Dan & Phil Part 28: Possibly very gay

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
DeadlyNova
living flop
Pronouns: she/her

@hypothesised: Aah, thanks for the link! I've always loved that video. Definitely gonna watch it now. Dan's laugh is contagious, so it's sure to put a smile on my face.

I didn't notice the post milestone/member titles changed! How cute.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Random post, but I have this theory that continues to be validated (see: today), that when Phil would rather not be recognized out and about, he wears black. And also probably goes full Hannah Montana with a quiff.

I was gonna make a whole compilation because I swear there's more, but my internet is being slow and lbr, I'm lazy as sin. So here are a grand total of 3 examples...

In conclusion, his crazy clothes are all a master plan to stay inconspicuous in public. And also...

Src. Thx, eevee.

In all seriousness though: More black, Phil. Please.
Last edited by jesp on Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: increased text size for image source link
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

So late. Missed lots this weekend. Very excited about the spooky theme (the mods are the best )

Annoyed that spooky week will not start until Thursday!! Excited to watch the first one today..
sweetmm wrote:
Damn Phil look good

Please don't tell me Dan missed the opportunity to take a pic of Phil & BenCum :(
Dan in my favourite shirt of his and Phil in Black yes please. They look good. Really good.

Loads of YTrs on my twitter timeline got selfies with BenCum (haha). I really hope they got one too! Maybe Dan will show it in his liveshow tonight.
And talk about how the film was because I am very excited to see it.

Dealdynova my greatest condolences. Massive hugs through this hard time.
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
human
dan hand trash

rizzo wrote:Random post, but I have this theory that continues to be validated (see: today), that when Phil would rather not be recognized out and about, he wears black. And also probably goes full Hannah Montana with a quiff.

I was gonna make a whole compilation because I swear there's more, but my internet is being slow and lbr, I'm lazy as sin. So here are a grand total of 3 examples...

In conclusion, his crazy clothes are all a master plan to stay inconspicuous in public. And also...

Src. Thx, eevee.

I'm all about this post and these type of theories lol. And damn, I'm a Dan girl but that picture of Phil in the glasses. Oh lordy. What is air. Who needs breathing. How can he look like he's been sitting on a couch all day and still look so damn good.

jesuisunèléve
phabergé

anathema wrote:
swofro wrote:
sweetmm wrote:
(<--- me being dead from seeing these photos)

They both look SO GOOD! No deer-in-the-headlights Phil, no doge/peace sign Dan (and what can almost be classified as a real smile?), Phil's in black, Dan's in white, all is right with the world

DeadlyNova, I'm so sorry about your mom, I will be thinking of you and your family!

I had to look twice to realize Dan isn't giving the peace sign! I think progress is being made! :D But Dan looks like he needs a nap...

There are no words to describe how excellent Phil looks,
JoeAverage
sad dimple

Catallena wrote:
swofro wrote: Dan in white and Phil in black
Obligatory comment about how amazing Phil (lol) looks with a natural expressions instead ofthe deer in headlights look. Also Phil in black =

They both look great and lovely, it's been a while since they went to a premiere
Ughhhhh same, I'm such a phil trash
Phil Lester is a genius
JoeAverage
sad dimple

Sorry for the double post, it's not letting me edit my previous one :c
mysterylovescompany wrote:I just want to say that they are both looking really good (is the moth shirt a tighter fit nowadays or is it just the lighting/angle?)
Yes definitely, it is either getting smaller cos of wash or Dan is gaining weight. I am so hoping for the later because I am such trash for chubby dan, I live for it. :clapping:
sweetmm wrote: Damn Phil look good
Please don't tell me Dan missed the opportunity to take a pic of Phil & BenCum :(
There would be literal tears down my face if this is true, srly, ever since my sister pointed out how similar phil and Benedict look, a pic with both of them has been all I wanted and dreamed of.
So pls don't let my dreams be shattered by them saying they missed the opportunity or don't show us the pic. I would def
Last edited by JoeAverage on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phil Lester is a genius
basictrashfan
crusty sponge

rizzo wrote:Random post, but I have this theory that continues to be validated (see: today), that when Phil would rather not be recognized out and about, he wears black. And also probably goes full Hannah Montana with a quiff.

Src. Thx, eevee.

That second picture of Phil... I'm..

Honestly, he so looks so good with glasses and a quiff it should be illegal.
hit me up on the tumbs
@basictrashfan
swofro
angel bean

I am now really thirsty for a picture of them with BenC. Hope Dan will show us during his liveshow, or maybe one of them can post it on IG.
Love is forever
Laura
not a first-time poster

What if the symbiosis tweet and the color switching all are elaborate hints at a post tatinof rebranding as a joint channel.

The amazing Dan and Phil is not on fire, where the first videos will be:
House Tour!!+koi pond action
Reasons why Dan's a fail: our dog ate Phils socks

Joking but realy wish I wasn't
Philena
blobfish

rizzo, that's the kind of post that speaks directly to my heart (mostly the laziness part).

:platonic: for DeadlyNova.

And damn did Phil look good last night.
DryCereal
koi pond

No-one's commented on the non-doge Dan from the photos last night.

:yippee:

As for Phil's tweet. Sweetie, do you think we didn't already know?
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
anathema
morning quiff

IckleMissMayhem wrote:No-one's commented on the non-doge Dan from the photos last night.

anathema wrote: They both look SO GOOD! No deer-in-the-headlights Phil, no doge/peace sign Dan (and what can almost be classified as a real smile?), Phil's in black, Dan's in white, all is right with the world
:gg: :gg: (lol jk)
"The saltiness reminds me of my tears."
DryCereal
koi pond

anathema wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:No-one's commented on the non-doge Dan from the photos last night.

anathema wrote: They both look SO GOOD! No deer-in-the-headlights Phil, no doge/peace sign Dan (and what can almost be classified as a real smile?), Phil's in black, Dan's in white, all is right with the world
:gg: :gg: (lol jk)
There's always one smart arse...

Now I forget what I actually came to post...

PhansThrowPillows
dank meme
Pronouns: they/them

I just watched Phil's liveshow and all I have to say is that I hope Dan was singing this when he gave Phil his chocolate balls...

eevee
emo goose

PhansThrowPillows wrote:I just watched Phil's liveshow and all I have to say is that I hope Dan was singing this when he gave Phil his chocolate balls...
I had the same thought!!! I was worried no one would get it because it's such an old reference!!! omg
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
PhansThrowPillows
dank meme
Pronouns: they/them

eevee wrote:
PhansThrowPillows wrote:I just watched Phil's liveshow and all I have to say is that I hope Dan was singing this when he gave Phil his chocolate balls...
I had the same thought!!! I was worried no one would get it because it's such an old reference!!! omg

:lol:

I'm sure something cheeky was said while snacking on those balls. I mean...didn't they once indulge on some chocolate bungholes as well? jk kinda... Seems like something they'd enjoy
Philena
blobfish

eevee wrote:
put 'em in your mouth!

Seriously old reference! I was a senior in high school when that came out!

Also, thanks for all the spooky stuff, mods/admin!
majitzu
angel bean

Reminder that there is a Dan ls today
DryCereal
koi pond

I remembered!!

Who's up for a round of LS Bingo tonight? :D I have my card ready!!

watch him cancel the LS now... Just you wait...
papierklemmen
flower crown

IckleMissMayhem wrote:I remembered!!

oh damn, i didn't prepare any alcohol for today

for a definite win this list needs ahs and stranger things mentions. maybe yuri on ice.
Waggle9007
sofa crease

papierklemmen wrote:

for a definite win this list needs ahs and stranger things mentions. maybe yuri on ice.
Don't forget The Walking Dead :shock: :lol:
papierklemmen
flower crown

Waggle9007 wrote:
papierklemmen wrote:

Don't forget The Walking Dead :shock: :lol:
i wish i COULD forget the walking dead :cry: :cry: :cry:
coffeepenguin
rainbow nerd

When I read "D & T honeymoon", my first thought for real was that there was a spelling error, I'm too
Dan wants to be understood. Phil just wants to make the viewer smile and sell some backpacks (c) fancybum
JoeAverage
sad dimple

coffeepenguin wrote:

When I read "D & T honeymoon", my first thought for real was that there was a spelling error, I'm too
Same

-Also there should be a special bingo for the "random phil mentions" (like phils opinion on this, phil losing or winning on sth, phil liking or hating sth, phil making him watch sth, a phil joke, phil weird occurrence) because him talking about phil's sth is already 50/60 % of his ls lately.
Phil Lester is a genius