The Dan and Phil White Whale - requests

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
felucca
truth bomb

corn flakes wrote:ImageImage
courtesy of:phanbeans
When was this golden moment?
Presuming it's in this liveshow. I don't know when because it's not among my timestamps, but Dan looks the same and he's got a ruler he keeps playing with, so it's my best bet if you want to go look for it.

- 40:22 The ruler noise being disturbing.
- 44:37 Joking about hitting Buzzfeed with the ruler.
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

:dh:
blueapple_x
flower crown

^^^ it's at 31:15 ish.
corn flakes
moon room

Thank you felucca and blueapple_x !
English is not my first language: half of the mistakes are typos ,half are me
mio
#relatable

(I hope this is the right place to ask)

People keep referencing the american tour bus and the bed situation they had during the tour? Whats that about? Was it a tweet? Picture?
I'd appreciate if anyone could help he out here :)
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
DryCereal
koi pond
Pronouns: she/her

mio wrote:(I hope this is the right place to ask)

People keep referencing the american tour bus and the bed situation they had during the tour? Whats that about? Was it a tweet? Picture?
I'd appreciate if anyone could help he out here :)
Aaaaah #busgate. How we miss thee(!)

If you want the whole saga, it starts about 2/3 way down the page.
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
mio
#relatable

Thank you IckleMissMayhem!

I spent too much time reading the whole of this discussion :D
Interesting. It's still so weird seeing all this in hindsight after being a casual fan for three years just watching their videos and not interaction with the fandom at all.

While we're at it, what is is with Phil and angry DMs? :lol:
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
ducksss
phillion/danosaur <//3

I usually just lurk and passionately read all of your bants :P but today I was bored and randomly watching phan crack videos when I stumbled upon this pic, so I had to post:
You can see it here at 4.39 (it's just a few frames, there is also a 69 on the lower part of the t-shirt :roll: ):
It has to be photoshopped right? I'm kinda sure it is but I need to get rid of the 1% doubt.
dollicious
spork

ducksss wrote:I usually just lurk and passionately read all of your bants :P but today I was bored and randomly watching phan crack videos when I stumbled upon this pic, so I had to post:
You can see it here at 4.39 (it's just a few frames, there is also a 69 on the lower part of the t-shirt :roll: ):
It has to be photoshopped right? I'm kinda sure it is but I need to get rid of the 1% doubt.

as much as i would love for dan to actually wear this, it is photoshopped from this picture:
the hands and shirt are identical to this picture also if you watch the video at a slower speed you can see the same blinds in the lower right corner.
do you like d&p?
ducksss
phillion/danosaur <//3

Thanks dollicious, I knew it was too good to be true!
hiddenwombat
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

where is this from? i found this tweet (and its sequel? nice) but no video.
pearshaped34
morning quiff

They go to the museum around 19mins and the Phil shot is around 19.30. Phil's tweets must be about a different trip to the museum.
spider
ar·tic·u·late

Where are these from?

l8er_sk8er
delia smith

spider wrote:Where are these from?

Right from the start of the video.
spider
ar·tic·u·late

l8er_sk8er
Sakura Selfie
rainbow nerd

Does anyone have a link to the photo of the tweets where Dan reacted to Phil tweeting him with the hshdjaksvsh type stuff? It was in a thread a while ago but I can't remember which one and I can't work out what to put in the search to find it because tweet and twitter bring up about a billion options lol
CallMeAyana
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: Phan Trash

Does anyone have any idea where I can find the "pablo is love" video from the pabloislove YT channel? I find it intruiging that it's deleted while the others aren't
blueapple_x
flower crown

Anyone know where these are from? They look familiar but I don't quite remember...
anathema
morning quiff

CallMeAyana wrote:Does anyone have any idea where I can find the "pablo is love" video from the pabloislove YT channel? I find it intruiging that it's deleted while the others aren't
Which one are you talking about? Because the video titled "pablo is love" is still up.
biatchqueen wrote:Does anyone have a link to the photo of the tweets where Dan reacted to Phil tweeting him with the hshdjaksvsh type stuff? It was in a thread a while ago but I can't remember which one and I can't work out what to put in the search to find it because tweet and twitter bring up about a billion options lol
They're all in reply to this tweet.
"The saltiness reminds me of my tears."
Sakura Selfie
rainbow nerd

Thank you anathema!
kay
phabergé

Does anyone know which joint liveshow it was where Phil says something and Dan shakes his head and says "Six years..." ?
papierklemmen
flower crown

achika wrote:Does anyone know which joint liveshow it was where Phil says something and Dan shakes his head and says "Six years..." ?
it's here! 5:55

phil mocks dan's mannerism and dan says "you need to expect me for who i am. really? six years!.."
(btw the chat congratulated them on their 6 years #friendaversary earlier, so it's not like he was just randomly reminiscing about his long life with phil )
kay
phabergé

papierklemmen wrote:
achika wrote:Does anyone know which joint liveshow it was where Phil says something and Dan shakes his head and says "Six years..." ?
it's here! 5:55

phil mocks dan's mannerism and dan says "you need to expect me for who i am. really? six years!.."
(btw the chat congratulated them on their 6 years #friendaversary earlier, so it's not like he was just randomly reminiscing about his long life with phil )
thank you, this is what i was looking for.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Would love to know the story behind this:

And also why it's not shared/photoshopped more often. :lol:
idk
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

More of a discovery but a while ago before this thread was made I think? I posted on another thread about whether this tweet was real
It was concluded that it was fake but it turns out as I've discovered it's actually real as proven by quote RT's and replies to the tweet from 2011
Imagewhich is intriguing af because neither dan nor phil were indirecting each other like that in 2011, were they? I mean, it's 5 years old now so it's nothing hella riveting but still interesting nonetheless I think
papierklemmen
flower crown

idk wrote:More of a discovery but a while ago before this thread was made I think? I posted on another thread about whether this tweet was real
It was concluded that it was fake but it turns out as I've discovered it's actually real as proven by quote RT's and replies to the tweet from 2011
Imagewhich is intriguing af because neither dan nor phil were indirecting each other like that in 2011, were they? I mean, it's 5 years old now so it's nothing hella riveting but still interesting nonetheless I think
nice find! however, there's no indication this subtweet has anything to do with phil.