Dan & Phil Part 24: I got moist for you, Phil

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

nephilimcat wrote: Wow, Dan is using Phil and he accuses Onision of using him? [insert Papyrus voice here] Un-be-LIEVABLE :gg:
Don't forget he accused Phil of using him in his LS. Now we know the truth. :lol: ;)

This is like the 3rd top of the page this week. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to be at the top with my useless posts. >.<
P: What are you doing?

D: I'm feeding it to you.

P: Why is it so slow?
melon lord
morning quiff
Pronouns: she/her

dollicious wrote:first post, i have been reading this thread for quite a while and though i don't have anything much to contribute right now i thought i would jump in and share my opinions on the current discussions.

re: onision, i found it surprising the amount of people who sided with him in the comment section. i guess playing the victim card is working out for him. i am wondering if (and how) he will continue to use dan in his videos after this rant as he is "no longer a fan of Dan" :lol:

as for the phil hurting his hand video, i thought of it more as dan wanted to finish filming this scene more than he doesn't care (does anyone actually think that's what this was)? i actually laughed at his tone and though i would prefer some cute, affectionate dan i also enjoyed 'done with your shit' dan.
hi dollicious welcome to the Bantcave and don't forget to phan lift :platonic:

Yeah, seriously the way some people on twitter defend his actions and such is horrifying to say the least :? you can usually expect Youtube comments to be scraping the bottom of the barrel but the blatant "did nothing wrong" mentality is troubling and honestly says a lot about ppl

Like there is this random Viner/Youtuber guy that followed me on twitter so I followed him back cause whatevs and one of the tweets that was recent at the time was that he liked that troglodyte and all I thought was :gg:

He's seriously affected the way I view others, by how they view him. Let it be said that most people on twitter now are garbage to me :lol:
Last edited by melon lord on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mio
#relatable

IckleMissMayhem wrote: OH! One thing I genuinely just can't get my head around: and i know it's and i should know better than to question it...
But. Who the ACTUAL EFF leaves travelling to the airport so last minute that a (roughly!) half-hour delay could cause them to nearly miss their flight?
Especially when factoring in travelling across London at rush-hour.
I mean... really?!
I've been mentally counting all the instances they had trouble with planes/airports lately and this looks like a pattern to me :D
(the airport incident, sunstroke, phil flying to florida, the story how phil almost lost his bagpack at the airport in america..)
also upon rewatching the creepy doll video I find Phil complaining about Dan's messy last minute packing quite hilarious, since in this video he said he finished packing at 4am when he had to get up early in the morning and only brought 5 pairs of boxers

They should definitely change their airport habits. ....and go by train or whatever if they ever do the damn european tour.
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
lilMango
morning quiff

]
dollicious wrote:first post, i have been reading this thread for quite a while and though i don't have anything much to contribute right now i thought i would jump in and share my opinions on the current discussions.

re: onision, i found it surprising the amount of people who sided with him in the comment section. i guess playing the victim card is working out for him. i am wondering if (and how) he will continue to use dan in his videos after this rant as he is "no longer a fan of Dan" :lol:

as for the phil hurting his hand video, i thought of it more as dan wanted to finish filming this scene more than he doesn't care (does anyone actually think that's what this was)? i actually laughed at his tone and though i would prefer some cute, affectionate dan i also enjoyed 'done with your shit' dan.
Welcome welcome!!!
Yeah I love how Onision denies using Dan for views, but then continues to talk about him even though he now "hates him." Same thing with Hannah Minx... he put her in all of his thumbnails long after she stopped being relevant, because boobs.
Playing the victim card is the dumbest thing he could have done. If he wanted to convince people he wasn't using Dan for views, he would continue life as usual to act like he didn't fall under the category that Dan was ranting about.
But it's honestly dumb that people still talk about it as though onision is relevant. People should know by now that he's an attention seeker, but I guess people still get upset about it. Oh well
Phil Lester wrote:"I'll rub myself in a mango before I eat a mango."
"Make no judgements where you have no compassion." -Anne McCaffrey
trinitypixi
tol bean
Pronouns: She/her

melon lord wrote:

hi dollicious welcome to the Bantcave and don't forget to phan lift :platonic:

Yeah, seriously the way some people on twitter defend his actions and such is horrifying to say the least :? you can usually expect Youtube comments to be scraping the bottom of the barrel but the blatant "did nothing wrong" mentality is troubling and honestly says a lot about ppl

Like there is this random Viner/Youtuber guy that followed me on twitter so I followed him back cause whatevs and one of the tweets that was recent at the time was that he liked that troglodyte and all I thought was :gg:

He's seriously affected the way I view others, by how they view him. Let it be said that most people on twitter now are garbage to me :lol:
I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that onion boy deletes any negative comments or comments that contradict his video ( just look at any comment section of his video and you won't find anything negative ).

Does trouble me aswell because I was watching the segment of Dan's live show when he shaded onion boy that was re uploaded on a fan account and 90% of the comment section was:

OH MY GOD I LOVE DAN AND ONION BOY BUT I HAVE TO AGREE WITH GREG HERE!!1!1!1!1!1 xxx
OH MY GOSH I CANT BELIVE THEY ARE FIGHTING I WAS REALLY HOPING THEY WOULD LIKE EACH OTHER
DAN IS STUPID FOR NOT LIKING ONION BOY
HOW CAN DAN SAY THAT ABOUT ONION BOY HE DIDNT EVEN WATCH HIS VIDEOS
DAN WAS SO MEAN TO ONION BOY THTA WAS SO RRRUUUUUUDDDEEE !1!1!1!!1!1 AAAHAHAHHAHA

:|
'Never take ice cream from a guy named Wyatt' - Rex Everybody wants to be Poppy
ravenreyes
sofa crease

i came back to like five new pages and thought i missed something big lmao

the clip dan posted was cute though, i always like when they post little things like that.
it kind of makes me think about that part in the making of tabinof where phil is on dan's bed and he's filming him. just small things like that where they sound more casual (is that the right word idk but i can't think of another one)

and oh my god, onision really is the worst. not like that's news, but whatever. part of me wants to rant about it, but pretty much everything have been said by other people already so
i'll never understand how he has fans though lmao
english is not my first language
Sakura Selfie
rainbow nerd

Lurktacularr wrote:
SquishPhan wrote:
Amazinglyonfire wrote:The Phil-erasure with Onision and his weird obsession with Dan is interesting. Someone once told me that it makes it easier to objectify Dan if you remove Phil from the equation. This applies in both a friendship aspect as well as whatever speculated relationship.

Which is why it's doubly interesting Dan posts an adorable video of Phil hitting his hand on the suitcase. Just putting that out there. This could really be a case where Dan is propping Phil up in multiple ways in a less-than-subtle way to send a message to both Onision and the people who have taken Onision's (ridiculous) side.

Just a thought.
I think you could be on to something here.
That's a really interesting theory. Can't remember if I posted this at the time, but my perception on Phil's role in this: from the way I interpret deppy (as being together) and the knowledge I expect onion to have (to know they're together since he's an old youtuber and a massive gossip) it comes across to me as onion being vastly inappropriate towards Dan regardless of him knowing they're together which ultimately is also disrespectful to Phil. Like 'I'm gonna perv on your boyfriend and there's nothing you can say about it cos you're closeted'.

What better way to counteract the bullshit than throwing a bit of Phil out there eh
I am convinced I saw Cyr in one of the of the videos that was posted a few pages back with foetus and if it was him there's no way onion doesn't know they're together because Cyr is friendly with him. I've been thinking about dans onion shade though and I've become a tiny bit uncomfortable about it because I wonder where the line is drawn for him, does he class people like Hannah who make the lovely phanimation vids in the category of professional fan because she's mainly known for her work involving them? (I know he likes Hannah and has endorsed her etc she's just the first example I could think of) There are lots of people out there who make Phan related content that's not offensive like onion, I wish he'd phrased his thoughts a bit better or elaborated on and directly addressed the form of the content he dislikes but tbf it was live and unscripted etc so he literally phrased it the best he could at the time.

Also a few pages back someone said something about them having a woman's box in their bathroom? What does that mean please?
nephilimcat
woodland creature

trinitypixi wrote: I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that onion boy deletes any negative comments or comments that contradict his video ( just look at any comment section of his video and you won't find anything negative ).

Does trouble me aswell because I was watching the segment of Dan's live show when he shaded onion boy that was re uploaded on a fan account and 90% of the comment section was:

OH MY GOD I LOVE DAN AND ONION BOY BUT I HAVE TO AGREE WITH GREG HERE!!1!1!1!1!1 xxx
OH MY GOSH I CANT BELIVE THEY ARE FIGHTING I WAS REALLY HOPING THEY WOULD LIKE EACH OTHER
DAN IS STUPID FOR NOT LIKING ONION BOY
HOW CAN DAN SAY THAT ABOUT ONION BOY HE DIDNT EVEN WATCH HIS VIDEOS
DAN WAS SO MEAN TO ONION BOY THTA WAS SO RRRUUUUUUDDDEEE !1!1!1!!1!1 AAAHAHAHHAHA

:|
I had a discussion with a person who had Dan and Phil as their rofile pic and defended Onision under a recording of Dan's liveshow. They told me to watch his video because it would explain everything. I decided to give Onision the benefit of the doubt. BAD MISTAKE. Almost threw up after watching that video. I feel really sad for all the people who actually fell for that crap. The way Onision was speaking, the things he said, it was just full of crap! I recommend not to watch the video and just ignore people who try to defend him. Then the shitstorm will pass and everything will be fine again
pulvis et umbra sumus
bear
hobbit hair

5 pages? I missed the party. Nothing that big happened though, just some interesting conversations and debates.
Oh and
Last edited by bear on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
melon lord
morning quiff

I want to hope it's just young absolutely moronic like how can you not but anyway fans who don't know any better but I lack faith in humanity and especially on the internet. :ASs:

But some of these people are grownass adults and they actually defend what he did like I can't comprehend how. The double standard is so glaring. I have a huge distaste for people who enjoy deliberately grating and trolling personalities (him, Angry Atheist, Keemstar, etc) because if they show such insensitivity to groups or topics that are very relevant or important today, it just highlights how ignorant they are to the struggles of others and that their empathy is like a shrivelled bean.

WHY is nobody talking about this and defending Dan's position? Are they just all trolls? Do they not care about Dan? Are they scared of Shitision? Cause honestly I want to delete his existence on the internet. And yet I haven't seen reaction videos or opinions that are pro Dan. They are either "neutral" or clearly leaning towards not-Dan.

biatchqueen basically feminine hygiene products :thumb:

Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

Amazinglyonfire wrote:
000dia000 wrote: Good point. I'm always suspicious when domestics is dropped. This felt like a 7/8 on the cute scale imo I wonder what damage control this is ?
*taps nose*
Onision's new pitiful excuse of a video where Phil doesn't exist and Dan is his non-consensual mental sex toy? BBC R1 not saying anything about them? A random getaway to Hawaii?

Namaste.
bear
hobbit hair

melon lord wrote:I want to hope it's just young absolutely moronic like how can you not but anyway fans who don't know any better but I lack faith in humanity and especially on the internet. :ASs:

But some of these people are grownass adults and they actually defend what he did like I can't comprehend how. The double standard is so glaring. I have a huge distaste for people who enjoy deliberately grating and trolling personalities (him, Angry Atheist, Keemstar, etc) because if they show such insensitivity to groups or topics that are very relevant or important today, it just highlights how ignorant they are to the struggles of others and that their empathy is like a shrivelled bean.

WHY is nobody talking about this and defending Dan's position? Are they just all trolls? Do they not care about Dan? Are they scared of Shitision? Cause honestly I want to delete his existence on the internet. And yet I haven't seen reaction videos or opinions that are pro Dan. They are either "neutral" or clearly leaning towards not-Dan.

I know. When Onison got mad at Dan in the beginning, I thought everyone would take Dan's side and move on. But clearly people are too ignorant to see the truth. I was super confused when people started defending onion. What did Dan do?
Diyes_Celine
truth bomb

bear wrote:
melon lord wrote:I want to hope it's just young absolutely moronic like how can you not but anyway fans who don't know any better but I lack faith in humanity and especially on the internet. :ASs:

I know. When Onison got mad at Dan in the beginning, I thought everyone would take Dan's side and move on. But clearly people are too ignorant to see the truth. I was super confused when people started defending onion. What did Dan do?
I really want to comment and defend Dan (just like what I did in other videos that discussed this drama) but I dont like to give onion any view. And if I comment, I feel like onion still wins coz he got my attention.
melon lord
morning quiff

bear wrote:5 pages? I missed the party. Nothing that big happened though, just some interesting conversations and debates.
Oh and
Oh my god, this...

this...

Woke me up
Woke me up inside
Saved me from the trashcan I've become

Dan's laughter is precious to me and I want to store it in a jar so I can open it and listen to it when I'm sad

bear
hobbit hair

bear wrote:

5:56 bluewho and 8:08 anonymousse!! Congrats!!!
Deppy must lurk here by now lol.
Cute vid! The beginning made me cringe a bit but by the end I was laughing out loud. Didn't feel like 10 minutes at all!
Last edited by bear on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

Even though two IBDers had been noticed (congrats bluewho and anon :platonic: ) the video was a bit boring and long
:biheart:
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Was not expecting another vid so soon.

Was wondering when they were going to #spon this book, had to happen sometime.

Another vid just over 10 minutes long.

Phil cannot play his suitcase. :lol:

Did Phil just indirect youtube? (at around 8:21)

Congrats to those who had their art featured.

Enjoyed the vid, not a great one but it did make me laugh a couple of times.
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

Favorite part is 0:57 - 1: 02.
Phil: owwwwww
Dan: Sorry.
Phil: That was too much.

I don't know why but that part did it for me.

Edit:

I also found 7:29 - 7:33 super cute.
Dan: Our stage show was better than that. I promise.
Phil: *cheeky look* Almost.

Last edited by RiriPandaHeart2 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
P: What are you doing?

D: I'm feeding it to you.

P: Why is it so slow?
nephilimcat
woodland creature

I was very surprised by this video and I really enjoyed it
Not as amazing as their usual videos but it was still funny. Maybe especially because it came out of nowhere and so fast after his other video :thumb:

Dan shook Phil again. When will the abuse stop? :gg:

Did they plan on uploading it today or is this another way of distracting from Onision? Some of you expected something to happen and now we get a domestic tweet AND a cute video?
pulvis et umbra sumus
DryCereal
koi pond

to those who got picked out in the vid - Anonymousse, now needs rebranding. Any suggestions? bluewho, anyone else?

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD M-!!!!!
Last edited by DryCereal on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
blueapple_x
flower crown

The vid was alright. A bit "meh" at times. Congrats to those who got noticed!

The parts I enjoyed most were Phil saying he's never been to a strip club and Dan's face during that time, as well as them confirming there are vegas pics in the book.
ohgod
dank meme

The video was cute!

Something tells me they didn't plan on uploading so soon (especially since the last AP video was only 3 days ago...when was the last time one of them uploaded twice in one week?!) but decided to today for the sake of damage control.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Please continue the current discussions here.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart: