Dan & Phil part 27: Let's Go Home

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
papierklemmen
flower crown

confusedpanda wrote:
papierklemmen wrote:
wolfgutscharlie wrote:This is really random but does anyone know what this is about? I got some asks on tumblr about it but I've been inactive.. Image
what?... i think if twitter & instagram were going "ham" over something we would be the first to know. or more like everyone would know by now, but i don't see anything.
If I remember right, This wasn't at TATINOF, but at a book signing for TABINOF in NYC last November and it was with a fans parent. Basically what happened was some dad was screaming at dan and Phil and their manager when they were leaving because his daughters didn't get their book signed (even though it was a first come deal if I remember right) and dan stopped and was trying to talk calmly to the guy saying they would sign their books or something?? The video of it is still somewhere on YouTube or Twitter.
ah, that thing. this was so long ago though lol
JoeAverage
sad dimple

starlight-still wrote:
- Phil *may* have removed his fringe (???) That lobster gif was cutting the whole thing off, no? I guess we'll see tomorrow :wink:
Ok whats this about? I have been busy and i havent checked twitter but i just checked it now and there was only one mention of this on my timeline and it was something ambiguous like "i cant believe phil deleted the fringe tweet #nofringe" or sth along those lines. :confused: I leave for like a day and i feel out of the loop, not cool deppy, not cool. :sideeye:
starlight-still wrote:- Deppy watches Westworld! I wonder if they'll say more about it (especially Phil)
Same, i havent watched it but i have seen some vids and comments about what its about, and i feel its one of those series thats gonna make phils creativity and imagination flow and im all up for that. I just wish he gave start trek a chance.
Phil Lester is a genius
yupitsme
sofa crease
Pronouns: she/her

Quick mention of Dan's height by Boyinaband:
[YouTube]https://youtu.be/DGW3Iu9YoVg[/YouTube]
at 5:42
Sorry I tried all combinations I could think of but I forgot how to embed
melon lord
morning quiff

yupitsme wrote:Quick mention of Dan's height by Boyinaband:
Is Dan really that tall? I'm short, but I can't imagine his height. :lol: I'm definitely under his shoulders, I think. :thumb:

If you guys met Dan in m&g's or wherever, how did he seem? "freakishly tall" as he says?

mysterylovescompany
morning quiff

fixed - just remember to use a regular yt link instead of the shortened kind, and take the 's' out of 'https' ;)
Aurdie
spork

JoeAverage wrote:
starlight-still wrote:
- Phil *may* have removed his fringe (???) That lobster gif was cutting the whole thing off, no? I guess we'll see tomorrow :wink:
Ok whats this about? I have been busy and i havent checked twitter but i just checked it now and there was only one mention of this on my timeline and it was something ambiguous like "i cant believe phil deleted the fringe tweet #nofringe" or sth along those lines. :confused: I leave for like a day and i feel out of the loop, not cool deppy, not cool. :sideeye:
Phil's tweet said, "Getting my hair cut. Might ask for the old lobster chop again." accompanied by a .gif of a pair of lobster claws chopping off fringe. that's it.
"If you have an exit strategy it's not an obsession." - Mark Cuban
Waggle9007
sofa crease

Domestic
That is all
mysterylovescompany
morning quiff

I love when they take pictures of each other. :platonic:

But, in a plot twist that everyone here saw coming, Dan has really become the doge! :lol:
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

Ugh they are too freaking cute.

"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
JoeAverage
sad dimple

Aurdie wrote:
JoeAverage wrote:
starlight-still wrote:
Phil's tweet said, "Getting my hair cut. Might ask for the old lobster chop again." accompanied by a .gif of a pair of lobster claws chopping off fringe. that's it.
Thank you!
Waggle9007 wrote: Domestic
That is all
Idk what i love more: that phil keeps tweeting dan pics, dans spiky messy hair, or just them acting like newlyweds. Im gonna go with all of the above and shall be in the trash if anyone needs me.
Phil Lester is a genius
papierklemmen
flower crown

lol dan's hair... that is a cute photo.

as someone who actually dislikes phil's fringe i hope he didn't actually get it CUT OFF :shock: that'd be a disaster. a quiff would do the trick, but i guess it's up to him, he's the master of his own hair. ah, i remember when link got a haircut and suddenly i saw him in a way i never thought i would... hair maketh the man
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Waggle9007 wrote:
Domestic
That is all
Super cute.
tylerrjoseph
butt chair

melon lord wrote:
Is Dan really that tall? I'm short, but I can't imagine his height. :lol: I'm definitely under his shoulders, I think. :thumb:

If you guys met Dan in m&g's or wherever, how did he seem? "freakishly tall" as he says?
i didn't really see them as freakishly tall. however, that's coming from me, and i'm 5'9. my mom's boyfriend is the same height as them so i'm used to it- and again, they're both only about a half foot taller than me! m&g photo under the spoiler for reference lol
--> platform 7, manchester picadilly station
cold-tea
delia smith

That is all
Ugghhhh gross
Also this Martyn's such a proud brother and brother in law
fleur-de-lis
butt chair

I don't think that has been mentioned.

Tomska's Rejects script is being given away to one winner who has donated 5 pounds to Stand Up To Cancer, and Dan and Phil have signed it. you can enter the draw here:
https://www.standuptocancer.org.uk/prize-draws#louise

If anyone's into that..
frkin-zazzed
drama llama
Pronouns: they/them

[offtopic]Does anyone know if the SUTC livestream will be uploaded anywhere after its over? It's on at 2am-6am here and I don't fancy trying to stay up for it (I love deppy but I love getting 8 hours sleep a night more)[/offtopic]
Diyes_Celine
truth bomb

That is all
Head canon: Phil is sitting on Dan's lap when he took this photo. Blushing!Dan is under that doge shirt.

Someone give thesw guys a real dog.
dans left hand
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Absolutely love when they take pictures of each other
Galactic-Howell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

SquishPhan wrote:
Waggle9007 wrote:
Domestic
That is all
Super cute.

Ugh

Nerds. Betting Phil thought Dan looked too cute to not take a picture of him
Wholesome doggo shitposting through life.
You may also call me Gal!
Artdefines06
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: She/They/Nothing

frkin-zazzed wrote:[offtopic]Does anyone know if the SUTC livestream will be uploaded anywhere after its over? It's on at 2am-6am here and I don't fancy trying to stay up for it (I love deppy but I love getting 8 hours sleep a night more)[/offtopic]

SUTC have their own YT channel :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Obhp ... neFnP8vwfA
ravenreyes
sofa crease

That is all
ugh, why do i find this so cute?

it's when they post random stuff like this i realise how much time they actually spend together? like i obviously know it already, they live together and work together and everything. but a lot of what we see are things that are related to work or whatever, so when there's small random things like this it just hits me for some reason lmao

i've been so much trashier than usual lately
english is not my first language
anathema
morning quiff

I was gone for a few days and I come back to about 20 more pages :shock:. Most of this is off topic now so I'll keep it brief:
  • -To all of you saying you would be upset if d&p actually weren't together because you would feel cheated/lied to: I would too (somewhat). I wouldn't completely unstan but I would definitely not be the happiest camper. Something I would unstan for though, is if one day Dan is like "oh btw I'm actually straight haha". I honestly just don't understand how people can think he's straight and that he would stoop low enough to purposely mislead people to believe he's attracted to guys.

-TIIH made me cringe (funnily enough I didn't cringe at it during the show) but I'm letting it pass because it was for charity.

-LOVING the music talk and analysis of their singing. I've been in choir most of my life and have had a TON of theory from it so I enjoy being able to put that knowledge to use by reading your posts.

-I couldn't watch Dan's ls but it seemed like it was interesting, I might give it a watch later.

-I'm living for Phil tweeting random photos of Dan
    (Also this is SUPER off topic and was only mentioned in about three posts but I roll my eyes at people who say "no one is forcing you to buy xyz" when another person doesn't like something. But I'll keep my salty rant to myself and spare you all :lol:)
"The saltiness reminds me of my tears."
anathema
morning quiff

anathema wrote:I was gone for a few days and I come back to about 20 more pages :shock:. Most of this is off topic now so I'll keep it brief:
  • -To all of you saying you would be upset if d&p actually weren't together because you would feel cheated/lied to: I would too (somewhat). I wouldn't completely unstan but I would definitely not be the happiest camper. Something I would unstan for though, is if one day Dan is like "oh btw I'm actually straight haha". I honestly just don't understand how people can think he's straight and that he would stoop low enough to purposely mislead people to believe he's attracted to guys.

-TIIH made me cringe (funnily enough I didn't cringe at it during the show) but I'm letting it pass because it was for charity.

-LOVING the music talk and analysis of their singing. I've been in choir most of my life and have had a TON of theory from it so I enjoy being able to put that knowledge to use by reading your posts.

-I couldn't watch Dan's ls but it seemed like it was interesting, I might give it a watch later.

-I'm living for Phil tweeting random photos of Dan

-Oqua I'm loving the compilation posts
    (Also this is SUPER off topic and was only mentioned in about three posts but I roll my eyes at people who say "no one is forcing you to buy xyz" when another person doesn't like something. But I'll keep my salty rant to myself and spare you all :lol:)
"The saltiness reminds me of my tears."
frkin-zazzed
drama llama
Pronouns: they/them

Artdefines06 wrote:
frkin-zazzed wrote:[offtopic]Does anyone know if the SUTC livestream will be uploaded anywhere after its over? It's on at 2am-6am here and I don't fancy trying to stay up for it (I love deppy but I love getting 8 hours sleep a night more)[/offtopic]

SUTC have their own YT channel :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Obhp ... neFnP8vwfA
thanks so much :D
karma_yeah
philussy

Diyes_Celine wrote:
That is all
Head canon: Phil is sitting on Dan's lap when he took this photo. Blushing!Dan is under that doge shirt.

Someone give thesw guys a real dog.
Wait! Maybe it isn't Dan and this is Phil's way of introducing us to his secret S.O.
What goes around, comes around Image