Dan & Phil Part 19: Banging on the breakfast bar

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
kay
phabergé
Pronouns: she/her

fakelights
living flop

jess wrote:
fakelights wrote:I'd prefer a tour DVD with lots of extras and that they shared the tour happenings as they happened, but that's something we didn't get... So let's see what this is about
Same. I still don't know what I'm gonna do about this YT Red thing... I really hate buying digital media. It is a block that I have. I wants a DVD/bluray/laserdisc ( ), yo.
Yeah, me too. I still buy digital media sometimes, but it's not my go-to. I like to have the physical copy of things to look at/hold.

And this time they were QUICK! Cool way to distract everyone, D&P! I was waiting anxiously for them to play Pokémon Go, so I'm happy now lol I'm also 'loving' the outfits
Diyes_Celine
truth bomb

iero wrote: living for dans pokemon trainer-esque outfit
That pants though. Burn it! He wearing tights.

Pokemon GO DAPG??!! YAAAAAAS. Damage control: Success
I just saw pewds pokemon videos and it was fun. Good luck with your fan encounter :thumb: .
Last edited by Diyes_Celine on Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hajime
dank meme

Thankfully they're doing the video now when the game is still relevant (like, for real, it's such a shame that they've kept delaying Undertale, and by now it's old news and I've seen so many different walkthroughs that I'm not longer even interested in them playing it). Gotta strike when that iron's still hot.

I was secretly hoping for a DITL rather than DAPG video
DryCereal
koi pond

swofro wrote:Who cares about Dil or Toto
ME!!!!
You take that back right now. I will fite you. :x
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
daphenaxa
blobfish

ohhhhh new book milky milky they have no shame tbh
that pokemon go video is gonna be so nice and welcome. I think a video outside is always nice

more importantly WTF is Dan wearing??????????? :o :shock: someone tell that boy that if you are wearing leggings (?????!!!!!!) you don't sag them
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
danphil333
hobbit hair

OMG dan is wearing my mothers slimming tights. I cant breathe :facepalm:

i dont think i will be able to watch the video.....

combined with the ugly shoes....
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

and the hat....
Last edited by danphil333 on Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
time-will-tell
banned

I just got off chatting with Amazon on the matter of book two a little while ago and well...
So basically it is a legit offer? I just find it odd that nether Dan and Phil nor the publishers are saying anything about it yet. Hmm... also those boys and damage control when things like this get leaked oh my god :lol: Although, the fact they are outside is quite fitting to the name of their new book, don't you think? ;)
jess
living flop

As a counterpoint to 333, I fucking love his leggings. LOVE.

Also, this transferring Pokémon to other humans thing needs to happen 'cause the UK is full of Drowzees & we have none here (yet). :(

I'm happy there'll be a Go video. They really are brilliant masters of distraction. Damn them.
ostiral
sofa crease

achika wrote:
Dan, Image. :lol:
But he looks good anyway.

Anyway, i feel and (and i hope) Pokemon Go video for DAPG will be awesome, because they already know what the hell Pokemon is, like not just "japaneese cartoon", but they are really involved in it. ^^ And i would love to see them in their natural habitat, when they are hunting for Pokemons, not in their vlogs but like a total creepy stalker. :lol: Wonder how many people saw them.

Edit: And Dan's hat! I was laughing yesterday, that he has a cap like Ash, for pokemon hunting, and now i see this... I am dissapointed thou, where is Phil's fedora!
Last edited by ostiral on Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry for my english.
ironic
lady door

Yeah okay Dan what the actual fuck you are wearing (Not shaming, just surprised.)

Now I'm excited to see them play Pokemon but despite that I'm also a bit salty about the second book. I mean, I'm sure it's going to be nice and interesting etc. but I feel weird with the fact that the reason why they barely shared anything from the tour is that they want to sell this story. Idk. Weird. Good for them though as I'm sure it's going to be another success. ;)
If we all just traded in our knives for cakes, the world would be a better place.
swofro
angel bean

[offtopic]
IckleMissMayhem wrote:
swofro wrote:Who cares about Dil or Toto
ME!!!!
You take that back right now. I will fite you. :x
Oh yeah,what are you gonna do? Gonna wheel on my toes like the last time? ;)[/offtopic]

I am team Damn Daniel, that leggings look ugly. :mrgreen: I love how he looks nothing like the character he cosplay as

Also, danphil333, I love your Schmidt reaction gif.
Love is forever
kay
phabergé

jess wrote:As a counterpoint to 333, I fucking love his leggings. LOVE.

Also, this transferring Pokémon to other humans thing needs to happen 'cause the UK is full of Drowzees & we have none here (yet). :(

I'm happy there'll be a Go video. They really are brilliant masters of distraction. Damn them.
I have never wished to live in England more just so I could've possibly seen this outfit in real life.

And ffs yes, please set up transferring to other trainers because I think I have about 50 Ekans and Rattatas that I'd love to pawn off on someone else.
ostiral wrote:Dan, Image. :lol:
But he looks good anyway.
Too true.
internetakeover
lady door
Pronouns: they/them

spaceguitar wrote:I never understand the 'get money while they can' philosophy. To me it sounds like people are saying, 'Yes! Scam those kids for money'. Idk. Whatever, we kind of knew that this was coming. That cringey title tho :roll:
I'm just happy for them to make the most of their current success, and I certainly don't view it as scamming anyone for them to do so. They won't be this relevant forever, it's just the nature of media for things to rise and fall, so I'm happy for them to make the most of it while they are, and happy for to watch their success while they have it.

Very excited about the Pokemon Go video, so delighted they have done one!! :D Also jess I caught literally 17 Drowzees today, you're welcome to them!
aralik
sad dimple

if a game made dan & phil go outside and play it AND film it, i salute that game and propose they become the new ruler of the world
also indeed, so fitting that they are outside when their book "go outside" is leaked
i dunno exactly how to feel about the book, i think i'd rather see the behind the scenes and hear the stories in video format. but who am i kidding, i'll probably cave in and buy the book. BUT they need to bring that tour to europe first!
also, i'm living (and dying) for dan in those leggings!! but he is nowhere near cosplaying his trainer lbr :lol: but he should try that look too, especially with those shoes, he could pull that off well
ugh.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

We all saw this book coming from a mile away, but as always.... How awkward that the phandom finds out first. I'm looking forward to it, however. Annoyed slightly at how money-hungry it all seems, but I loved their first book, so if this is anything like it, then that's alright.

Those tweets are so clearly damage control it's hilarious. That said.... excellent. I love them. This is the content I signed up for! I am HERE for Dan wearing what essentially looks like women's fitness leggings. (Those might as well be the ones I wore to the gym yesterday.) I'm so looking forward to this video.
danphil333
hobbit hair

half an hour later, i realized there is no video yet. THANK GOD :)
hope they pull a louise and lose the memory card(if thats dans outfit).

and lmao.. another book. i hope by the time it comes out i will actually finish tabinof
possibly another tour too.. exciting times for the YT subcribers.
:
swofro wrote: Also, danphil333, I love your Schmidt reaction gif.
Schmidt is an actual representation of me rn.
jess
living flop

achika wrote: I have never wished to live in England more just so I could've possibly seen this outfit in real life.
*looks up plane tickets* Bwahahahaha. (not really!). I don't think I've ever been this excited for a Dan outfit that isn't McQueen. I'm ok with being in the minority on this. I never had strong feelings about the jat, but this outfit has made me love the jat by association.
achika wrote: And ffs yes, please set up transferring to other trainers because I think I have about 50 Ekans and Rattatas that I'd love to pawn off on someone else.
I watched a video from a dude in the UK & he was like level 20 or something & was excited to catch his first Ekans & I was like, "I CAN'T ESCAPE THE EKANS! TAKE THEM ALL!"
internetakeover wrote: Also jess I caught literally 17 Drowzees today, you're welcome to them!
We need this feature in our lives. Like last week.

333, never change. You make me smile. We might never agree, but yer posts make me happy. :platonic:
pearshaped34
morning quiff

I can't say I'm personally particularly excited for another book but I also don't really understand why it offends people when they do stuff to make more money. I'm of the opinion that this is their career and why shouldn't they try to get richer.

I mean don't get me wrong I'd probably be shading them too if they were constantly putting their names to any piece of trash that came their way just to make money but as long as they actually put effort in and then produce something of good quality then I'm cool with them charging fans for it.
fakelights wrote: I think this time people will go easier on them, seeing as the first book ended up doing great and being actually good. But I want to know what they will use as an excuse this time. Personaly, I'd prefer a tour DVD with lots of extras and that they shared the tour happenings as they happened, but that's something we didn't get... So let's see what this is about
I think Dan already gave their excuses in the LS when he said that thing about wanting something physical to represent the tour as the DVD will only be digital. I can't imagine there will be much more too it then that.

I'm excited to see their Pokemon video even though I don't really get the game. I tried playing it today as I happened to be out dog walking with friends and one of them was super excited about the app but honestly playing it I just got bored.
(But I have no doubt I'll enjoy watching D&P play it more then I enjoy playing it myself because I'm trash.)
danphil333
hobbit hair

what if its a trilogy? what would the third book be about?
they had their yt carreers(TABINOF), the tour(go outside) and.......... ..........

I will not rest until we get the PHAN BOOK from themselves :P
Last edited by danphil333 on Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
corn flakes
moon room

Not gonna quote because you all move so fast today:

-book: I like the idea and usually tries to do their best with this things so I'll wait the reviews before anything. I just hope that people won't go and create a shitstorm as usual but this is the internet. Regarding this info becoming public knowledge in the phandom I don't think that you will have to wait for much more, remember the lurkers and the weakest link situation.
Also I don't see anything bad with them trying to make money till they try their best to produce a good product. Till now we had a book that was liked by the phandom, a tour that isn't the usual youtuber bullshit and their products tend to have good review...people like zoella have goshwritten books and shitty products, if were like that I could understand the bashing bu they are not. This is me saying they aren't doing anything bad (only looking out for their future, they NOW have the money and opportunities so why waste them?) and at the end if the story all of this things will be avaible online without you spending one euro thanks to the phandom .

-Gaming video but those leggings dan :facepalm:
English is not my first language: half of the mistakes are typos ,half are me
Winston
flower crown

Wtf are those "pants"....if you can call them that. I hope they aren't too distracting in the video. In the picture they definitely are. :shock:
actions speak louder than words
PolarFox
truth bomb

Re: Book
I'll totally buy it if they include some tour dvd in it. It could be a way how to avoid all the drama of releasing tour dvd. If it's just a book about it, I'll probs wait for the scans and spoilers on tumblr.
Re:0: Pokémon Go
I almost literally spent my whole day walking around catching stuff and then I saw the pics and loled so much because their outfits. Is Dan wearing leggings? I wouldn't be surprised tbh, I tried playing in my skinny jeans and it was hell. And it came about when I caught my first Drowzee. Which is nice as I live in a tiny village in the middle of nowhere and there are like Zubats, Weedles and Pidgeys only.
So yeah, looking forward to that vid, it could be like DITL Pokemon edition or maybe a funny crack video like Pewds or Emma Blackery did, either would be nice.
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
Lain
eclipse shirt

I was searching for Dan's leggings (found them - they're from the NikeLab x Gyakusou: Running Collection), when I came across something neat.

Dan's tights:
And now for something completely different (and nsfw):
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

Lain wrote:I was searching for Dan's leggings (found them - they're from the NikeLab x Gyakusou: Running Collection), when I came across something neat.

Dan's tights:
And now for something completely different (and nsfw):
All I can think is why does Dan need running leggings all for the "style" than the actual purpose they are for!

Tbh I just want Phil's Bomber Jacket!! That is beautiful.
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015