Dan & Phil Part 28: Possibly very gay

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
violet-writer
living flop

JoeAverage wrote: -Also there should be a special bingo for the "random phil mentions" (like phils opinion on this, phil losing or winning on sth, phil liking or hating sth, phil making him watch sth, a phil joke, phil weird occurrence) because him talking about phil's sth is already 50/60 % of his ls lately.
cute!! (also really enjoying reading your posts haha )
when you first saw her-beauty, the dream- the human vortex of your life- or him - did you stop, and stand in the crisp air, breathing like a tree? did you change your life?

~ mary oliver
Artdefines06
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: She/They/Nothing

I was looking at Socialblade to check viewcounts on tatinof/documetary views and according to them the documentary has passed the stage show in views. 541.5k views for the show and 554.9k for the Doc. probably rewatches/people who didn't want to cringe through the show, but still interesting. Makes me kinda happy tbh.

(I may have rewatched the show this morning because I realized my trial is almost over. Still dont get why he wrote in all the shipping stuff but wrote himself as being horrified by it. If I thought I would get a straight answer I would ask him at dapgoose, but lets face it I wont lol.)

I'm thinking I want to ask Phil if he is still interested in film making, and if we can ever hope to see short horror/sci-fi films from him again. The last one I can think of was the james bond/muse music video, and that was a long time ago (and not really serious the way tape 6 was) I want a scary movie from Phil!
smarties
glabella
Pronouns: she/her

I was watching TomSka vlog and I'm quite sure I can hear a Dan laughing and a Phil howling behind the camera at 00:23....

(from the secret shoot they did on Monday last week...#Youtuberewind....)
The_Blonde
living flop

Spooky week starts tomorrow!!!

(microwaved orange juice can't be a real thing, can it? )

Edit: referring to the radio show in the past tense, MY EMOTIONS :cry: :cry:
bee
phabergé

The_Blonde wrote: Edit: referring to the radio show in the past tense, MY EMOTIONS :cry: :cry:
"were we used to have a show" (badly paraphrased)
tylerrjoseph
butt chair

did he say spooky week tomorrow? i didn't hear him properly

i'm excited to overuse the new halloween emoticons..
--> platform 7, manchester picadilly station
Artdefines06
ar·tic·u·late

Ok, I know I see this comment a lot but...does dan have a hickey? (Straight below his ear, very faint)
Last edited by Artdefines06 on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mio
#relatable

STOP KILLING PHIL IN YOUR FANFIC DAN
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
The_Blonde
living flop

tylerrjoseph wrote:did he say spooky week tomorrow? i didn't hear him properly

i'm excited to overuse the new halloween emoticons..
He did! And me too

(I kinda want to write that fic prompt circus au, except without the Phil death. Lonely Solo Trapeze Artist Dan Au? Okay! )
jesuisunèléve
phabergé

Artdefines06 wrote:Ok, I know I see this comment a lot but...does dan have a hickey? (Straight below his ear, very faint)
Looks like a shadow, if he can sit still long enough. I am waiting for him to fall out of his chair.

I can only watch his LS for 10 seconds, the scrolling of the comments makes me ill...
mio
#relatable

Did he just say "Somebody stop Dan" talking about Phils sweet tooth? Or did I misshear this?
#mergeconfirmed
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
yupitsme
sofa crease

jesuisunèléve wrote:
Artdefines06 wrote:Ok, I know I see this comment a lot but...does dan have a hickey? (Straight below his ear, very faint)
Looks like a shadow, if he can sit still long enough. I am waiting for him to fall out of his chair.

I can only watch his LS for 10 seconds, the scrolling of the comments makes me ill...
You could put it on fullscreen
Artdefines06
ar·tic·u·late

I feel so sorry for them that they could only get three venues :( Just come back to america :)

(ps he turned fully to the side at one point and the red spot wasn't there, so I guess i'm crazy. neck rolls or whatever.)
hollyphan
glabella

TATINOF Europe is happening Berlin I'm shook and probs crying :wahh:
Phandom got me like..
mio
#relatable

Berlin, Dublin, Stockholm in November. Hmm.
Ok, all on weekends.

Probably still wont be able to make it to Berlin on some random day :(
Last edited by mio on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
The_Blonde
living flop

I love that he waited right until the last ten minutes to announce Europe - or Dublin, Berlin and Stockholm anyway! And also, love that they both obviously tried so hard to try and get more dates.

Tempted by a Berlin ticket tbh....
Last edited by The_Blonde on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fancybum
senpai

Aw he's so sweet talking about the struggle of getting tatinof Europe to work and what it'll be like doing it now that the spoiler embargo has been lifted. "A Dan and Phil gig," cute. We can all survive two more weeks of it, especially since we'll be getting pinof around that time anyway.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
TierraTelder
first-time poster
Pronouns: she

Triple bingo!

I can't believe I got my hopes up and actually expected them to come to my city. Like France, it was probably one of the first places to not accept YouTubers as real performers :cry:

I do like the thought of Phil wanting to take TATINOF to the Philippines :)
Last edited by TierraTelder on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Who would've ever thought that a girl could love two youtubers so much? But you helped her out of her sadness you told her that she was good enough" ~Caroline Dare
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Well, I'm happy for those who can go to TATINOF Europe, not going to happen for me :(, but it does seem like they tried their hardest.
ravenreyes
sofa crease

i just want it to be tomorrow bc spooky week
halloween isn't even really a thing here, but it's one of my fave times of the year.

also tatinof eu (kind of)! i wouldn't have anyone to go with but a part of me kind of want to try to get tickets. friday is so soon though idk what i should do lmao.

edit: also i just noticed the spooky titles(?), i love it!
english is not my first language
Bassoonage
drama llama

1. How does Dans hair look so bad when Phil's looks so good? Don't they both go to the same guy?

2. Every time Dan says he's shook I think of this edit I found.
000dia000
emo goose

Did he actually say Dublin? Is Phil finally returning to Ireland after seven years (he hasn't been since 2009 lol). I actually might go now it depends how much tickets cost or if I'll have somebody to go with, I think the cringe will be too strong and there's barely any point now that I've seen TATINOF? When will the tickets go on sale?
:cactus:
anathema
morning quiff

000dia000 wrote:Did he actually say Dublin? Is Phil finally returning to Ireland after seven years (he hasn't been since 2009 lol). I actually might go now it depends how much tickets cost or if I'll have somebody to go with, I think the cringe will be too strong and there's barely any point now that I've seen TATINOF? When will the tickets go on sale?
Tickets go on sale (probably) Friday! And honestly I cringed way more watching the show online than I did at the actual show. It was something about being there and being caught up in the experience I would go if I was you, but it may be different for you since you've seen the show online before.
"The saltiness reminds me of my tears."
000dia000
emo goose

anathema wrote:
000dia000 wrote:Did he actually say Dublin? Is Phil finally returning to Ireland after seven years (he hasn't been since 2009 lol). I actually might go now it depends how much tickets cost or if I'll have somebody to go with, I think the cringe will be too strong and there's barely any point now that I've seen TATINOF? When will the tickets go on sale?
Tickets go on sale (probably) Friday! And honestly I cringed way more watching the show online than I did at the actual show. It was something about being there and being caught up in the experience I would go if I was you, but it may be different for you since you've seen the show online before.
Yeah, I have honestly no idea what the fanbase is like in Ireland but I don't know whether I would like the experience of being with a group of fans idk I don't really like the experience of being in a room full of chill adults so I don't know whether I'll go through with seeing it this is kind of my one-chance of probably seeing them IRL but idk whether I want to spend a 100 euro seeing them or not
:cactus:
nephilimcat
woodland creature

Wow, I made fucking notes and I fucking deleted them! It's not like they were any good, but still. I can't believe, why am I such a mess? :(

only thing I remember that kind of matters:
-TATINOF EU is happening in Berlin, Dublin and Stockholm and I am 99% sure I won't go because no time and Berlin isn't near me
- he literally didn't remember that he bought the chocolate balls, is he serious?
pulvis et umbra sumus