The Dan and Phil White Whale - requests

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
Pronouns: she/her

Hello! I've always heard about these stories Dan has told about his family, but I've never seen the sources, or if I have it was a long time ago. Does anyone know where I can find them?

1) Dan's dad listening to music in the car
2) Dan baking a cake with his mum
3) Dan's mum reading to him
4) Dan's mum reading fast
5) Dan's parents selling his car without telling him
6) Dan's dad liking MIA
busy being happy~
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

oqua wrote:Hello! I've always heard about these stories Dan has told about his family, but I've never seen the sources, or if I have it was a long time ago. Does anyone know where I can find them?

1) Dan's dad listening to music in the car
2) Dan baking a cake with his mum
3) Dan's mum reading to him
4) Dan's mum reading fast
5) Dan's parents selling his car without telling him
6) Dan's dad liking MIA
Edit: I found the one about Dan's dad listening to music in the car and liking MIA.
busy being happy~
SexyTrashCan
morning quiff

(Sorry I can't help anyone else)
Just a quick question: What's Dan's mum's name? I completely forgot
:D
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Mod note:
SexyTrashCan wrote:(Sorry I can't help anyone else)
As per our Forum Rules, posting of private personal information of people associated with Dan and Phil is not allowed. Until Dan publically shares this information, posting it would be in violation of the rules.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
SexyTrashCan
morning quiff

missemma wrote:Mod note:
SexyTrashCan wrote:(Sorry I can't help anyone else)
As per our Forum Rules, posting of private personal information of people associated with Dan and Phil is not allowed. Until Dan publically shares this information, posting it would be in violation of the rules.
Ah sorry! I think I somehow got mixed up between Phil's mum and Dan's mum . Really sorry
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

SexyTrashCan wrote:
Ah sorry! I think I somehow got mixed up between Phil's mum and Dan's mum . Really sorry
For Phil's mum all you have to do is watch their latest gaming video as Phil says it! convenient timing
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
/fɪl lɛstɚ/
sad dimple

Does anyone know where these pictures are from? They came across my tumblr today and I cannot for the life of me figure out where the heck they come from.

I am always on Phil Lester's side
captainspacecoat
stress mushroom

/fɪl lɛstɚ/ wrote:Does anyone know where these pictures are from? They came across my tumblr today and I cannot for the life of me figure out where the heck they come from.

I think they're from DAPGO! I don't actually have the book so can't tell you what page number or anything, but I'm pretty sure they are and that they were taken backstage at one of the TATINOF shows :D
/fɪl lɛstɚ/
sad dimple

captainspacecoat wrote:
/fɪl lɛstɚ/ wrote:Does anyone know where these pictures are from? They came across my tumblr today and I cannot for the life of me figure out where the heck they come from.

I think they're from DAPGO! I don't actually have the book so can't tell you what page number or anything, but I'm pretty sure they are and that they were taken backstage at one of the TATINOF shows :D
Oh awesome thank you! I don't have DAPGO either so that explains why I had never seen it before :D
I am always on Phil Lester's side
swofro
angel bean

/fɪl lɛstɚ/ wrote:
captainspacecoat wrote:

Oh awesome thank you! I don't have DAPGO either so that explains why I had never seen it before :D
I can confirm this is from the page 214 of dapgo and here's the pic of Phil wearing it

Context: they are choosing crafts for the crafts section of tatinof and Dan, knowing Phil is afraid of cotton buds (cotton wools? Idk. what is this thing called anywhere else?), try to put it on Phil's head
Love is forever
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

swofro wrote:
Context: they are choosing crafts for the crafts section of tatinof and Dan, knowing Phil is afraid of cotton buds (cotton wools? Idk. what is this thing called anywhere else?), try to put it on Phil's head
In the US, what you are thinking of is called cotton balls. However, I would call those pompoms--because they are colored (and probably made of something synthetic rather than actual cotton; cotton balls would be left white and mostly used for cosmetics rather than crafts).

Bonus: the other component would be called q-tips (which is actually a brand name for cotton swabs).

I love language!

But why would Phil be afraid of any of these items?
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
SexyTrashCan
morning quiff

Can someone please tell me which Dan liveshow was the infamous Ribena one? Thanks
papierklemmen
flower crown

SexyTrashCan wrote:Can someone please tell me which Dan liveshow was the infamous Ribena one? Thanks
SexyTrashCan
morning quiff

papierklemmen wrote:
SexyTrashCan wrote:Can someone please tell me which Dan liveshow was the infamous Ribena one? Thanks
Thanks
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Does anyone know the actual origin of the picture of Dan eating ice cream in Blackpool in 2010? I've seen it kicking around, but never with any attribution (so how do we even know that's what it is?). If it's in a video (like the Portugal pictures, then I'm blind).

The picture I mean is the top one in this Tumblr post:

[tumblr] <div class="tumblr-post" data-href="https://embed.tumblr.com/embed/post/nIU ... 4753581592" data-did="8ac1bdddc233ab8c09074e81956f4d68823a1aa3">[/tumblr]
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
Ashling Rae
*editing tips*

I wish I could help find any of the other things! I tried to find the ice cream but just kept getting taken back to a twitter appreciation post that was an obvious repost.

Can anyone tell me where this gif is from? It has haunted me for ages.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Ashling Rae wrote:I wish I could help find any of the other things! I tried to find the ice cream but just kept getting taken back to a twitter appreciation post that was an obvious repost.

You can find an explanation for that and the video source in the Is that actually Dan/Phil? No, it's not section of our Dan and Phil FAQ! :)
Ashling Rae
*editing tips*

alittledizzy wrote:
Ashling Rae wrote:I wish I could help find any of the other things! I tried to find the ice cream but just kept getting taken back to a twitter appreciation post that was an obvious repost.

You can find an explanation for that and the video source in the Is that actually Dan/Phil? No, it's not section of our Dan and Phil FAQ! :)
Thank you so much, even though this broke my little shipper heart!
Rusty
phillion/danosaur <//3

Edit: Found what I was looking for.
hannah
butt chair

Anyone know where this is from?
lurker
janice from the shop
Pronouns: they/them

hi, could someone tell me where this is from?
[tumblr] <div class="tumblr-post" data-href="https://embed.tumblr.com/embed/post/tvk ... 0680504070" data-did="da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709">[/tumblr]
i've seen it on tumblr a few times before and i'm just sitting here wondering whose vlog this is from and whether there's a context for it?

and does someone happen to know which ls this is from?
[tumblr] <div class="tumblr-post" data-href="https://embed.tumblr.com/embed/post/tvk ... 0702852145" data-did="da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709">[/tumblr]
thanks in advance!
thank's you were great
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

lurker wrote:hi, could someone tell me where this is from?
[tumblr] <div class="tumblr-post" data-href="https://embed.tumblr.com/embed/post/tvk ... 0680504070" data-did="da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709">[/tumblr]
i've seen it on tumblr a few times before and i'm just sitting here wondering whose vlog this is from and whether there's a context for it?

and does someone happen to know which ls this is from?
[tumblr] <div class="tumblr-post" data-href="https://embed.tumblr.com/embed/post/tvk ... 0702852145" data-did="da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709">[/tumblr]
thanks in advance!
First one is 8:30 of this video:

Second is from this, not sure of the exact timestamp but you could check the date against the timestamps thread:
lurker
janice from the shop
Pronouns: they/them

thank you, dizzy!
thank's you were great
Blue Girl
phillion/danosaur <//3

Saw these on Tumblr a while back and was intrigued. Does anyone know where they are from?

mintsans
sofa crease

Blue Girl wrote:Saw these on Tumblr a while back and was intrigued. Does anyone know where they are from?