Dan & Phil part 26: You’ve got an impressive length

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Artdefines06
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: She/They/Nothing

hannah wrote:
Artdefines06 wrote:I can confirm that cake option is best option
What was the cake option? Was it innocent? i feel like deppy are the type of people to disguise "feeding eachother cake" as a supposedly less dirty option than french girl, but in reality its even worse only they know that everyone would pick the french girl option instead
that probably made no sense oh well
It was absolute garbage of the best kind. I dont want to describe it in detail in case they actually do release it. sorry.
Artdefines06
ar·tic·u·late

I know its the end of a thread, but in funny things that have happened today...

https://twitter.com/thetomska/status/784776871288471553

bluewho
truth bomb
Pronouns: she/her

hannah wrote:
Artdefines06 wrote:I can confirm that cake option is best option
What was the cake option? Was it innocent? i feel like deppy are the type of people to disguise "feeding eachother cake" as a supposedly less dirty option than french girl, but in reality its even worse only they know that everyone would pick the french girl option instead
that probably made no sense oh well
Context: http://indepthbants.com/topic354.html#p23695
(kind of weird going back & remembering lurking)
Artdefines06 wrote:
anathema wrote:
Warning: this is me pointlessly trying to figure out what Dan wrote
At the top I think it says "something bad + +" [maybe "* *"?? Probably some shorthand he has?]
Second line is "what's the catch" and "this doesn't seem too[/that?] bad"
"ok...."
"in arms[?] [something I can't figure out without context. I think it ends with "-able" though? I think it might be a stage direction and not a line though.]"
A someone who has seen it - the last line says
im eating, uncomforatable
anathema
Do you think he's writing 'something bad **','this doesn't seem that bad', and 'what's the catch' as an objection or as a note that it needs to be made 'worse'? Does anyone remember/know what the final lines were that were used in the show - beyond what's in this clip?
bear
hobbit hair

Artdefines06 wrote:I know its the end of a thread, but in funny things that have happened today...

https://twitter.com/thetomska/status/784776871288471553

What does this mean? He shouldn't have replied, oh god.
Artdefines06
ar·tic·u·late

The joke is that the key to his success is his audience members getting married to eachother - "audience engagement".

To be fair the first thing I thought of when I read the tweet was DnP, especially because he was in tatinof doc and because they work together occasionally.

About the Cake scene - those were things he said out loud.
anathema
morning quiff

Artdefines06 wrote:
anathema wrote:
Warning: this is me pointlessly trying to figure out what Dan wrote
At the top I think it says "something bad + +" [maybe "* *"?? Probably some shorthand he has?]
Second line is "what's the catch" and "this doesn't seem too[/that?] bad"
"ok...."
"in arms[?] [something I can't figure out without context. I think it ends with "-able" though? I think it might be a stage direction and not a line though.]"
A someone who has seen it - the last line says
im eating, uncomforatable
(I was close... ish :lol: )
bear wrote:
Artdefines06 wrote:I know its the end of a thread, but in funny things that have happened today...
What does this mean? He shouldn't have replied, oh god.
I thought both tweets were quite funny- the first was a pun and the second was something you can't deny is true
"The saltiness reminds me of my tears."
eevee
emo goose

I love it when we get some nice quality entertainment from other youtubers regarding dan and phil. Idk about you guys but I'm 100% positive that he tweeted that with dan and phil in mind thinking it would be a harmless joke and some phannies got offended and instead of apologizing or saying it was a joke he decided to call his audience/phandom members/both "fuckwits" I'm dead I love when this stuff happens. Usually we get stuff like this from emma blackery so getting it from someone else is a real treat.
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
Artdefines06
ar·tic·u·late

eevee wrote:I love it when we get some nice quality entertainment from other youtubers regarding dan and phil. Idk about you guys but I'm 100% positive that he tweeted that with dan and phil in mind thinking it would be a harmless joke and some phannies got offended and instead of apologizing or saying it was a joke he decided to call his audience/phandom members/both "fuckwits" I'm dead I love when this stuff happens. Usually we get stuff like this from emma blackery so getting it from someone else is a real treat.

Looking through the replies its not that anyone is offended (at either comment) more that Phandom members with DnP profile pics started tagging @DnP, which could bring it to their attention and embarrass the heck outta poor Tom.

However - he really should know better by now lol.
mez29
procrastinator

[offtopic]merch[/offtopic]

Just checked the shop and they're selling off the last 2016 calendars for cheap (maybe only worth it if you're in the UK but if there's anyone out there like me whose trash level has increased a thousandfold since this time last year, could be a good deal)

shame about the shipping (didn't think that was a sequence of words I'd ever say)
LurkingTrash
woodland creature
Pronouns: She/Her

Artdefines06 wrote:
eevee wrote:I love it when we get some nice quality entertainment from other youtubers regarding dan and phil. Idk about you guys but I'm 100% positive that he tweeted that with dan and phil in mind thinking it would be a harmless joke and some phannies got offended and instead of apologizing or saying it was a joke he decided to call his audience/phandom members/both "fuckwits" I'm dead I love when this stuff happens. Usually we get stuff like this from emma blackery so getting it from someone else is a real treat.

Looking through the replies its not that anyone is offended (at either comment) more that Phandom members with DnP profile pics started tagging @DnP, which could bring it to their attention and embarrass the heck outta poor Tom.

However - he really should know better by now lol.
I'm legit so confused... deppy was the last thing in my mind when I read the first tweet, I laughed at the joke and that was it. I don't even understand how people started relating that as specific to Dan and Phil unless I'm missing some reference. But agreed that he shouldn't have engaged with the second tweet.
eevee
emo goose

eevee wrote:
TSA wrote:Sorry for busting into the conversation like this, but I was just watching the tatinof doc again and I don't know if that's been talked about here before, but
see that thing I circled in the picture? Correct me if I'm wrong or if this has been cleared up before, but that honestly looks like a durex condom to me.
I see what you mean but it's gotta be something else :lol: there's just no way imo
I stand corrected, it was definitely one of these:

thanks anon for this find lol
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
DryCereal
koi pond

eevee wrote:
eevee wrote:
TSA wrote:Sorry for busting into the conversation like this, but I was just watching the tatinof doc again and I don't know if that's been talked about here before, but
see that thing I circled in the picture? Correct me if I'm wrong or if this has been cleared up before, but that honestly looks like a durex condom to me.
I see what you mean but it's gotta be something else :lol: there's just no way imo

Truly the most P L A T O N I C of options for #rubberupfordan
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
SquishPhan
capita£ester

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
eevee wrote:
eevee wrote:

Truly the most P L A T O N I C of options for #rubberupfordan
human
dan hand trash

Please continue here!