Dan & Phil Part 28: Possibly very gay

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
papierklemmen
flower crown

swofro wrote:
annetamiau wrote: Moving on, the card is cute and it reminds me of the one Cornelia (I think?) posted on IG a few years back. I might visit GG to have a look at the joint gifts compilation, but I think this is the second example of joint card known to the internet. As for the presents, my guess is just the candle and milk things, after all there were deppy, pj and sophie and at least three other people (though I have no idea who they are) whose presents might be in the picture too.
Saw this on twitter.
look at that cheeky "phil and dan" :lol: was it when they were still going by it instead of dan&phil?

btw if someone forgot where to find it - here's the compilation of their joint gifts on gg
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

papierklemmen wrote:
swofro wrote:
annetamiau wrote: Moving on, the card is cute and it reminds me of the one Cornelia (I think?) posted on IG a few years back. I might visit GG to have a look at the joint gifts compilation, but I think this is the second example of joint card known to the internet. As for the presents, my guess is just the candle and milk things, after all there were deppy, pj and sophie and at least three other people (though I have no idea who they are) whose presents might be in the picture too.
Saw this on twitter.
look at that cheeky "phil and dan" :lol: was it when they were still going by it instead of dan&phil?

btw if someone forgot where to find it - here's the compilation of their joint gifts on gg
Don't think so, it's probably like that because Cornelia is Phil's brother's girlfriend so he has a closer relation to her than Dan really does.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
shoe
Moderator Emeritus
Pronouns: they/them

I opened facebook today and it showed me this:

There's A Real Petition To Have Dan & Phil Perform At Eurovision
Liam Dryden, for Unicorns wrote:A little more digging reveals that this petition was actually launched 7 months ago; meaning that Beth’s intention was likely to get D&P onto this year’s Eurovision in Sweden. Sadly, with just 54 signatures at the time of writing, and the boys continuing their tour through the rest of the world this summer, it looks as though that would have been an unlikely dream.
The article was posted on 19th October at 12:10. Currently there are 3,692 signatures.
mio
#relatable

BisexualShoeMarriage wrote:I opened facebook today and it showed me this:

Liam Dryden, for Unicorns wrote:A little more digging reveals that this petition was actually launched 7 months ago; meaning that Beth’s intention was likely to get D&P onto this year’s Eurovision in Sweden. Sadly, with just 54 signatures at the time of writing, and the boys continuing their tour through the rest of the world this summer, it looks as though that would have been an unlikely dream.
The article was posted on 19th October at 12:10. Currently there are 3,692 signatures.

I'm cracking up so hard at the thought of them performing at eurovision. Best thing ever. They wouldnt even stand out among all the weirdness.
Shame that the next one is so far away and the songs performed are usually newly released ones.
(ok I have no life and just looked up the official rules, the ones for 2016 state that the songs can't have been released before Sept 1st 2015, well.....)

I hope somebody at least writes a fanfic about this
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
Winston
flower crown
Pronouns: she/her

That candle is a Bath and body works Halloween candle, so I am sure it is one that he got off ebay. I am currently burning the same one. I hope they have a big house (it looks like they do) because as Phil said they really are strong. I live in an old mansion so our house is big and only one candle fills the whole place. It is the most popular scent for fall, sweet cinnamon pumpkin (i think that is the name, I can't look right now, as it is currently burning). :)
actions speak louder than words
shoe
Moderator Emeritus

danphil333 wrote:
http://pppasta.tumblr.com/post/15212215 ... thing-that

what jacket is that? i love it
From the look of the tags
#me and him & dan ended up on the same train TWICE and then got off at the same stop and then also walked the same direction #wHy #me #amazingphil
It would seem Dan was there too but declined to be photographed.
dans left hand
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

[offtopic][/offtopic]

I'm going to the Dapgo Q&A on 2nd November -

if there is any good burning questions you want me to ask, please pm me.

(apart from their relationship or sexuality etc i will not be asking anything like that)
majitzu
angel bean

So this is me trying to comment while watching their sims video... never again

-Night bees ... Honey moon
-This is colourful Dan (heis talking abut Dan's floral shirt)
Is the honeymoon appropiate only object of clothing he owns
-Dil wedding is the season finally and this is the premiere (not a very good premier tho, you are not selling me the game boys)
-P: they are dirty
D:they are stinky bugers
they are wondering what kind of woohooing they have done last nigh
-Dil wet the bed on his wedding night (I'm not impressed) and is texting someone about it.
-P: That's real life there, spooning food into a bin (i can relate)
-D: This is marriage, watching your wife play with bubbles while you scrub the filth of the sink.
-It seems is very important to choose the correct type of bath, muscle-relaxing, P: after a wedding, D: a bit of woohooing P: just get a bit of your muscle rest D: all of the important ones
-Planing to go to another city for the honeymoon (so exciting) Dan is testing Phil on his sims city names knowledge, Phil is doing his thinking fingers
-D: so today we are going to explore a new town
P:I'm so excited (are you really? ARE YOU REALLY?)
----
I like Phil's face
----
P: Can we use the new tea machine thing
D: so many options O M G pitch black...literally (he stop before the me)
they choosethe steamy one,to get in the honeymoon mode, you know
Talk about americans lack of kettles
D: get a tea pot. P: get a tea bag
-Eliza is calling, they shouldn't have invited her to the wedding they have enable the stalking
-rattlesnake in the park probs. Phil says if we would scream or rattle back...why is that even a option? *rattle gesture* rrrrrr
-D: stop kanoodleing and do it only when we tell you (let them live)
-they think eating in a park isn't a bad start for the honeymoon
-P:can you do any activities with the cactus, is what i want to know
D: wooow Phil, thanks god not you can't
P: fondle the cactus
-maybe as an adult Dan wants to play in the space thingy games (same)
-Phil romantic idea is go fishing cause that's how they met
-----
I'm half in the video,dizzy how do you do this?
-----
more fishing, laughing of Tabs face, curious about that cave, where is the oasis?
Phil is doing the fish face
-P:Look at that they are so marriage (me:...)
-They are in the bar, a guy sits next to them and they starts wondering if he want something with dil and Tabs
-a girl just sit next to Dil
D: you need to do a rude introduction, go away
another girl has sat
D: it is tabitha honeymoon she should do what she wants
D: drink drink drink drink
P: oh university ____
D: don't drink at least you want to (okay sweety)
they have go to idk, i wasn't paying atention, but they are excited about telling jokes, but first a nap.
D&P: go away (third time smh)
phil first joke is bad, but he predict the dog
P: Why was the sand embarrased? D:why P:because the see weed
P: why the the scubadivers fall backwards of the boat. D:Why? P: because if they felt fowards they fall into the boat.
(okay i laugh)
P: let's go to the balcony (they find it romantic) time to go to bed now.
P: let's go home and make them woohoo -rolls his eyes into the camera - is their honeymoon after all (i wasn't saying anythin tch)
D: I feel is not appropiate -and know he is searching for the fanciest house... cause you know woohooing there is much more appropiate
Dan is so happy making them woohoo in other sims bed, Phil thinks is scandalous and he is nervous, he said they didn't even said hello.
They have fallen sleep and are about getting catch, poor blonde guy and teletransport to they house.
So succesful honeymoon (at least to their honeymooon standars, please someone plan their future honeymoon for them)
ccgs
phillion/danosaur <//3

mio wrote:
BisexualShoeMarriage wrote:I opened facebook today and it showed me this:

I'm cracking up so hard at the thought of them performing at eurovision. Best thing ever. They wouldnt even stand out among all the weirdness.
Shame that the next one is so far away and the songs performed are usually newly released ones.
(ok I have no life and just looked up the official rules, the ones for 2016 state that the songs can't have been released before Sept 1st 2015, well.....)

I hope somebody at least writes a fanfic about this[/quote] so uh.. I tried to make one. I don't write that much and this is short and rushed. I also don't know much about Eurovision. I was kind of going off of what they performed at the show. this is really bad lol
Enjoy http://archiveofourown.org/works/8350603
tymyky
glabella

This is really off-topic but I'm in the middle of my midterms so naturally I've found myself watching some really old deppy videos. And tonight my choice was the old Dan Mails so I thought why not to post them here. Dan has them unlisted so some people might not even know they exist and in my opinion these are the least persona heavy videos Dan has ever produced. Putting it under a spoiler, because this would be a long-ass post. Enjoy and prepare for a lot of danosaurs cringe :D

JoeAverage
sad dimple

melon lord wrote:
Catallena wrote:Ugh @ D&P and their stupid joint gifts and cards. I bet those assholes write their Christmas cards together as well. I hate them.
Joint cards with a little cute note scribbled on the bottom from the other person, with three x's and a smiley face or a little doodle if it's extra friendly

guys I wasn't ready for this.

On other notes :
-So theories on why Dan wasn't in the train photo? (Has anyone asked the girl?)
-I think a private bday invite for a dinner at the person's house is indeed sth u only do with people kinda close to you, after all why would I invite someone I barely care for to my house on my bday? (And if it was an extended invite so pj and Sophie would go, I don't think deppy would have accepted or pj n Sophie would have re-scheduled with deppy if they did have plans). [I'm not say melix and deppy are super close biffles, I'm just saying they enjoy eachothers company and could become close, specially taking in the fact that both couples are boardgame fanatics, I hope they played the pug monopoly game)

-BBCR1 I HOPE YOU ARE NOT PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS :sideeye: :ugeek:
Phil Lester is a genius
pearshaped34
morning quiff

JoeAverage wrote: -So theories on why Dan wasn't in the train photo? (Has anyone asked the girl?)
By her tweets while she did end up being on the same train as them she approached Phil at the station when him and Dan were stressing while looking for their train so she decided not to bother Dan as well as she felt he looked particularly distressed. (Sidenote- do D&P ever travel in anything but a panicked state?)
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I wonder if Dan looked stressed because a fan was (based on her tumblr tags) on the same train as them twice, got off at the same stop, and walked in the same direction. Even if it was entirely coincidental, Dan's very aware of fans who notice them and stare and seems uncomfortable with the attention - and he wouldn't know the difference in someone following them and someone who just happens to be going to the same area.
violet-writer
living flop

alittledizzy wrote:I wonder if Dan looked stressed because a fan was (based on her tumblr tags) on the same train as them twice, got off at the same stop, and walked in the same direction. Even if it was entirely coincidental, Dan's very aware of fans who notice them and stare and seems uncomfortable with the attention - and he wouldn't know the difference in someone following them and someone who just happens to be going to the same area.
That makes sense, but didn't she speak to them before they reached the destination- (and would they remember the face of a fan)? Did I interpret that wrong?
when you first saw her-beauty, the dream- the human vortex of your life- or him - did you stop, and stand in the crisp air, breathing like a tree? did you change your life?

~ mary oliver
shoe
Moderator Emeritus

pearshaped34 wrote:
JoeAverage wrote: -So theories on why Dan wasn't in the train photo? (Has anyone asked the girl?)
By her tweets while she did end up being on the same train as them she approached Phil at the station when him and Dan were stressing while looking for their train so she decided not to bother Dan as well as she felt he looked particularly distressed. (Sidenote- do D&P ever travel in anything but a panicked state?)
That is a different question to "are Dan and Phil ever seen travelling in anything other than a panicked state?" Maybe being stared at for the whole journey and then having the girl walk in the same direction as them when they got off to change trains was at least partly the cause of the stress.

Dizzy got there first.
pearshaped34
morning quiff

^ I wasn't there so I don't know for sure but by her version of the story she got the picture with Phil before they went for the train. If they noticed her on said train(s) later they might have been freaked she was stalking them but when she got the picture it would have been too early for them to think that was the case.

And while I'm not personally a believer of ever stopping a "celebrity" for a picture ever (I literally never would) in this case I'm not inclined to demonize the fan as a crazy stalker because she got a picture with one of them. Mostly because she didn't even ask Dan despite being in his vicinity for what was apparently a long time (and I'm assuming this is true rather than he declined and she's lying because well does he ever decline while Phil says yes?).
If she was crazy enough to stalk them by getting on long train journeys she didn't need to be on surely she wouldn't have been respectful enough to not bother Dan for a picture?

So yeah I'm inclined to think she's telling the truth and they were panicked not because of her but because like their many airport stories and the #whyisphilrunning train journey they probably just yet again left for a journey as late as they possibly could and had a minor freak out in the process.
Last edited by pearshaped34 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
jesuisunèléve
phabergé

Between Phil being unorganized and Dan a procrastinator I don't know how they even get out of their flat in one piece.
jesuisunèléve
phabergé

pearshaped34 wrote:^ I wasn't there so I don't know for sure but by her version of the story she got the picture with Phil before they went for the train. If they noticed her on said train(s) later they might have been freaked she was stalking them but when she got the picture it would have been too early for them to think that was the case.

And while I'm not personally a believer of ever stopping a "celebrity" for a picture ever (I literally never would) in this case I'm not inclined to demonize the fan as a crazy stalker because she got a picture with one of them. Mostly because she didn't even ask Dan despite being in his vicinity for what was apparently a long time (and I'm assuming this is true rather then he declined because does he ever decline while Phil says yes?).
If she was crazy enough to stalk them by getting on long train journeys she didn't need to be on surely she wouldn't have been respectful enough to not bother Dan for a picture?
Gotta give her some props: she saw Dan was away from Phil and stressed out and decided to leave well enough alone. If she was the usual run-of-the-mill stalker she would have disregarded his obvious state of being alone and stressed and asked for a pic. She didn't.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

pearshaped34 wrote:^ I wasn't there so I don't know for sure but by her version of the story she got the picture with Phil before they went for the train. If they noticed her on said train(s) later they might have been freaked she was stalking them but when she got the picture it would have been too early for them to think that was the case.

And while I'm not personally a believer of ever stopping a "celebrity" for a picture ever (I literally never would) in this case I'm not inclined to demonize the fan as a crazy stalker because she got a picture with one of them. Mostly because she didn't even ask Dan despite being in his vicinity for what was apparently a long time (and I'm assuming this is true rather than he declined and she's lying because well does he ever decline while Phil says yes?).

So yeah I'm inclined to think she's telling the truth and they were panicked not because of her but because like their many airport stories and the #whyisphilrunning train journey they probably just yet again left for a journey as late as they possibly could and had a minor freak out in the process.
I wasn't implying the girl was on the trains because of them or was stalking them, just that Dan and Phil might wonder that or be stress over the possibility. I also think I assumed because she said she was on two trains with them that when she approached them it was between trains, but I could be totally wrong about that.
tylerrjoseph
butt chair

Catallena wrote:Ugh @ D&P and their stupid joint gifts and cards. I bet those assholes write their Christmas cards together as well. I hate them.
oh god i didn't even think about christmas cards i think i just melted into a puddle someone please post their christmas card from deppy this year thanks
--> platform 7, manchester picadilly station
idk

tylerrjoseph wrote:
oh god i didn't even think about christmas cards i think i just melted into a puddle someone please post their christmas card from deppy this year thanks
I don't know where this is from but I've seen it captioned as something like a 'shout magazine Christmas card' or something idek, it's cute

JoeAverage
sad dimple

idk wrote:
tylerrjoseph wrote:
I don't know where this is from but I've seen it captioned as something like a 'shout magazine Christmas card' or something idek, it's cute

Can I just point out how fucking adorable phil's drawing is?!, he even drew Dan's awful peace sign and their fringes

(Also kudos on the girl leaving stressed dan alone, I personally have a really stressing time preparing for traveling because shit always happens mostly me being unorganized and late to everything!, deppy be proud so I appreciate when people try not to create even more stress for me and I think Dan would too, so Def kudos!) )
Phil Lester is a genius
teamug

How unfair. I feel quite bereft because within my circle of friends/acquaintances I have no two people who have been bffs and roommates for atleast 4 years who have for years given cute joint gifts and joint handmade cards. Everyone should have a pair of such bffs as friends. Life has cheated me. Shame, shame on you life.

(pretend this post is accompanied by an emoji of a smiley face holding a sign reading sarcasm)

Sims: typical deppy sims. not bad, had its moments, could be better, could be worse. Maybe I am just too used to seeing Dan in darker colours, but I did not like his shirt. I think it sucked all the enthusiasm out of their air. That, or his shirt sucked all the happiness out of my life, cause I sound really grumpy.
CallMeAyana
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: Phan Trash

Aside from repeating all of the things you guys have said about the new Sims video, I'm just gonna say that... Dan's floral shirt doesn't fit him and he should wear black even if it's Dilitha's honeymoon. Thinking about it, he's the only one wearing a "honeymoon-esque" (or whatever) shirt for Dilitha's honeymoon since neither him and Phil even thought of changing Dil and Tabitha's clothes into something "fancy"... or something. Forgive my English.
Anyways, I find their reactions interesting when Dil and Tabitha are approached by other people, like... they're ready to be on the offensive, and I kinda get that since... Dil and Tabitha are on their honeymoon... Dan seems to react more about it though. I bet that if he and Phil goes to a gathering, he'll be low-key (passive-aggressive, whatever) declaring that "Phil is my man. GET AWAY FROM HIM" or... something. Whatever. I DON'T KNOW ENGLISH, OKAY.
Also... the "woohoo-ing" in other's people house... Like, they just casually strode in, and freaked out when someone caught them, like... No shit? I wonder if they also do that.
...Everything aside, I'm just gonna stay up all night for the next DAPG video because... Spooky Week, right?
mysterylovescompany
morning quiff

The BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards are nearly here! Naughty BBC, being such trolls. :tsk: D&P really do fit in. If they aren't returning to the radio, I am going to ... cry silently.