The Dan and Phil White Whale - requests

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
fkatwigs
tol bean
Pronouns: she/her

SpikyLeaf wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:50 pm
fkatwigs wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:54 pm yo i'm looking for a video from the radio show where they are sticking post-it notes on each other and phil sticks one on dans crotch lol, i remember seeing this clip in a vine but i believe the radio show was 27/1/13 (no links to that show seem to work)

thank u!
i think this is what you are on about > https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p014q45m from about 9:50 to 16:00 they are sticking post-it notes on each other. i hope the link works, it might be geo-blocked.
ah yes thank you! <3
thestigdrivesamini
sad dimple

Hello! I’m looking for a liveshow (I think?) where Dan talks about filming “I Will Go Down With This Ship” with Charlie and how he was so nervous that his hair curled from the sweat.
poweroftriangles
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: he/him

thestigdrivesamini wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:55 pm Hello! I’m looking for a liveshow (I think?) where Dan talks about filming “I Will Go Down With This Ship” with Charlie and how he was so nervous that his hair curled from the sweat.
It's there in TABINOF. Page 65 on the PDF, dunno the physical page number soz
anti-YouNow club :sarcasticclap:
TuxedoSam
spork

Anyone knowing who are these people and where does this picture comes from ? :shock: not that it's important, i'm just curious :hmmm:

formlessblobsunite
drama llama

the people on the right of Phil are Doug Armstrong, Tom Burns and Sammy Paul, all YouTubey bois. that's all I can place, though, no idea about the origin of this :shrug:
:rainbowtears:
alien
procrastinator

The guy next to dan is whataboutadam but idk who the woman is.
sugar
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: they/them

looking through my 'gif ideas' note on my phone i came across the phrase "does it feel good to be in the bath again" and for the life of me i can't figure out what that means or where it came from, can anyone place that?
fluffyhairemmy
crusty sponge

hey friendly friends!! can someone help me find the gaming video where dan knows the entire will.i.am verse from my humps? I've been out of the phandom for quite a bit and missed that video. :P
:lilheart: learning love is not a crime :lilheart:
making the time to be a phannie as a new college student is hard :reading2:
sugar
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: they/them

fluffyhairemmy wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:52 am hey friendly friends!! can someone help me find the gaming video where dan knows the entire will.i.am verse from my humps? I've been out of the phandom for quite a bit and missed that video. :P
9:04

also i've figured mine out from above, it's SAP :lol:
fluffyhairemmy
crusty sponge

sugar wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:06 am
fluffyhairemmy wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:52 am hey friendly friends!! can someone help me find the gaming video where dan knows the entire will.i.am verse from my humps? I've been out of the phandom for quite a bit and missed that video. :P
9:04

also i've figured mine out from above, it's SAP :lol:
yay!! thanks bunches. glad you killed two birds with one stone. :hearts:
:lilheart: learning love is not a crime :lilheart:
making the time to be a phannie as a new college student is hard :reading2:
Susanisnotafish
blobfish
Pronouns: She/her

Does anyone know the original upload date of this video?
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Susanisnotafish wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:43 pm Does anyone know the original upload date of this video?
May 3rd, 2008! (according to the drug deal)
bluecaterpillar

does anyone know where this comes from? i feel like it looks too convincing to be a photoshop...

also i apologise for how enormous the picture is lol
there’s not a star in heaven that we can’t reach
kavat
pastel persona

I believe that's Dan's head photoshoped onto Caspar Lee's body. The original video seems to be privated but the bloopers are still available:
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

bluecaterpillar wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:42 pm does anyone know where this comes from? i feel like it looks too convincing to be a photoshop...

also i apologise for how enormous the picture is lol
It actually is photoshopped! Someone photoshopped Dan's head onto Caspar Lee's body and darkened his t-shirt. Pretty good photoshop imo. The cap is from 26 seconds into this video.

edit: oops kavat beat me to it lol
bluecaterpillar

kavat wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:59 pm I believe that's Dan's head photoshoped onto Caspar Lee's body. The original video seems to be privated but the bloopers are still available:
obsessivelymoody wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:01 pm
It actually is photoshopped! Someone photoshopped Dan's head onto Caspar Lee's body and darkened his t-shirt. Pretty good photoshop imo.
ahh sneaky! one half of my brain was saying 'this photo cannot be legit' but the other half was like 'there's no way someone photoshopped an entire person UNDER a duvet' :facepalm:

thanks guys!
there’s not a star in heaven that we can’t reach
Susanisnotafish
blobfish

Could someone please tell me the original upload date of this vid?
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Susanisnotafish wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:52 am Could someone please tell me the original upload date of this vid?
May 3rd, 2008! (According to the drug deal)
Susanisnotafish
blobfish

Can anyone please provide a link to the bonus Dan drawing on the end screen of this video?

loveparanoia
tol bean

there is a video of alid (I guess that's his name, he used to do radio with mollie king) teaching dan and phil croatian on their radio show, does anyone have a link? I've seen it on YouTube but I can't find it anymore.
thestigdrivesamini
sad dimple

Hi! I’m looking for a creepshot of dnp by a pool circa 2017 (dan has the curls and Phil has the fringe). They were both shirtless on sun loungers. Phil was reading a book. I’m pretty sure there was a Snapchat caption that said “them famous boys/them YouTube boys” or something. Help! I just saw it floating on twitter but didn’t save it! (And no it’s not the one from Tomska with them and Fleurs baby)
susan2
rainbow nerd

I saw the below quote on Influencer Matchmaker, credited to Dan.
It doesn't ring a bell with me, so was wondering if anyone here remembers where/when he said that?
There's also a Phil page on that site ... clearly they did not write those blurbs :lol:
parallel
phabergé

Someone please tell me which liveshow this is from lol
sonicgreen
woodland creature

susan2 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:00 pm I saw the below quote on Influencer Matchmaker, credited to Dan.
It doesn't ring a bell with me, so was wondering if anyone here remembers where/when he said that?
There's also a Phil page on that site ... clearly they did not write those blurbs :lol:
I’m going to assume this was either a quote from the documentary he helped present called “Rise of the Supergamers” or something he said around the time of promoting it. (but I’m not 100% sure?)
sonicgreen
woodland creature

parallel wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:10 pm Someone please tell me which liveshow this is from lol
It’s from an old VYou haha