Dan & Phil Part 15: F*ck Your Best Friend Day

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

lazy_egg
phillion/danosaur <//3

hi, so since I'm a long time lurker/lover of ye old threads I finally decided to register for this site so we can all be d&p together :)

oh btw does anyone know what's up with weed Dan? is it just the phandom going crazy about his jumper or is there smth to it?
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop
Pronouns: she/her

Anonymousse wrote:
Funniest thing I've seen today
:biheart:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
Catallena wrote:I still find everyone's enthusiasm over them leaving ChannelFlip kinda weird, I don't think it's that deep. MCM's are notoriously evil and they probably just didn't want to fork over anymore money to a network that doesn't really do shit for them anymore when they can just add it to their joint bankaccount. I don't think them going independent and listing the channel under their own companies for tax purposes will be cause of any change that will be noticeable to us as an audience.
That's exactly why I'm happy about it. ;)
Oh I'm glad they're being smart by taking back power of their channels (though I don't think CF ever had that much power over their channels content wise) and getting more cash. They might suck at planning tours, but they know what to do with money. But as a viewer it's not that interesting, to me at least.
Anonymousse wrote:
lmao :')
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
DryCereal
koi pond

Anonymousse wrote:
TBF, the buses look bigger than tonight's venue...
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
Ablissa
pastel persona

Catallena thank you for clarifying, I didn't know that!

@ticket thing - the guy looks well pleased with himself
Stakhanov
haru pillow
Pronouns: he / him

Catallena wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:
Catallena wrote:I still find everyone's enthusiasm over them leaving ChannelFlip kinda weird, I don't think it's that deep. MCM's are notoriously evil and they probably just didn't want to fork over anymore money to a network that doesn't really do shit for them anymore when they can just add it to their joint bankaccount. I don't think them going independent and listing the channel under their own companies for tax purposes will be cause of any change that will be noticeable to us as an audience.
That's exactly why I'm happy about it. ;)
Oh I'm glad they're being smart by taking back power of their channels (though I don't think CF ever had that much power over their channels content wise) and getting more cash. They might suck at planning tours, but they know what to do with money. But as a viewer it's not that interesting, to me at least.
Anonymousse wrote:
lmao :')
I imagine their reaction when they arrive and discover the tickets to be something like this

And yea it's great that they finally quit that network. As i understand it, it basically had no added value for them.
Also, i'd like to see that company year report and get an indication of how much they are killing it. I swear I'm not a slightly obsessed fan or anything
Finding my own inarticulate prose
Weirding out strangers and laughing at those
Jaundiced and jaded, postured and posed
Not that we’re special it’s just that we’re
Closing in on a place where we might get to be
Living real people regularly
fancybum
senpai

lazy_egg wrote:hi, so since I'm a long time lurker/lover of ye old threads I finally decided to register for this site so we can all be d&p together :)

oh btw does anyone know what's up with weed Dan? is it just the phandom going crazy about his jumper or is there smth to it?
Welcome!
With 'weed dan', do you mean all the jokes on twitter/tumblr? It's just because his eyes (or one of them) were noticeably red in yesterday's M&G.
ex:
It's just for the lols.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
danphil333
hobbit hair

just phil being phil and this is my favorite tweet ever i dont see the footprint but i need jesus too
Cora
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: She/Her/Ugh

Random guess, but I'd say the buses probably got ticketed because there's a temporary no-parking zone in order for the buses to park there, and the parking guy is a moron who doesn't realize that.
I've seen it done in the past. hahaha.

Also, photographing footprints? (or should I say phootprints?) really? reallllyyyyy kids?
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Can someone explain the power couple thing to me? I'm confused and kinda drunk. Surely if they've left channelflip to have their separate companies, ie danhowellltd and amazingphilltd that's just them having seperate things? It's not like they've got danandphil Ltd. I'm not being funny/difficult, I just want someone to tell me what I'm missing here.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
Winston
flower crown

missemma wrote:Can someone explain the power couple thing to me? I'm confused and kinda drunk. Surely if they've left channelflip to have their separate companies, ie danhowellltd and amazingphilltd that's just them having seperate things? It's not like they've got danandphil Ltd. I'm not being funny/difficult, I just want someone to tell me what I'm missing here.
Seconded.
I am glad I am not the only one to wonder about this. They are separate companies now (right?)...so I don't get the togetherness everyone is talking about.
Last edited by Winston on Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
actions speak louder than words
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Okay I googled 'power couple':
A supercouple or super couple (also known as a power couple) is a popular or wealthy pairing that intrigues and fascinates the public in an intense or obsessive fashion.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
grannypants
living flop

that video of phil waving then tripping is so #relatable to me it hurts
also i don't think this has been mentioned yet? it's adorable
edit: the video won't play :( but it's on phil's instagram
"don't mind me, just having a little float" - dan howell
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

alittledizzy wrote:
Vivastian wrote:Hi, IDB. Long time no post.

So this morning I was a bit bored and decided to be original. YT was fast to issue a copyright claim on the video preventing monetization (lol):

It would appear to me that AmazingPhil might be under AmazingPhil Ltd. after all, but for whatever reason socialblade isn't displaying it.
They leveled up that power couple status, damn. Working without a network under their own matching companies.
:sobs: they grow up so fast... now we need someone to purposefully make a video with copyrighted content from DPGames and DPCrafts so we can find out who's keeping what in the #phandivorce.
lazy_egg wrote:hi, so since I'm a long time lurker/lover of ye old threads I finally decided to register for this site so we can all be d&p together :)

Welcome! :platonic:

Nah, we're just taking the piss out of the weed/palm tree sweatshirt and his red eyes in the first half of a M&G, but other than that there are no rumors whatsoever of them using drugs
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

missemma wrote:Okay I googled 'power couple':
A supercouple or super couple (also known as a power couple) is a popular or wealthy pairing that intrigues and fascinates the public in an intense or obsessive fashion.
Yeah that definition is it, fairly self-explanatory! Just that they're both powerful (my 'leveled up' comment was re: that they no longer feel like they need a network to boost their videos for them) and a couple.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Anonymousse wrote:
This is great, and totally something that I would do as well. :lol:
Them jumping is very cute. Phil in particular.
jaej
moon room
Pronouns: he/they/idm

i support d+p post show relaxation of all kind i wanted to make a 'phil does love his plants' joke but they were all way too lame. be responsible kids and continue being nice wholesome legal role models

anyway are they actual CEOs or something now because if they are then fanfic writers have new au fuel
Last edited by jaej on Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my name is jaejmine masters and i have something to say. dan and phil have fucked up japan :japhan:
phil lester threw the first brick at stonewall, we love a queer icon :biflag:
Stakhanov
haru pillow
Pronouns: he / him

Welcome to the forum. Run away while you still can

I know what's up with weed Dan. It's one of the dankest crazy fan theories truths out there

See, i even found this totally legit tweet of Dan he just posted and immediately deleted after he saw the cop standing by the tour bus. Scandalous

As if we needed further proof, they're also friends of Snoop Dogg, or "Snoop Lion" as he now likes to call himself after a 'spiritual retreat' to Jamaica.

Smoke weed every day boys ! Oh wait please don't. I have seen the future of the Australian tour, and it features Dan and Phil in an anti-drug public health message which they were legally required to do as part of their rehab program.

I will clearly stop at nothing to get this meme going :sideeye:
Finding my own inarticulate prose
Weirding out strangers and laughing at those
Jaundiced and jaded, postured and posed
Not that we’re special it’s just that we’re
Closing in on a place where we might get to be
Living real people regularly
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

Never forget
starlight-still
truth bomb

Stakhanov wrote: I know what's up with weed Dan. It's one of the dankest crazy fan theories truths out there

See, i even found this totally legit tweet of Dan he just posted and immediately deleted after he saw the cop standing by the tour bus. Scandalous

That's one legit ass tweet right there...Daniel, you cannot hide

(now I'm picturing him spontaneously busting out with this at the meter cop :lol: )
Stakhanov wrote:
the music
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Ticia wrote:Image

Never forget
That was a great moment.
ostiral
sofa crease

"Nice to meet you, Snoop Dogg" is my favourite thing ever. This is one of those videos, that always cracks me up.
(i was at Snoop Lion's concert in 2012, and it was the the weirdest experience of my life. :D)
Sorry for my english.
uglyamerican
woodland creature

danphil333 wrote:just phil being phil
Anybody know who the guy is trailing Drake? He has a roller suitcase and a plastic bag. Make-up artist maybe? Hops right on the bus (I'm assuming this is in Sacramento.)
Last edited by uglyamerican on Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeweul
sad dimple

This might be my favorite thing to happen during their tour. Some of these tweets are absolutely hilarious.