Dan & Phil Part 23: Let's just retract the fist.

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Philena
blobfish

Anonymousse wrote:WHY HAS NOBODY POSTED THIS YET? or am I blind?

Love the curls, boy.
No, you're not crazy, everyone else here is! I was waiting to see how long it would take to get posted. The stalking is slacking here, peeps!

eta: ahem, who better to write that, dizzy, my dear
Last edited by Philena on Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

Philena wrote: No, you're not crazy, everyone else here is! I was waiting to see how long it would take to get posted. The stalking is slacking here, peeps!
I un-lurked myself to post this.

I want a discussion, where is Spider?

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

bear
hobbit hair
Pronouns: she/her

Love the curls, boy.
I was just about to post this!
I love his hair so much more now. I didn't really crush on him until now.
Re: dirty bitches. I don't care. I call my friends that all the time. I laughed when he said that, because it reminded me of my friend. It's not teaching kids anything. As someone who is pretty young especially compared to people on this site, I know how kids and teens act. Anyways, he and other youtubers have done far more offensive things that isn't a good influence.
Anonymousse wrote:
I want a discussion, where is Spider?
Spider posted earlier today but other than that where is she?
Last edited by bear on Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
melon lord
morning quiff

Philena wrote:

Love the curls, boy.
No, you're not crazy, everyone else here is! I was waiting to see how long it would take to get posted. The stalking is slacking here, peeps!
Oh man oh man, curly hair when it starts to grow out and get past the wavy stage is a nightmare. It sticks out and doesn't listen.

But oh yes oh yes to wavy/curly hair Dan.

random personal tangent:
I've been watching the phanshows videos from the beginning of his Younow and I remember those days, man good times :lol: I was really active in the Unmentionable Place from the beginning threads, and a long time after life got in the way and I forgot about it.

Trying to re-introduce myself into a community to help myself a little has been so much fun. You guys are so fun and funny and amazing, I just wanted to say that. It's helping me feel a little bit less sad and gives me something to look forward to. Thanks to you guys and to for making my days a bit brighter.

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Please continue in this very moist thread
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart: