What's some of your favourite Dan and Phil Photos?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Phantiful
banned

"ur not a true fan if ur not a subby dingdong"
sassyinamorata
banned
Pronouns: she/her

Oh boy, here we go..
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Reizam
butt chair

sassyinamorata wrote:Oh boy, here we go..
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Lmao at the trash bins, great pics. Who are they hugging that's got their legs wrapped around them?
Winston
flower crown
Pronouns: she/her

What is that one of Dan at the desk with the Amalie poster? Also the trash/recycle bins.
actions speak louder than words
mez29
procrastinator

Reizam wrote:Who are they hugging that's got their legs wrapped around them?
I may be wrong, but I think it was a guy who saw some fans saying hello to them/hugging them in public and decided to take the piss and do a really over-the-top hug? I think there's a video of it somewhere but who knows where
blueapple_x
flower crown

Winston wrote:What is that one of Dan at the desk with the Amalie poster? Also the trash/recycle bins.
I think that's from Chris' house when they filmed that "how to speak northern" vid.
mez29 wrote:
Reizam wrote:Who are they hugging that's got their legs wrapped around them?
I may be wrong, but I think it was a guy who saw some fans saying hello to them/hugging them in public and decided to take the piss and do a really over-the-top hug? I think there's a video of it somewhere but who knows where
I remember hearing that dude's gf was a fan of D+P and so as a joke he pretended to be as well. I think I saw a gif of it somewhere but I've never seen the video.