The Dan and Phil White Whale - requests

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

Any ideas?
blueapple_x
flower crown

I'm pretty sure I've seen this photo before but I don't remember where from:
Anyone know?
pearshaped34
morning quiff

Ticia wrote:Image

Any ideas?

Around 1 minute in.

I'm pretty sure by tweets people figured Dan is the strange man in the corner (the person filming).
Winston
flower crown
Pronouns: she/her

I just saw a tweet of part of one of Phil's live shows where phil accidentally shows something he isnt supposed to. The tweet said it was their plushie selves holding hands. What live show is that from, and is that really what he was referring to? He does liik in the correct direction. And he does look upset by what he did. But i am wondering if that is really it? Does any one know. I would put it in here, but on mobile and have absolutely no idea how to. :(
actions speak louder than words
danphil333
hobbit hair

Winston wrote:I just saw a tweet of part of one of Phil's live shows where phil accidentally shows something he isnt supposed to. The tweet said it was their plushie selves holding hands. What live show is that from, and is that really what he was referring to? He does liik in the correct direction. And he does look upset by what he did. But i am wondering if that is really it? Does any one know. I would put it in here, but on mobile and have absolutely no idea how to. :(
liveshow:
16:40 he turns the camera and shows the plushies on the mantelpiece
16:42 he looks at the plushies. FUCK.... the plushies are in shot
16:44 the face of a man regretting everything
17:00 he goes to fix something on the tv (off the camera)
17:14 the plushies are gone.what are those plushies you talking about?

maybe they were merch for the d&p shop and SPOILERS
the plushies were definitely holding hands.. phan is real :D
a great liveshow moment :thumb:

three months later the plushies are in the shelves behind him(3:17) . he doesnt care
Last edited by danphil333 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
flower crown

Yup thats it. Why'd he freak out then move them? Hadn’t we seen them before?
actions speak louder than words
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

Taking into account it happened a year ago...it's fair to say those dolls won't be part of the merch anytime soon.

It was at this moment. That Phil knew. He fucked up.
Philena
blobfish

^^Yup, remember watching that live. I had my hands over my mouth while squealing in disbelief. He absolutely did not want those to be shown!
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

Winston wrote:Yup thats it. Why'd he freak out then move them? Hadn’t we seen them before?
That's what I still don't understand ether because those plushies are in other live shows after that and he didn't move them in those live shows. I could understand if it wasn't in other live shows after, but it was which makes this whole thing even more
Idk if it's worth noting or even mentioning but this was also the live show where he shows the tv after that part and in the chair, you can clearly see Dan's eclipse shirt just laying on there. But he didn't move that and you could see it for a good minute. that didn't help the rumors that the Netflix and Phil tweet was just an innocent joke, though.So I don't think it's that big of a deal or even a part of it but who knows with them.
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
anathema
morning quiff

Oh my god, that was so painful to watch!
He literally says "I think I just showed something I shouldn't have shown you." Checks the chat (I wonder why? :roll: ) And then for some reason the TV is magically stuck on the wrong input, and the remote somehow isn't working, so he goes over to "fix it"? Okay, Phil, sure :lol: :lol:
"The saltiness reminds me of my tears."
starlight-still
truth bomb

Poor Phil but...I'm sorry...that was hilarious

Plushie-gate '15...he basically sat there like this for a minute :shock:
...then "Oh. wow, guys. The TV. It is broken. I must. go. fix. it. now." :|

Then he tried to pretend everything was normal, meanwhile his ears were going bright red and he continued to look a bit :shock: until he started talking about cakes...of course :lol:

Great find!
CallMeAyana
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: Phan Trash

Does anyone know in what DAPG video that Phil said something about Dan being.. Mr. Marriage-Is-Only-A-Piece-Of-Paper thing-y (or something remotely similar to that)?
I think there was also a GIF for that, but I can't find it.. :/
kay
phabergé

CallMeAyana wrote:Does anyone know in what DAPG video that Phil said something about Dan being.. Mr. Marriage-Is-Only-A-Piece-Of-Paper thing-y (or something remotely similar to that)?

8:09
Waggle9007
sofa crease

Hello!! Just wondering if anyone knew which liveshow these are from:

Thank you!!
felucca
truth bomb

^ This one, at 9:06

dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

:dh:
anathema
morning quiff

Waggle9007 wrote:Hello!! Just wondering if anyone knew which liveshow these are from:

Thank you!!
This liveshow at 9:39. It's not as exciting as this gif set makes it seem though :lol:

Edit: I just realized felucca beat me to it and I completely missed it :facepalm: :roll:
Waggle9007
sofa crease

Thank you!!
CallMeAyana
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: Phan Trash

achika wrote:
CallMeAyana wrote:Does anyone know in what DAPG video that Phil said something about Dan being.. Mr. Marriage-Is-Only-A-Piece-Of-Paper thing-y (or something remotely similar to that)?

8:09
Oh! Hey, thanks for this! :D
Been looking (almost) everywhere :(
Sorry for the late reply though- school's been hectic =_="
Sakura Selfie
rainbow nerd

This is a weird one to put in this thread but I felt like this would be the best place to put it? Has anyone ever found an asmr Dan and Phil compilation? Has anyone ever seen anyone put anything like that together? I don't think it exists but I thought I'd post here just in case it did!
anathema
morning quiff

Recently I stumbled across this vyou answer of Dan's. Does anyone know what the question was? (Or at least have a guess as to what it was?)
DryCereal
koi pond

anathema wrote:Recently I stumbled across this vyou answer of Dan's. Does anyone know what the question was? (Or at least have a guess as to what it was?)
I found a bunch of vyous that look lik ethey wre filmed at the same time here, but not that particular answer...

As for a guess, I'mma go with something generic like "Do you share everything/would you daily vlog?" etc. He does mention Alex (Day??) in the answer though, so maybe something to do with a comparison to him? IDK.
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
corn flakes
moon room

ImageImage
courtesy of:phanbeans
When was this golden moment?
English is not my first language: half of the mistakes are typos ,half are me
000dia000
emo goose

Funny enough I never see this picture circulate often and have been chasing it down for a while trying to get the image. Is this photoshop or a genuine picture? The quality of this is iffy so that's why I'm questioning but if anybody knows where the picture was posted that would be great.
:cactus:
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

000dia000 wrote:Image
Funny enough I never see this picture circulate often and have been chasing it down for a while trying to get the image. Is this photoshop or a genuine picture? The quality of this is iffy so that's why I'm questioning but if anybody knows where the picture was posted that would be great.
It's not real, sadly. One of the mods from updatedphan made it I believe and the orginial photo was from a tatinof meet and greet, they just cropped the fan out and pushed together.
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
000dia000
emo goose

confusedpanda wrote:
000dia000 wrote:Image
It's not real, sadly. One of the mods from updatedphan made it I believe and the orginial photo was from a tatinof meet and greet, they just cropped the fan out and pushed together.
That makes more sense than deppy actually taking a picture together so close thank you
:cactus: