The Dan and Phil White Whale - requests

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

starwatersong wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:56 pm Who is at 1:26-1:31 in the video? It's definitely Dan and Phil's old flat. Anyone know?

im not quite sure but it could be adam? i knew he was a friend that had stayed over/visited for a couple times but im not as familiar with his face either so i did a short googling. hes at the end of dans personal space video and if you look up whataboutadam then youll see a couple of older non-blonde pictures as well that look a lot more like the guy in the backwards video

someone w more dnp knowledge could confirm for me maybe?
"you are next to me in my life"
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

That's Ben! He's one of Phil's friends from school, he stayed with them a couple times.
And of course, this iconic tweet:
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Stakhanov wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:05 pm Dan's latest twitter like. Not as sickeningly sweet and cute as some of his other likes but i found it very interesting, it doesn't just feel like a "lol this is my brand" I think it's more of a genuine reflection of how he might have felt (last night)
This is tickling something in my brain (but I might just be crazy). I searched for like twenty minutes, but I came up with no results. At some point, didn't Dan post/like on Tumblr/Twitter or talk about in a video/liveshow something about this kind of body pillow from Glee?

You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
opendoor
rainbow nerd

I remember this bit from a gaming video where Dan's like "hit me" and Phil doesn't understand and is like ".......you want me to hit you", and it's cute and funny and stuff, but I have No Idea which video it's from. Does anyone know?
I miss Dan Howell's stupid face.
mysterylovescompany
morning quiff

opendoor wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:50 pm I remember this bit from a gaming video where Dan's like "hit me" and Phil doesn't understand and is like ".......you want me to hit you", and it's cute and funny and stuff, but I have No Idea which video it's from. Does anyone know?
timestamp is 1:42

opendoor
rainbow nerd

Susannah wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:57 am
opendoor wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:50 pm I remember this bit from a gaming video where Dan's like "hit me" and Phil doesn't understand and is like ".......you want me to hit you", and it's cute and funny and stuff, but I have No Idea which video it's from. Does anyone know?
timestamp is 1:42

OMG thank you! :rainbow: I've been wondering where it's from for days, you have saved me. (Also AmazingPhil not the gaming channel, no wonder I couldn't find it).
I miss Dan Howell's stupid face.
TuxedoSam
spork

Hello ! ~
I have been searching a certain part of a video because for some reasons i find that part weird and i wanted to rewatch it but cant find it and i was wondering if you could help me !
Its from bbc radio1 when dan says (from what i can remember) to phil that he should have gone further with a girl (or ask her out or something) he apparently interviewed or something on bbc, saying her and phil got along well and he is joking i think and phil looks annoyed and says "no" or something in a cold manner and then they move on

I think its how it went im sorry if i didnt understood what was going on right in that part english is not my first language

^^
lesterchuu
philussy

alright i tried looking for it on my own, wasnt able to find it, forgot about it, now im trying again but i cant so im tapping out and asking for help...because...i need it for um... science....

anyways, i think its a gaming video but i could be wrong. phil was having one of his weird tangents. they were talking about animal fursuits i think and he said something how people made those back then like did they skin actual animals and etc? i remember dan being appalled and phil embarrassingly laughs, then i vividly remember him saying "i didnt know back then". and his comment made it seem as if he was interested in wearing fursuits but didnt know how to go about making it.

im pretty sure its a fairly recent video but
knq
lava lamp

@TuxedoSam this doesn’t entirely fit, but they had a running joke about Phil moving in with Mollie King on the radio and I wonder if the exchange you’re remembering could have been related to that?
For example:

@lesterchuu Their HeartThrob video starting around 12:40
TuxedoSam
spork

@knq thanksss but i found it !

it's this one : at 12:10

apparently they are talking about a singer ? idk who she is :lol: and phil met her ?? :hmmm:

anyway i'm glad i now am sure i didnt dream this moment lol
Last edited by lefthandedism on Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fixed youtube embed
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Well that was hard to watch. Dan just radiates discomfort there.
lesterchuu
philussy

thanks @knq! i was off on a few details but thats what i was trying to find
phxntasia
first-time poster

does anybody happen to know what video these set of screenshots come from? i'm guessing it's a summer in the city video but idk the original source!
kay
phabergé

phxntasia wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:51 pm does anybody happen to know what video these set of screenshots come from? i'm guessing it's a summer in the city video but idk the original source!
definitely sitc 2010 because he's wearing the same clothes as this video but i couldn't find the original.
actualsoulmates
dank meme

Hi! I've been wondering for the longest time where this came from - is it an edit or can someone point me to the source? Image
:prideheart2: once in twenty lifetimes :biheart:
cringemonkey
drama llama

Does anyone know if there's video of Phil falling off the stage during the first tatinof show?
rachelthepiratequeen
smol bean

Okay guys, what interview is this from and where can I see it? (Assuming it's real, lol)

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&i ... w1366-h576
Last edited by lefthandedism on Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed tags
Susanisnotafish
blobfish
Pronouns: She/her

Does anyone know where I can watch or listen to Phil interviewing the Buffy creator for Radio 1 in June 2013?
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
sonicgreen
woodland creature

Susanisnotafish wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:12 am Does anyone know where I can watch or listen to Phil interviewing the Buffy creator for Radio 1 in June 2013?
It would be on iplayer if anywhere (couldn't find it on youtube.) I think this is it but it says unavailable for me, but that could also just be geoblocking. Good luck!
firsttimeposter
living flop

I feel like I might’ve been looking for this before, but there was a video back in the day where dnp were quite young (2011 maybe) and giving away totoros to people who drew animal+object hybrids and it was such a low key and calm video, probably even a second channel video. does anyone remember it/ have a link for it? It was such a sweet video
bluecaterpillar
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

actualsoulmates wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:27 pm Hi! I've been wondering for the longest time where this came from - is it an edit or can someone point me to the source? Image
ik this is super old but it’s a clip of phil at 2013 sitc which seems to have been taken off youtube. on mobile this tumblr post has a link to a youtube video which is no longer avaiblable. https://still-in-blossom.tumblr.com/pos ... people-are
there’s not a star in heaven that we can’t reach
bluecaterpillar
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

firsttimeposter wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:58 pm I feel like I might’ve been looking for this before, but there was a video back in the day where dnp were quite young (2011 maybe) and giving away totoros to people who drew animal+object hybrids and it was such a low key and calm video, probably even a second channel video. does anyone remember it/ have a link for it? It was such a sweet video
there’s not a star in heaven that we can’t reach
firsttimeposter
living flop

bluecaterpillar wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:12 am
firsttimeposter wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:58 pm I feel like I might’ve been looking for this before, but there was a video back in the day where dnp were quite young (2011 maybe) and giving away totoros to people who drew animal+object hybrids and it was such a low key and calm video, probably even a second channel video. does anyone remember it/ have a link for it? It was such a sweet video
Oh shit, thank you!:)
fkatwigs
tol bean

yo i'm looking for a video from the radio show where they are sticking post-it notes on each other and phil sticks one on dans crotch lol, i remember seeing this clip in a vine but i believe the radio show was 27/1/13 (no links to that show seem to work)

thank u!
SpikyLeaf
phillion/danosaur <//3

fkatwigs wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:54 pm yo i'm looking for a video from the radio show where they are sticking post-it notes on each other and phil sticks one on dans crotch lol, i remember seeing this clip in a vine but i believe the radio show was 27/1/13 (no links to that show seem to work)

thank u!
i think this is what you are on about > https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p014q45m from about 9:50 to 16:00 they are sticking post-it notes on each other. i hope the link works, it might be geo-blocked.