The Dan and Phil White Whale - requests

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
Pronouns: she/her

Catallena wrote:
mysterylovescompany wrote:I've never seen this pic before and don't remember it from Japhan (admittedly, my memory is hazy). Real or a manip? It kinda looks like there was someone standing in between them who has been cut out.

Yeah that's a manip. No idea about the original pic, but I assume there's a fan standing in between them considering the standard meet & greet expressions they have on their faces.
Here's the original

busy being happy~
kuensukki
janice from the shop

oqua wrote:
Catallena wrote:
mysterylovescompany wrote:I've never seen this pic before and don't remember it from Japhan (admittedly, my memory is hazy). Real or a manip? It kinda looks like there was someone standing in between them who has been cut out.

Yeah that's a manip. No idea about the original pic, but I assume there's a fan standing in between them considering the standard meet & greet expressions they have on their faces.
Here's the original

Hi oqua

Also the phandom editing
mysterylovescompany
morning quiff

oqua wrote:
Catallena wrote:

Here's the original

Thank you to both of you
stella
living flop

Hey! Loving this thread already. Does anyone know what this is from? http://danisontnonfire.tumblr.com/post/ ... his-baby-x
~previously known as stella2000~
I hardly ever comment, but rest assured I read every single post. I am a professional lurker.
pearshaped34
morning quiff

I'm sure I've seen a clip of that before stella2000 but I can't find it now. It was the same day as this clip but I can't remember what they were filming for. I think something to do with Radio 1s Big weekend festival.

hiddenwombat
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

pearshaped34 wrote:I'm sure I've seen a clip of that before stella2000 but I can't find it now. It was the same day as this clip but I can't remember what they were filming for. I think something to do with Radio 1s Big weekend festival.

ooh! this is from the Radio1 Reboot, where Radio1 DJs were trapped in the green room with different hosts being let out hourly to do a part of the show.
stella
living flop

hiddenwombat wrote:
pearshaped34 wrote:I'm sure I've seen a clip of that before stella2000 but I can't find it now. It was the same day as this clip but I can't remember what they were filming for. I think something to do with Radio 1s Big weekend festival.

ooh! this is from the Radio1 Reboot, where Radio1 DJs were trapped in the green room with different hosts being let out hourly to do a part of the show.
hey thanks so much!!!
I hardly ever comment, but rest assured I read every single post. I am a professional lurker.
gnostic
stress mushroom

Question: I went to check out this video and everyone in the comments was like: "Even Dan and Phil's PARENTS ship phan."
...did I miss anything?
Just here for the marketing skills
corn flakes
moon room

https://www.instagram.com/p/wt2lnFpgHn/ ... snotonfire
Dan in the instagram description claims to have been invited by mercedes, does this picture have more context? Like other photos or a video?
English is not my first language: half of the mistakes are typos ,half are me
felucca
truth bomb

corn flakes wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/wt2lnFpgHn/ ... snotonfire
Dan in the instagram description claims to have been invited by mercedes, does this picture have more context? Like other photos or a video?
No not really.

Dan talks about the experience in this liveshow, but that's it I think:

9:56

Here are the tweets:
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

:dh:
apathy
sad dimple

That's my socializing quota for the month up.
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

apathy wrote:Are these gifs from a video?

Image Image
http://crystalhowell.tumblr.com/post/148151468880
That clip is from the making of tabinof video. That part is around the 8:50 mark.
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
apathy
sad dimple

confusedpanda wrote:That clip is from the making of tabinof video. That part is around the 8:50 mark.
Thanks! I actually skimmed through that video because that was the first thing I thought of it possibly being from, and still managed to miss it. Fail.
That's my socializing quota for the month up.
backin09
living flop

Does anyone know what liveshow this is from? I found this picture on my laptop but i have no clue
without the internet, we never would have met
idk
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

backin2009 wrote:
Does anyone know what liveshow this is from? I found this picture on my laptop but i have no clue

phil only appeared in the thumbnail - dan mentions he's late bc he was ordering sushi - i'd assume that's what he and phil were doing in the thumbnail
backin09
living flop

idk wrote:
backin2009 wrote:

phil only appeared in the thumbnail - dan mentions he's late bc he was ordering sushi - i'd assume that's what he and phil were doing in the thumbnail
thank you!
Aurdie
spork

any idea of the locale/event the guys are attending here? or who else is in the pic?
"If you have an exit strategy it's not an obsession." - Mark Cuban
backin09
living flop

Aurdie wrote:any idea of the locale/event the guys are attending here? or who else is in the pic?
It's from the Youtube festive gathering on 13th Dec 2009.
This is the original picture:
Aurdie
spork

THanks so much !
"If you have an exit strategy it's not an obsession." - Mark Cuban
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

Halp halp

Lain
eclipse shirt

Ticia wrote:Halp halp

000dia000
emo goose

000dia000 wrote:Guys, I found this on tumblr:
I don't know where it came from or if it's part of Phil's lost history but I'm very curious
I'm committing the ultimate sin and rehashing my own unanswered post but I'm thirsty for information pls
:cactus:
stella
living flop

^ I tried but I couldn't find anything! Other people are really good at this though, someone help us out here.

My own question: where is this from?
I always thought it was an edit or something but it looks pretty real.
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

stella wrote: My own question: where is this from?
That's Sadly an edit. Even though it looks so real, shout out to the person who made it. That must've took awhile to make!
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
stella
living flop

confusedpanda wrote:
stella wrote: My own question: where is this from?
That's Sadly an edit. Even though it looks so real, shout out to the person who made it. That must've took awhile to make!
Ah, I thought so! I'm going to pretend it isn't because it's so pretty