Dan & Phil Part 24: I got moist for you, Phil

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Lurktacularr
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her

yallneedtostop wrote:
Lurktacularr wrote:
yallneedtostop wrote:
fancybum wrote:
alittledizzy wrote: It's the same voice Dan used when he said "Well done, Phil" in the liquid nitrogen meringue japhan instagram.
And the 'you living flop' during the pancake flipping, just a low affectionate mutter.

:roll:
You better unroll them eyes kid or you gon get wrekt

To anyone who seriously think Dan dgaf about Phil hurting himself (i.e. not many of you) he only smacked a suitcase jesus christ. He clearly wasn't hurt and I dare say he does shit like that hourly from what he tells us. How often would Dan have to take that kind of small bullshit seriously if he didn't laugh it off a bit??

LETS DO THE MATHS.

16 waking hours x 7 days a week x 52 weeks a year x 7 years = 40,768

Think my concern would have run out by now too.

Darling, idk who the hell you think you're talking to but I'm just going to assume you're young and not worry about it.

anyway.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Jeez, did you give away your sense of humour with your dowry? :roll:
I wonder how biology can explain the physical pain you feel in your chest when all you want to do is talk shit on IDB
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

yallneedtostop wrote:

You think i got that kinda time!!!!!??????
Then again, if you don't have time, why are you here ?
:biheart:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

missemma wrote:We are all here for people to express their opinions, some may differ from your own and that is okay. Just play nicely please. There is no need to post to try and antagonise others, this is not the place for that. Maybe familiarise yourself with the forum rules.
Quoting this since it ended up on the bottom of the last page, and it's exceedingly relevant to the current conversation.
melon lord
morning quiff

What is even going on right now :lol:

[insert obligatory "omggggg if ur relly phil den post seekrit messg on tweetr so we see trooth!!1!11!!"]

Personally I don't think he was apathetic, more like unsurprised As a fellow klutz I know the exasperated sigh all too well

Lurktacularr
procrastinator

NarrysCanary wrote:
yallneedtostop wrote:

You just went from like 4 posts to 15 in about as many minutes - you got plenty of time
I wonder how biology can explain the physical pain you feel in your chest when all you want to do is talk shit on IDB
Amazinglyonfire
tol bean

I think there's far too much analysis of two phrases Dan uttered that don't amount to more than 3 seconds. I think it's just one of many incidents in their lives that doesn't amount to hill of beans...

Now ... the timing of the tweet/video is far more interesting than the actual video IMO
yallneedtostop
dank meme

missemma wrote:
yallneedtostop wrote: There's no issue. I just don't see how he apparently sounded fond. He couldn't care less that phil hurt himself lmao
I agree, I don't think he sounded fond either. To me he sounds done with the whole situation (not that it really matters mind you).

We are all here for people to express their opinions, some may differ from your own and that is okay. Just play nicely please. There is no need to post to try and antagonise others, this is not the place for that. Maybe familiarise yourself with the forum rules.

I am definitely a not 'antagonizing' anyone lol. it's not that serious. i'm just here eating my dominos having a little fun. Ya'll ever heard of it?
yallneedtostop
dank meme

Lurktacularr wrote:
yallneedtostop wrote:
Lurktacularr wrote:
yallneedtostop wrote:
fancybum wrote:
alittledizzy wrote: It's the same voice Dan used when he said "Well done, Phil" in the liquid nitrogen meringue japhan instagram.
And the 'you living flop' during the pancake flipping, just a low affectionate mutter.

:roll:
You better unroll them eyes kid or you gon get wrekt

To anyone who seriously think Dan dgaf about Phil hurting himself (i.e. not many of you) he only smacked a suitcase jesus christ. He clearly wasn't hurt and I dare say he does shit like that hourly from what he tells us. How often would Dan have to take that kind of small bullshit seriously if he didn't laugh it off a bit??

LETS DO THE MATHS.

16 waking hours x 7 days a week x 52 weeks a year x 7 years = 40,768

Think my concern would have run out by now too.

Darling, idk who the hell you think you're talking to but I'm just going to assume you're young and not worry about it.

anyway.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

DOWRY???? HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

also :roll:
Galactic-Howell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

OT: Guys, on the topic of Phil's mysterious IPhone convo that he showed in the LS, I think the thing that looks like a heart/angry emoji is just Charmander's tail.
Wholesome doggo shitposting through life.
You may also call me Gal!
majitzu
angel bean

I was excited when I saw 1 more page in the little moment i was out of the internet having lunch, you all have dissapointed me. :sideeye:
lurkizzle
smol bean

Amazinglyonfire wrote:I think there's far too much analysis of two phrases Dan uttered that don't amount to more than 3 seconds. I think it's just one of many incidents in their lives that doesn't amount to hill of beans...

Now ... the timing of the tweet/video is far more interesting than the actual video IMO
Agreed. He just bumped his hand, after all. I don't think I would've showed much concern either

And what do you mean about the timing?
000dia000
emo goose

Amazinglyonfire wrote:I think there's far too much analysis of two phrases Dan uttered that don't amount to more than 3 seconds. I think it's just one of many incidents in their lives that doesn't amount to hill of beans...

Good point. I'm always suspicious when domestics is dropped. This felt like a 7/8 on the cute scale imo I wonder what damage control this is ?
:cactus:
lilMango
morning quiff

W
Amazinglyonfire wrote:
Yeah, that's my question... why post it now? When did they actually film that video? Will we ever know the truth?

Edit: I'm laughing so hard... where is Jesp... senpai save us pls
Last edited by lilMango on Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phil Lester wrote:"I'll rub myself in a mango before I eat a mango."
"Make no judgements where you have no compassion." -Anne McCaffrey
yallneedtostop
dank meme

Lurktacularr wrote:
NarrysCanary wrote:
yallneedtostop wrote:

You just went from like 4 posts to 15 in about as many minutes - you got plenty of time

It's because I'm a neglected London housewife and I'm just aching for an escape. which so happens to be a very intense phan speculation forum lol
Lurktacularr
procrastinator

yallneedtostop wrote:
lurktacularr wrote:

Oh god it got cringey, fun's over :?
DryCereal
koi pond

Welcome to IDB. It's what we do best.
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
yallneedtostop
dank meme

Lurktacularr wrote:
yallneedtostop wrote:
lurktacularr wrote:

Oh god it got cringey, fun's over :?

so sorry there 'lurktacular' for making YOU cringe. I'll try to never do it again.
Amazinglyonfire
tol bean

000dia000 wrote: Good point. I'm always suspicious when domestics is dropped. This felt like a 7/8 on the cute scale imo I wonder what damage control this is ?
*taps nose*
SquishPhan
capita£ester

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
Welcome to IDB. It's what we do best.
Yeah that is kind of what we do here.
fancybum
senpai

yallneedtostop wrote:
missemma wrote:
yallneedtostop wrote: There's no issue. I just don't see how he apparently sounded fond. He couldn't care less that phil hurt himself lmao
I agree, I don't think he sounded fond either. To me he sounds done with the whole situation (not that it really matters mind you).

We are all here for people to express their opinions, some may differ from your own and that is okay. Just play nicely please. There is no need to post to try and antagonise others, this is not the place for that. Maybe familiarise yourself with the forum rules.
I am definitely a not 'antagonizing' anyone lol. it's not that serious. i'm just here eating my dominos having a little fun. Ya'll ever heard of it?
I'm just curious though, is your intent with every post just to show us all how irrational we are as 'shippers' (I'm under the impression you assume all 700+ members here are shippers)? Because coming into a new place rolling your eyes at everybody and what you project onto what they're saying doesn't really paint you in a better or more rational light, you know? 'It's not that serious' applies to the posts you came in swinging at. I'm not sure we all have the same definition of 'fun' but sure.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

000dia000 wrote:

Good point. I'm always suspicious when domestics is dropped. This felt like a 7/8 on the cute scale imo I wonder what damage control this is ?
Not even an hour before Onion boy put out that stupid rant video about Dan. It was completely damage control to me since everyone was talking about the drama. What a perfect distraction from the drama.
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
yallneedtostop
dank meme

fancybum wrote:
yallneedtostop wrote:
missemma wrote:

I'm just curious though, is your intent with every post just to show us all how irrational we are as 'shippers' (I'm under the impression you assume all 700+ members here are shippers)? Because coming into a new place rolling your eyes at everybody and what you project onto what they're saying doesn't really paint you in a better or more rational light, you know? 'It's not that serious' applies to the posts you came in swinging at. I'm not sure we all have the same definition of 'fun' but sure.
again..... it ain't that serious.
DryCereal
koi pond

000dia000 wrote:

dia, i'm SURE it had nothing whatsoever to do with R1 or he-who-is-a-total-Image

IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
majitzu
angel bean

hahhaha you know how the discussion works here, it can be super interesting or not meaningful at all... also i forgot to say this last time, Welcome back!!!

yes, yes it was an angry emoji face, mistery solved yesterday
Galactic-Howell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

yallneedtostop wrote:
Lurktacularr wrote:
NarrysCanary wrote:
yallneedtostop wrote:

It's because I'm a neglected London housewife and I'm just aching for an escape. which so happens to be a very intense phan speculation forum lol
If you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say anything at all.
Wholesome doggo shitposting through life.
You may also call me Gal!