Dan & Phil Part 18: disgustingly & inappropriately cute

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

I apologise, the title was meant to be 'disgustingly and frankly inappropriately cute' but it was too long to fit in the box so I had to shorten it.

Just a few posts from the last thread before I close it
Catallena wrote:Yay they're back! :yippee:

I'd love a joint liveshow tomorrow, though I wouldn't hate them for wanting to rest and settle into normal life a bit after more than two months of chaos.
Ticia wrote: nuts
bedhead91 wrote:[offtopic]Can I just compliment whoever is running the IDB Tumblr account, I'm loving it. [/offtopic]
It is mostly alittledizzy
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I wonder if they have any idea how much they suit this thread title. That picture's perfect
aralik
sad dimple

i know it's a bit late to go back to it but i wanna take dan's quote that is the thread title and apply it to this photo where they look like they literally just got married and are signing their marriage licence so disgustingly and frankly inappropriately cute

ps: i'm so happy they are back home, cannot wait for new content #parched
ugh.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

aralik wrote:i know it's a bit late to go back to it but i wanna take dan's quote that is the thread title and apply it to this photo where they look like they literally just got married and are signing their marriage licence so disgustingly and frankly inappropriately cute

That or signing a document to buy a house were my thoughts as well when I first saw that pic. :lol:
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

I dunno. I just found it cute. I wonder if they'll see their friends or do videos first. Basically just glad that they're back in UK now.

Still hoping for the liveshow soon (but totally agree that they should rest and get their home organized first), but hopefully we can have one at least within next week? Please
P: What are you doing?

D: I'm feeding it to you.

P: Why is it so slow?
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

SquishPhan wrote:
aralik wrote:i know it's a bit late to go back to it but i wanna take dan's quote that is the thread title and apply it to this photo where they look like they literally just got married and are signing their marriage licence so disgustingly and frankly inappropriately cute

That or signing a document to buy a house were my thoughts as well when I first saw that pic. :lol:
You're welcome ;)

eevee
emo goose

missemma wrote:You're welcome ;)

I love dan's huge diamond omg
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
SquishPhan
capita£ester

missemma wrote:
SquishPhan wrote:

You're welcome ;)

These are great.
lilMango
morning quiff

Great edit omg
Phil Lester wrote:"I'll rub myself in a mango before I eat a mango."
"Make no judgements where you have no compassion." -Anne McCaffrey
Winston
flower crown

missemma wrote:
SquishPhan wrote:

You're welcome ;)

Awesome! I love the diamond ring and the poop emoji.
actions speak louder than words
manged
lady door

Just leaving a post in here so we can hurry on to the next page and I won't have to see that hand heart gif every time I click into this thread.
Winston
flower crown

manged wrote:Just leaving a post in here so we can hurry on to the next page and I won't have to see that hand heart gif every time I click into this thread.
actions speak louder than words
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Those edits especially the last one.
000dia000
emo goose

manged wrote:Just leaving a post in here so we can hurry on to the next page and I won't have to see that hand heart gif every time I click into this thread.
i'll carry on this hilarious, unnecessary post with my favorite hand-heart gif:
:cactus:
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Oi, that took me 20 minutes to put together, I'll make sure it gets posted on every page of this thread just because you love it so ;)
hiddenwombat
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

000dia000 wrote:

that nerdy nummies photo. phil can u just smile w your damn mouth open for once PLEASE
esso
spork

Just going to backtrack to this video for one comment: so cute to see Dan and Phil speak Chinese! and for the disgustingly and inappropriately cute gif
bear
hobbit hair

esso wrote:
Just going to backtrack to this video for one comment: so cute to see Dan and Phil speak Chinese! and for the disgustingly and inappropriately cute gif
iodoc
crusty sponge
Pronouns: he/him, please

000dia000 wrote:
Hehehe, awh. He looks so drunk.
"Can you manage these stairs with your Gucci hooves?"
karma_yeah
philussy

okay, dying laughing. Love, love, LOVE the edits. The picture is too adorable to begin with, but the wedding and house edits are perfect.

Then I took a look at the IDB tumblr and saw way too much cuteness. You guys are great!
What goes around, comes around Image
bear
hobbit hair

karma_yeah wrote::rofl: okay, dying laughing. Love, love, LOVE the edits. The picture is too adorable to begin with, but the wedding and house edits are perfect.

Then I took a look at the IDB tumblr and saw way too much cuteness. You guys are great!
I know, the tumblr is perfect. :D
[offtopic]Ok, let's start actually talking about something. :lol: I'm sorry if this has been discussed before but do you think are being queerbaity or being more open?[/offtopic]
sassyinamorata
banned

I think its less of queerbait, and more like exploring what they can and can't do, especially with Dan and his "cute boy" tweets.
tatinof was super shipbaity though, not gonna lie
majitzu
angel bean

sabrina wrote:
karma_yeah wrote::rofl: okay, dying laughing. Love, love, LOVE the edits. The picture is too adorable to begin with, but the wedding and house edits are perfect.

[offtopic]Ok, let's start actually talking about something. :lol: I'm sorry if this has been discussed before but do you think are being queerbaity or being more open?[/offtopic]
That definitely has been talked a lot. The queerbait disccussion is one I avoid, byee.

But here you have everytime we have discussed it in this forum http://indepthbants.com/search.php?keyw ... mit=Search

bear
hobbit hair

majitzu wrote:
sabrina wrote:

That definitely has been talked a lot. The queerbait disccussion is one I avoid, byee.

But here you have everytime we have discussed it in this forum http://indepthbants.com/search.php?keyw ... mit=Search
Thanks.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Me opening up the thread and reading the words queerbaiting discussion like

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr