Dan & Phil part 26: You’ve got an impressive length

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
PolarFox
truth bomb
Pronouns: she/her

tigertatze wrote:
somethingwithcats wrote:
tigertatze wrote:
same here
what country are you from?

c'mon guys, just take my money damnit
Germany as well... please tell me it's not a german problem. Or, let it be one, for the sake of everybody else.
if this is GEMA fucking with us again I'm gonna scream :x
I'm not german... and i don't see it either.
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
hollyphan
glabella

tigertatze wrote:
somethingwithcats wrote:
tigertatze wrote:
same here

Germany as well... please tell me it's not a german problem. Or, let it be one, for the sake of everybody else.

well, the south americans seem to have the same problem.. :cry:
Phandom got me like..
nephilimcat
woodland creature

Is it Google Play in general then?

I hate this, it says that we will get it on the release day. Is this a normal delay or was there a complication? I want to know. Get your shit together, Google Play!
pulvis et umbra sumus
tigertatze
living flop

someone said they were able to purchase it tho so I'd say no

edit:
this is the most I've posted on this forum yet and it's just angry spam :?
sorry
Last edited by tigertatze on Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#nohetero
uninspiredbun
crusty sponge

tigertatze wrote:
somethingwithcats wrote:
tigertatze wrote:
same here

judging from twitter comments it's not available on google play in general yet but I'm not sure
tymyky
glabella

It seems like no country which has to purchase it through google play has it. Here in the Czech Republic we also suffer in silence.
somethingwithcats
tol bean

tigertatze wrote:someone said they were able to purchase it tho so I'd say no

edit:
this is the most I've posted on this forum yet and it's just angry spam :?
sorry
I think in some countries (that don't have youtube red yet) you can buy it directly on youtube.
same. So sad.
Sakura Selfie
rainbow nerd

lishachi wrote:they're £5.99 each!! just bought them both, see you guys later on!! ahhhhh so excited
Thank you!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I just bought the doc because I'm weak while my Paypal cried in agony and yelled at me to make better life choices. I'm doing that now by not buying the actual show lol. I'm glad that The Netherlands doesn't use Google Play for YTR but just has you purchase it directly through YouTube.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
daichii
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: she | her

Is not showing up on my google play either
I tried to use vpn to watch it on ytr but it wont accept my paypal as it is not from the us either
I hope it will be available soon
gnostic
stress mushroom

Making me question my brand loyalty rn, GOOGLE
Just here for the marketing skills
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

Is there a group chat right now for those watching? Are you guys on Skype? Sorry. I'm just hyped and I wanna see live reactions from people. (*singing* It's so saaad... so saaaaad... It's a saaaad saaaad situation). ;)
P: What are you doing?

D: I'm feeding it to you.

P: Why is it so slow?
gnostic
stress mushroom

Nvm YT came through and I got it there, but I conveniently forgot I will be at work for the next 5 hours
Just here for the marketing skills
nephilimcat
woodland creature

I'm so pissed right now. It takes me a lot not to scream in all caps. Who fell asleep on Google Play and can they please wake up and press the fucking release button?
pulvis et umbra sumus
hollyphan
glabella

nephilimcat wrote:I'm so pissed right now. It takes me a lot not to scream in all caps. Who fell asleep on Google Play and can they please wake up and press the fucking release button?
SAME! I am angry and desperate and everything. 3 hours left of the "release day". make it happen, Google.
(I know why I use Apple :facepalm: ) damn it
Phandom got me like..
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Documentary & busgate spoiler:
omg there is a full bus tour including the bed. this part was the bit we were the most quiet for because we were just waiting for them to show the bedroom and how disappointing the bed was the smallest thing in the entire world.
Then it shows Phil coming out the bedroom and Dan coming from a bunk. There is no way guys!!
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
mildcactus
smol bean
Pronouns: any

Agh of course I'm two days away from payday when this drops... I know I'm gonna cave in minutes and read every spoiler too...
phamnotof
morning quiff

how YTR fucks you over:
- you can buy it on YT from outside YTR countries but only sometimes
- other times, only through google play
- and those times, google play might not post it on time

so, like, fuck it
i'm pirating - and i didn't wanna, but it's on your organizational team, d&p
here if you wanna, too: [removed - jesp]
Last edited by jesp on Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed link
vogonsrock
squish

missemma wrote:Documentary & busgate spoiler:
omg there is a full bus tour including the bed. this part was the bit we were the most quiet for because we were just waiting for them to show the bedroom and how disappointing the bed was the smallest thing in the entire world.
Then it shows Phil coming out the bedroom and Dan coming from a bunk. There is no way guys!!
I just watched that part, and a bit further on when they're on separate floors let alone the same room in a hotel. They're no homoing so hard I had to pause and walk away to do a little scream. At this rate they're never going to come out even subtly.
pearshaped34
morning quiff

Yup. They will never convince me Dan squeezed himself into that tiny bunk for two solid months while Phil had a double bed to himself and yet we haven't heard salty Dan complain about his suffering 6000 times already. He would have spent at least six months bringing that up.

It isn't even about being phan-af it just is ridiculous to think they'd go all all or nothing over that (that's how you end friendships). If they couldn't share a bed with their best friend for whatever reason then at least alternate nights or weeks or something! Share out the suffering.
Last edited by pearshaped34 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hollyphan
glabella

phamnotof wrote:how YTR fucks you over:
- you can buy it on YT from outside YTR countries but only sometimes
- other times, only through google play
- and those times, google play might not post it on time

so, like, fuck it
i'm pirating - and i didn't wanna, but it's on your organizational team, d&p
here if you wanna, too: [removed - jesp]

bless your illegal soul!

I'll buy it anayway as soon as it's on that dumb playstore.
Phandom got me like..
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

vogonsrock wrote:
I just watched that part, and a bit further on when they're on separate floors let alone the same room in a hotel. They're no homoing so hard I had to pause and walk away to do a little scream. At this rate they're never going to come out even subtly.
Whoever said the tweets were just meant to lay groundwork for this bit in the show nailed it. Disappointing, not surprising. This goes to a lot bigger of an audience than the liveshow.

The one tiny bit of them in bed - even if you have to be dedicated to know where they were - was so warm and sweet, though.
jesp
why bother

Moderating
missemma wrote:Mod note:
Just a few things to remind you:
> please put any spoilers behind the spoiler tag; not everyone will be watching tonight and we don't want to ruin it for those who are waiting.
> do not post or discuss any illegal links or pirated copies of tatinof or the documentary as this is not allowed on the forum.
Quoting Emma's mod note so I don't have to write another one.

I know it really sucks, but please don't post pirated links publicly. It's against the rules. You can share them by PM or off the site as much as you like.
phamnotof
morning quiff

Jesp wrote:Moderating
missemma wrote:Mod note:
Just a few things to remind you:
> please put any spoilers behind the spoiler tag; not everyone will be watching tonight and we don't want to ruin it for those who are waiting.
> do not post or discuss any illegal links or pirated copies of tatinof or the documentary as this is not allowed on the forum.
Quoting Emma's mod note so I don't have to write another one.

I know it really sucks, but please don't post pirated links publicly. It's against the rules. You can share them by PM or off the site as much as you like.
oh yeah, sorry, my bad, angry/frustrated/etc - but sorry

...PM me, kids?
kay
phabergé

pearshaped34 wrote:
Yup. No way am I buying that Dan squeezed himself into that tiny bunk for two solid months while Phil had a double bed and yet we haven't heard salty Dan complain about his suffering 6000 times already.
Also who on earth would do all or nothing in that situation if you can't share a bed with your best friend then at least alternate nights or weeks or something.
This was the most overacted and over the top piece of film I've ever seen they could barely get through it themselves