Dan & Phil Part 17: Open Wide for Captain Lester

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Lain
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: she/her

Am I desperate enough for a D&P mention that I'll sit through a Catrific liveshow? :confused:
bee
phabergé

backin2009 and everyone here, I hope your people are all right..
Lain wrote:Am I desperate enough for a D&P mention that I'll sit through a Catrific liveshow? :confused:

If not, probably someone in the phandom is, and will mention it afterward so you can watch it back

Waiting for them to go back home and Phil tweeting the British flag and mentioning the queen/the weather/pidgeon in the street/missing pancakes.
But it's probable they stay for a few more days, a lot of the other Youtubers who went to Vidcon are as well.
fancybum
senpai

Aw I love that he retweeted @updatedphan. I think since they met one of the mods on tour they've chilled out with ignoring updates' existence haha. Nice of them.
Ticia wrote: It's not the first time DP acknowledge updatedphan, I believe they follow this account? or at least I recently recall Dan messaging them about the magazine's bit Hank Green wrote.
It's Martyn that follows them, and it was just within the past few weeks that Dan tweeted them twice. They're just not hiding their hardcore lurking anymore.

ARE THEY BACK IN THE UK YET OR WHAT THOUGH, Dan retweeted Shrek at like 5am (maybe 4) for me (3 am in LA, 11am in the UK) like wtf, why
Lain wrote:Am I desperate enough for a D&P mention that I'll sit through a Catrific liveshow? :confused:
I just popped in for a minute and... no, save yourself. Why is she so boring. And of course there's some lunatic spamming 'do you ship phan' over and over. Respect yourself.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
iodoc
crusty sponge
Pronouns: he/him, please

fancybum wrote:...Respect yourself.
Something I would like to say to the fandom at large. Like, obviously not in that slut shaming way that people use that phrase sometimes, but seriously... Sometimes people in the phandom piss me off so much, but then I try to remember they're probably just teenagers and they're the great IDB posters of the future and will at some time "know better".

But that sounds very classist. Oh, life is hard.

Am I a grandpa/ma now, for wanting people to agree with me without having actual facts? If so, someone needs to do my yard and you should come by more, I might not be here tomorrow! <insert old-people-Brexit-joke-I-am-afraid-to-make>
"Can you manage these stairs with your Gucci hooves?"
kuensukki
janice from the shop

iodoc wrote:
fancybum wrote:...Respect yourself.
Something I would like to say to the fandom at large. Like, obviously not in that slut shaming way that people use that phrase sometimes, but seriously... Sometimes people in the phandom piss me off so much, but then I try to remember they're probably just teenagers and they're the great IDB posters of the future and will at some time "know better".

But that sounds very classist. Oh, life is hard.

Am I a grandpa/ma now, for wanting people to agree with me without having actual facts? If so, someone needs to do my yard and you should come by more, I might not be here tomorrow! <insert old-people-Brexit-joke-I-am-afraid-to-make>
I would agree but I also think that DP being so inactive inspires this kind of behavior. Like no liveshows or gaming videos. It's sad that fans have to go as far as watching Catrific's liveshow to get more connected with . What's running the phandom right now is the actual phandom and not Deppy. They got lucky in the way that the communities keep themselves interested enough to remain dedicated. Not that they don't deserve a break I just hope they don't completely disappear for a month :?

I just want a #spon filled liveshow with more information on the documentary and some experiences from tour. Hopefully when the liveshow does grace upon us they actual give us some insight and #domestic stories about their travelling and movie nights. I'm saving up bars just to ask about that damn pinata from Dan's birthday and the angsty tweet Dan made about crying in the bathroom.
sunday
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

esso
spork

sunday wrote:
There's also a game with the soccer ball.

please post some content soon phil
kuensukki
janice from the shop

Awkward... Mark Butt Butt (best nickname ever ) replied to this from his new video. Also its an ad- but its not specified for what? Only Deppy have the app but he didn't link them or mention it once even though he used the exact questions

Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

While on drought (again), let's travel to the joyful 2012 Cabaret Diaries:

1:50 - Dan subtly avoiding a hug :lol:

blueapple_x
flower crown

So...anybody watch Cat's liveshow yet to see if she says anything relevant to Deppy?
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

sunday wrote:
He leaves it for a but(t)? I bet he does ;)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
opendoor
rainbow nerd

Haha you have to play that basketball in your messages to someone, and it spams the other person with your scores. What's the chance Phil's been driving Dan insane.
Wow we need content
I miss Dan Howell's stupid face.
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

kuensukki wrote:Awkward... Mark Butt Butt (best nickname ever ) replied to this from his new video. Also its an ad- but its not specified for what? Only Deppy have the app but he didn't link them or mention it once even though he used the exact questions

Would they "hire" other youtubers to advertise their app ?
:biheart:
hiddenwombat

hi me and cora808 just got sad dimple tattoos pls help
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

missemma wrote:
felucca wrote:
I always find it quite amusing that when there are videos like this no one really acknowledges them and this 'girlfriend' comment of his just gets brushed under the carpet as 'well it was almost 2012'. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Dan is straight at all, I just wanted to point out these kind of videos never really get discussed when talking about the past. I would be very interested to see the phandoms reaction should he say something like this now.

Also, thanks for posting the Placebo video, I had forgotten about it
I mean... it got discussed when it happened. A lot. I don't think the current phandom could add anything to discussions from back then even if those are now burried in old Tumblr blogs and difficult to get to and read back.

backin2009 I hope your family member is alright : ( Terrible what happened.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

hiddenwombat wrote:hi me and cora808 just got sad dimple tattoos pls help
Really ?!
:biheart:
hiddenwombat

NarrysCanary wrote:
Really ?!
Photos to come from Cora
DryCereal
koi pond

Meanwhile, I've been making brow-noes. No graveyard though.
IDB really does have the full spectrum of - I'm sticking firmly to the angel bean end of the scale right now...!

PSA: DON'T GO DRINKING WITH WOMBAT AND CORA.
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
Cora
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: She/Her/Ugh

Things that happened:

-This

We literally pulled an HD photo up on Google images and had the tattoo artist zoom in.
No one should let hiddenwombat and I make decisions for ourselves ever.

bluebox-away
woodland creature

cora808 wrote:Things that happened:

-This

We literally pulled an HD photo up on Google images and had the tattoo artist zoom in.

Seeing the pictures this is even more brilliant than what I imagined, I really think you need to tweet this @D&P
Also you two are currently entertaining me more than the boys, what has the phandom come to? :lol:
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
ironic
lady door

You are my heroes right now It actually looks pretty cool! :lol:
If we all just traded in our knives for cakes, the world would be a better place.
vogonsrock
squish

God I love this place. Wombat and Cora's tattoos are life, I've never wanted one before, now suddenly I'm trying to think if Phil has something about his person that could be graphicised (not even a word) and linked with the sad dimple... Oo maybe those flared nostrils - not my favourite look but kinda iconic maybe.
swofro
angel bean

I am back with information. Remember the guy that takes professional pictures from Tatinof Las Vegas until Seattle? I finally pop him a question.
Thoughts?

Cora and wombat, please tweet this to Deppy. I love sad dimple so much
Love is forever
danphil333
hobbit hair

NarrysCanary wrote:
kuensukki wrote:Awkward... Mark Butt Butt (best nickname ever ) replied to this from his new video. Also its an ad- but its not specified for what? Only Deppy have the app but he didn't link them or mention it once even though he used the exact questions

Would they "hire" other youtubers to advertise their app ?
I didnt watch the video but from marcus instagram i think the sponsored part was someone paid to sent him to Monaco for an interview with Hamilton. Yeah.. i just watched the first 28seconds of the video. It was loreal. Phew that was hard, you can call me sherlock now.
cancelled

god, i am so bored. all of you are fucking bored. people getting tattoos (yes i am :sideeye: you, at least it wasnt cat whiskers)
and others spent two pages discussing pancakes.. (you all copying phil, at least give credit :D )

please do sth, a video would be nice
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

cora808 wrote:Things that happened:

-This

I thought writing drunk fanfiction was a questionable decision but this is next level. I love it.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }