The Dan and Phil White Whale - requests

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
malday
emo goose

dannonfill wrote:
malday wrote:i feel like this has been asked before but does anyone remember which video this gif is from ?(i thought this might be his light-blue hoodie but it's a different one)
~3:17ish
nope, different hoodie. (goodness he has such a nice face though, on a side note. I'll never get over that bone structure.)
thanks!

why aren't vids on that channel linked in the dd? i forgot it existed
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

dannonfill wrote:
malday wrote:i feel like this has been asked before but does anyone remember which video this gif is from ?(i thought this might be his light-blue hoodie but it's a different one)
~3:17ish
nope, different hoodie. (goodness he has such a nice face though, on a side note. I'll never get over that bone structure.)
That video is awesome! Yet another gem with my favorite Phil (2010 and earlier; this video is 2008).

How can it have only 23,000 views? (Exactly that, when I visited.) All the comments are from the phandom saying that they had to "go deep" to get there. Indeed.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lurker
janice from the shop
Pronouns: they/them

can someone tell me when "the time when dan showed up in phil's liveshow with the hobbit hair" (as mentioned by him in the last one) was, please?
thank's you were great
captainspacecoat
stress mushroom

lurker wrote:can someone tell me when "the time when dan showed up in phil's liveshow with the hobbit hair" (as mentioned by him in the last one) was, please?
Do you mean in Phil's most recent liveshow? I actually interpreted that as Dan anticipating how his appearance in that liveshow would be remembered in the future, rather than as him referencing a previous occasion where he showed up in Phil's liveshow with hobbit hair. He's presuming that their audience will remember that liveshow (Phil's 2/3/2017 liveshow) as "the time when Dan showed up in Phil's liveshow with the hobbit hair". Does that make sense? I feel like I worded that really confusingly, but hopefully you get what I'm saying. Also, I could be completely wrong and maybe he was referring to a specific liveshow from the past, that's just how I interpreted it.

edit: also sorry if i completely misinterpreted your question, now i'm second-guessing myself haha
lurker
janice from the shop

captainspacecoat wrote:
lurker wrote:can someone tell me when "the time when dan showed up in phil's liveshow with the hobbit hair" (as mentioned by him in the last one) was, please?
Do you mean in Phil's most recent liveshow? I actually interpreted that as Dan anticipating how his appearance in that liveshow would be remembered in the future, rather than as him referencing a previous occasion where he showed up in Phil's liveshow with hobbit hair. He's presuming that their audience will remember that liveshow (Phil's 2/3/2017 liveshow) as "the time when Dan showed up in Phil's liveshow with the hobbit hair". Does that make sense? I feel like I worded that really confusingly, but hopefully you get what I'm saying. Also, I could be completely wrong and maybe he was referring to a specific liveshow from the past, that's just how I interpreted it.

edit: also sorry if i completely misinterpreted your question, now i'm second-guessing myself haha
no no, you interpreted what i asked correctly! i thought dan meant it as "this is going to be referred to as the time when i showed up in a blanket looking like e.t., similar to the time when i showed up with hobbit hair and people kept mentioning it", so i thought there had to be a specific time when the latter happened and that dan was referring to that. but apparently i got it wrong then. thanks for your answer!
thank's you were great
actualsoulmates
dank meme

Hello! By any chance do we know where this is from? I don't think I've ever seen it before.
:prideheart2: once in twenty lifetimes :biheart:
kay
phabergé

Is this from his last day at school? I've never seen this picture either but maybe the same day
SexyTrashCan
morning quiff

Hey just wondering I was kind of briefly scanning the old attraction thread on the site that won't be named and saw people mentioning Phil having a crush on Michael Cera? Is there evidence for that? :?
:D
pearshaped34
morning quiff

SexyTrashCan wrote:Hey just wondering I was kind of briefly scanning the old attraction thread on the site that won't be named and saw people mentioning Phil having a crush on Michael Cera? Is there evidence for that? :?
He listed him as his man-crush in this interview but don't know how serious he was about that or if he just needed an answer. It's around 3.58

SexyTrashCan
morning quiff

pearshaped34 wrote:
SexyTrashCan wrote:Hey just wondering I was kind of briefly scanning the old attraction thread on the site that won't be named and saw people mentioning Phil having a crush on Michael Cera? Is there evidence for that? :?
He listed him as his man-crush in this interview but don't know how serious he was about that or if he just needed an answer. It's around 3.58

Huh thanks
:D
justpeachy
phillion/danosaur <//3

Does anyone happen to know where these gifs are from?

justpeachy
phillion/danosaur <//3

i don't know if the image is working for anyone else or not but just in case i'll try again

and here is the link to the post on tumblr: http://phansdick.tumblr.com/post/157900705437

if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated thanks :)
lost686girl
living flop

justpeachy wrote:i don't know if the image is working for anyone else or not but just in case i'll try again

and here is the link to the post on tumblr: http://phansdick.tumblr.com/post/157900705437

no idea but dan's hair looks fucking terrible
l8er_sk8er
delia smith

justpeachy wrote:i don't know if the image is working for anyone else or not but just in case i'll try again

It is from Vidcon 2012. It might be vlog, but I remember it like some kind of interview... Sorry, it is not much.
MythicalPinkTrashCan
phabergé

[tumblr] <div class="tumblr-post" data-href="https://embed.tumblr.com/embed/post/Qxv ... 9470597378" data-did="50cb1a31909ee1190b0482f40cbe8f3c9afae518">[/tumblr]

I feel like I've been looking for ages for this video. Why doesn't the phandom on tumblr source their gifs?
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

MythicalPinkTrashCan wrote:[tumblr] <div class="tumblr-post" data-href="https://embed.tumblr.com/embed/post/Qxv ... 9470597378" data-did="50cb1a31909ee1190b0482f40cbe8f3c9afae518">[/tumblr]

I feel like I've been looking for ages for this video. Why doesn't the phandom on tumblr source their gifs?
It's from this video, around four minutes in!

MythicalPinkTrashCan
phabergé

alittledizzy wrote:
MythicalPinkTrashCan wrote:[tumblr] <div class="tumblr-post" data-href="https://embed.tumblr.com/embed/post/Qxv ... 9470597378" data-did="50cb1a31909ee1190b0482f40cbe8f3c9afae518">[/tumblr]

It's from this video, around four minutes in!

Thank you! Nothing feels more Phil than looking dreamy while talking about dinosaurs
heart eyes howell
phillion/danosaur <//3

mysterylovescompany wrote:I've never seen this pic before and don't remember it from Japhan (admittedly, my memory is hazy). Real or a manip? It kinda looks like there was someone standing in between them who has been cut out.

That's a manip. Real photo is here, couldn't find the cherry blossom background photo though.

Edit: Someone beat me to it, aw shucks.
heart eyes howell
phillion/danosaur <//3

Anybody know what radio show this is from?

PolarFox
truth bomb

heart eyes howell wrote:Anybody know what radio show this is from?

I think it's the solo Dan radioshow from 13.4.2014 when Phil was in florida or somewhere
Edit: here is the link to it on yt
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
simmehchan
butt chair

Apologies if this has been asked before, but does anyone have the original of this? (at least i'm sure it's edited)

"I think stalking someone to become their friend is rather weird" - Phil Lester, 2006
l8er_sk8er
delia smith

simmehchan wrote:Apologies if this has been asked before, but does anyone have the original of this? (at least i'm sure it's edited)

Yes its edited. This is original photo.
And one more from this interview.
heart eyes howell
phillion/danosaur <//3

Does anybody know who this person is and where it's from? Just found it while scrolling randomly through Google Images and I've never seen it for the life of me!

dannonfill
spork

heart eyes howell wrote:Does anybody know who this person is and where it's from? Just found it while scrolling randomly through Google Images and I've never seen it for the life of me!

Pretty sure that's Christian Novelli. They used to make videos similar to Phil's kinda, but deleted everything a couple years ago and went full artsy. Didn't know they'd ever met Dan so idk what the context is but yeah, that's who it is at least.
... let's talk about house plants.
heart eyes howell
phillion/danosaur <//3

I comment on this thread a lot and I'm sorry, but there's this clip from one of Dan's old videos, maybe 2013/2012? And there's a photo of a dog with sunglasses and he says something over it and it always used to make me laugh and I really cannot find it for the life of me.

Thanks!