Dan & Phil Part 17: Open Wide for Captain Lester

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
hazeygal212
phillion/danosaur <//3
Pronouns: she/her

SquishPhan wrote:
NarrysCanary wrote: D&P were with Rosanna Pansino, are we goint to get a collab ?

edit : Well I guess we do, dumb question :lol:
I don't follow Rosanna, but I'm always in for a collab video.

Also they look really married in that pic.
The way Phil is completely leaning into Dan makes me
Could they be any closer? Such cuties
glertiespy
tol bean

confusedpanda wrote:Not to get all but are we sure Phil is with Dan at the airport? I mean aside from Phil jokingly tweeting about about canceling his flight, there isn't any actual proof that Phil is actually with Dan right now. For all we know he could be alone in his hotel room.
Let's be real, they almost always fly together but, you never know.

https://www.instagram.com/dazzy_sam

Here's our proof 8-)
bear
hobbit hair

glertiespy wrote:
confusedpanda wrote:Not to get all but are we sure Phil is with Dan at the airport? I mean aside from Phil jokingly tweeting about about canceling his flight, there isn't any actual proof that Phil is actually with Dan right now. For all we know he could be alone in his hotel room.

Here's our proof 8-)
Yessss. Maybe this means a liveshow sometime in the next week. Also Phil looks like he wants to die.
majitzu
angel bean

I would always be form Phil with glasses

They both look good
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

sabrina wrote:
glertiespy wrote:

Here's our proof 8-)
Yessss. Maybe this means a liveshow sometime in the next week. Also Phil looks like he wants to die.
You think so? For once I can't see it. Then again I did just have a minor ovary-explosion, he looks so stunning. I'd really like to get over it, but since that's not happening I'll just squee over him as usual. He could do an outfit of the day series, forget vlogging. Those glasses, that hoody, his casual slightly rumpledness

Edit - I can see it now, they both look like they just want to get home. Still beautiful, though.
lavenderpetals
butt chair
Pronouns: They/Them

First post in a long time now.
Anyways I was just browsing twitter and this came along. Apparently everyone is shitting their pants about this girls thread of 'cringe worthy' things of the phandom. Just browsing through it at the moment mixed feelings kinda laughing kinda cringing.

If anyone is interested this girl is making a whole twitter thread about it.

https://twitter.com/dannyfIame/status/7 ... 4725115904
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

glertiespy wrote:

Here's our proof 8-)
So they are both heading home tonight,thank god!! Hopefully new content will be on its way late next week. Also that sweatshirt looks really good on Phil! He needs to wear that color blue more often.
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
eevee
emo goose

I love how Phil is trying to get down low because the girl is short and Dan just doesn't try lol, I find it kinda funny. They do look like they just wanna get home but they also look good? Idk how to describe that haha. Hopefully we'll get 3 new videos, one for each channel and a gaming one, but realistically i'm not gonna count on any videos.

lavenderpetals that thread is addicting!! I just pulled away from it, lol. Shudders.
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
trashqueen
ar·tic·u·late

lavenderpetals wrote:First post in a long time now.
Anyways I was just browsing twitter and this came along. Apparently everyone is shitting their pants about this girls thread of 'cringe worthy' things of the phandom. Just browsing through it at the moment mixed feelings kinda laughing kinda cringing.

oh my god why, seriously @ all those posts: WHY

thanks for the a+ entertainment

i'm gonna start citing this as source when i need to explain why i avoid the tumblr side of the phandom like the plague (no offense tho, i know there are normal people in there as well and cringy people on twitter, but you gotta admit the cringe side is way louder on tumblr)
Dan Howell wrote:'[someone] just sent me a message saying 'Phil'..... same'
Cora
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: She/Her/Ugh

*sigh*

I can't stand NerdyNummies. It's such a great concept, but her entire persona is like nails on a chalkboard to me. The inflection in her delivery, the fake accents, the weird thing she does with her voice where she always sounds like she's half chuckling.
I am total trash for baking/cake decorating videos and I can't even suck it up and just sit through one of her videos without having to force myself to not punch the monitor. My vitriol is illogically intense and I have no idea why. But god, I can't stand her.

Also, thanks for all the kind hurrah over our new ridiculous tattoos! I love my little wrist dork so much.

And I am happy they get to go home to their lives, but there's a little pain in my heart over it, as I liked the idea of them traipsing around in my city.
opendoor
rainbow nerd

I got about three posts down on that cringe list before it just got too much for me.
trashqueen wrote:

i'm gonna start citing this as source when i need to explain why i avoid the tumblr side of the phandom like the plague (no offense tho, i know there are normal people in there as well and cringy people on twitter, but you gotta admit the cringe side is way louder on tumblr)

There's some great posters in the tumblr phandom, and it's a good place to stay updated, but some (a lot) of stuff in the tags makes me want to pull my own eyes out. Especially cause I know there's a good chance might see it :|

I love how someone was like 'there isn't actually any proof that the two of them are together' (which was true) and next second it was like BAM photo of them at the airport.
I miss Dan Howell's stupid face.
trashqueen
ar·tic·u·late

i was just randomly watching the mdk episode hannah did with rosanna and she mentioned being the height of a 12 year old, so i looked it up and she's 1.47m according to google, idk what to expect of that video (i agree their personas kind of clash), but at least i know the height difference is gonna be funny to see
Dan Howell wrote:'[someone] just sent me a message saying 'Phil'..... same'
bear
hobbit hair

trashqueen wrote:

Oh my god I'm dead. "Do you remember when whiskers were just a part of a cat?" pls no. I used to think that the phandom wasn't all that cringy, but recently I'm realizing how cringe almost everyone is and how cringe I was until about a month or two ago. I like the twitter phandom a lot better because people aren't so "omg triggered!1!" and have a lot better sense of humor and are not as cringe.
human
dan hand trash

glertiespy wrote:

Here's our proof 8-)
Gah, they both look so adorable, I love the crumpled hair ahahha.

But also, Phil with his "oh I can't wait to get home next week" and it's the weekend, if it's Thursday and I'm flying home on a Saturday I wouldn't call that next week. Kinda caught out in his own lie there haha I mean I'm not an idiot, I know why they do that but lolzor. Every time someone recognises them at the airport and blows they cover, I bet they eyeroll about it when they walk away hahaha.
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

manged wrote:
phoenixfeather wrote:
i don't remember any other specific time I encountered them, I just knew of them generally and this specific incident I remember in detail because of reasons completely unrelated to D&P. This was sometime in mid-November 09 and the thing was that nobody was invested in them. Like maybe their lil fans but it wasn't a big thing. Their flirting was just so blatant that day that it kind of made everyone else... I don't want to say uncomfortable because that's not the right word, but it was like... what's going on? What's the joke? I'll tell you the actual details in a PM because this probably doesn't make sense but I don't feel comfortable putting it on the main thread bc it's incredibly specific. :?
Your inbox notifications bout to be lit because I think a lot of people would like to know these details (ie. can I know too?)
Pretty please
sweetmm wrote:Thank goodness for other channels
The lurking is too real But yay for a new SOMETHING on Sunday!

I really, really despise people getting all condescending. I get it: you think Twitter phandom are better than Tumblr phandom, yadda yadda But thanks to her I found this random tweet that was way funnier than intended.
sunday
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

cora808 wrote:*sigh*

I can't stand NerdyNummies. It's such a great concept, but her entire persona is like nails on a chalkboard to me. The inflection in her delivery, the fake accents, the weird thing she does with her voice where she always sounds like she's half chuckling.
I am total trash for baking/cake decorating videos and I can't even suck it up and just sit through one of her videos without having to force myself to not punch the monitor. My vitriol is illogically intense and I have no idea why. But god, I can't stand her.

Also, thanks for all the kind hurrah over our new ridiculous tattoos! I love my little wrist dork so much.

And I am happy they get to go home to their lives, but there's a little pain in my heart over it, as I liked the idea of them traipsing around in my city.
Oh good I've never heard of her until today but after looking at her channel I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who's irrationally annoyed by her

So why did Deppy decide to collab with her? I get they obviously have similar 'nerdy' interests but I can't imagine them having any chemistry on camera at all (also am I being totally immature in that I feel like baking vids are one of Dan and Phil's special 'traditions' and I don't want them to make a baking vid with any other youtubers? Yes? Okay).

edit: I'm finally a living flop, well and truly in the phan trash can
opendoor
rainbow nerd

sunday wrote: (also am I being totally immature in that I feel like baking vids are one of Dan and Phil's special 'traditions' and I don't want them to make a baking vid with any other youtubers? Yes? Okay).
No, that's what I thought too when I saw! I'm trash too Baking vids are a thing they do with each other, it's tradition! But at the same time I'm so hungry for content (no pun intended) that I'd take a collab with almost anybody doing almost anything.
I miss Dan Howell's stupid face.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

sweetmm wrote:Thank goodness for other channels
Now we know we will at least get a bit of content this weekend.
While they do look tired, they also look good.
Ticia wrote: I really, really despise people getting all condescending. I get it: you think Twitter phandom are better than Tumblr phandom, yadda yadda But thanks to her I found this random tweet that was way funnier than intended.
Have to agree with this.
iodoc
crusty sponge
Pronouns: he/him, please

So they're doing a collab with Rosanna Pansino, eh? I'm not too sure what to make of that, she seems so kiddie. Like, not even tongue-in-cheek kiddie, just full-on children's program. Not too sure that will mix with Dan's awkward style. Phil will probably be in his element, he'd make a fabulous Blue Peter presenter or something, but I don't always enjoy that about him. But beggars can't be choosers (literally one of the first phrases I was taught in the English language) I guess, and some form of content is sorely needed. Even if it's not by them. There will be a liveshow again someday and that day will be glorious. Still miffed about the silence about Brexit, I bet Dan'll waffle out an answer during a liveshow.

Finebros vid tomorrow, did I read that right?
"Can you manage these stairs with your Gucci hooves?"
human
dan hand trash

Posting these here because I've not discovered this site before:

http://postghost.com/amazingphil/
http://postghost.com/danisnotonfire/

It shows deleted tweets but before you all get excited, it's a fairly new site so it pretty much only shows deleted tweets from the past couple of weeks. But still might be interesting to see this going forwards lol.
Diyes_Celine
truth bomb

opendoor wrote:
sunday wrote: (also am I being totally immature in that I feel like baking vids are one of Dan and Phil's special 'traditions' and I don't want them to make a baking vid with any other youtubers? Yes? Okay).
No, that's what I thought too when I saw! I'm trash too Baking vids are a thing they do with each other, it's tradition! But at the same time I'm so hungry for content (no pun intended) that I'd take a collab with almost anybody doing almost anything.
I tried watching Rosanna's content coz I like baking and all. But omg her voice and personality are so annoying and that is coming from someone who loves grav3yardgirl. cooking videos are one of my favorites. I love the fact that they messed up the recipes and lacked the knowledge for basic baking. I really don't like other people joining that tradition. I really hope they do something complex like a tiered cakes coz that's the only excuse I can accept.
blueapple_x
flower crown

sunday wrote:
cora808 wrote:*sigh*

Oh good I've never heard of her until today but after looking at her channel I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who's irrationally annoyed by her

So why did Deppy decide to collab with her? I get they obviously have similar 'nerdy' interests but I can't imagine them having any chemistry on camera at all (also am I being totally immature in that I feel like baking vids are one of Dan and Phil's special 'traditions' and I don't want them to make a baking vid with any other youtubers? Yes? Okay).

edit: I'm finally a living flop, well and truly in the phan trash can
I didn't want to be the first to say I find her annoying lol. Nothing personal, but yeah...

I don't mind that they're collabing with her because it's content, but I wonder how that even came to be. I guess D+P just really like nice/nerdy people and that's enough for them to agree to collab lol. Phil seemed to only recently start following her on twitter though. Maybe they watched her videos because nice person+food+nerdy things = Deppy's Majestic Seal of Approval. Or maybe it's all business and they just want to capitalize on the other party's popularity lol.

I would've preferred I want them to do a collab with Rhett and Link.

@human I just discovered that site a couple hours ago :lol: Were you on Kalel's GG thread too?
human
dan hand trash

blueapple_x wrote:@human I just discovered that site a couple hours ago :lol: Were you on Kalel's GG thread too?
Oh hell yeah lol I can't believe how many that girl deleted, holy sheez.
uglyamerican
woodland creature

blueapple_x wrote: I didn't want to be the first to say I find her annoying lol. Nothing personal, but yeah...

I don't mind that they're collabing with her because it's content, but I wonder how that even came to be. I guess D+P just really like nice/nerdy people and that's enough for them to agree to collab lol. Phil seemed to only recently start following her on twitter though. Maybe they watched her videos because nice person+food+nerdy things = Deppy's Majestic Seal of Approval. Or maybe it's all business and they just want to capitalize on the other party's popularity lol.

I would've preferred I want them to do a collab with Rhett and Link.

@human I just discovered that site a couple hours ago :lol: Were you on Kalel's GG thread too?
Maybe she's part of the FineBrother's empire network, and this is (one of) the channel(s) D&P decided to collab on?

OT: I wonder what the FB cut of revenue is on their affiliated channels?
uglyamerican
woodland creature

human wrote:
glertiespy wrote:

Here's our proof 8-)
Gah, they both look so adorable, I love the crumpled hair ahahha.
Yup, the return of the Hobbit hair - me likes (also note the reemergence of the weed sweater :roll: )

Phil: Oakley makes some rad, i.e. snazzy prescription eyeglass frames - just saw a nice collection in the store yesterday (ya know, just in case missed them on your late night expeditions...)