hear me out before you kick me out

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
wowreally
banned

What I find hilarious is how antis like particular one I see on tumblr will get trolls, hate, homophobia, biphobia, etc all the time and will never block anyone. But one person will shitpost on here and OH NO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED HERE ANYMORE. One person has a questionable username and NOPE BYE. Gotta applaud you for being on top of things.

I posted one thing on the 'why do you not ship phan' thread and I got banned. I could be wrong, not trying to accuse anyone, but I'm beginning to think that that thread is there so you can ban the antis. Sorry for having a different opinion I guess? If it was about my username then a simple message saying "hey your user is a little iffy can you make a different one pls?" would have sufficed. I'm trying my best to not seem troll worthy or whatever but i'll probably get my ass kicked off here again anyway.

I would message the admins but idk how. Didn't have enough time to explore the site before I got kicked off. :gg:
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
Pronouns: she/her

Moderator Action :
Hello,

If you visit the "Forum Rules" section of the site, you will find an explanation of the forum rules, an explanation of warning and banning, and an explanation of how to contact a mod/administrator.

You were banned for the creation of multiple accounts (phannielogic, which was banned for trolling, and googlebisexuality).

We take trolling and sockpuppet accounts seriously. If you would like to discuss these matters further, please contact an admin or mod (for example, via private message or email) and we will be happy to explain and hear your side.

Thank you.
Edit: For further information on what to do if you've been banned, please see here.
Last edited by oqua on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added link to "What to Do if You've Been Banned" thread
busy being happy~