Dan & Phil Part 24: I got moist for you, Phil

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
yallneedtostop
dank meme

Galactic-Howell wrote:
yallneedtostop wrote:
Lurktacularr wrote:
NarrysCanary wrote:
yallneedtostop wrote:

You think i got that kinda time!!!!!??????
Then again, if you don't have time, why are you here ?
You just went from like 4 posts to 15 in about as many minutes - you got plenty of time

It's because I'm a neglected London housewife and I'm just aching for an escape. which so happens to be a very intense phan speculation forum lol
If you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say anything at all.

good advice there galactic howell lmao I'll keep it in mind. (even though I've been more than nice)
Last edited by yallneedtostop on Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SquishPhan
capita£ester
Pronouns: she/her

confusedpanda wrote:
000dia000 wrote:
Amazinglyonfire wrote:I think there's far too much analysis of two phrases Dan uttered that don't amount to more than 3 seconds. I think it's just one of many incidents in their lives that doesn't amount to hill of beans...

Now ... the timing of the tweet/video is far more interesting than the actual video IMO
Good point. I'm always suspicious when domestics is dropped. This felt like a 7/8 on the cute scale imo I wonder what damage control this is ?
Not even an hour before Onion boy put out that stupid rant video about Dan. It was completely damage control to me since everyone was talking about the drama. What a perfect distraction from the drama.
That thought had entered my mind as well. Wouldn't surprise me if that is the case. They are smart boys after all.
Amazinglyonfire
tol bean

confusedpanda wrote: Not even an hour before Onion boy put out that stupid rant video about Dan. It was completely damage control to me since everyone was talking about the drama. What a perfect distraction from the drama.
To me, this is Dan seeing (or being made aware of) Onision's video and springing into distraction mode. This is very savvy, but it's also really suspicious to me. It mean, you could make an argument that this is pretty damn blatant distraction. Onision leveled some pretty serious (and totally BS) accusations against Dan and out comes a sweet video of Phil hurting himself
yallneedtostop
dank meme

Anyway, I'm outta here! It's been fun guys!! let's do it again sometime! And just remember kids, dan has said on multiple occasions that phan isn't real!!! Ya'll stay safe!!! Miss you already!!!

:* :* :*
Galactic-Howell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Amazinglyonfire wrote:
confusedpanda wrote: Not even an hour before Onion boy put out that stupid rant video about Dan. It was completely damage control to me since everyone was talking about the drama. What a perfect distraction from the drama.
To me, this is Dan seeing (or being made aware of) Onision's video and springing into distraction mode. This is very savvy, but it's also really suspicious to me. It mean, you could make an argument that this is pretty damn blatant distraction. Onision leveled some pretty serious (and totally BS) accusations against Dan and out comes a sweet video of Phil hurting himself

I think major respect should go to Dan for not commenting on Onision's video. He did make some BS accusations, and Dan is being the bigger person by ignoring it. The video he posted of Phil was a nice 'back to life, back to reality'
Last edited by Galactic-Howell on Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wholesome doggo shitposting through life.
You may also call me Gal!
majitzu
angel bean

Amazinglyonfire wrote:
the best way of dealing with thing is by spreading some love ...
Lurktacularr
procrastinator

Amazinglyonfire wrote:
It did surprise me that he got off his arse to actually snip it down, edit it a little bit at the end and tweet it. That might explain why.

To quote his most recent liveshow: 'why is everybody talking about o/nision? What about other youtubers? Zoella.... PHIL.'

We've just seen that quote come to life :lol:
I wonder how biology can explain the physical pain you feel in your chest when all you want to do is talk shit on IDB
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Moderating

While it seems like the user at the center of the issue has taken their leave, I'll still issue a general warning to simmer down with the antagonistic replies. Debate and disagreement is fine, but it needs to stay constructive on all sides.
lilMango
morning quiff

alittledizzy wrote:Moderating

While it seems like the user at the center of the issue has taken their leave, I'll still issue a general warning to simmer down with the antagonistic replies. Debate and disagreement is fine, but it needs to stay constructive on all sides.
Dizzy is the cool mod

Good damage control, Deppy. I wonder if they were planning to post it otherwise. Did they edit it today? Were they saving it for an emergency like this??
Phil Lester wrote:"I'll rub myself in a mango before I eat a mango."
"Make no judgements where you have no compassion." -Anne McCaffrey
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

May I say that this forum is highly entertaining!?

Never change!

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

(Wake me up) Wake me up inside
(I can't wake up) Wake me up inside
(Save me) name the thread and save me from the poll

Sorry that the poll is late, this thread will go to 42 pages to give you time to vote 8-)
lilMango wrote: Dizzy is the cool mod
:gg:

;)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
Diyes_Celine
truth bomb

Lurktacularr wrote:
Amazinglyonfire wrote:
It did surprise me that he got off his arse to actually snip it down, edit it a little bit at the end and tweet it. That might explain why.

To quote his most recent liveshow: 'why is everybody talking about o/nision? What about other youtubers? Zoella.... PHIL.'

We've just seen that quote come to life :lol:
I like D&P's damage control tactics. Since there were 2 issues (Radio1 and onion), I think we deserve 2 domestic tweets.

BTW (not that it will matter in the end) D&P were ousted as the top Web stuff last week in Tumblr by Carmilla. I'm not 100% percent sure but I think it's because 2 girls kissed in the show last week. I guess D&P should step up their game so that the phandom have something to work with.
spider
ar·tic·u·late

Dan was so fond with his sigh and 'you buffoon'. He is always making new pet names for Phil. What a gross couple.

New posters can you put your replies in 1 post instead of double and triple posting and filling up the pages? And guys please starve trolls instead of feeding them. Not a mod. Just suggesting.

Let's talk about
lilMango
morning quiff

missemma wrote:(Wake me up) Wake me up inside
(I can't wake up) Wake me up inside
(Save me) name the thread and save me from the poll

Sorry that the poll is late, this thread will go to 42 pages to give you time to vote 8-)

;)
After that thread name poll introduction, you are now the honorary new Cool Mod™
You're welcum
Phil Lester wrote:"I'll rub myself in a mango before I eat a mango."
"Make no judgements where you have no compassion." -Anne McCaffrey
000dia000
emo goose

confusedpanda wrote:
BTW (not that it will matter in the end) D&P were ousted as the top Web stuff last week in Tumblr by Carmilla. I'm not 100% percent sure but I think it's because 2 girls kissed in the show last week. I guess D&P should step up their game so that the phandom have something to work with.
The most recent one showed them back up at the top and Carmilla fell four places.
:cactus:
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

In the space of time I fixed my post in the Kpop thread (#spon), drama happened here. :o

Anyway, wishful thinking for tomorrow:
1. Dan has an LS.
2. Dan has more anecdotes about the Phil-hitting-the-bag video.
3. More clues about the 2017 calendar please and the shitstorm that's about to happen.
4. Dan addresses #3handgate.
5. Dan doesn't address the Onion issue at all (please please please) (I think he's already done what he could to dissuade those in the Phandom who like both Deppy and that horrible guy).
P: What are you doing?

D: I'm feeding it to you.

P: Why is it so slow?
Poe
rainbow nerd

Heyooooooo everyone! Long time no see, y'all thought you lost me didn't you? Here I am again, back in the trash where I belong.

Anywaysss, I do think this was definitely some kind of damage control but compared to a video (?) from someone that is trying to pick up a fight with Deppy, or Dan in particular, I don't think it's going to suffice. People will see the video sooner or later and the hopefully somewhat calmer shitstorm will still hit imo.
yallneedtostop wrote:Anyway, I'm outta here! It's been fun guys!! let's do it again sometime! And just remember kids, dan has said on multiple occasions that phan isn't real!!! Ya'll stay safe!!! Miss you already!!!

:* :* :*
Aw honey, have a good nighty night with your sweet sweet darling. Farewell, Phil, our prince and saviour. We love you so so so so much and I bet your hubby loves you just as much as we do. I mean Dan's a cutie after all, you choose him well :platonic:
Amazinglyonfire
tol bean

The Phil-erasure with Onision and his weird obsession with Dan is interesting. Someone once told me that it makes it easier to objectify Dan if you remove Phil from the equation. This applies in both a friendship aspect as well as whatever speculated relationship.

Which is why it's doubly interesting Dan posts an adorable video of Phil hitting his hand on the suitcase. Just putting that out there. This could really be a case where Dan is propping Phil up in multiple ways in a less-than-subtle way to send a message to both Onision and the people who have taken Onision's (ridiculous) side.

Just a thought.
melon lord
morning quiff

All I want this week is more Undertale. I have lost hours of my life watching SO MANY youtubers play the game even though I know it off by heart already.

I want to see all the big moments. I want the tears and the FEELINGS DAMMIT WHERE ARE THE FEELINGS :sobs:

*exhales in relief*

Soz guys you can exile me to the naughty corner now, I'm done :lol: :gg:

DryCereal
koi pond

missemma wrote:

;)
ehrmegerrrrd, the mods are going all power-crazed!!! RUN!!! SAVE THE CHILDRENS!!!

Anyway, what were we talking about before Dan thoroughly distracted us? :lol:

OH! One thing I genuinely just can't get my head around: and i know it's and i should know better than to question it...
But. Who the ACTUAL EFF leaves travelling to the airport so last minute that a (roughly!) half-hour delay could cause them to nearly miss their flight?
Especially when factoring in travelling across London at rush-hour.
I mean... really?!
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Amazinglyonfire wrote:The Phil-erasure with Onision and his weird obsession with Dan is interesting. Someone once told me that it makes it easier to objectify Dan if you remove Phil from the equation. This applies in both a friendship aspect as well as whatever speculated relationship.

Which is why it's doubly interesting Dan posts an adorable video of Phil hitting his hand on the suitcase. Just putting that out there. This could really be a case where Dan is propping Phil up in multiple ways in a less-than-subtle way to send a message to both Onision and the people who have taken Onision's (ridiculous) side.

Just a thought.
I think you could be on to something here.
dollicious
spork

first post, i have been reading this thread for quite a while and though i don't have anything much to contribute right now i thought i would jump in and share my opinions on the current discussions.

re: onision, i found it surprising the amount of people who sided with him in the comment section. i guess playing the victim card is working out for him. i am wondering if (and how) he will continue to use dan in his videos after this rant as he is "no longer a fan of Dan" :lol:

as for the phil hurting his hand video, i thought of it more as dan wanted to finish filming this scene more than he doesn't care (does anyone actually think that's what this was)? i actually laughed at his tone and though i would prefer some cute, affectionate dan i also enjoyed 'done with your shit' dan.
do you like d&p?
Lurktacularr
procrastinator

SquishPhan wrote:
Amazinglyonfire wrote:The Phil-erasure with Onision and his weird obsession with Dan is interesting. Someone once told me that it makes it easier to objectify Dan if you remove Phil from the equation. This applies in both a friendship aspect as well as whatever speculated relationship.

Just a thought.
That's a really interesting theory. Can't remember if I posted this at the time, but my perception on Phil's role in this: from the way I interpret deppy (as being together) and the knowledge I expect onion to have (to know they're together since he's an old youtuber and a massive gossip) it comes across to me as onion being vastly inappropriate towards Dan regardless of him knowing they're together which ultimately is also disrespectful to Phil. Like 'I'm gonna perv on your boyfriend and there's nothing you can say about it cos you're closeted'.

What better way to counteract the bullshit than throwing a bit of Phil out there eh
I wonder how biology can explain the physical pain you feel in your chest when all you want to do is talk shit on IDB
nephilimcat
woodland creature

SquishPhan wrote:

Just a thought.
Wow, Dan is using Phil and he accuses Onision of using him? [insert Papyrus voice here] Un-be-LIEVABLE :gg:

Edit:
Lurktacularr wrote:That's a really interesting theory. Can't remember if I posted this at the time, but my perception on Phil's role in this: from the way I interpret deppy (as being together) and the knowledge I expect onion to have (to know they're together since he's an old youtuber and a massive gossip) it comes across to me as onion being vastly inappropriate towards Dan regardless of him knowing they're together which ultimately is also disrespectful to Phil. Like 'I'm gonna perv on your boyfriend and there's nothing you can say about it cos you're closeted'.
That's an interesting thought Is/Was Onision invested enough in the YouTube community to know it though? People say that Phil made a collab with him once, is that really the case? I could imagine him knowing about that then.
Last edited by nephilimcat on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pulvis et umbra sumus
Artdefines06
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: She/They/Nothing

Do I get points for having unsubbed to Onion? ( I was only subbed to his speaks channel, because sometimes it was good, but eh I dont need it.) Tempted to look up the new vid, unless someone wants to summarize it pretty please

I would love to think that Dan has(had, im sure he knows by now) no idea about the new vid and just put the suitcase vid out today because hes lazy and kept forgetting.