Dan & Phil Part 15: F*ck Your Best Friend Day

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

Kathrynxjane wrote: Joking aside. I hope they do a few shows in Australia not just two like they did for Canada.
Looking at other youtubers that toured Australia; they should be making quite a few stops. They seem to go to 5 cities i.e. ADELAIDE, BRISBANE, SYDNEY, PERTH & MELBOURNE. It will be interesting whether will differ.
mysterylovescompany
morning quiff

guess the pressure and number of shows is really sapping their creativity

edit: also
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop

Well I wasn't expecting that.....

But yay to all you Australia people :platonic: I hope there is a show by you. I know Australia is a massive place!
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
blueapple_x
flower crown

I wonder if they'll have a 2nd show in any of those cities if it sells out quickly
idk
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Kathrynxjane wrote:
dan's tumblr post tags: "tatinof. australia. koalas. kangaroos. shout out to the person at ticket master who leaked this even though it was under embargo. bants."
sweetmm
angel bean

Ok, they stick to the normal cities, I guess these are the best logistically. You guys can start booking the early bird train tickets/flights
Last edited by sweetmm on Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
LurkingTrash
woodland creature

idk wrote:
Kathrynxjane wrote:
dan's tumblr post tags: "tatinof. australia. koalas. kangaroos. shout out to the person at ticket master who leaked this even though it was under embargo. bants."
^
at least it's only 2 more weeks of tour, not a month.
Hope you guys can make it to these dates
trashqueen
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: she/her

i'm glad we already knew because if this had been a surprise i would be moaning about thia fucking never ending tour right now but i already got it out of my system

good for u australians, i guess

but no seriously i'm so done with it when will it eeeeend please i'm a good person i don't deserve this

i think it makes it worse when you are from a place they will most likely never visit (i.e south america), there's no light at the end of the tunnel for us
Dan Howell wrote:'[someone] just sent me a message saying 'Phil'..... same'
idk

soz nz
sweetmm
angel bean

swofro you need to catch a flight to Perth? ;)
sunday

idk wrote:soz nz
:( :( :(
lavenderpetals
butt chair
Pronouns: They/Them

I've been gone for ages, but I attended TATINOF Cupertino today. I'll write a full review tomorrow of the show. I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed myself! :D
blueapple_x
flower crown

How much more expensive could it be to go to NZ vs all those places they're going to in AUS I wonder? I guess the potential profit wouldn't be worth the expense. Sad for NZ though...maybe that's also why they didn't visit the rest of Canada? Idk man.
Nothing seems to be set in stone for Europe yet
sweetmm
angel bean

blueapple_x NZ is expensive to travel to, even for us who are close proximity to that country. As an example travelling to European cities which are further away are much more cheaper.
kkell3000
tol bean

I feel sad for all the die hard kiwi fans (I personally wouldn't bother to go), but I understand how it logistically wouldn't work. There wouldn't be much point in doing more than one show (in Auckland), and even then a lot of fans would miss out if they are from other places.

Also it happens all the time, musicians travel tour Aus and don't come over to NZ, so even though its only a 3 hr flight (and generally quite cheap) from Brisbane to Auckland, there must be other costs that don't make it worth it.

The replies to this tweet are kinda funny though.
sunday

blueapple_x wrote:How much more expensive could it be to go to NZ vs all those places they're going to in AUS I wonder? I guess the potential profit wouldn't be worth the expense.
It's likely the profit thing. This sounds really whiny but I still wish they'd ~do it for the fans~ anyway lol. Gutted they'll be so close but I'll miss them, I can't afford to fly to Aussie for it :facepalm:
I so thought if they came to Australia they'd come here! Bummer :(

I guess I just feel like - if you're going to make all the effort to get to Australia you might as well just go that little but further to NZ you know? But obviously I'm extremely biased haha
blueapple_x
flower crown

sunday wrote:
blueapple_x wrote:How much more expensive could it be to go to NZ vs all those places they're going to in AUS I wonder? I guess the potential profit wouldn't be worth the expense.
It's likely the profit thing. This sounds really whiny but I still wish they'd ~do it for the fans~ anyway lol. Gutted they'll be so close but I'll miss them, I can't afford to fly to Aussie for it :facepalm:
I so thought if they came to Australia they'd come here! Bummer :(

I guess I just feel like - if you're going to make all the effort to get to Australia you might as well just go that little but further to NZ you know? But obviously I'm extremely biased haha
I feel you. I remember Dan saying he'd probably come to New Zealand before 2017 or something like that to a fan that tweeted they'd never get to see him. I guess that was before they realized the profit wouldn't be worth it :(

I feel like this is kinda what happened with the Canada thing for some reason? But I just can't fathom that a country in their top 3 for viewers wouldn't be able to give them a decent profit that's worth travelling around the country for.
swofro
angel bean

sweetmm wrote:swofro you need to catch a flight to Perth? ;)
I need to sell a bit of my soul to afford it

do i need a visa tho? How much money can I get if I sell a kidney?
Love is forever
bluebox-away
woodland creature

So I've been super AWOL because D&P have been boring and also life etc, but exciting stuff for the Aussies (such a surprising announcement we totally didn't know days ago :lol: )

Not so cool for me is that I can now add Aus to the list of tatinof stops that I am just missing:
UK tour - moved to Canada
Canada show - visiting other side of Canada
US shows - moved back to UK/travelling in Australia throughout July
Aus shows - will literally have just flown back from Aus to the UK :sideeye:

I think it's just not meant to be.. I'm counting on a Europe tour boys! I will literally fly anywhere in Europe if you give me enough notice for a cheap easyjet

Obligatory hope for a ls/video on this no-show day, but I'm really starting to get bored of them come on boys, give us something :roll:
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

swofro wrote:

Kidneys go for cheap, sorry.

Boys pls, come to Netherlands or Sweden pls.

pls.

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

felucca
truth bomb

bluebox-away wrote:Not so cool for me is that I can now add Aus to the list of tatinof stops that I am just missing:
UK tour - moved to Canada
Canada show - visiting other side of Canada
US shows - moved back to UK/travelling in Australia throughout July
Aus shows - will literally have just flown back from Aus to the UK :sideeye:
That's actually super impressive! Like, I'm sorry for you - but at the same time I'm so in awe.
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

:dh:
sweetmm
angel bean

swofro wrote:

For you, visa is just an online process.
sweetmm
angel bean

Anonymousse wrote:
swofro wrote:

Kidneys go for cheap, sorry.

Boys pls, come to Netherlands or Sweden pls.

pls.
Hoping for Stockholm too, if the timing is right I may be there.
daphenaxa
blobfish

I think they should announce what countries they are sure they are never going to go with TATINOF so people stop stupidly hoping.
Like I understand that for some countries it is not set in stone/ they are planning/trying whatever. But for others they already know they are not gonna go. So that'd be nice if they said it?
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
sweetmm
angel bean

daphenaxa wrote:I think they should announce what countries they are sure they are never going to go with TATINOF so people stop stupidly hoping.
Like I understand that for some countries it is not set in stone/ they are planning/trying whatever. But for others they already know they are not gonna go. So that'd be nice if they said it?
Yes especially in Asia, Africa & South America. At least they can plan their travels for Australia & Europe.