Dan & Phil Part 16: Old, Hungover, and Probably High

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop
Pronouns: she/her

confusedpanda wrote:
This person is at their show right now and apparently they announced this? If anyone is going, PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT IT IS.
ooooh what is it ? I really wanna know.
:biheart:
SquishPhan
capita£ester

NarrysCanary wrote:
confusedpanda wrote:
This person is at their show right now and apparently they announced this? If anyone is going, PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT IT IS.
ooooh what is it ? I really wanna know.
I want to know too. Sounds interesting.
corn flakes
moon room

poor dolby they still haven't seen all
English is not my first language: half of the mistakes are typos ,half are me
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

So it's literally an extra bit to the end of the show, wasn't expecting that.
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
hiddenwombat
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Cora808 and I are here!! Well keep you updated what the extras are, they're having us stay in our seats for the moment. Also very glad flesh without blood by grimes is on the playlist haha. Thanks dan

ETA: the cocktails they had on offer in the bar all featured cherry. They know. They're out there
Last edited by hiddenwombat on Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fancybum
senpai

Aw I hope Louise does end up vlogging all of Vidcon; it seems so strange to see these two together. And it's ON TOPIC because I'm so hoping they're all going to see the last show tonight. Louise gushed so much about it last time, maybe she'd be up for another one... But maybe it's weird to invite the Brits twice and this'll be strictly US peeps, I don't know.
hiddenwombat wrote:Cora808 and I are here!! Well keep you updated what the extras are, they're having us stay in our seats for the moment.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

hiddenwombat wrote:Cora808 and I are here!! Well keep you updated what the extras are, they're having us stay in our seats for the moment. Also very glad flesh without blood by grimes is on the playlist haha. Thanks dan
Thank goodness we have reps there to quench our thirst :lol: :platonic:
majitzu
angel bean

Im so excited and curious. I'll be waiting...
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

hiddenwombat wrote:Cora808 and I are here!! Well keep you updated what the extras are, they're having us stay in our seats for the moment. Also very glad flesh without blood by grimes is on the playlist haha. Thanks dan

ETA: the cocktails they had on offer in the bar all featured cherry. They know. They're out there
Our actual heroes. Please do keep us updated!
corn flakes
moon room

who are they?
Edit: thanks missemma but I don't understand the connection?

Last edited by corn flakes on Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
English is not my first language: half of the mistakes are typos ,half are me
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

For anyone who knows who Jedward are, this is hilarious:
for those who don't know who they are:
2 boys who found fame being extra cringey on the uk X factor
https://youtu.be/MnyAUXx40tU
(Sorry on my phone so can't direct link)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
hiddenwombat
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

ITS LIVE FANFICTION ALTERNATE ENDINGS dan and phil as pirates in space eating a delicious cake. Phil picked up a chunk of cake with his hand and fed it to dan wedding style.
fancybum
senpai

hiddenwombat wrote:ITS LIVE FANFICTION ALTERNATE ENDINGS dan and phil as pirates in space eating a delicious cake. Phil picked up a chunk of cake with his hand and fed it to dan wedding style.
I... don't know what to do with that information. Ok. What.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
majitzu
angel bean

hiddenwombat wrote:ITS LIVE FANFICTION ALTERNATE ENDINGS dan and phil as pirates in space eating a delicious cake. Phil picked up a chunk of cake with his hand and fed it to dan wedding style.
Are they still filming? I want more fanservice in the future dvd
Poe
rainbow nerd

fancybum wrote:
I... don't know what to do with that information. Ok. What.
Same. I don't know if I should be excited about this or not. :confused:
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Oh, maybe so they can make an interactive section for the show when they release it meaning people will ultimately be able to pick their own fanfic ending. Clever boys.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
eevee
emo goose

missemma wrote:
Oh, maybe so they can make an interactive section for the show when the release it meaning people will ultimately be able to pick their own fanfic ending. Clever boys.
that's gotta be it, ding ding ding! Still the wedding cake thing is exciting af. I wish I was there.
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

hiddenwombat wrote: ETA: the cocktails they had on offer in the bar all featured cherry. They know. They're out there
This. I don't know why but it makes me insanely happy. I know that they know that we know. But it's little things like this when they do acknowledge things, even if very "subtly" and "indirectly", that makes me think they're a whole lot more comfortable with the shipping now. I may have phan glasses on but I hope this leads to being more open about what they have, whatever it is. Or maybe I'm just total :lol:
P: What are you doing?

D: I'm feeding it to you.

P: Why is it so slow?
fakelights
living flop

Oh! I think this is actually exciting. Since the other options hardly ever got chosen, I think it's great they are performing them as well for recording purposes. If I am to buy it, I want it all
identikit
smol bean

Confused by the Jedward thing. Have D&P ever interviewed them or had any other kind of interaction with them whatsoever? õ-o

Very sneaky to put an extra bit of show in for the recording, makes it all seem more exciting (and possibly interactive).
Do you guys think that the movie/dvd/moneymakingfestonytr is only gonna include footage from the US? They were professionally filming stuff in the UK too (wasn't there like 0.5 seconds of that in one of their American tour announcement videos?), so it would seem like quite a waste to not be using any of that material. On the other hand it might already be slightly outdated by the time of release?
I can't see it going up until at least autumn anyway, but I might be completely off with that.

(edited because I can't type )
Last edited by identikit on Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

missemma wrote:
Oh, maybe so they can make an interactive section for the show when they release it meaning people will ultimately be able to pick their own fanfic ending. Clever boys.
That sounds good to me.
bee
phabergé

kuensukki
janice from the shop

fakelights wrote:
Oh! I think this is actually exciting. Since the other options hardly ever got chosen, I think it's great they are performing them as well for recording purposes. If I am to buy it, I want it all
The funny thing is in the Sac show people screamed 3x more for space but they still chose camping. I'm guessing it's because they wanted to save to for the last show but now I'm bummed out. I wanted to see some cake feeding fanservice :cry:
SquishPhan
capita£ester

bee wrote:
I'm way too excited about this.
eevee
emo goose

bee wrote:
I'm so surprised :roll:

That picture's cool though, I approve. And this year! That's exciting, but that probably means December :lol:
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia