Dan & Phil Part 18: disgustingly & inappropriately cute

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
blueapple_x
flower crown

felucca wrote:
Lain wrote:
blueapple_x wrote:Can someone point out where in his liveshow Phil actually said he watched Bates Motel (or w/e show) in bed/to help him sleep? I found the part where he said he watched Bates Motel on tour but I don't see where he mentioned watching something in bed/watching something to help him sleep.
It was a tweet:
Also this one for context:
They had a tour show byye.
Thanks guys!!

Btw, I just scrolled back for way too long on twitter to investigate something.

Seems like Dan's first public appearance of his light up shoes happened after his birthday. (I know most of us already suspect Phil gave them to him anyway but just let me)

There were a few shows in between his birthday and the first public appearance of those light up shoes. Technically, he could've got them after his birthday, on his actual bday, or even before and he just randomly decided to wear them for the first time in Seattle. Anyway, who the hell else would buy him a gift in the middle of a US tour and cause Dan to be vague about who it was? Usually if it's a fan gift he says "one of you guys gave this to me". It's just the nerdy type of gift they'd give each other. Idk why he couldn't just tell us like they used to unless it really wasn't Phil.

This was a pointless post but I felt compelled to make it
bluewho
truth bomb
Pronouns: she/her

kinemacolor wrote:alright talk me out of this, but at 28:25ish into the second stream (first one crashed) when talking about the piñata he was holding in vegas, does dan say "left it in the bed" and then promptly stumble on his words as he realizes it?? i noticed that the first time around but at rewatching its still a little :? thoughts?
#bedgate the plot thickens :lol:

But I think he could have just as easily meant his own bed, rather than a shared one
Poe
rainbow nerd

cora808 wrote:
spaceguitar wrote:
cora808 wrote:
BisexualShoeMarriage wrote:
cora808 wrote: "This isn't the place to talk about Brexit" *Talks about BlackLivesMatter vs AllLivesMatter
"What are your thoughts on gay rights? hahahaha YouNow isn't the place for opinions" *Talks about Homosexual Pride Day trolling*
If you're trying to point out hypocrisy, I disagree.

What he said about BlackLivesMatter vs AllLivesMatter was that some people in the AllLivesMatter side are only on that side because they are miss-understanding what BlackLivesMatter means. That could be considered an opinion, but I don't think it is directly comparable to Brexit, which is a complex political situation.

What he said about heterosexual pride day was not an opinion, it was a piece of information. He said that the movement was started by trolls.

He was asked whether he supported gay rights and he sighed. I think in frustration, because that should be pretty obvious by now, and apparently to some people it isn't. that right there was an opinion of mine
Oh lord simma down. I wasn't relating any of those topics to one another, simply pointing out that he was like "Ok, no talking about serious stuff that requires in depth discussion....but here's my thoughts on a serious thing that requires in depth discussion". He did it twice. Made me laugh.
It's like saying "I'm not gonna talk about drama today...*pause*...but did you see what that bitch Carly was wearing today? Seriously?? Ok no, I'm done, I'm done."
I think you completely missed the point that they were making. BisexualShoeMarriage says very clearly that Dan didn't really express any opinions. He simply tried to point out where he thinks that people had misconceptions. Some people said that he gave plenty of opinions about having opinions, which I agree with. But basically you are saying that Dan is being a hypocrite when others don't think that he was. Literally he didn't even say that he supports the Blacklivesmatter movement or that other people should. The only opinion he gave was saying that he supports gay rights and that supporting gay rights is 'good'.
Nope! Not what I said at all! Never called him a hypocrite. Not taking any of that seriously. I was commenting that it made me giggle that he couldn't help himself by saying "I'm not going to talk about serious stuff here. Ok but here's one little comment about serious stuff. Ok ok no I'm not gonna talk about serious stuff. Serious topics require more focus and conversation. Ok, just one more comment."

I'm not calling him a hypocrite. I'm not calling out the pearl clutching horror of him addressing one topic and not another. You guys are reading waayyyyy too much into my listing the subjects. Ignore the subjects. The subjects he chose to discuss is not the point. I was giggling at his inability to stay #n00tral and not talk about serious stuff in liveshow format (which is funny because the other stuff he's active on is twitter and tumblr and he never uses those for serious purposes so really he never has an online outlet for his serious opinions and discussions, which is a shame because he's a smart boy with a decent ability for intellectual debate. But sadly his fanbase is not prepared or mature enough for that (despite the fact that if a good chunk of them shut up and listened, they could really grow from conversation like that) and anything he chooses to discuss, from racial relations to his favorite color to hot dog toppings to lgbt rights, will be met with misunderstandings, out-of-context attacks, offensive at wordings, trigger accusations, and #phanconfirmations.

Oh well.

Hey Dan, I hope you get to have intellectual debates in your real life.
I know this is not my place to interfere in but I needed to say this. Dear people please stop reading so much into shit and being so sober all the time. It was only a JOKE.
Anyway loved the liveshow even though Dan had low-energy. Hope he gets some rest since he looked kinda dead

Also because I see a lot of you guys are asking, the gender of the tour guide is most likely female. Do you remember those Nasa photos from Nasa staff? I am inclined to believe that they were the tour guides since they fit the volunteer criteria and are students, as Dan said mostly students worked there.

Here is the photos I was talking about: ^I actually think this was their tour guide.
Cora
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: She/Her/Ugh

Hey Poe....
Poe wrote: I know this is not my place to interfere in but I needed to say this. Dear people please stop reading so much into shit and being so sober all the time. It was only a JOKE.
blueapple_x
flower crown

Lurktacularr wrote: Weird one this, but did anyone get an uneasy feeling when he was discussing LA vs London? They always used to be pretty clear that they wouldn't move abroad but he seemed more enamoured with LA this time, post-tour. I hope they haven't gotten any ideas about moving. IDK why but I'd feel less connected if they lived in a different country to me. I like them being on the same time zone as me cos I'm SELFISH.

Oh shit, that's just given me a thought: they could actually move abroad, together, same house and stuff, without it being called upon as the ultimate phan evidence as it would be if they stayed in the UK. Cos like... they moved there for their careers... and of course they'd move in together, they're new to the country and made the move for their joined career as Platonic Bros so it makes sense to get a place together while they settle in... and maybe they'll move out one day... but years will pass and that day will never come but it'll be chalked up to the same reasoning as having the flat in London together when they moved from Manchester... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the horror someone talk me down I THOUGHT THAT WAS GONNA BE OUR ENDGAME
I don't even live in the damn UK but every time Dan talks about hypothetically moving to LA, I hold my breath and clench my buttcheeks. Idk why. Probably because I selfishly don't want them to give in to the dark side do what every youtuber (I'm exaggerating obvs) does. He even acknowledged that he knows his friends hate LA yet if he had to move to the US it would be there (or NY) because of the opportunities. But most likely LA it seems. I remember in the huffington post interview Phil said he preferred NY over LA for one of those hypothetical moving to the US type questions but I don't think Phil would want to move to LA/the US unless he absolutely had to.

Ultimately it depends on what they want to do with their futures
karma_yeah
philussy

I missed the ls (darned "having to go to work" thing)

Is anyone able to post a link?
What goes around, comes around Image
Lain
eclipse shirt

karma_yeah wrote:I missed the ls (darned "having to go to work" thing)

Is anyone able to post a link?
Enjoy!
Anthropomorphic
not a first-time poster

Newbie here but I wanted to give some wandering, unconnected thoughts. I really enjoyed Phil's liveshow yesterday and I liked Dan's today but I feel like they haven't really found their post tour groove yet.

I appreciated the positivity of Phil's liveshow (and Phil is my favorite in general) and I did like that Dan wasn't completely brushing serious topics off but I'm in the camp of people that don't really care about how he feels about important issues- I just want to know more about them.

They are both pretty private people but at this point I'd love it if they just put out a definitive statement about their relationship- whatever it is- so it's no longer an issue. There has been a lot of discussion about the "haru-ing" they've been doing and even the negative career fallout they might experience but as a Phan girl that spends more time waffling on my opinion of their relationship than Dan does fixing his fringe - im just tired of it. Tbh I'd love it if they were just platonic bff's at this point because friendship lasts a lot longer than romance in a lot of cases.

Anyway-nice to have them back and I hope the tatinoff stuff ends soon so they can get back to some normalcy. I guess I'll just enjoy the bits and pieces we get and hope that they plan a little better in the future.
Last edited by Anthropomorphic on Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
uglyamerican
woodland creature

blueapple_x wrote:
Lurktacularr wrote: Weird one this, but did anyone get an uneasy feeling when he was discussing LA vs London? They always used to be pretty clear that they wouldn't move abroad but he seemed more enamoured with LA this time, post-tour. I hope they haven't gotten any ideas about moving. IDK why but I'd feel less connected if they lived in a different country to me. I like them being on the same time zone as me cos I'm SELFISH.

Oh shit, that's just given me a thought: they could actually move abroad, together, same house and stuff, without it being called upon as the ultimate phan evidence as it would be if they stayed in the UK. Cos like... they moved there for their careers... and of course they'd move in together, they're new to the country and made the move for their joined career as Platonic Bros so it makes sense to get a place together while they settle in... and maybe they'll move out one day... but years will pass and that day will never come but it'll be chalked up to the same reasoning as having the flat in London together when they moved from Manchester... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the horror someone talk me down I THOUGHT THAT WAS GONNA BE OUR ENDGAME
I don't even live in the damn UK but every time Dan talks about hypothetically moving to LA, I hold my breath and clench my buttcheeks. Idk why. Probably because I selfishly don't want them to give in to the dark side do what every youtuber (I'm exaggerating obvs) does. He even acknowledged that he knows his friends hate LA yet if he had to move to the US it would be there (or NY) because of the opportunities. But most likely LA it seems. I remember in the huffington post interview Phil said he preferred NY over LA for one of those hypothetical moving to the US type questions but I don't think Phil would want to move to LA/the US unless he absolutely had to.

Ultimately it depends on what they want to do with their futures
My totally unsupported theory about their post-Vidcon period was time was spent house/apartment shopping - Dan did say his fav state was "Cali." I didn't want to bring it up at the time since most people on this board seem to be British, and I didn't want to rub salt into the wound after the Brexit vote

Anyway, this could explain why they were "too busy" to hang with Cat (or other YouTubers?) and seemed only to shoot 2 guest appearances/collabs. That left a lot of time to do things other than pool gazing. OTOH, they both were probably wiped from the tour, and what better way to rest up than do some pool gazing? (and room service.) LA has some nice hotel pools btw.

I don't believe any of this though - there was probably a lot of post-tour administrative crap to wrap up - they were the producers of the show, and ultimately responsible for shit.
Last edited by uglyamerican on Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Poe
rainbow nerd

cora808 wrote:Hey Poe....
Poe wrote: I know this is not my place to interfere in but I needed to say this. Dear people please stop reading so much into shit and being so sober all the time. It was only a JOKE.
right back at you

Also this:
Last edited by Poe on Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
eevee
emo goose

I jotted down some notes while watching the liveshow:

“just sent me a message that says ‘phil’ SAME” - Dan Howell 2016

Well that explains the lack of Australian tour announcement…

“control freak”: he said it, not me

Jack “gets the seal of approval from Dan” sounds like something that you don’t often give out, Dan….

Did he really say “nice” to “what are your opinions on dick”

I know we discussed the dick thing and I agree with fancybum that he was most likely saying it like "nice question" but whatever, let a girl dream.

Overall I enjoyed the liveshow but I agree that Dan was quite low energy. I didn't really care for the explaining social issues thing, I for one am totally fine with Dan not having opinions on things like social issues... it's his choice if he wants to share opinions on those things and it just seems like he doesn't really want to talk about them and tries to avoid it? I want him to be comfortable and I feel like sometimes he feels like the best way is to avoid the topic as to not rub anyone the wrong way, which I think as a celebrity or youtuber is a good idea to do. Stay on everyone's good side that way.

I agree with idkm8 that leaving the gender of the tour guide out was telling. I'm hoping it was a guy but Poe is probably right about it being that girl in the tweets.

also spider donuts totally confirmed

There's more to talk about here but I'm gonna leave it at this for now.
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
starlight-still
truth bomb

Check out Dr. Dolitte over 'ere: Phil, you never stop doing you
spaceguitar
ar·tic·u·late

Also I want to say that I really felt what Dan was saying about the 'not expressing opinions' thing. Maybe its bc I'm a very sensitive person also, but I never really like to have a definitive position. I like to be more open minded. Like if some one asks me, 'what are your opinions on the 2K16 presidential race', I'm like, 'there are a lot of opinions that I could have/ there's a lot of interesting discourse' (just 2 be clear i'm not a trump supporter). Like I read so much media that I don't know how I would have wheedled down to my own specific opinion. Basically this is just my interpretation to Dan's opinion rant in this ls.
trashqueen
ar·tic·u·late

oh wow, i didn't think you all were gonna find my booktour suggestion this relevant, i think this is the most replies i've ever gotten, the reasons why i suggested it and i think he didn't mean a physical copy of the dvd are:
1 - all the other youtube book deals were 2 book deals, so i'm just here, waiting for death another fucking book

2 - idk, i might have made this up, but i got the impression from the way he talked about the tour video being digital but maybe having a physical thing to remember it anyway that it can't be just the same thing but in physical form?

3 - i don't think they will have the rights to release a physical copy anytime soon, if ever
jess wrote:
backin2009 wrote:People on Twitter are talking about a #bedgate slip up? the liveshow was very laggy so i probs missed it?
Phil talked about watching something in bed (Bates Motel?) & Dan mentioned watching Bates Motel with Phil.
not gonna lie, my favorite part of following deppy is when they do this type of things to themselves :lol: it's just too funny, not even the respectful stalking is this entertaining

and on the topic of respectful stalking, how long until someone finds the gender ambiguous cute tour guide? (lol jk... kinda)
Lurktacularr wrote: His reaction to asking if he supported gay rights was quite different. He literally scoffed a 'yes' at it like it was funny to even ask. And it is, but its also funny (in that same, not-actually-funny way) to think he wouldn't support Blacklivesmatter or would support Trump. And he didn't laugh at those. This stuck out to me because many people at my work didn't used to know I was gay and whenever I was asked if I supported gay marriage for example, I'd do that same scoffy kind of laugh like 'yeh duh'. I replayed it a few times and it felt very familiar.

i was gonna mention this, but it's the kind of thing that i can't tell if i'm just projecting too much or it actually makes sense? but yeah, same, when i get asked about this type of topics, even when my opinion is obvious i normally just answer? but when i get asked if i support gay rights it's just too funny? even when i'm taking to people that don't know i'm bi, i'm mentally like 'yeah, i support my own rights thank you for asking' and half the time i can't help but laugh
i gave up reading that halfway through but ...
and yeah i'm team phil bought him the shoes, why tf is he even trying to hide it? it wouldn't be suspicious/weird at all to me, BUT NOW THAT HE'S HIDING IT IT IS

either that or he has a secret girlfriend/boyfriend ,but considering the amount of times he has tried to keep someone's identity secret for us to later find out it was phil... i mean...
eevee wrote:“just sent me a message that says ‘phil’ SAME” - Dan Howell 2016
oh my god :lol: how did i forget that?!? smh
definitely my favorite part of the ls
Dan Howell wrote:'[someone] just sent me a message saying 'Phil'..... same'
jess
living flop

Apologies for using the b-word (bed) earlier. dizzy was much more accurate than I was (nothing new there! :D ).

I'm team Dan moved to Seattle, please (you can bring Phil too, of course). It actually made me extremely happy that he mentioned that if he had his way, he'd love to live in Seattle. As a born & bred Californian who hopes to scoot up to the Pacific Northwest as soon as it makes sense for me to, I'm all for Dan & Phil enjoying the beauty of the PNW together. They can buy a Subaru, have some big dogs, & a beautiful house in a picturesque neighborhood... I'm sounding like a phan shipper again. You people are wearing me down!

I really cannot see them in LA. I just can't see it. Though I'd be ok with it if it happens. I could run into Dan at Radiohead shows.
blueapple_x
flower crown

I agree with the people who said Dan is reluctant to share opinions because of the potential backlash (bc he's ignorant to certain things, people will just generally disagree, etc.) AND because of the magnitude of his influence. He doesn't want to be blamed for influencing people if his opinions are uninformed and such. And I also think a tiny part of it has to do with him just not wanting to look ignorant or uninformed by giving a premature opinion. I'm sure he has discussions with close friends before he forms absolute informed opinions. He just doesn't do it with us that much.

If it weren't for those things, I think he'd freely share some more opinions because he's claimed to be a very opinionated person (and tbh that's fairly obvs every single time he still lets some opinions seep through despite being hesitant). Nobody is threatening him to share his opinions and he's fully capable of ignoring people who ask questions in the chat/in comments/on twitter yet he still shares opinions sometimes.
Last edited by blueapple_x on Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
swofro
angel bean

HI, look at me beng late at everything as usual, and I am going to write a long waffley post so please skip if it's not your thing because I also think it's too late but I just want to have my thoughts and opinions to be out here. :D

Danyul in general
Dan sounds quite ill to me and he continues to sound more raspy as the liveshow goes on, I wanna wrap him in a blanket and not let him do anything at all no matter how much he whines he wana play guild wars.

Dan wears white today, and I suppose it does looks nice when the liveshow's background isn't so red.

When Dan wears the gator girls' hat, he really looks like a chav (aka f-boy)

Tatinof and youtube red
I like the way Dan talks about how he likes youtube red giving the freedom of doing whatever you want as a justification of why he choose the platform for tatinof to be released at. Although in his jumble of explanation, I still don't get whether we are going to get two things from yt red. the show and behind the scene; or the show is on yt red but documentary is on others. Will it be possible the documentary to be in episodes instead of a super long one thing? Who knows.

Tatinof Australia being sold out is a good thing ut I still lowkey hope that the unrelease Australia theme video will be on DINI or something someday. I wanna see it although it's not relevant anymore. Sigh.

Also, Dan's confirmation that Phil and him are control freaks about their videos make me sigh for a second. Haha. I have this vibe that they don't really care about how much subscribers they can get, as that is not the measurement of your success. The real measurement is making yourself relevant, and keep these millions of subscribers he already has to keep being devoted to him and Phil. And they are winning in that. Kinda. And I am happy for that.

Other youtubers
From this liveshow, I can see that youtuber that got Dan's seal of approval are only the nice one. His opinion on Rosana, she's nice. Jacksepticeye, he's nice. Nathan Zed, he's nice. I like that.

Opinions
I also approve of Dan's way on explaining why giving out opinions without thinking it through and not fully informed is bad. I completely agree with that because (TW : projecting here) I used to have this bad opinion about something because I am not imformed/ less educated about the thing/ believe in heavily tailored media, until a very good friend of mine tells me why it is wrong. And if I was given the power to turn back the pendulum, I will go back and erase all those stupid things that I ever said about the issue and hurting people's feeling because of it.

#BlackLivesMatter and #HeterosexualPrideDay is briefly touched and explained in a very short but compact manner.

Brexit. Danyul doesn't really give a straightforward opinion about it but agrees that UK is in a bad place right now is an opinion I accept from now. (also, to anyone who sign the petition for second referendum, it's going to be discuss by some MPs in some House/Hall soon, so that's a good thing, is it)

Music
love Dan's excitement about what he likes about music, might as well check them out (though truth be told, I don't really listen to music nowadays, i am a balad kind of person and there's not much of that in industry anymore)

Anime
The way Dan talk about waiting for the whole series of food wars to come out instead of waiting for an episode every week is similar to the way Phil talks about it yesterday. Watching it together confirmed.

Also, yaaaasss to fruit basket. I wish I can shove my shoujo anime rec's to his face. I really really really want him to watch an anime that I really like and discuss the humanity issues with Dan. He seems that kind of person that I can have a deep convo with. Be my friend, Danyul.

Miscellanious
-Did Dan watch Phil's ls yesterday because he knows about the Angry Bird??
-I can't believe i miss Haru pillow
-Also he mentions the swimming wear model all look like Haru. (and Haru look like Phil. sooo )
-Dil planning. I wonder how are they going to finish the sims series. If ever. Lol
-Appreciate a plant.

Bonus.
I don't get a vibe from Dan that when he says the NASA tour guide is cute, it is cute as in I wanna date them but ore like, (how am I going to express this in English?) like when you see a cute child and you got awww, he's so cuuteee.

Perhaps that is just because Dan said they are students so my mind thought of teenagers and young adults.

Anyway, there's no Kanye????

Thanks for reading, sorry for waffling, stay trashy peeps.
Love is forever
Jeweul
sad dimple

I talked with one of the people who worked at NASA - she said that they did not have a tour guide with them but they did have their crew with them. What does this mean?
chloek88
spork

here's the "someone in the chat just said 'PHIL.' same" moment (my personal fave bit of the liveshow): http://dailyphan.tumblr.com/post/147308978326

another lovely moment (can't find the timestamp, soz) was when someone in the chat said they missed him and he said he missed his liveshows too. he said something along the lines of "this is a unique connection to have with you, it's time to just have a relaxed chat, and i cherish it." i usually take this kind of sucking up with a grain of salt, but this sounded really genuine!! as did his response to whether the screaming fans scared him or not, when he said it was 'positive, enthusiastic screaming' and 'lovely.' i believe them when they say that seeing fans irl and getting that overwhelming positive feedback means alot to them, however cringy it may seem from the outside.
visiblelurker wrote:Anyone else think(/hoping) that next dinof might be the roast yourself challenge?
this would be my favorite thing in the entire world. i didn't realize how much i needed this until you mentioned it. he did say his next video is something he would really need a voice for, and he said it with kind of a knowing smirk. so maybe we're in luck!!
kusunoki masashige wrote:Ever since it became clear that they wouldn't start sharing pictures or anecdotes like at all, a few weeks into the tour, I had a suspicion that they would make a book of it.
100% agree. the second i realized they weren't going to share jackshit with us and we were getting months of radio silence during a time where they were insanely productive and brimming with new experiences, i felt certain they would be monetizing their free time and experiences in some way. maybe it'll just be for a vid or for the tour doc, but the way they've barely even shared pictures has me suspicious that it's a book....
the radio silence reminded me so much of the silence before and after the bour announcement AND the way they went so hardcore with nospoilers!! and zipped lips during tatinof UK and then lo and behold, they're monetizing the stageshow on youtube red and want as many people as possible to buy it, wouldya look at that! and the way they both started their liveshows with the bullshit excuse of 'there's way too much to talk about, let's just have a breezy, relaxed LS where we talk about random crap so we don't all get overwhelmed with tour stories'... who do they think they're kidding??
(i don't fault them at all for montezing their experiences, sharing it in any form be it book or video or doc (honestly i'll be stoked by just about anything they put out) and i don't fault them for not sharing more with us during tour. because i'm sure that they were also drained as hell, exhasuted, busy, and overwhelmed with how much of themselves they had to give during shows and m&gs.)

hey felucca, in your post yesterday about the dil vid, you mentioned:
felucca wrote:since i'm collecting times when dan and phil made each other laugh:
so far in this episode it's 4-0 to dan
phil u sunshine
any chance the times they made eachother laugh is something you'll be compiling into vid form? or would be inclined to share in any other way? that sounds like my dream compilation. nothing delights me quite as much as the way dan's face lights up when he realizes something's he's said has made phil laugh, and vice versa. cute as heck.
bear
hobbit hair

Jeweul wrote:I talked with one of the people who worked at NASA - she said that they did not have a tour guide with them but they did have their crew with them. What does this mean?
Uh :shock:
uglyamerican
woodland creature

Jeweul wrote:I talked with one of the people who worked at NASA - she said that they did not have a tour guide with them but they did have their crew with them. What does this mean?
I'm thinking "crew" in this context means "TABINOF friends" (and oc Drake.) If "crew" meant a "filming crew," then they definitely would have been escorted by a guide or PR person.
Winston
flower crown

sabrina wrote:
Uh :shock:

Maybe she said that because Dan didn't say so she didn't want to be the one to put it out there. She was a fan so mayhap she watched the ls and realized what could be read into her answer? Just didn't want to put her foot in it. Also if that is true, the boys should take note in her simple cover up answer. No need to elaborate.

Also I liked the ls. I found it relaxing. He was so low key. I did ok on my bingo cards. 13 right. On mobile so not gonna post it. Sometimes I like to watch liveshows to fall asleep and this one made the list because of how calming it was.

I liked the part when he tried to do his high pitched sing songy voice but couldn't and made himself laugh.

I am on team if he doesn't express his opinion it's OK. I think by now we kind of understand what he likes and doesn't like socially. Pretty sure he wouldn't vote Trump. Imo if someone wants to or doesn't want to talk about heavy issues it is their prerogative, and I shouldn't knock them for it. Yes, it would be nice if he would feel comfortable enough with it, but I very much see why he chooses not to.
Last edited by Winston on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
actions speak louder than words
blueapple_x
flower crown

Maybe they didn't literally have a tour guide but just someone in the beginning to give them a run down of what the place was all about?

EDIT: Or maybe they did this? http://spacecenter.org/attractions/nasa-tram-tour/
Diyes_Celine
truth bomb

blueapple_x wrote:Maybe they didn't literally have a tour guide but just someone in the beginning to give them a run down of what the place was all about?

EDIT: Or maybe they did this? http://spacecenter.org/attractions/nasa-tram-tour/
Yes. They did that based from a fan's photo.
(can't be bothered to find it. Sorry)
Jeweul
sad dimple

blueapple_x wrote:Maybe they didn't literally have a tour guide but just someone in the beginning to give them a run down of what the place was all about?

They took the Tram tour, I'm assuming the 'tour guide' was maybe the driver.

Winston I don't imagine that she'd have any reason not to tell us about a tour guide, it's not like we're asking their urologist if they go in there together and have duel exams or something.
Here's her tweet: That said I really don't think she watched the liveshow/anything that might give her a reason to not tell us about a tour guide.