Dan & Phil Part 19: Banging on the breakfast bar

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
Pronouns: she/her

(source: ennuidan)

(source: kitimaru)

Continue here!
busy being happy~
idontreallyknow
spork

Dan's comment on the vlog
majitzu
angel bean

oqua! You are alive, I missed you.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

idontreallyknow wrote: Dan's comment on the vlog
His comment is great.
eevee
emo goose

yeah sure dan, def wasn't the pit stains :roll:

p.s hi oqua!
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
felucca
truth bomb

Dan and Phil interacting with Michael Aranda YESSSSSSSSS!

I've wanted this for so long, you don't even know. Dan always used to say how he'd love to collab with Michael and sounded like such a fangirl doing so, and Michael asked some of the best Vyou questions bless his heart (videos under the cut).

On a more Deppy note, that's the sweetest and cutest I've seen them be the entire tour. Phil's FACE during the toad exchange!
- I'm a toad, that counts.
- Yeah, it does *beams*
(where's my "literal sunshine" emoji when I need it)

I thought I was pretty much done with Deppy but it's a fact now: two liveshows and one proper vlog appearance is enough to turn my head around from grumpy frumpy phanny granny into legitimate phan trash junk garbage.

I'm serious this has pushed me over some kind of fangirl edge. I NEED to buy that stupid Japhan jumper now. Shit. ...Someone please invent a lie for me that I can tell people if they ask me what the Japanese letters on it mean?? because I absolutely refuse to answer "Dan and Phil... :facepalm: "

Off topic raving about my D&P Shop backpack:
I'm so strangely fond of the Dan and Phil Shop at the moment because buying the nebula galaxy backpack has turned out to be like the best thing I've ever done - SO MANY PEOPLE get SO EXCITED when they see it all the time and compliment me on it, and they give me this look that says man I don't know u but let's be bffs cuz u seem nerdily cool and I like that and I mean that's all I ever wanted from life really. (Also the laptop pocket is pretty sweet.) 10/10 would marry
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

:dh:
loststars
living flop

*waves*

I lost almost all interest quite suddenly around the time of the tour, I guess it was the silence and the repetition of whatever news we got..

The new video was quite cute though. It's great how cheesily romantic they are aw Wonder what Dan will come up next.
(c)itscomicdans
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

SquishPhan wrote:
His comment is great.
''Toads scream when they are happy.''
''They do.''

Why do I have such a dirty mind.
They are so coupley in this vlog, I felt like a third wheel just watching that short snippet of them.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
human
dan hand trash

felucca wrote:I'm so strangely fond of the Dan and Phil Shop at the moment because buying the nebula galaxy backpack has turned out to be like the best thing I've ever done - SO MANY PEOPLE get SO EXCITED when they see it all the time and compliment me on it, and they give me this look that says man I don't know u but let's be bffs cuz u seem nerdily cool and I like that and I mean that's all I ever wanted from life really. (Also the laptop pocket is pretty sweet.) 10/10 would marry
SAME. It's the best backpack, so comfy and roomy and the laptop pocket is perfect, I'm so impressed. I really do quite like their merch, I actually have the Japhan number too and I love that it's Deppy but kinda secretly and not in your face. Perfect.
DryCereal
koi pond

Felucca beat me with the Michael A. vyou exchange :thumb: Someone get him a seat in the Ph-antheon (totes not sorry. fite me.) with Mimei pls.

Screaming and breakfast bar banging, oh my...! :lol:

As for LS last night - 14/16 bingo, yesss! But by about 9:30 I just wanted him to call it and go to bed. That wasn't "chill/calm Dan" - he's still ill/worn out. Poor love looked awful by the end. :therethere: Someone Philly, give him some Calpol and tuck him in and read him a story pls.
Sad and scared about the clusterfuck that is the EU Referendum though... That about sums it up. It's all anyone could say at the moment. Noone knows wtf is happening, so...
Last edited by DryCereal on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
Diyes_Celine
truth bomb

bedhead91 wrote:
SquishPhan wrote:
His comment is great.
''Toads scream when they are happy.''
''They do.''

Why do I have such a dirty mind.
They are so coupley in this vlog, I felt like a third wheel just watching that short snippet of them.
I felt out of place when they started talking about amphibians. They do have their own little world. Poor Michael.

I also liked when Phil reprimanded Dan for crediting Michael when he uses Michael's music.
OT: Pewds' sponsorship scandal looked very similar to Phil's Oreo spon scandal. I liked that he mentioned that the media use popular yters as clickbait on certain issue. I really hated that Phil was the face of that sponsorship scandal when in fact there was no clear sponsored video regulations then. Now, they are doing it to Pewdiepie.. Sad that needed to remove their oreo video. I enjoyed that one. Also, I am curious why Pewds seems to not fall under UK's sponsored video rule (i.e. The spon label on the cover photo or the title.)
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

I am so late to the liveshow party as I was enjoying a social life! I am just watching it now so going to make some notes as I watch it for you all with timestamps - sorry if I'm rehashing what you've all already discussed, I haven't caught up with the last thread yet.

9:30 - whilst talking about Pokemon Go, and saying that he's going to download it but lucky he didn't last week because he was "so sick there is no way he would have been able to go out", hmm you sure about that daniel
4th July: 8th July:
9:52 - someone asked him about a phanprix on Mario Kart, I wish they would do another one soon. The last one was in may 2015 and playing them would be so fun. I always thought I'd be quite good and be able to beat Phil but the way they team up is kinda cute and they'd probably battle together to always come first and second. Surprised he didn't play any of it whilst they were away as if I remember correctly Phil said he packed the Wii U and took it on tour where he played some Mario Kart. Gutted his MK chat got cut short because the lag was real.

17:10 - "i dont know, i mean, i might as well, it's not game of thrones or something" - er, sorry Daniel, what was that about how much you hate spoilers? is that only okay when you don't want people discussing and spoiling tatinof? but it's okay for you to basically say what happens in your new gaming video, is that because the main parts of tatinof (the american leg) are over now that it's okay again? i'll just forget that video you made about how much you hate spoilers shall I?

18:40 - the shoes, yes they are kinda hideous, put them in the bin asap.

21:08 - he says that you can't have a rounded discussion about brexit on younow. why not though, surely an hour of a livechat would be an ideal time to have a discussion and some opinions about something like that. it's not something you can do on twitter for instance. the brexit discussion would have been more interesting than if he flosses his teeth lbr.

26:10 - the whole discussion about the making of the tour, this sounds so so good, hurry up and release this please. i want to see this more than the video of tatinof. i bet it's going to be so good. they've been making it the whole time whilst on tour, so maybe we'll have some more busgate discussion yet ;)

39:33 - him and Phil are going to make something physical to do with tatinof because the tour video will be digital? this makes me happy, i love collecting things that you get to keep and look at, with limited edition covers etc. I hope they carry through this idea.

a liveshow full of things that could have been discussed more widely, and him saying that he should make them into videos rather than discuss them on younow, i just hope he does actually do that because his opinions on certain things, such as brexit, would be so interesting. it's good to see him back, i've definitely missed his liveshows.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

human wrote:
felucca wrote:I'm so strangely fond of the Dan and Phil Shop at the moment because buying the nebula galaxy backpack has turned out to be like the best thing I've ever done - SO MANY PEOPLE get SO EXCITED when they see it all the time and compliment me on it, and they give me this look that says man I don't know u but let's be bffs cuz u seem nerdily cool and I like that and I mean that's all I ever wanted from life really. (Also the laptop pocket is pretty sweet.) 10/10 would marry
SAME. It's the best backpack, so comfy and roomy and the laptop pocket is perfect, I'm so impressed. I really do quite like their merch, I actually have the Japhan number too and I love that it's Deppy but kinda secretly and not in your face. Perfect.
I have the pixel people backpack (i thought if I was got g to buy the backpack i might as well go all out) and it is amazing. I use it everyday for work so the laptop space is perfect. Would recommend to anyone that is thinking of buying it.
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
majitzu
angel bean

felucca wrote: I'm serious this has pushed me over some kind of fangirl edge. I NEED to buy that stupid Japhan jumper now. Shit. ...Someone please invent a lie for me that I can tell people if they ask me what the Japanese letters on it mean?? because I absolutely refuse to answer "Dan and Phil... :facepalm: "

Off topic raving about my D&P Shop backpack:
I'm so strangely fond of the Dan and Phil Shop at the moment because buying the nebula galaxy backpack has turned out to be like the best thing I've ever done - SO MANY PEOPLE get SO EXCITED when they see it all the time and compliment me on it, and they give me this look that says man I don't know u but let's be bffs cuz u seem nerdily cool and I like that and I mean that's all I ever wanted from life really. (Also the laptop pocket is pretty sweet.) 10/10 would marry
Fel you can say that the words means Hanami, google it

I love my galaxy backpack too, I use it everyday to uni.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Thank you felucca for reminding me of Dan and Michael's VYou interactions, I totally forgot about those. I miss VYou, even though by the end of it's existence D&P didn't keep up with it much anymore.
IckleMissMayhem wrote:As for LS last night - 14/16 bingo, yesss! But by about 9:30 I just wanted him to call it and go to bed. That wasn't "chill/calm Dan" - he's still ill/worn out. Poor love looked awful by the end. :therethere: Someone Philly, give him some Calpol and tuck him in and read him a story pls.
Yeah I'm a bit surprised at people seeing a 'chill' Dan, because that was mostly 'not feeling it' Dan imo.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
bluewho
truth bomb

idontreallyknow wrote:
All three of them, Dan?
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Whew, great to see us back to full multi-page capacity of post-event natter here. I missed the first half of the show and have caught up with almost all of it.

It was funny how fast he was talking seeing as he was so tired, he always impresses me with how he can just rattle out whatever he's saying and it makes sense. I tend to forget about things that won't happen for a while like the videos on YTRed, but hearing him describe what sort of things are in the documentary... sounds so good, got me all excited for it.

Best bit for me was him talking about how weird it's been at the end after the most intense experience of his life and the rest of the world just carries on as normal. Love that introspective, philosophical side.

Funny thought that Phil might have been the one to give him the light-up shoes, they seem a funny gift, but between a phone case alongside plushies and books who knows.

Great behind the scenes times with Michael Aranda and getting ready to do a M&G.

Love seeing Dan on the breakfast bar again. That is a good view of him at a good angle, and in my favourite kind of trousers, ngl
corn flakes
moon room

I'm exhausted, it has been a long day so maybe for that it's the first time that I seriously can't grasp what they are saying, can someone do a little summary for me?
what is the issue with the bananas, wasn't there also a mistery? didn't dan change his outfit only 2 times? I lost the amphibians/toad banter.

Now I'm off to watch dan's ls but I'll be very happy even with a tour book, as someone here suggested, as long as it's something material.

Also:
English is not my first language: half of the mistakes are typos ,half are me
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

corn flakes wrote: Also:
It's so nice when they acknowledge the work of phandom artists

Makes me wonder what else they see though
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
swofro
angel bean

Mmmm, yessss, I can't believe I was asleep when Phandom unearthed Michael Aranda vlog. :facepalm:

Great to have you back, oqua, I miss you.
Love is forever
DryCereal
koi pond

Catallena wrote:Makes me wonder what else they see though
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
Winston
flower crown

Catallena wrote:
corn flakes wrote: Also:
It's so nice when they acknowledge the work of phandom artists

Makes me wonder what else they see though
Ikr!? I love Hannah's channel. I hope they think she is pretty funny too. :)
actions speak louder than words
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
Catallena wrote:Makes me wonder what else they see though
[offtopic]The first time I saw Toy Story was at a friend's house and this scene freaked me out so bad that I started crying and had to be collected by my mom. It took me like 10 years to even dare watch a Toy Story movie again. I remain slightly traumatized by the whole thing tbh.[/offtopic]
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Can someone give me a time stamp for when Phil said he watched Bates Motel in bed from his liveshow. I can't bring myself to watch it again because #lazy. I don't need to see his tweet because I've read that and he didn't specify it was in bed but seeing as everyone is set that they've revealed they watched it in bed I need to see the evidence before I become phan af
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

missemma wrote:Can someone give me a time stamp for when Phil said he watched Bates Motel in bed from his liveshow. I can't bring myself to watch it again because #lazy. I don't need to see his tweet because I've read that and he didn't specify it was in bed but seeing as everyone is set that they've revealed they watched it in bed I need to see the evidence before I become phan af
Emma, he did specify he watched it in bed in a tweet. Not the first one but a response to someone.
So he doesn't say the word "bed" but I think it's a decent assumption that he wasn't in the lounge area keeping everyone else on the bus up at night when he couldn't sleep.