Dan & Phil Part 24: I got moist for you, Phil

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Phil is definitely the type of guy who will mute most of his mutuals to keep his TL clean from bullshit and I love it. :thumb:
trashqueen wrote:he also once (last year?) drunkenly tweeted the famous 'everyone has watched v day, youtubers gossip more than you do' tweet (paraphrasing) and apologized/deleted it later, i think that basically it
Why is that whenever an 'insider' gets drunk or just salty they never give us something real good? Spill something other than store brand tea geez. We all know youtubers are bunch of backstabbing bastards who then have the nerve to call out gossip websites. I need a list of names and offenses.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
bluewho
truth bomb
Pronouns: she/her

re: Onision rant
eevee wrote: Looks like he shaded Onion and MattG in one foul swoop!
Yeah I guess you definitely could read it that way

Also I wonder if he mispronounced Onision's name slightly deliberately in response to Onision's mispronouncing of his

The 'Phil's using me for attention' comments had me dying with laughter, but I worry Phil will actually lose subscribers now from people who are too young to understand what Dan was saying.
biatchqueen wrote: I found it interesting how he mentioned onion, he didn't mention what he felt about what the content itself was just that he was unhappy with the fact he is using his name for views basically.
Exactly. I don't think he should talk about if he doesn't want to though, it's not necessary - but I did feel like he talked about the minor offence of 'using Dan and Phil for attention', and avoided the greater offence which was the way that it was done.

Also I agree with whoever had the conspiracy theory that Dan wanted to text Phil about something he said during the Onision rant, rather than something about the name Darla But I eagerly await human's theory and may revise after I've read it - the peer pressure is on you have to deliver now human

re: Dan being introvert/extrovert
One interesting comment that struck out to me this ls was he said at one point that the idea that he was having this conversation with 137,000 people was 'terrifying'

I liked the liveshow, he did seem in a better mood. I enjoyed his ranting on trends in pop music, but otherwise I find myself tuning out when he talks about music and gaming too long - but it's pretty standard with him and I don't dislike it, tbh I could watch him drink water for an hour and be totally content

re: Evan drama
fancybum wrote:
Sure, neither of them are very confrontational, but Phil would never call somebody out by name in a liveshow like Dan did tonight. He wouldn't DM somebody to explain that he's unfollowing them for being too dramatic (like Dan did with Emma). He just quietly does his thing while drawing as little attention to himself as possible. But his dislike or annoyance with certain people is still there, and it's all his own. Because Dan leaves a paper trail or speaks up about certain things (however politely) is why he has a target on his back. And since D&P are a package deal, he takes the bullets from rejected or discarded people for Phil, too. In parental terms, Dan always gets stuck playing "the bad guy" v day v day v day while Phil stays the cool mom good guy. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, muting bitches left and right. Maybe Evan should pass along his mute-exposing methods to others so MattG can see just how much Phil himself actually gives a shit about him.

Also thank you to the people who gave a recap on the Evan drama, that v day vid tweet though :facepalm:
Last edited by bluewho on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
majitzu
angel bean

I was surprised with Dan texting Phil in the middle of the ls not because "omg he is texting Phil" but because "omg he type that text in a milisecond, that was so fast!" or maybe i was distracted causeI feel he took his phone and was done in less than a blink.

I don't care about music so I kind of zone out at that part. But on overall i enjoy this ls a lot

Where is that video when Dan and Phil talk about how to deal with internet bullies...? Phil says something like, "first mute them" and the Dan says "Phil is to kind to block anyone"
I can't find it xD

Edit: Tell me is not the nicerinternet video... it's going to be that, isn't it?
kuensukki
janice from the shop

majitzu wrote:I was surprised with Dan texting Phil in the middle of the ls not because "omg he is texting Phil" but because "omg he type that text in a milisecond, that was so fast!" or maybe i was distracted causeI feel he took his phone and was done in less than a blink.

I don't care about music so I kind of zone out at that part. But on overall i enjoy this ls a lot

Where is that video when Dan and Phil talk about how to deal with internet bullies...? Phil says something like, "first mute them" and the Dan says "Phil is to kind to block anyone"
I can't find it xD

Edit: Tell me is not the nicerinternet video... it's going to be that, isn't it?
It's the Connor Franta: internet trivia collab- around 6:49 (I can't link it on phone) :thumb:

Dan: " sneaky"
Phil: "I'm not sneaky I'm nice" SURE JAN
Last edited by kuensukki on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
majitzu
angel bean

kuensukki thanks, ily

6:22

Connor: If someone was annoying you on twitter...?
Phil: You can mute them or you can block them.
Connor: What is the other thing...?
Phil: report them
*Dan laughs*
Connor: Is block and report, block and report, block and report
Dan:That's the thing Phil, block and reported
Phil: block and report... send an assasin to their house
Dan: it's what i mean, block and report is like the thing you say but Phil is too polite. Phil will never say block and report he ... You mute them and the not tell them (...) sneaky
Phil: Not sneaky I'm just nice

oh man i love them
starlight-still
truth bomb

There’s a new Danny in town 8-)
Well. I must say, that was quite a display we got today. It looks like 2017 Daniel is warming up a bit…and, like many of you, I’m liking what I see. He was polite, kind, to the point, yet don’t take no shit firm and direct. Very diplomatic, very mature…and the emphasis on the fans was nice. It was almost like the anti-“dirty bitches” (or maybe just the fondness he was trying to express all along). The Phil comment at the end was icing on the cake

“Darla”…maybe a real person then? Still, I’ll be lurking about to see if human’s theory shows up.

The oncoming storm…I’ll admit, my mind went to imagining what would happen if phan or phandivorce was confirmed within a matter of weeks. If they said or showed something definitive either way. And the storm could very well be related to their future plans, professional or otherwise. There’s a lot crammed in between now and the end of the year, so he really could just be referring to their upcoming hyper-busyness over the next few months. But then…I don’t have the timestamp but didn’t he actually say that he looked happy ("high on life") because he was personally excited about things to come? And his "try new things" comments (subtle jab at Phil "salted caramel" Lester at the end there? Also, I’m very very sorry but my mind immediately went to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07sz_7s9LUs when he said “peaches and yoghurt” ) and their deep cleaning seem to indicate some kind of fresh start for them. Hmmmmm….

I’ll be honest, I tuned out when he got into his pseudo-hipster music reviews but perked up a bit when he mentioned some thoughts on modern dance. That being said, his originality rant made me believe him a bit more when he says he’s a (fellow) Gryffindor deep down. His impassioned cleaning method description was golden :lol:

I am excited now about the upcoming danecdote. Yes, please, more storyteller Dan

Back to the grilled onions…I wonder how much they talked about it beforehand too. Imagine Dan and Phil behind closed doors like:

Dan: ::staring at laptop, messing around on internet:: gr. life.

Phil: It’s that m****rf**king Onision, with his perverted a** bulls**t, isn’t it?????????? That m****rf***er can not own you, Dan. You can not let his tacky behind get away with this invasive and frankly disturbing s**t. That’s right, you better tear him a new one because that s**t don’t cut it. That ain’t the YouTube I grew up with and it ain’t gonna be the YouTube I live in today. No siree bob. There’s a new sheriff in town and his name is Justice Zach THOR Striker Captain Bada** PHIL McLESTER, m****rf***r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan: But… ::sighs:: I don’t want to, you know, make anyone upset and it’s going to b-

Phil: IF YOU DON’T DO IT I WILL THAT B***H WILL PAY JUST YOU WAIT. ::grabs Dan's laptop:: ::growls:: ::cracks knuckles:: ::wriggles angry DM-ing fingers:: ::does signature wide eyed look....but like…evil-y:: nglit’skindahot

Dan: No, no, Phil. ::takes laptop back:: ::sighs:: Please...I’ll do it. I’ll do it.

Phil: You’ll do it.

Dan: In my live show tonight, yes. I’ll...go ahead and...address it.

Phil: You will call him out BY NAME.

Dan: Yes, I will call him out by name.

Phil: …OK then. You know you can do it, Danny boy. :thumb:

Dan: So on brand :roll:

Phil: Right. I’LL BE WATCHING. ::saunters out of room bravado-iciously::

In all seriousness, though, I’m sure they talked it out extensively together to come up with that plan of action. To be a fly on that wall indeed…
swofro
angel bean

myselfandI wrote:
bluewho wrote:I can see people asking what was said about Onision on twitter so for those that missed it:
Starts about 15:53

"I'm just going to say this. Why is everybody mentioning Onision? Just why generally? What about other Youtubers? Why can't people say 'Zoella', she's nice. What about Phil, he's a cool guy. Pewdiepie, ever heard of him?
'Look at his videos', no I. Okay, okay, am I going to do this right now? I don't like people- and it's fine and this is it's okay and I'm not a hater, I really just don't want to be controversial ever or make anybody feel sad.

But I feel like recently a lot of people have felt like me and Phil are very popular, and they like to just talk about us to get attention from you guys. You know. And I feel like they're using you to get attention and money for themselves, and that makes me feel bad because we love you very dearly, and we appreciate you, and we think that you're kind - so we don't want anybody being exploited. So I - personally - it's a pet peeve of mine, where people just kind of are professional fans of other people to kind of leech off the fanbase.

But, don't be mad, don't be mad. You know, if I wasn't a big Youtuber and I was irrelevant, would anybody care about me - that's the question.

And the answer is: Phil,
he's just using me for attention, Phil is an awful guy so you need to stop supporting Phil. He's terrible and yeah, you know, let's all block Phil on Twitter."

I love the polite and firm way Dan talks about that guy. He must be frustrated that his subtle hint last week didn't works out the way he wants it to be. Go Dan!

The guy being salty on twitter:
Screencap in case he deletes:
My contribution:

:sitting patiently waiting for human's theory:
Love is forever
danphil333
hobbit hair

:x :x NOOOO he shouldnt mention onision by name. no no no. context and the shade doesnt matter. Onision just got what he wanted all along. i feel like he won the battle and i hate that
dan: dont give him attention
phandom: lets talk about him, trend it get it on the national news :x :x

bluewho wrote: But, don't be mad, don't be mad. You know, if I wasn't a big Youtuber and I was irrelevant, would anybody care about me - that's the question.

And the answer is: Phil, he's just using me for attention, Phil is an awful guy so you need to stop supporting Phil. He's terrible and yeah, you know, let's all block Phil on Twitter."
Last edited by danphil333 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
anathema
morning quiff

swofro wrote: I love the polite and firm way Dan talks about that guy. He must be frustrated that his subtle hint last week didn't works out the way he wants it to be. Go Dan!

The guy being salty on twitter:
Screencap in case he deletes:
My contribution:

:sitting patiently waiting for human's theory:
I was waiting for someone to post his pissy tweets :roll: but onion salt
starlight-still wrote:There’s a new Danny in town 8-)
Well. I must say, that was quite a display we got today. It looks like 2017 Daniel is warming up a bit…and, like many of you, I’m liking what I see. He was polite, kind, to the point, yet don’t take no shit firm and direct. Very diplomatic, very mature…and the emphasis on the fans was nice. It was almost like the anti-“dirty bitches” (or maybe just the fondness he was trying to express all along). The Phil comment at the end was icing on the cake

“Darla”…maybe a real person then? Still, I’ll be lurking about to see if human’s theory shows up.

The oncoming storm…I’ll admit, my mind went to imagining what would happen if phan or phandivorce was confirmed within a matter of weeks. If they said or showed something definitive either way. And the storm could very well be related to their future plans, professional or otherwise. There’s a lot crammed in between now and the end of the year, so he really could just be referring to their upcoming hyper-busyness over the next few months. But then…I don’t have the timestamp but didn’t he actually say that he looked happy ("high on life") because he was personally excited about things to come? And his "try new things" comments (subtle jab at Phil "salted caramel" Lester at the end there? Also, I’m very very sorry but my mind immediately went to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07sz_7s9LUs when he said “peaches and yoghurt” ) and their deep cleaning seem to indicate some kind of fresh start for them. Hmmmmm….

I’ll be honest, I tuned out when he got into his pseudo-hipster music reviews but perked up a bit when he mentioned some thoughts on modern dance. That being said, his originality rant made me believe him a bit more when he says he’s a (fellow) Gryffindor deep down. His impassioned cleaning method description was golden :lol:

I am excited now about the upcoming danecdote. Yes, please, more storyteller Dan

Back to the grilled onions…I wonder how much they talked about it beforehand too. Imagine Dan and Phil behind closed doors like:

Phil: It’s that m****rf**king Onision, with his perverted a** bulls**t, isn’t it?????????? That m****rf***er can not own you, Dan. You can not let his tacky behind get away with this invasive and frankly disturbing s**t. That’s right, you better tear him a new one because that s**t don’t cut it. That ain’t the YouTube I grew up with and it ain’t gonna be the YouTube I live in today. No siree bob. There’s a new sheriff in town and his name is Justice Zach THOR Striker Captain Bada** PHIL McLESTER, m****rf***r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan: But… ::sighs:: I don’t want to, you know, make anyone upset and it’s going to b-

Phil: IF YOU DON’T DO IT I WILL THAT B***H WILL PAY JUST YOU WAIT. ::grabs Dan's laptop:: ::growls:: ::cracks knuckles:: ::wriggles angry DM-ing fingers:: ::does signature wide eyed look....but like…evil-y:: nglit’skindahot

Dan: No, no, Phil. ::takes laptop back:: ::sighs:: Please...I’ll do it. I’ll do it.

In all seriousness, though, I’m sure they talked it out extensively together to come up with that plan of action. To be a fly on that wall indeed…
I think they did too. I'm sure Phil helped him make a pros and cons list :lol:
danphil333 wrote::x :x NOOOO he shouldnt mention onision by name. no no no. context and the shade doesnt matter. Onision just got what he wanted all along. i feel like he won the battle and i hate that
phandom: lets talk about him, trend it and get it on the national news :x :x
While it's unfortunate Onion will be getting a lot of attention from this, I think Dan had every right to say what he said. It obviously bothers him a lot if he was willing to talk about it, so I don't think we should dismiss it by being annoyed Mr. Shit-Meister gets attention
"The saltiness reminds me of my tears."
kuensukki
janice from the shop

starlight-still wrote:There’s a new Danny in town 8-)

I'm sorry but you are hilarious

Regarding the onion thing- let's not give it anymore attention. Its like wasting words on something that doesn't deserve to be discussed. I think the way Dan (and Phil indirectly) dealt with the issue was appropriate but not bringing more attention to it is also important.

Me being phan AF: let's be honest, even though Dan went on a rant about blocking Phil his original question was "would anyone care" and the answer is "Phil". I'm going to call this a slip of tongue that he quickly tried to rectify by shading Phil but I see through your lies Danny. I think Phil is the only one he trusts and the only he would allow to ever put him in videos just because Phil liked him before he became something and Phil is still next to him now. No matter how much youtubers shit on them they still remain a joint force. A powerful joint force one strong and quiet, keeping a good relationship with youtubers (while secretly muting their asses) while the other more louder, some say impulsive but still has the ability to control a crowd (the phandom). Dan speaks Phil's mind even when Phil's too afraid or polite to do it on his own while Phil reels Dan back and keeps him grounded. Someone insults Dan, Phil stops associating with them and id like to believe the opposite is true as well. As long as they remain loyal to each other and stay away from the drama they have the potential to succeed in the long run no matter how many enemies they make on the way.
jesp
why bother

Moderating

Just a reminder to everyone that when you're quoting a long post or a post with large images, it would help people viewing the forum on mobile if you would either place the quote under a spoiler, or only quote the parts relevant to your reply.

To be clear, this is not a rule, just a way to help out and be kind to your fellow IDBers.
swofro
angel bean

kuensukki wrote:Me being phan AF: let's be honest, even though Dan went on a rant about blocking Phil his original question was "would anyone care" and the answer is "Phil". I'm going to call this a slip of tongue that he quickly tried to rectify by shading Phil but I see through your lies Danny. I think Phil is the only one he trusts and the only he would allow to ever put him in videos just because Phil liked him before he became something and Phil is still next to him now.
Super agree, especially bolded part.

I am taking what he says as; if he wasn't famous and didn't matter to anyone else, only Phil will care about him and that makes me wanna straight away. And then he shades Phil a bit because he himself doesn't know what he is talking about.

And maybe the text to Phil is "Philly, I slip out something phan-ish, what do?"
Love is forever
human
dan hand trash

missemma wrote:Regarding the Darla thing, have you guys never noticed that "Darla" gets a shout out at least once a liveshow from both Dan and Phil? She asked for a nickname last week and Dan called her a twat or something. Phil always says 'HI DARLA'. Human has a theory about it but I'll let her decide if she wants to share it (it's funny af and once you hear it you'll notice them saying hello Darla once per show)
OKAY! So the Darla theory. I've told a few people this before but here's what I think:

I know Darla is a real person, she has a twitter and yada yada. The YouNow icon is a real girl standing with Deppy. So idk about that Darla, by here's what I like to think about the Darla on YouNow.

At first, I thought saying "Hi Darla!" was an inside joke between Deppy because she sends 6383838 premiums a liveshow and they may have said to eachother "lol do you always get like 638393 premiums saying hi Darla" and they now say "Hi Darla!" as a kind of inside joke to eachother watching. Because they used to say that even when I didn't see the premiums pop up, just like Dan answers questions from "Tom" or whoever.

But more so lately I do usually see the premiums come up so this part of the theory has evolved to them using a Darla YouNow account to watch each others live shows (cos they can't otherwise since it shows them logged in and watching and everybody would comment on it) and sending eachother premiums as a joke or to keep conversation going or idk what.

Last night, Dan had a premium to give Darla a nickname and he thought about it and then texted Phil to see if something was offensive. It made me lol because what does Phil have to do with Darla's nickname eh? Unless Darla IS Phil hahahaha. Plus the time it took for him to send it was so quick, surely he didn't have time to type "is blah blah offensive?" in that time? Maybe he just texted the nickname? Maybe he just sent a text saying "flop" lol.

But like I said, I know Darla is a real person who's had a m&g. Idk why she'd be ok with them using an account pretending to be her haha but it's a funny theory anyway. When I find time, I intend to start a thread chronicling all the Darla moments that are a bit weird and could support this theory haha. Some day. Usually I just Whatsapp missemma and go LOL HI PHIL/DAN.
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

I'm going to mention this brefly and I'm not going to mention the tweet (who knows - it might get deleted) but people who know, know what I am talking about.

The whole 0nion boy thing is pretty funny imho, him being sad and cringey gives me life being an ex-huge-fan of him back in 2008-2011.

But Dan literally said that he doesn't want people using the Phandom for views yet @'ing a certain racist and absolutely vile youtuber under a very popular deppy related account for coverage not only brings 0nion boy more popularity, it gives the @'d person the oportunity to make money off of the Phandom.

How "very funny".

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

spider
ar·tic·u·late

Anon

Some of the phandom are tweeting to Onision and other Youtubers who only want attention and drama which is what Dan asked people not to do. It is not unreasonable to ask but some treat it like it's a joke. How can you be a fan of Deppy if you go against their request and give attention to someone who is harassing them? Like Anon said why give them the opportunity to make money and become more popular? Onision is harassing Dan and now you are letting him and other trashy Youtubers benefit from Deppy's audience too?

It is not only about Dan. Deppy make all of their decisions for their lives and jobs together and they definitely talked about this together. Something that affects Dan or Phil affects both of them.
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

danphil333 wrote::x :x NOOOO he shouldnt mention onision by name. no no no. context and the shade doesnt matter. Onision just got what he wanted all along. i feel like he won the battle and i hate that
Yep when I heard he mentioned and addressed Onision on his ls, I just sighed and felt sad that Dan fell into his trap. The only weapon one has with "living being" like him is to ignore. I wished Dan had kept aloof and just let it slide into oblivion. Dan by now should have learnt the brick wall tactic mastered by Phil.
phamnotof
morning quiff

35:15 a solid minute of john green saying extremely lovely things about D&P.
wtfamidoinghere
lady door

sweetmm wrote:
Yep when I heard he mentioned and addressed Onision on his ls, I just sighed and felt sad that Dan fell into his trap. The only weapon one has with "living being" like him is to ignore. I wished Dan had kept aloof and just let it slide into oblivion. Dan by now should have learnt the brick wall tactic mastered by Phil.
On the other hand, i only saw one single mention of the onion in the ls chat after Dan's comment. So if the phandom keeps that up, he at least doesn't have to see it all the time anymore. I don't care about onion and what he gets or doesn't get, i just want Dan to get what he wants and if he doesn't want to be spammed and he succeeded in that than good.
Also, he might get lots of attention now, but that will die down and soon he'll only be known as the guy using Dan, that we shouldn't give attention to. Hopefully, the people who have been watching onion because they thought of him as a fellow fanboy, will stop now. Right now we're just gloating at his saltiness and i'm loving it
fancybum wrote: 21:00
Evan: Phil. (looks at Luke) I don't think Phil will collab with me. Philip DeFranco, of course.
Luke: No.
21:23
Luke: (to viewers) I think you should all tweet Phil to collab with Evan
Evan: No. Phil DeFranco?
Luke: Just because it won't happen and it'll be funny.

Evan: (seriously) Don't.

[if you don't watch the video for their tones and expressions, just fyi: they're quite clearly not talking about DeFranco]
Wasn't this liveshow around the same time as Dan's? Because that would be funny. Them baiting the phandom while Dan is talking about youtubers using the phandom. I'm glad Evan was against it, good for him. Maybe there's hope :lol:
SquishPhan
capita£ester

swofro wrote:
kuensukki wrote:Me being phan AF: let's be honest, even though Dan went on a rant about blocking Phil his original question was "would anyone care" and the answer is "Phil". I'm going to call this a slip of tongue that he quickly tried to rectify by shading Phil but I see through your lies Danny. I think Phil is the only one he trusts and the only he would allow to ever put him in videos just because Phil liked him before he became something and Phil is still next to him now.
Super agree, especially bolded part.

I am taking what he says as; if he wasn't famous and didn't matter to anyone else, only Phil will care about him and that makes me wanna straight away. And then he shades Phil a bit because he himself doesn't know what he is talking about.
Totally agree with all of this.
phamnotof wrote:
That was super nice.
mez29
procrastinator

phamnotof wrote:
Aw, that was nice. And a big contrast from the MattG stuff. I wonder when MattG last actually spoke to/saw Dan properly: it really does seem like Dan has changed/matured a lot over the years. 2013/14 was a big change time, I think (and what did he say about getting rid of his clothes, he's getting rid of everything from before 2014? not such a coincidence).
daphenaxa
blobfish

I think it is short sighted to say that Dan shouldn't have addressed it because it gives Onision what he wants. Like yeah Onision is allowed to be relevant and to victimize himself by that mention.
But on the long run, the phandom or the part that were unaware of his tactics might reconsider watching his videos or supporting him just because he mentions how hot Dan is every 2 seconds?
Maybe the fear of being called out will also prevent other people from using them as clickbait?

That John Green thing was wow that is what you call praising someone.
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
bee
phabergé

re: John Green: That was lovely. I like that he talks about them as colleagues and how he respects what they do. Really nice.
human
dan hand trash

What lovely words from John Green! I'll reblog it every time I see someone posting salty opinions on Deppy, poor Dan in particular, on twitter lol. Not because I resent their negative opinions, I just think they're being shared in a very rude, cruel way and that just isn't necessary. Especially when you see how Dan handled the situation last night so sensitively. People are just salty and have their own anterior motives, I think.
starlight-still
truth bomb

I'm so, so sorry...but when I woke up and read about The Response, I just had to. I'll get it out of my system now and then move on.
Onision:
Daniel! At last, we see each other plain. Mr. How-well, how dare you be so vain.

Dan:
Before you say another word, Onion!
Before you use me to get views again!
Listen to me! There is something I must say.
This phandom loves us and we love them too.
We hate to see them preyed upon by greed.
In mercy’s name, I had to intercede….
Then this will end. I pledge my word.
Then this will end…

Onision:
You must think me mad!
I’ve been watching you across the years.
A man like you has really changed.
A man…such as you…

Onision (in counterpoint)/Dan (in counterpoint):
Men like you will always change/Believe of me what you will
Men like you will always change
No! danisnotonfire/I am not a liar
My duty’s to the truth!/You know nothing of my life
You have no chill!/All I did was try to live
So listen to me danisnotonfire/You know nothing about fame
Now the wheel has turned around/You would sooner see me sad
Dan Howell means nothing now/But not before I see this justice done
Dare you talk to me of fame/I am warning you, Onion
And the price you had to pay/I’m a stronger man by far
Every man’s just tryin' to eat/There is great work in me yet
Every man must choose his way/My race is not yet run!
You know nothing of “Onion”!/I am warning you Onion!
Really, I just love your work/I know who my true friend is
I’m just tryin’ to live like you/If I have to shade you here
I am from the trash can too/I’ll do what must be done!

Last edited by starlight-still on Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
swofro
angel bean

Nice phamnotof! I love what John says about them, so lovely. But my mind can't help but to think about that Dan's tweet about touching John's bum on vidcon
Love is forever