similar hair texture and most of the time it looks like a big shapeless frizzy hell and only few times IN A YEAR it looks like nice tight curls. Maybe Dan keeps it unstyled when a lucky day happens but it's so rare we've actually seen all of them good hair days supernote victory vid, elephants selfie etc??
violet-writer wrote:holy crow. thank u for that gifset deerly. i needed it. for. uh. research.
HA HA for research.. of course..
Glad you found it.. useful..
phamnotof wrote:I like my reserved, nerdy awkward weirdos who electroshock their balls in the privacy of their own bedroom with proper safe words and some bloody decorum.
Winston
flower crown
Pronouns: she/her

I have my suspicions about the quiff and glasses combo. It could be that it is something Dan actually does like, perhaps prefers. And he may not like to share this (relaxed/ homey) Phil with everyone else. He has pointed out Phil wearing glasses more a couple of times (a ls and a D&PG) surprised that he was wearing them. They are roommates/best friends(etc?). I can not believe he is surprised to see Phil wearing them, but maybe surprised he was wearing them “for us”. Just something that has crossed my mind. Mainly from the D&PG video, that is what I thought as soon as he said something about them…
actions speak louder than words
deerly
glabella
Pronouns: they/them

Winston wrote:I have my suspicions about the quiff and glasses combo. It could be that it is something Dan actually does like, perhaps prefers. And he may not like to share this (relaxed/ homey) Phil with everyone else. He has pointed out Phil wearing glasses more a couple of times (a ls and a D&PG) surprised that he was wearing them. They are roommates/best friends(etc?). I can not believe he is surprised to see Phil wearing them, but maybe surprised he was wearing them “for us”. Just something that has crossed my mind. Mainly from the D&PG video, that is what I thought as soon as he said something about them…
I'm such trash for theories like this one, it warms my heart and makes me want to write gross fluffy fics
And the best thing about it that it might actually be true
phamnotof wrote:I like my reserved, nerdy awkward weirdos who electroshock their balls in the privacy of their own bedroom with proper safe words and some bloody decorum.
yupitsme
sofa crease

deerly wrote:
Winston wrote:I have my suspicions about the quiff and glasses combo. It could be that it is something Dan actually does like, perhaps prefers. And he may not like to share this (relaxed/ homey) Phil with everyone else. He has pointed out Phil wearing glasses more a couple of times (a ls and a D&PG) surprised that he was wearing them. They are roommates/best friends(etc?). I can not believe he is surprised to see Phil wearing them, but maybe surprised he was wearing them “for us”. Just something that has crossed my mind. Mainly from the D&PG video, that is what I thought as soon as he said something about them…
I'm such trash for theories like this one, it warms my heart and makes me want to write gross fluffy fics
How do you like this for a fanfic :mrgreen:
akui
blobfish
Pronouns: She/Her

yupitsme wrote:
Wow, i never thought they would come out on twitter
SquishPhan
capita£ester

akui wrote:
yupitsme wrote:
This tweet is just great.
eevee
emo goose

I hope Phil responds
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
colfreckles
drama llama

SquishPhan wrote:
akui wrote:
yupitsme wrote:
This tweet is just great.
I love this to no end.
esso
spork

SquishPhan
capita£ester

eevee wrote:I hope Phil responds
I hope so too, but I'm not sure he will.

Edit: I was wrong, he did respond and it was great.
Last edited by SquishPhan on Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
colfreckles
drama llama

esso wrote:
Sassy!Phil strikes again!
hunnyftw
phabergé

eevee wrote:I hope Phil responds
I think we all share your hopes
edit: he did he did he did!
The tweet made me feel all kinds of happy. Love me a bit of swearing (in my native language or in English, doesn't matter), and affectionate swearing is the absolute best
Last edited by hunnyftw on Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lain
eclipse shirt

colfreckles wrote:
esso wrote:
Sassy!Phil strikes again!
Poe
rainbow nerd

I need more Sassy!Phil in my life. It's disgusting how cute they are
hunnyftw
phabergé

Poe wrote:I need more Sassy!Phil in my life. It's disgusting how cute they are
It's also disgusting how little we need to be happy with them and for them
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

Fuck Deppy, stop being so disgusting ugh,

Being so public with sex stuff.

Stop!
Please never do.
But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

DryCereal
koi pond

esso wrote:
#NicerInternet
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
Winston
flower crown

deerly wrote:

Haha please do. Everyone needs to read at least one gross fluffy fic in their life. And one about Philly ' s hair and glasses would just about be the best thing out there.
actions speak louder than words
violet-writer
living flop

Winston wrote:
deerly wrote:

Haha please do. Everyone needs to read at least one gross fluffy fic in their life. And one about Philly ' s hair and glasses would just about be the best thing out there.
.. I would read those fics. alittledizzy, where u at.
when you first saw her-beauty, the dream- the human vortex of your life- or him - did you stop, and stand in the crisp air, breathing like a tree? did you change your life?

~ mary oliver