Dan & Phil part 27: Let's Go Home

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Philena
blobfish

Has it not yet been released in the US?

Ok, so I think my issue is that I use Apple Music on an Android. Anyone else in US able to purchase?
Last edited by Philena on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
RachelPhan
delia smith

Don't know how to insert a photo but it's number 37 on the uk iTunes chart!
tilltomorrow
drama llama

Philena wrote:Has it not yet been released in the US?

Ok, so I think my issue is that I use Apple Music on an Android. Anyone else in US able to purchase?
yeah, my roommate just bought it.
fancybum
senpai

It's #49 in Canada lol, #1 in comedy. Do you think this was always the plan, to put in on iTunes? Or did the Roast situation give them the idea?

Yes, Dan wanted to push his liveshow to Thursday just because there wasn't anything to talk about. Not because he was busy. Out to the theatre with Phil. Nope.

Phil in black though. Thanks. Keep up the good work.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
blond
smol bean

Maybe they haven't said anything about it yet because they wanted to post an announcement vid along with it instead of just a tweet (wishful thinking)? Or you know, they're probably still sleeping.

It's on the US iTunes store, number 53 at the moment (just a half hour ago it was 125).
Philena
blobfish

tilltomorrow wrote:
Philena wrote:Has it not yet been released in the US?

yeah, my roommate just bought it.
Thanks!
fancybum wrote:It's #49 in Canada lol, #1 in comedy. Do you think this was always the plan, to put in on iTunes? Or did the Roast situation give them the idea?

Yes, Dan wanted to push his liveshow to Thursday just because there wasn't anything to talk about. Not because he was busy. Out to the theatre with Phil. Nope.

Ha! Nice find! They both look great, though Phil is wearing his "oh shit" face!
Amelie
delia smith

A description of what they saw
"Witness a couple meeting for the first time, on a bench in a park near the sea Then find them again years later, and experience through them the paradoxical isolation and partnership that comes after two decades of coupledom. Lunch and it's sequel The Bow of Ulysses are two of Berkoff's finest small pieces examining human relationships."
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

fancybum wrote:It's #49 in Canada lol, #1 in comedy. Do you think this was always the plan, to put in on iTunes? Or did the Roast situation give them the idea?

No wonder the optician thought Phil was high on drugs
DryCereal
koi pond
Pronouns: she/her

V. Cute they went to support Jimmy :thumb:
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
Diyes_Celine
truth bomb

We need to know if they were invited or they decided to see that play to support Jimmy. Accio (joint) liveshow.

I am not sure if this is accurate but I really find it funny that they are currently #1 in Finland and Sweden. give the EU fans their tour.
http://kworb.net/itunes/artist/danandphil.html
DryCereal
koi pond

Diyes_Celine wrote:

We need to know if they were invited or they decided to see that play to support Jimmy. Accio (joint) liveshow.
Opening night of previews? Probs invited, more'n likely when they were recording TIIH. ;)

Speaking of which - #1 in Comedy, and #30 in the UK iTunes chart. WHAAAAAAA?! :D
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
papierklemmen
flower crown

lol irl. i think it coincided with the release, but somehow the "we are off to the theatre" reason sounds more plausible than "we want to wait for the song release to talk about". what were they even going to say about it, like "we released the song, buy it, that's the end of our ls"?

i don't understand their tactics, there's no shame in going to public events, why not just say it... :facepalm: can someone explain it to me, WHY do they do it? :facepalm:
majitzu
angel bean

There is no best way of waking up than doing it to "the internet is here" vyou1 version and then go to Twitter to see everybody laughing cause the Song is in the charts.

Theatre night, it would be a great photo if Phil didn't look scared.

Edit: It's pretty simple, they never tell us what they are doing at the moment to avoid creepy people finding them

Also if the Song appears in Google Play I'm totally buying it.
fancybum
senpai

papierklemmen wrote: lol irl. i think it coincided with the release, but somehow the "we are off to the theatre" reason sounds more plausible than "we want to wait for the song release to talk about". what were they even going to say about it, like "we released the song, buy it, that's the end of our ls"?

i don't understand their tactics, there's no shame in going to public events, why not just say it... :facepalm: can someone explain it to me, WHY do they do it? :facepalm:
So people don't stalk them? If Dan actually had said 'I'm off to the theatre tonight, liveshow Thurs instead' people would scour listings to see what theatre/show they'd likely be at. Most of them would be doing it from a safe distance just out of curiosity, but some people closer to home could be cray. I'm just joe king with the 'lol sure Jan' tone, I get why they do it.

(If they tried to haru that they went together after the fact or something, that'd be worth some side-eyeing, but that's a different conversation altogether and I think we're past those days anyway. Let's see what Dan says about it Thursday-- probably "holy crap I actually had a social event on a Tuesday for like the 3rd time in 5 years" as that was on his mind in a recent liveshow).
missemma wrote: Haha, let's just add that to the monthly chart of #danandphillies

just kidding, kinda
weekly chart tbh
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
dans left hand
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

papierklemmen wrote:

lol irl. i think it coincided with the release, but somehow the "we are off to the theatre" reason sounds more plausible than "we want to wait for the song release to talk about". what were they even going to say about it, like "we released the song, buy it, that's the end of our ls"?

they look so cute and coupley here

they definitely got caught out. phil has his "oh no now they're going to know we are at the theatre together"

CANT BELIEVE THE INTERNET IS HERE IS ON ITUNES AT NUMBER 37?! I BOUGHT IT NGL

imagine if they get a number 1?! are they going to go on xfactor and talk shows to perform it? lmaooo. thats a conspiracy right there.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

sweetmm wrote:

No wonder the optician thought Phil was high on drugs
Phil in black does always look good, but yeah I get his optician. :lol:
fakelights
living flop

What a great thing to wake up to! I too hope that it is for SUTC, but I've bought it anyway. The studio version is even more hilarious than the live one, I love it lmao :lol:
fancybum wrote: Image

Yes, that's what I'm here for. Cute!
papierklemmen
flower crown

fancybum wrote:
papierklemmen wrote: lol irl. i think it coincided with the release, but somehow the "we are off to the theatre" reason sounds more plausible than "we want to wait for the song release to talk about". what were they even going to say about it, like "we released the song, buy it, that's the end of our ls"?

So people don't stalk them? If Dan actually had said 'I'm off to the theatre tonight, liveshow Thurs instead' people would scour listings to see what theatre/show they'd likely be at. Most of them would be doing it from a safe distance just out of curiosity, but some people closer to home could be cray. I'm just joe king with the 'lol sure Jan' tone, I get why they do it.

(If they tried to haru that they went together after the fact or something, that'd be worth some side-eyeing, but that's a different conversation altogether and I think we're past those days anyway. Let's see what Dan says about it Thursday-- probably "holy crap I actually had a social event on a Tuesday for like the 3rd time in 5 years" as that was on his mind in a recent liveshow).
missemma wrote: Haha, let's just add that to the monthly chart of #danandphillies

just kidding, kinda
weekly chart tbh
good point! i totally forgot that i'm in the "stalk him till he loves you" fandom where the majority of fans are teenagers with no sense of personal space. i hope they don't get stalked as much though, please tell me they don't. :shock:

sporadic #danandphillies chart but hey, it's not a lie unless they try to deny being there :mrgreen:
human
dan hand trash

It's now 28 in the UK iTunes charts lol.
Philena
blobfish

human wrote:It's now 28 in the UK iTunes charts lol.
32 in the US, with half the country still waking up
majitzu
angel bean

danandphilhq Dan -->

The single is #5 in my country Peru and I'm so confused, I guess it takes no many people buying a song here to make it go in the charts
tymyky
glabella

Philena wrote:
It's now 11 in the Czech Republic, wow I had no idea they have so many fans here. Also wanted to say good one boys, this is something I really appreciate.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

The Internet Is Here takes spot 32 in The Netherlands.
majitzu wrote:Image
danandphilhq Dan -->
What a cute coupley picture.

And uuuuugh fuck me Phil looks so good in black. Monochrome suits him so well tbh, matches the contrast of his pale skin and black hair.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Diyes_Celine
truth bomb

tymyky wrote:
Philena wrote:
It's now 11 in the Czech Republic, wow I had no idea they have so many fans here. Also wanted to say good one boys, this is something I really appreciate.
They are now #2 in the Philippines. I am surprised it even made it in the charts. I thought their fans here will just pirate it. Gosh. We really are intense fans. No wonder foreign acts keep on performing here.