Dan & Phil part 27: Let's Go Home

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
human
dan hand trash

kuensukki wrote:Also I think I saw on twitter that there was a Darla sighting at the YTStandUp crowd, can anyone confirm this!
Ahem, no I can't imagine who that would have been at all.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

IckleMissMayhem wrote: Image

:gg:
Oh my life, where is this from? I need it for my wanking!dan collection.

So I was sitting in a Starbucks in London today and saw their manager Marianne walk past, then saw Jim Chapman so knew something was going on. I was meeting up with Human and somelikeitpink for some drinks so when they arrived we walked down the road that Jim went and found about 20 fans waiting outside the YouTube creator space (it's a really nice building) as gathered it was the SUTC thing. We decided to hang around and see if we could see Deps.
we waited in the reception area and watched the show through the window. Deps didn't arrive until about 5 and were only in there for 30 mins max. It was sweet watching them off camera. Dan has his own phone but uses Phils to fringe check. Unfortunately they were the only artists there who used a secret underground entrance to arrive and leave coughdivascough. I'm not a big fan of other youtubers but I saw so many I hear people talk about and even witnessed the vamps arriving and leaving which was so funny. I do wish deps had come out though to say hello especially as there wasn't many people there but at least we managed to watch it through the window which most of the others waiting didn't.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
Skeletorsrighthand
living flop

Air wanking dan collection i have never thought of wanting to see one, well i do now.
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

missemma wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:

:gg:
Oh my life, where is this from? I need it for my wanking!dan collection.

So I was sitting in a Starbucks in London today and saw their manager Marianne walk past, then saw Jim Chapman so knew something was going on. I was meeting up with Human and somelikeitpink for some drinks so when they arrived we walked down the road that Jim went and found about 20 fans waiting outside the YouTube creator space (it's a really nice building) as gathered it was the SUTC thing. We decided to hang around and see if we could see Deps.
we waited in the reception area and watched the show through the window. Deps didn't arrive until about 5 and were only in there for 30 mins max. It was sweet watching them off camera. Dan has his own phone but uses Phils to fringe check. Unfortunately they were the only artists there who used a secret underground entrance to arrive and leave coughdivascough. I'm not a big fan of other youtubers but I saw so many I hear people talk about and even witnessed the vamps arriving and leaving which was so funny. I do wish deps had come out though to say hello especially as there wasn't many people there but at least we managed to watch it through the window which most of the others waiting didn't.
Huh that is odd since I´m pretty sure that their thing started about a quarter to 5. Plus Ickle posted a pic that you can see Dan in that was taken well before 5. Also think that they were there longer than 30 minutes, since they had a bit of gap between their segments.
I also doubt that they left straight after their thing since I´ve seen them in pics with people and even in a clip of someone I am assuming is a youtuber.
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

Please continue here
busy being happy~