The Dan and Phil White Whale - requests

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
sonicgreen
woodland creature

Susanisnotafish wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:24 pm Can anyone please provide a link to the bonus Dan drawing on the end screen of this video?

Found it in a superamazing project playlist!
Susanisnotafish
blobfish
Pronouns: She/her

Can anyone provide a link to the video of Dan and Phil announcing Tabinof and Tatinof that used to be on Danisnotonfire? Not the book reveal itself, but the video they uploaded right after that. When did Dan private it?
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
poweroftriangles
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: he/him

This one?

Unlisted in April 2018, apparently.
anti-YouNow club :sarcasticclap:
Susanisnotafish
blobfish

It’s so weird that he would unlist it. I love that video and how excited they were.. How do you find unlisted videos? Do you have to know the exact title?
poweroftriangles
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: he/him

Not the title, you have to have the link. You can also find them in playlists.
anti-YouNow club :sarcasticclap:
Susanisnotafish
blobfish

Does anyone know what happened to the video Phil promos at 3:07? His next video was May Favorites and Dan wasn’t in it, so I guess the mentioned vid was deleted or unlisted?
obsessivelymoody
emo goose
Pronouns: she/her

Susanisnotafish wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:31 pm Does anyone know what happened to the video Phil promos at 3:07? His next video was May Favorites and Dan wasn’t in it, so I guess the mentioned vid was deleted or unlisted?
It's the infamous oreo spon!
Susanisnotafish
blobfish

obsessivelymoody wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 2:59 am
Susanisnotafish wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:31 pm Does anyone know what happened to the video Phil promos at 3:07? His next video was May Favorites and Dan wasn’t in it, so I guess the mentioned vid was deleted or unlisted?
It's the infamous oreo spon!
Oh! I’ve seen that! Thanks so much!
Susanisnotafish
blobfish

Seems like I’m the only one ever seeking answers here anymore. Sorry! Does anyone know when this thumbnail pic was taken? I think it was at a premier for some film.

Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Susanisnotafish wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:17 am Seems like I’m the only one ever seeking answers here anymore. Sorry! Does anyone know when this thumbnail pic was taken? I think it was at a premier for some film.

It was the Frankenweenie premiere! Same event where Dan and Bryony pretended to kiss for that one infamous picture.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Susanisnotafish
blobfish

Catallena wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:55 am
Susanisnotafish wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:17 am Seems like I’m the only one ever seeking answers here anymore. Sorry! Does anyone know when this thumbnail pic was taken? I think it was at a premier for some film.

It was the Frankenweenie premiere! Same event where Dan and Bryony pretended to kiss for that one infamous picture.
Thanks so much! Now I know that was October 10, 2012.
soveinco
drama llama

I've rewatched such a random selection of old videos in the last few weeks, I don't think I'll ever remember enough context to re-find this on my own:

It was an exchange where Phil said there was something that Dan shouldn't do (or maybe that both of them shouldn't do), and instead of saying anything to Phil, Dan stares at him and gives him a kind of pointed smile, then pauses, and kind of does the same thing again, very clearly implying "which one of us would be the one who would do that?" but he doesn't actually say anything. But Phil replies out loud, admitting that he (Phil) would be the one who would do . . . whatever it was. Maybe something about being clumsy?

I remember Dan's amazing non-verbal response so clearly, but can't remember any of the context! So annoying!

I'm guessing it was probably a gaming video. I think they were sitting on the couch in the first London apartment, not at the computer. And I think they both still had straight hair.

Ringing any bells? thank you!
TuxedoSam
spork

Hey does anyone have the link to that video of dan and phil at the BBC where there is the song "AlunaGeorge - I'm in control" going on and we see them going in the BBC radio building and taking the elevator to arrive at where they work at the radio ? thanks
Megancita75
ar·tic·u·late

I have a tumblr link to what I think you mean:
simmehchan
butt chair

This is sort of Fantasic Foursome white whale (I think). It was Chris Kendall (99% sure it was him, but could be any of them I suppose) going "Bend with your knees, not with your back" at the end of some video. I was convinced it was at the end of Foursome Twister but I can't find it.

"I think stalking someone to become their friend is rather weird" - Phil Lester, 2006
TuxedoSam
spork

Megancita75 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:19 pm I have a tumblr link to what I think you mean:
Omg thank you so much yes that's it ! :lol:
i don't know why i really wanted to rewatch it for some reason, it's nothing special but i like it :D
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Who are these people with Phil?

interruptfireworks
delia smith

i know this thread isn't used much but i need to ask since it suddenly came to me. i remember years ago there were jokes about 'angry phil dms' which sparked because someone did end up receiving an actual dm from phil that sounded stern (i think it was related to the v-day video, copyrights and all that OR tabinof being leaked early... or there were 2 cases?) and i do remember seeing this screenshot of one which i think came from a tweet of someone who allegedly received one of these dms but the only pics i've been able to find when trying to find it again was an edit of a hypothetical angry phil dm from idb (lmao) so now i'm wondering if i made this up in my own head, or someone else made an edit of this like 6 years ago and i genuinely thought this was real OR it was real but was somehow lost from the internet forever. if anyone remembers this and has a pic of it, send here please?
Blue Girl
phillion/danosaur <//3

Wondering if anyone might have a link to see Dan's work experience video? It's the one where he was helping assist a lifeguard by the pool (by endlessly standing there) and where he had to ask the guys in the locker room a question and where he knocked over a cart of stuff and yeeted? I've been wanting to rewatch it for a while but the original site it was on either took it down or made it private. He links to it in his Audience Participation Fear video. I will try to include link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAH1wcZRVcw&t=0s
plantletariat
not a first-time poster

Blue Girl wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:11 am Wondering if anyone might have a link to see Dan's work experience video? It's the one where he was helping assist a lifeguard by the pool (by endlessly standing there) and where he had to ask the guys in the locker room a question and where he knocked over a cart of stuff and yeeted? I've been wanting to rewatch it for a while but the original site it was on either took it down or made it private. He links to it in his Audience Participation Fear video. I will try to include link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAH1wcZRVcw&t=0s
Hey, long time lurker here lmaoooo
I just saw this and i checked the
drugdeal
and it's archived, here's a link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4FvbN ... sp=sharing

Hopefully it'll work for u?
TuxedoSam
spork

Anyone knows who is the anime man on dan's shirt in the new DAPG vid ? Thanks
kavat
pastel persona

TuxedoSam wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:47 pm Anyone knows who is the anime man on dan's shirt in the new DAPG vid ? Thanks
You can always trust the twitter account Phanoutfits to know their clothes! It's from this shop (and it was gifted by a fan on tour which is fun).
cmadison_
first-time poster

hey everyone! there's a clip of phil saying something like “i think people should be able to wear cat whiskers in public. like gay rights but with cat whiskers” which lives in my mind constantly, but i can't find where it's actually from! is it from an old live show / video??
thanks!!
hoiallemaal
smol bean

cmadison_ wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:26 am hey everyone! there's a clip of phil saying something like “i think people should be able to wear cat whiskers in public. like gay rights but with cat whiskers” which lives in my mind constantly, but i can't find where it's actually from! is it from an old live show / video??
thanks!!
You asked this over a month ago, but in case you're still wondering: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZIJnBKJ2o/