Dan & Phil part 26: You’ve got an impressive length

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
eevee
emo goose

Winston wrote:I love this part of the doc and I havent seen it mentioned yet:
(Sorry if someone have mentioned it)6:14 Dan has marker on his face. At 6:31 he has stickers on his arm. Not to mention they are sat on a couch talking to Ed, sitting directly next to each other. I think it's funny/cute af. I also love Ed. Just the whole part 6:14- 7:00 just cute af.
OH my god I know!! Like we're seriously sitting here, talking about our stage show, very serious business, don't mind me though, my boyfriend stuck some stickers on my arm and I love him so I'm not going to take them off. That's just my life.
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
mio
#relatable

This is really random but I ended up rewatching the DvP Slither.io and I noticed that when Phil says "This video's gonna be like 2 minutes long" it's exactly at 2:00.
Just another proof that they're massive trolls even with details like this ..*cough* 20:22 :roll: :roll: :roll:
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
Winston
flower crown
Pronouns: she/her

Hotel intel:
The hotel is in Chicago. I don't know which one yet, but I doubt highly they slept in different rooms. The scene with the pizza (31:30), is the same room as the "look at "Dan's" room (34:53). Phil knew full well what Dan's room was like since they hung out in it. So even if the first night they slept in separate rooms, I highly doubt Phil stayed in "his" room the second night.
actions speak louder than words
blueapple_x
flower crown

Winston wrote:Hotel intel:
The hotel is in Chicago. I don't know which one yet, but I doubt highly they slept in different rooms. The scene with the pizza (31:30), is the same room as the "look at "Dan's" room (34:53). Phil knew full well what Dan's room was like since they hung out in it. So even if the first night they slept in separate rooms, I highly doubt Phil stayed in "his" room the second night.
Even though the pizza scene came before the Dan's room scene in the doc, that doesn't necessarily mean that's how it happened in real life. As demonstrated earlier there were some continuity errors. But yeah, I'm sure when Phil turned on the camera at that moment, it wasn't the first time he was seeing Dan's room lol.

Also, this is random but...did that deep dish pizza they got have any cheese on it? It looked like tomato soup in a bread bowl lol.

Edit: Kuen just informed me Chicago deep dish is supposed to look like that bc the cheese is on the bottom woops lol. I've seen it with the cheese on the top before so I got confused :lol:
Last edited by blueapple_x on Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
LurkingTrash
woodland creature
Pronouns: She/Her

Alright, I know I'm late and all for someone who watched both videos right after they were posted but it took me quite a while to catch up with IDB, here are my reactions to them (mostly positive but you guys already know I'm trash):

TATINOF:
- First thing I noticed and I was so shocked (idk if this is #problematic but I learned that word here on idb so I'm just gonna use it for lack of other options known) is that they act so much more camp that I could ever have prepared for, full body shots of them moving here and there make it so much more clear and visible. I read a review where someone else said it before but I really wasn't prepared for how obvious it is, they don't act like 10% as much camp in their videos or any interview/ promotional video I've seen so far; I can't explain enough how much it hit me in the face.

-I don't mind Dan's over acting, I feel like he was really nervous? and also, that's how you usually go about for a live audience, agree with someone who said it only (probably) looks weird in video.

-The whole thing is so much better than I expected, I read quite a lot of reviews you guys posted so I was already expecting something good and was pleasantly surprised on how much better it was with all the inside jokes and references, quite a lot of them you could only understand if you have been paying close attention to everything they do, everything fit so well and it was so them that I was very happy, didn't cringe once.

-Dan sweats so much and Phil doesn't sweat at all, (I wonder if he's a vampire) the only time I noticed he was phased was right after the song he sounds a bit out of breath but that is it, I'm impressed.

-They suit the gold jackets so much, asdfghjkl

-The song is so good and catchy! They did good too, Dan has a natural talent for singing (or learned before youtube) and Phil has a lovely voice (I might melt right at the start with his deep voice); also, you could tell Phil was really paying attention so he wouldn't miss anything or do anything wrong (with singing or dancing) and Dan just has so much joy, he looks like he's having the time of his life singing there.
I love them very dearly, I enjoyed the show so much and I really wish I could have had the opportunity of watching it live.

DOCUMENTARY:
-I think the key here is that I wasn't ever hoping for a DITL type of thing, I knew it wouldn't be that, I've been calling it a documentary/behind the scenes in my head ever since they announced it and that's what it was, so that might explain my positive reactions due to my moderate expectations.

-Phil Fucking Lester, the whole thing made me so envious of Dan, I wish I could be best friends with that man.

-Phil sleeping cuddled with the pillow, I just... I might have teared up a bit at this beautiful image.

-I friking love the director (Ed) they picked, he talks about them in such a fond way, the fact that he studied both them and the phandom... I stan that guy, he gets it

-The lint rolling scene, I wanted to appreciate it so much but I can't concentrate on anything but the face Dan makes at us, he knows, and I'm ashamed, maybe I'll watch it with a sticker on his face after this but damn, for now I just feel embarrassed.

-I'm so mad that there's no hug, I wasn't really expecting it (only hoping) but the fact that there were 2 moments that could have been the most natural thing for a hug to happen but it didn't makes me feel mad, both on the rood and after the last show where they just look at each other and you can tell they are debating it, I just UGH

-I enjoyed the map scene, their faces, and the stars, it 's scripted but it still feels like something they would have done anyways, maybe even did it before the tour by themselves, I like it.

- I really enjoyed the fans interviews, it gives it a nice touch and it's very documentary-style.

-The guy who lights his phone for Phil at the backstage looks very friendly (I think the guy might just have done that just for the camera to pick Phil easier, it isn't that dark there for Phil to need that always, also, the same guy gives Phil a pat on the back right after the show, me likes.

kuensukki said:
Also his interactions with all the crew gave me the sense the people really do adore him and that he really goes above and beyond to make sure everyone is appreciated.
and I agree very much.

- I enjoyed but I wanted more like everyone else here, but I understand why they did everything like this.
Busgate:
To be honest the thing didn't upset me while watching, I was sad, yes, that they didn't haru it but I saw that whole segment as a very jokey thing like lots of people said here, and I understand why they did it; but the bedrooms, that gave me a shock, and an unpleasant shock at it, I wasn't nearly as mad as some of you but I still had my doubts, but like you guys said, I'll believe they aren't together when they move out and find an SO. Something that also sways my feelings here is that I've been watching them for year and if I, even once, thought they were manipulative and using their audience's feelings like that I would have been out really fast - but like many said, I don't feel like and never got hints of them being bad people so I'm gonna trust my instincts here until I'm proven wrong.

I just gonna (badly) quote some things that resonated with me that you guys said:
canvasoflife said: "I laughed at the whole storage part and the shower curtain part. Rock, paper, scissors and the whole who gets the bed part - eh, don't really care one way or another. To me, they don't seem like guys who are ruthless and uncaring so much they're willing to manipulate their audience. If that is the case, I'd walk away. Whatever their relationship is, I think Dan and Phil care too much about what people will think of them and carefully construct a narrative around that."
dezzawintz said: "the rebrand doesn't start with tatinof and the documentary, they're just the end of old branding."
nephilimcat said: "it's true that they're very aware of their audience, so they probably would have predicted our reactions, but who knows. That's why I won't be surprised if they have personal reasons. If it doesn't make sense to us, it has to be something like that.
Because what really annoys me, is that people who have been fans for years would expect Dan and Phil to use us in some way. It's just not who they are. They put so much effort in their book and their show to make sure we'll enjoy it. All the things they've said, especially in their ls or to fans, and done, make them seem like genuine, caring people. So either they've been faking this from the very beginning, which is absolutely ridiculous or we should try and understand why they did, what they did. And forgive them for the mistakes they make.
I understand that people felt sad and hurt, I wasn't too happy the first time watching it either, but I am willing to understand that it's not meant to be against us. Dan and Phil are the only YouTubers I am actually invested in, partly because of their non-exploitive, kind nature. I refuse to believe that it's fake. Why would any fan of them believe that they could be exploitive assholes, just because they did something we can't really explain (yet)?
And I'm not saying they are not aware of how to gain money and have business strategies, but they won't do something morally questionable. Which is the big difference between them and many other YouTubers.
Miscellaneous:
eevee - shoutout to the post you wrote about people saying to Dan and Phil the whole 'you guys saved me' thing, I agree 100% with you and am glad that you wrote because it's a hard thing to express so cohesively like you did. ty

- I'm glad they turned CC on these videos, now I want to sit dow and rewatch with it on to see if I misheard something they have said, I wonder if they were the ones to do it or if it was someone from youtube (probably)

- Who is Dil? I really wanna know - is the guy that held the light for Phil? He looks busy. I tried to analyse hands but it was hard, at first I thought it was the director Ed but now I don't think so anymore (would have made sense not to credit him in the credits if he was already as director, who else wouldn't want to be credited?), this question is legit consuming me.

-I want to go on a little rant here about people complaining about the fans screaming, I don't think that's cool guys, at the very least it's to be expected, watching a performance of your idols in silence? That would feel weird for me. I understand how you might find that annoying live but (at least the screaming in the appropriate moments - I don't mean the ones who scream from nothing in inappropriate moments just to disturb) it's what gives a performance it's energy and the performers the sense of accomplishment, I knew I would have screamed with them without shame. But then, I also know that my perception comes in that way because where I live we have a much different fan culture in lots of aspects but I still don't think it's cool to look down on people expressing their devotion in such a way. Including shaming the (very young - from what I can see) girl who is holding her feet.(disclaimer: this is not specifically directed at you guys here but it has been building up a while in me that I had to say it, and I've been seeing it everywhere like twitter and tumblr too)
I want later to try and make timestamps because there's so much more I want to talk about but I need the structure that timestamps have to bring it up.
I'm very proud of them and the work they did for this whole thing, I can't wait to see what the future brings us.
In one aspect they were very right: it does feel like we live in a post-TATINOF world.
Rigby
lady door

LurkingTrash wrote:-I want to go on a little rant here about people complaining about the fans screaming, I don't think that's cool guys, at the very least it's to be expected, watching a performance of your idols in silence? That would feel weird for me. I understand how you might find that annoying live but (at least the screaming in the appropriate moments - I don't mean the ones who scream from nothing in inappropriate moments just to disturb) it's what gives a performance it's energy and the performers the sense of accomplishment, I knew I would have screamed with them without shame. But then, I also know that my perception comes in that way because where I live we have a much different fan culture in lots of aspects but I still don't think it's cool to look down on people expressing their devotion in such a way. Including shaming the (very young - from what I can see) girl who is holding her feet.(disclaimer: this is not specifically directed at you guys here but it has been building up a while in me that I had to say it, and I've been seeing it everywhere like twitter and tumblr too)[/spoiler]
I get your point. For me, personally, I found it a bit annoying when people screamed at stuff that didn't make sense to scream at, like, idk, they could've said anything and they would still scream. I agree with what you say, though, a show without a response on part of the audience just feels flat. Imagine being at a comedy show and finding things funny but not laughing or clapping.

And I know you said this wasn't specifically directed at us, but I was one of the few that brought it up here, and I wanted to say that I wasn't shaming that girl, it was just a mixture of "That's a strange way to react to something" and "That's adorable. same". I don't think anyone would go as far as shaming the girl. It was just a funny and unexpected reaction to me.

Edit: Hey! I'm now a pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie. Quite fitting for the season (it's spring here, though).
Artdefines06
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: She/They/Nothing

Just wanted to say I really miss the views count and the comments section that is missing on the YTR videos. That is all.
bluewho
truth bomb

My entire post is full of spoilers:
I feel like I watched a different documentary from other posters in few ways, and some of the posts I’ve read have been a little too negative I think. Although I’m not totally caught up yet, let me explain:

re: busgate
Yes there was No Phano, but I also saw a lot of intentional ambiguity.

Right after the garishly over-acted rock paper scissors event, in which it was decided only Phil should sleep in the bed, we are given a close up of the Dan and Phil sign on “Phil’s” bedroom door.

Then comes the shot of Dan clambering out of the bunk, with the Dan and Phil sign clearly on display behind his head – seemingly contradicting the whole scene. Like a clue, or selective honesty for those who look for it, that things aren’t as they are made to appear to be on the surface.

Dan jumps down, hair straightened, black sweater peeking out from underneath his collar – almost as if he’d already gotten dressed that day and the whole affair was staged.

Then the shot of them evidently in the same bed together, with Dan “annoying” Phil in that soft way. Calling into question the whole clambering-out-of-the-bunk part. An assertion of ambiguity, and a scene which feels ten times more honest than the over the top ‘rock paper scissors’ discussion. A no bunk moment.

Phil can’t even get the official story right. When we are first shown the bunks he says ‘my bunk’, ‘I can’ watch anime in this bunk. An obvious contradiction. They’re not even trying. They’re almost trying to poke holes in their own story. A story which even without their deliberate attacks on it was already flimsy.

These are things they know we’d notice. They would not let a dirt great big Dan and Phil sign escape their notice when they were editing. They’ve edited it like: cover story > ambiguity questioning the cover story > cover story > ambiguity questioning the cover story. And the net effect is a mixed message. It’s a non-answer.

And I don’t blame them. I don’t want them to come clean and tell me that they slept together every night that they could. I don’t want them to tell me that they were/are a couple. Because I know they must have Reasons for not saying so. I know that they are lying because it’s what’s best for them. I don’t know what those Reasons are, but I respect them. I want Dan and Phil to do what’s best for Dan and Phil – they don’t owe me anything. They don’t owe me the truth, they owe themselves happiness. If lying is what they have to do to protect themselves then lie to me, and then lie some more.

Until they decide, after thought and consideration, that being open about the nature of their relationship is what’s best for them, I’d rather be lied to.

re: the documentary overall
I liked it. It was funny, it was sweet. The linting part was the best kind of torture, but I’m sure this was intentional too. I enjoyed tatinof a lot more, and in some places in the documentary I found my attention drifting - I think I’ve even enjoyed their YouTube videos more – but it was fine. I could also be my state of mind as I was a little melancholy before I started watching.

Credit to missemma for spotting the jumper under Dan’s pyjama top, and to mez29 for reminding me about Phil’s pronouns during the initial bus tour.

re: shipbaiting

I think the fanfiction section was all in good fun, and not shipbaiting. I think it’s not shipbaiting because I 100% believe Dan and Phil have had/are in a romantic relationship – thus any jokes stemming from this come from a place of honesty and not deception. Note that I said romantic relationship – which doesn’t necessarily mean it has to be sexual and/or officially labelled a relationship. But when we are talking about two men who live together, who so clearly care for each other and demonstrate this fondness time and time again, I think we are talking about something that’s romantic. But don’t mind me, I’ll just be over here in the corner projecting my own experiences of crossing & blurring the lines between friends and lovers, and wondering if that line is so hard and fast.
Artdefines06 wrote:As cute as the chosen fanfic parts were, they were strangely not the shippiest options. Show me the darn pirates in space eating cake. I need to see phils face when he is delightfully shoving cake into dan's mouth by hand. I need to see the part where they got so close to holding hands their molecules were touching and the whole theater held its breath, Give it to me or I will revolt.
Are you going to bring the pitchforks, or shall I?

re:...um....sharing underwear
Not sure if this has been discussed but we get a flash of both Dan and Phil's underwear during the doc (I only know this because Winston told me, not because I was looking, it is all Winston's fault so you should all go and take this topic up with Winston if you have a problem with it ). Anyway, they are both Calvin Kleins - and this is Dan and Phil we're talking about so I have to ask - are they, you know, the same pair...? :gg:
sweetmm
angel bean

bluewho Dan himself has stated that Phil wears a bigger size than him (para-phrasing per usual, when he denied they share undies) but hey its up to us to believe him or otherwise ;)
bear
hobbit hair

sweetmm wrote:bluewho Dan himself has stated that Phil wears a bigger size than him (para-phrasing per usual, when he denied they share undies) but hey its up to us to believe him or otherwise ;)
When did he say that? Also, is that normal for two platonic bros? Should you know your best friend's undie size?
EDIT: Oh wait, laundry. My bad.
Last edited by bear on Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
flower crown

sweetmm wrote:bluewho Dan himself has stated that Phil wears a bigger size than him (para-phrasing per usual, when he denied they share undies) but hey its up to us to believe him or otherwise ;)
now I just picture them writing their initials in the waist band so they dont get them mixed up on laundry day
sweetmm
angel bean

bear wrote:
When did he say that? Also, is that normal for two platonic bros? Should you know your best friend's undie size?
EDIT: Oh wait, laundry. My bad.
One of those ls, when Dan was asked, it was the sonic-underwear-gate (if I am not mistaken, cause he did wear more than 1 pair of Phil's if my memory serves me right).

I do think if they don't have the same size laundry will be easy, if the same then I don't think they bother whose unless they buy different brands to easily distinct.
eevee
emo goose

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: They are the same underwear size, there are pictures of the same pair of underwear on each boy, just like they're the same size in shirts.
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
LurkingTrash
woodland creature

Breaking news (that everybody already knew):
Hank Green is just the best
swofro
angel bean

LurkingTrash wrote:Breaking news (that everybody already knew):
Hank Green is just the best

:sobs: :sobs:
LurkingTrash wrote:
Phil sleeping cuddled with the pillow, I just... I might have teared up a bit at this beautiful image.
YES! That is soooo adorable, my heart is only waiting to burst now
Last edited by swofro on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love is forever
fancy_nancy
phabergé

i want to squeeze dans face so bad, how can someone be so cute?!
Rigby
lady door

Phil retweeted Dan's tweet about the BONCAS (anyone else reading that as "bonkers"?) and neither tweeted about their individual nominations. It seems that they thought "well, if we're going to get the phandom to vote, we'd better make them vote for both of us at the same time".

Also, I read the email address as "@vote for rusty" and I was like who the fuck is Rusty?
kuensukki
janice from the shop

Rigby wrote:Phil retweeted Dan's tweet about the BONCAS (anyone else reading that as "bonkers"?) and neither tweeted about their individual nominations. It seems that they thought "well, if we're going to get the phandom to vote, we'd better make them vote for both of us at the same time".

Also, I read the email address as "@vote for rusty" and I was like who the fuck is Rusty?
They both retweeted their own and the collab which makee me think its a big deal. That and its in a legit theater which makes me excited because that means they'll be in suits. Hopefully this time Phil bottoms out of Topman and chooses something a little more exciting and bold. His plaid suit is one of the strangest outfits on a man but it really worked on him so I hope he gets out of his comfort zone and chooses something sassy. I don't even need to worry about fashion diva Dan because even if his street style is meh his suits choices are always bougie as hell but also sleek and fitting.

Predicting the winning speech now:

Dan: I dont know why I would win this because I honestly dont deserve this because im just this awkward guy who makes videos and I really dont deserve all these fan, why do so much people like me haha.... (continues on a long diatribe about Youtube and creators and has his mike forcibly taken from him)

Phil: thanks so much guys^^

(but honestly Id rather them both win then one (the collab one)- even tho the phil trash in me wants him to win something and do his cute little smile I also think Peej has had a great year and can do with a winning :thumb: )
Artdefines06
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: She/They/Nothing

Will I be flogged if I admit that I voted for someone else on the individual category? (Dan Bull, he's awesome, check him out if you like video games and white british rapping)

Also, I had a crazy thought earlier. I was thinking about my highschool days, which are snuggled right between DnP's (class of '06). I went to hollywood highschool in Los Angeles, and I was part of the theater school. Back then, even in the heart of Hollywood there were very few openly gay kids, and they did get bullied. Some people were gay but fronted being straight. Doing theater was iffy - doing musical theater was a death wish if you didn't want to be seen as gay. No one claimed to be Bi or lesbian, although I'm sure some people were. It occurred to me how much the atmosphere has changed since then.

This occurred to me while I was looking at a gif of DnP rehearsing the dancing section of their show, and even in rehearsal Dan is swinging his hips and putting his all into it and looking very pleased with himself. The show where they do a flashing broadway number, unironically. Where Dan makes an even peters statement unironically after listening to a girl confess her attraction to another girl. A show where two boys act out fanfiction, and while Dan shows some reluctance, Phil does not. At the end of that bit he smiles and says "But I was enjoying making my drawing".

In the show they don't bother to explain who they are, or that they are "just roomates", or any of that. Its two guys who know each other's bath habits, know that one of the is a bit of a silly klutz, have domestic arguments that they resolve with silly games, are willing to act out romantic scenes with each other, and then sing and dance about how happy they are that the internet brought them together.

Put the documentary aside and just look at the show. If the kids from my highschool saw that show there would be the haters calling them gay, and the gay kids proud of them for being brave enough to come out. There would be no in between.

I love that there is now an in between. I love that more and more people are opening up about being different from the norm, and I believe they are bullied less than they were even 5 years ago, let alone 10. I think things are changing to where we can accept that dancing in a broadway show doesn't have to make you "gay", but if you are, thats cool too.
kuensukki
janice from the shop

Artdefines06 wrote:Will I be flogged if I admit that I voted for someone else on the individual category? (Dan Bull, he's awesome, check him out if you like video games and white british rapping)

Also, I had a crazy thought earlier. I was thinking about my highschool days, which are snuggled right between DnP's (class of '06). I went to hollywood highschool in Los Angeles, and I was part of the theater school. Back then, even in the heart of Hollywood there were very few openly gay kids, and they did get bullied. Some people were gay but fronted being straight. Doing theater was iffy - doing musical theater was a death wish if you didn't want to be seen as gay. No one claimed to be Bi or lesbian, although I'm sure some people were. It occurred to me how much the atmosphere has changed since then.

This occurred to me while I was looking at a gif of DnP rehearsing the dancing section of their show, and even in rehearsal Dan is swinging his hips and putting his all into it and looking very pleased with himself. The show where they do a flashing broadway number, unironically. Where Dan makes an even peters statement unironically after listening to a girl confess her attraction to another girl. A show where two boys act out fanfiction, and while Dan shows some reluctance, Phil does not. At the end of that bit he smiles and says "But I was enjoying making my drawing".

In the show they don't bother to explain who they are, or that they are "just roomates", or any of that. Its two guys who know each other's bath habits, know that one of the is a bit of a silly klutz, have domestic arguments that they resolve with silly games, are willing to act out romantic scenes with each other, and then sing and dance about how happy they are that the internet brought them together.

Put the documentary aside and just look at the show. If the kids from my highschool saw that show there would be the haters calling them gay, and the gay kids proud of them for being brave enough to come out. There would be no in between.

I love that there is now an in between. I love that more and more people are opening up about being different from the norm, and I believe they are bullied less than they were even 5 years ago, let alone 10. I think things are changing to where we can accept that dancing in a broadway show doesn't have to make you "gay", but if you are, thats cool too.
Takes out the flogging weapon....(jk Dan Bull is hilarious and my brothers favorite gamer)

this was really lovely to read

Its kinda what makes them unique in a youtuber sense is that they showed the sensitive nerdy guys who don't exactly need to be alpha male macho lads to be well received. Also agree that they did the show with a huge load of happiness and huge load of campiness :lol:
phanaconda
dank meme

Ok the family visit to the museum kinda repaired my though sadly I really needed the confirmation. Thank god the phandom is everywhere. :lol:

Also, here's a cute screenshot I took from the doc:

Winston
flower crown

Artdefines06 wrote:Will I be flogged if I admit that I voted for someone else on the individual category? (Dan Bull, he's awesome, check him out if you like video games and white british rapping)

I never really thought of it that way. It's wonderful to think that things are changing to be more accepting. I never noticed that the show doesn't drill into our heads "we're just friends" the whole show leaves it ambiguous. If an outsider saw it they may ask the question, "so are they together?"
JoeAverage
sad dimple

lishachi wrote:[offtopic]do you guys prefer the gaming channel or their individual content? i find myself rewatching gaming videos and some of phils videos, like DITL or the Sleepless Night With Phil etc, but only very rarely will i rewatch dans. like i find them funny the first time, but rewatching doesn't really do anything for me. idk.

(sorry if this has been asked before)[/offtopic]
I think its a tie with the gaming channel and AP for me, i do love dinof but i almost never watch his videos more than once if theres no phan. (specially his collabs, i dont know if its an unpopular opinion or not but i dislike dan collaborating so much, i just feel he tries so hard to fit in with the person he is with and it makes me exhausted just by watching him, just be yourself boy!), in ls i really cant choose, they booth have pros and cons, phils being him just mentioning names for 30 minutes out of the 45 we are getting lately, and dan just talking about kanye, but i love both since i feel we see them at their most natural, specially when its a collab ls)

About the Lester outing thing, im just glad they are having a calmed and relaxed time together and with the family, the boys deserve it "it" being a date.
Phil Lester is a genius
papierklemmen
flower crown

re: #DanLester though - didn't we already find out a while ago that Phil is "Mr. Marriage-is-a-piece-of-paper"? :lol:
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

kuensukki wrote:
They both retweeted their own and the collab which makee me think its a big deal. That and its in a legit theater which makes me excited because that means they'll be in suits. Hopefully this time Phil bottoms out of Topman and chooses something a little more exciting and bold. His plaid suit is one of the strangest outfits on a man but it really worked on him so I hope he gets out of his comfort zone and chooses something sassy. I don't even need to worry about fashion diva Dan because even if his street style is meh his suits choices are always bougie as hell but also sleek and fitting.
Eek don't get my hopes up about the suits as I have tickets for the event. Deppy in suits irl? Yes please.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart: