Dan & Phil Part 29: Horton hears two b*tch ass liars

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Artdefines06
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: She/They/Nothing

flarequake wrote:
Galactic-Howell wrote:
eevee wrote:
anathema wrote:dapgo spoiler:
HE's sITting On hIM?????!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
Therefore Phil sitting on Dan/leaning against him and possibly watching TV is a regular Thursday?
Aside from how close together they might sit on Thursdays, from the way Dan has his feet to one side, Phil's next to him rather than on his lap. That would've been cute, but also leave Phil too high up.
Wasn't this from when they filmed yt rewind with the finger biting thing - are they just throwing in old photos for the fun of it?
[quote="crash]
Artdefines06 wrote:So, about Dapgo (putting under spoiler so I don't depress anyone)
So far the pictures I'm seeing aren't really what I wanted lol. Its strange im sure, but I wanted to see the places they went, I was thinking more like a travel picture book, not a "look how cute we are together" book. I'm honestly going to be embarrassed about owning it. I was going to give it as a gift, but now I feel I should keep it and hide it, or idk give it away here if it makes me feel really uncomfortable because it's not what I thought it was. I wanted pictures of US landmarks and theaters, not pictures of boys >.< My mistake.

I'm still going to the LA event to see them and get the book though lol.
There are touristy pictures. Tons of them, actually, so don't fret.
[/quote]

YAY!

OMG HOw do I avoid being at the top of the page pls. It never ends well.
Last edited by Artdefines06 on Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bantstrash
delia smith

fancybum wrote:
Ticia wrote:People on Twitter say that Dan said "a terrible boyfr-person". Real or not real?
OK people are talking about around 40:28 after reading the comment telling him he doesn't have to watch everything Phil does (right after saying 'Extra Factor', so already Dan+words=no today edit: um unless that's another show? like the Talking Dead?, lol idk what britain's got going on):
"how compelling Phil peer pressures you and makes you feel like a terrible person"

On second (third fourth) listen, my ears say no, he was just falling all over his words (more so the 'terrible' part, 'person' came out ok).
Extra Factor is asecondary show to X factor which is on straight afterwards with like backstage stuff.
hollyphan
glabella

anathema wrote:I don't think he was about to say "boyfriend". He didn't hesitate or have an "oh crap" face or anything, so I think he just accidentally said "blerson" because he had said "terrible" right before.

It's really interesting he mentioned the restaurant underneath them, but I don't think it means they're moving (at least, not soon). Wouldn't they wait until their lease is up to move? Also now that it's common knowledge can we ask how the hell their building is laid out because I'm confused by it :lol:

The restaurant is not directly under their flat, it's directly under their neighbours, right? I think he just said under them, because if there would be a fire or smth their flat would be affected by that, too :D
Phandom got me like..
fancybum
senpai

bantstrash wrote: Extra Factor is asecondary show to X factor which is on straight afterwards with like backstage stuff.
OK cool thank you! I'm glad I could partly redeem myself by getting that edit in there at least.

Also yeah my final verdict is he just got tongue-tied: terrilblblerson. But that was fun for a minute.

Any guesses on the Calendar theme? Him talking about how stupid it will be has me kind of hyped. Maybe we'll get a cheeky pastel edit in there to shut people up lol.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
anathema
morning quiff
Pronouns: she/her

crash[] wrote:
In that particular page, Dan is just doing a yoga pose. There's an entire spread dedicated to Dan waking up in the bunk and Phil waking up in the bed, though. :[
hollyphan wrote:
anathema wrote:
I don't think he was about to say "boyfriend". He didn't hesitate or have an "oh crap" face or anything, so I think he just accidentally said "blerson" because he had said "terrible" right before.

It's really interesting he mentioned the restaurant underneath them, but I don't think it means they're moving (at least, not soon). Wouldn't they wait until their lease is up to move? Also now that it's common knowledge can we ask how the hell their building is laid out because I'm confused by it :lol:

The restaurant is not directly under their flat, it's directly under their neighbours, right? I think he just said under them, because if there would be a fire or smth their flat would be affected by that, too :D
Is it? I thought it took up the whole downstairs area. (Thanks google maps)
"The saltiness reminds me of my tears."
blueapple_x
flower crown

Lol at Dan calling out Walmart around 56 mins.

"Officially--not gonna talk about Walmart--Dan and Phil Go Outside comes out on Thursday"
swofro
angel bean

hollyphan wrote:
anathema wrote:I don't think he was about to say "boyfriend". He didn't hesitate or have an "oh crap" face or anything, so I think he just accidentally said "blerson" because he had said "terrible" right before.

I imagine the restaurant is under them because I imagine their flat layout is like 221B of Sherlock's.
Love is forever
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Artdefines06 wrote:
flarequake wrote:
Galactic-Howell wrote:
eevee wrote:
anathema wrote:dapgo spoiler:
HE's sITting On hIM?????!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
Therefore Phil sitting on Dan/leaning against him and possibly watching TV is a regular Thursday?
Aside from how close together they might sit on Thursdays, from the way Dan has his feet to one side, Phil's next to him rather than on his lap. That would've been cute, but also leave Phil too high up.
Wasn't this from when they filmed yt rewind with the finger biting thing - are they just throwing in old photos for the fun of it?
Yeah, seems like it. There are one or two from other things they've done too.
hollyphan
glabella

swofro wrote:
hollyphan wrote:

I imagine the restaurant is under them because I imagine their flat layout is like 221B of Sherlock's.

hmm well I never as there :D but I thought their flat is the one in the house next to that restaurant because the one directly over the restaurant doesn't have 3 floors? I might be wrong, as I said, never was there, never will be, just saw it on google maps..
Phandom got me like..
eevee
emo goose

anathema wrote:
crash[] wrote:
In that particular page, Dan is just doing a yoga pose. There's an entire spread dedicated to Dan waking up in the bunk and Phil waking up in the bed, though. :[
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
dollicious
spork

relatively uneventful dan ls thoughts:
- he was watching their old halloween baking videos .
- apologizes for the questionable sense of humor in the baking video “a hot sexual mess.”
- “i need a new place to put things” more moving house mentions :roll:.
- they are going to be “doing a thing” at the bonca awards (oh god can’t wait for the inevitable salty tweets).
- “everyone nominated [for a bonca award] is a friend of mine, i’m just happy to be there.” i laughed so hard at this after reading the salt of his “friend’s” tweets yesterday.
- in old videos they have accidentally started humming the internet is here. i never noticed, does anyone here have an example where they do this? i would love to see it and if they have an “oh shit” face after.
- clarification: there was never cops called as a noise complaint but because pipes have exploded.
- undertale will be finished in an undertale week when they get back from la most likely. phil’s going to america, dapgoose london, & dapgoose la (sorry if i’m forgetting something but why is phil going to america? he said it as if a separate thing from the dapgoose event in la or did i misinterpret this)?
- “yes but you don’t realize how compelling, phil peer pressures you and makes you feel like a terrible person if you don’t do what he likes.” admittedly i didn’t catch the “blerson” mistake at first but this sentence to me is just funny regardless if there was a slip or not (don't think there was).
- casual walmart shade lol.
do you like d&p?
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

Spoilers on twitter
swofro
angel bean

dollicious wrote: - in old videos they have accidentally started humming the internet is here. i never noticed, does anyone here have an example where they do this? i would love to see it and if they have an “oh shit” face after.
Love is forever
eevee
emo goose

swofro wrote:
dollicious wrote: - in old videos they have accidentally started humming the internet is here. i never noticed, does anyone here have an example where they do this? i would love to see it and if they have an “oh shit” face after.
omfg i was fucking wondering what song that was
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
bluewho
truth bomb

swofro wrote:
Phantasy
woodland creature

And here I thought he was incapable of even uttering the "b-word"...

@2:57 in the liveshow: "Is anyone feeling any positive emotions today? ... excitable; bisexual; spoopy; fat; spicy; and YAS. I will take those—those all count as good things in my book."
dollicious
spork

swofro wrote:
haha thank you swofro, that is so funny i wouldn't have noticed .
do you like d&p?
eevee
emo goose

Well I wasn't going to watch this ls as I was busy when it aired...but then I saw this;
Phantasy wrote:And here I thought he was incapable of even uttering the "b-word"...

@2:57 in the liveshow: "Is anyone feeling any positive emotions today? ... excitable; bisexual; spoopy; fat; spicy; and YAS. I will take those—those all count as good things in my book."
And I was like what hidden gems are in this ls just waiting to be discussed? and lo and behold i made my first proper timestamps, with actual times! I can't guarantee these times are perfectly accurate though because i had to hover the cursor over the tumblr player for it to show me a time and i don't think there was a way to get it perfect. Anyway:

3:08 (lol Phantasy said it was 2:57, my timestamps are off to a very accurate start): Phantasy is right, Dan said bisexual! I'm shocked
4:01: watching old halloween baking, it's a better holiday for themed baking
4:20: they've filmed most baking vids at midnight
4:36: they didn't plan sexy halloween baking (no script) "turned on the camera and it happened)
6:13: the monster pops were "posh recees"
6:48: the end of a long self-drag about how bad they are at decorating. I don't think they're bad at all! they're so creative.
7:44: second shameless hallobaking promo, cute face with two thumbs up
9:59: DAPGOOSE is going on DINOF not sure if this is news but yeah
11:11: starts talking about the ebook
11:27: lowkey choking on the dick
11:36: in the ebook, some pages are narrated
11:58: he is so delicious. is he also fratilicious
14:13: will there be no festive baking then? "I dunno...probs not...no guarantees in this universe"
15:48: Dan got "slapped down by penguin" when he begged for a square book like instagram
23:48: apparently it's US that has no time for long let's plays......
27:56: the suitcases in the background are "crap from the tour"
28:09: #DanNeedsStorage
30:17: we're "doing a thing" at BONCAS
31:17: WE'RE doing a video for Phil's channel, coming this weekend or early next week. WE (#2) are also doing an accompanying Dan side channel video
32:07: cake scene pls: he just whined at the camera and then changed the subject
32:51: 2017 may be his favorite d&p calendar yet, if we were wondering "wow they really did that?" for some pics from the 2016 one, we're in for a wild ride.
35:25: the cops were never called on them, there was no first time
35:50: mention of the restaurant underneath them
36:18: South Park reference, I am a happy stan
36:40: Phil insisted we watch this movie
38:14: Rocky Horror is good. I am a happy stan #2
38:40: Phil's going to America...very casually mentioned...and not explained
39:36: Phil's still "got me watching X-factor"
40:20: Explanation of why he watches everything with Phil, apparently Phil is great at peer pressure, also the infamous blerson line. Now that I've heard all the context, it does sound like he's saying that phil makes him feel like a terrible boyfriend...for not watching things with him... hmm
46:50: what baths are about spiritually
48:20: "I quite like being stabbed and then having the little thing put on by the doctor" he might've said gauze or cotton I'm not sure but that's almost the exact quote. DOCTOR PLAY!?!!?!?!? Apparently he's into it because it's a "moment of physical intimacy" I'm
51:54: Ideally, Pokemon would come out in December so that when he goes home to his family, he could play it on the couch and not have to talk to them.
56:20: Not talkin' bout Wal-Mart

Doing timestamps was fun and exhausting at the same time, but I really wanted to do them because this was a good ls!
starwillow
dank meme

eevee wrote:what is thicc
Sakura Selfie wrote:what thicc means I'd appreciate it :D
nsfw
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

eevee wrote:51:54: Ideally, Pokemon would come out in December so that when he goes home to his family, he could play it on the couch and not have to talk to them.
Three things are certain in life: death, taxes, and Dan making negative comments about his family.

(Like seriously, has he ever expressed enthusiasm about visiting his family for Christmas? I'm pretty sure the answer is no. He's sooo consistently negative about them and honestly I kinda live for it. But also like... can he pls just spend Christmas with the Lesters already? It's been seven years. Thanks.)

Also, sorry to bring back a post from ages ago, but while I'm on the subject -
papierklemmen wrote:lol if we're psychoanalyzing his tumblr reblogs then this one is pretty interesting too, isn't it?
http://danisnotonfire.tumblr.com/image/151892282183

does it count as another parents shade? :lol:
I think that reblogging an image containing the phrase "my parents don't love me" counts as shade, yes.
busy being happy~
kuensukki
janice from the shop

I wasnt sure if I should make this post because I'm not a mod or anyone special, just another poster but the things I read today sat wrong with me and heres why:

Yes Stachnov and gnostic disagree with the majority but the reactions for it kinda put me off. They have different lives and different experiences and they might see deppys relationship different then what we see it. So what? Its refreshing having a well thought out discussion on the other side. They were both really respectful in the way they posted but the way I read back, others weren't respectful back. Me and Stachnov discuss deppy alot and we both disagree with each other, yet, we are open minded and respectful to each others differing opinions. What I saw was tons of people attacking 2-3 and thats not really a very welcoming image is it?

If they saw deppy as straight or whatever thats their opinion and we can't project the "truth" onto them since none of us know that. Yea to me Dan and Phil are not straight, but to someone else they might act like a straight friend . We all see the world through different lenses and I think sometimes people forget that and just think something is so "clear" that the other is just purposely being blind to it

Same thing with the posters that disagreed with shipping irl- they didn't call us vile or disgusting they just said they disagreed. Again, their opinion that we should not be defensive of or take it personally.

I really want the forum to be more open to people that disagree and not automatically shoot them down and rally up. We are adults and this is a fucking online forum where people are free to post their opinions even if it contradicts yours. I really want it to be a place where people are comfortable going against the majority and speaking up.

Anyway Ill be back to being an unproblematic trashcan
Diyes_Celine
truth bomb

Since I don't want to pay for shipping and undecided to buy DAPGO, I went ahead and checked the spoilers in Tumblr.
Gad. After seeing all the spoilers, I am so tempted to buy the book.
It's like a pre-nup/honeymoon photo book. I really want to have see everything. But at the same time, I feel cheated that they needed a book deal to release all those photos. :sideeye: Then again, they'll probably never release those kind of "domestic" photos.
For anyone interested, you can check. LINK
oqua wrote: Three things are certain in life: death, taxes, and Dan making negative comments about his family.

(Like seriously, has he ever expressed enthusiasm about visiting his family for Christmas? I'm pretty sure the answer is no. He's sooo consistently negative about them and honestly I kinda live for it. But also like... can he pls just spend Christmas with the Lesters already? It's been seven years. Thanks.)
He seem to enjoy the Lester's company any way. He works with Martyn. He joins the Lesters when they're in London. He even spent Father's Day with them.
If I am his sibling, I would rather not have him during Christmas if he'll just be anti-social. Christmas is big deal for me so I don't negativity from relatives.
bee
phabergé

oqua wrote:
eevee wrote:51:54: Ideally, Pokemon would come out in December so that when he goes home to his family, he could play it on the couch and not have to talk to them.
Three things are certain in life: death, taxes, and Dan making negative comments about his family.

Also, sorry to bring back a post from ages ago, but while I'm on the subject -
papierklemmen wrote:lol if we're psychoanalyzing his tumblr reblogs then this one is pretty interesting too, isn't it?
http://danisnotonfire.tumblr.com/image/151892282183

does it count as another parents shade? :lol:
I think that reblogging an image containing the phrase "my parents don't love me" counts as shade, yes.
On a related (and spoilery) note regarding Dan at his parents, this DAPGO picture
of him at his parents, idk if I'm seeing things or massively projecting (sorry not great at reading expressions), but doesn't he look really sad/unhappy here?
especially on this page it stands out to me, idk
CallMeAyana
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: Phan Trash

Here's my (really late) extensive timestamp for the new Halloween "Baking" Vid that no one cares about (putting it under a spoiler because it's long af):
0:00- We start off with Dan's adorable counting.
0:25- "If we made that channel, that would be more successful than our gaming channel." True story, Dan.
0:32- Dan, I didn't went there, you did :sideeye:
0:51- "You just do you, Phil. It doesn't matter." Umm... whut.
01:15- Deppy trying to speak French.
01:19- "For the Phil-ing, ey." "Ah, hey, I like it."
01:35- Umm.. Dan, what are you doing?
01:57- I find Dan's cinnamon almost-mumbling adorable.
02:06- Phil cheering Dan on.
02:16- Aww, Dan, don't do that!
02:22- More Phil in black please
02:33- "-or you can just milk a coconut." Phil just looks really good in this shot, and I love how he said that line
02:39- "Phil Lester." "I thought you wouldn't notice." Stern, yet fond.
02:46- "Phil, how many of the white chocolate chunks did you have?" "F-F-it's twelve. Maybe a quarter of the bag." We know Dan's face. He's expecting it. Also, Phil's adorable little voice when he admitted it. Aww...
02:51- Dan's smile before saying, "Stand in the hallway of shame. 5 minutes."
02:57- Dan tried.
03:07- Dan dancing (before dancing off-cam)
03:10- Phil's little smile before: "Do you know anyone who is sexually attracted to spiders?" "Let's not go there right now, Phil. Put it down."
03:16- Dan accidentally stepped on Phil's foot.
03:20- Even after a few rewatches, I still couldn't wrap my head around the "make" part where Dan says it with a smile while looking at the camera. Did I miss anything?
03:26- Barry the bowl, Dan's nemesis, has been introduced.
03:33- Dan's look at Phil while Phil is cracking up about the upcoming Barry x Phil fanfics. Dan, you shouldn't be jealous since you're the one who brought the topic of Barry x Phil fanfics up.
03:41- Dan really likes to lick dripping things off of something, doesn't he? I wonder what else he likes to lick ;)
03:45- Apparently, a moan is a scary sound. Also, the first Dan moan of the video. Nuckle up your seats, people.
03:48- Not scary, but I'm scared for my eardrums.
04:14- "Can I lick the spoon now?" Why are you so eager, Dan?
04:20- Phil's face of 'what is happening' mixed with 'why am i doing this'.
04:22- "You disturb me." Don't worry, Phil. You're not the only one who got disturbed.
04:28- "Disinfect the spoon that Dan licked." "Rude."
04:38- "Teach me, dad." Umm... what, Dan? That, and Phil's laugh after.
04:52- "-and Phil is getting bukkaked in the middle of the kitchen." I wonder if that's the first time that happened. I'm sorry.
05:04- "Hard mode. Hard mode." That's probably not the only thing that's hard right now, Phil. Also... their smiles
05:20- "Salt for the salty people down in the comments." Not only in the comments, but on Twitter too.
05:33- When Phil called Dan, Dan immediately turned around as if it's urgent
05:39- "A NECK-terine." Phil and his jokes. How could Dan live with this guy?
05:41- Phil did that tongue-thing, and I live for that
05:54- YAAAAAAAAAAAAS. Please say it more.
06:08- "I said spatula." Then, Phil hits Dan lightly on the head with the spatula
06:17- "You're literally gonna impale me," said Dan while Phil plays with the spatula. Oh really, Dan? With what? ;)
06:22- "God, I just wanna pour it all over my body." And Phil you can lick it off, right, Dan?
06:56- "Can I lick it?" "Go mental, Phil." I bet that that's not the first time Phil heard that from Dan.
07:04- "-get closer," says Dan while he films Phil closer. Phil, on the other hand, is trying to avoid the camera. Aww... so cute!
07:16- "Now, I'm horn-y." No shit, Dan?
07:20- "Beep. Beep." Yes, Phil, Dan needs to back the fuck up.
07:22- "Now, it's time to put the pop in the monster. "Yeah, that's what we're doing, right? We're putting the stick into the monster's un...baked muscle." Cue Phil's horrible arm and hand movements while Dan just looks at Phil that says: what are you doing. "It wasn't that bad, and then you tried to make it not as bad, and then you made it so much worse, Phil."
08:32- "Okay, stick me." Stick you with what, Dan? ;)
08:35- "Yes, we are adults." Yes, we are very convinced, Dan. Phil also silently laughs which is totally adorable.
08:47- They finally realized that they covered their fridge with cobwebs.
09:00- That's some great paper-tearing, Phil.
09:47- "Roll, roll, roll your ball gently down the monster." There. That's some A-Class lyrics there, people.
09:54- "That is needing to get flagged." Oh? Tell us why, Dan ;)
09:55- "That one is a bit dented. Oh, it's Glenn." Dan. Stop. Don't. No. Just... no. That's taking it too far.
10:17- What's 'phat' and 'thicc'? :?
10:55- "Take that, bread, you fuckin' dick." And Phil just laughs.
11:05- Another Phil Joke. "What room does a ghost not need in it's house?" "What?" "A living room!" Imagine your flatmate randomly blurting jokes out like Phil does.
11:21- "Microwave." And just realizes what Phil has done after 3 seconds.
11:42- "-to hit you with!" And Phil just behaves like a scolded child when Dan took away the pan.
12:17- Phil should sing more.
13:02- "-or you could climb in it, like a bath." Yes, Phil, and Dan go there with you, so you can lick the chocolate off of your bodies. I'm sorry.
13:06- "Thankfully, I have this axe!" Don't kill Phil!
13:39- Phil's smile before he walks off-cam
14:08- "Dinosaurs are scary, man." I dunno why, but I love the way Phil said that.
14:17- "Umm, consent. You need to respect other people's boundaries." Maybe this is what Dan generally feels about that onion
14:46- "Yes, get that naughty ball covered in chocolate." Considering your food kink, Dan, maybe that 'ball' wouldn't be the only one to be covered in chocolate tonight. I promise, I'll stop.
15:01- "-gonna call him 'Billy'." Should I write a Barry x Billy fanfic now?
15:15- Phil's little laugh
15:19- Phil's sound of a confused penguin (I love it when Dan used it for the video, too ).
15:25- They had a casualty. I'm honestly surprised that they didn't named it as... 'Glenn'. I'm sorry. I'll stop now.
15:47- "He is a monster that got by a car." Dan, don't you mean: An Asian that got hit by 'Lucille'? ...I'm sorry. I'm a horrible person. I'll stop with the Glenn jokes now.
16:04- Phil's hands. What's happening to it?
16:33- "-or do that." I wonder what else Dan has licked for those 30 minutes ;)
16:34- Dan really knows what he wants us to see, doesn't he? ;)
16:38- THEY KNOW!
16:44- "Half an hour has passed. Half an hour has passed. What do I want here, I want your ass." Cue Dan pointing at Phil. Don't worry, Dan, you're not alone. Also, it's completely fine if you didn't proclaimed that you want Phil's ass on the camera since we already know it. Don't worry.
17:10- Their laughs
17:52- "Oh my God, Phil, this is incredible."
18:01- "Well done, Phil." "Thanks." Such a supportive boyfriend bffl.
18:28- "-paying attention to detail-" "Thank you." Dan never seems to run out of compliments for Phil, doesn't he?
18:44- Dan's laugh
18:46- Dan's laugh went wild. I want it as my ringtone
19:23- "-'cuz I'm trying too hard to be a vlogger here." This sticks out to me, and I dunno why.
19:28- They're showcasing their Monster Pops, and I love how black Dan's soul is, yet he's smiling with yellow icing
19:51- I gotta admit-Phil's impaled eyeball is quite... creative.
20:07- Third flop. These guys :roll:
20:46- "I'm actually having an orgasm."
21:03- "This should definitely be illegal." And so is your laugh, Dan.
21:18- "I would eat me anyday of the week. I'm delicious." Yes, and you don't need to worry because Phil already knows since he eats your every week.
22:51- "Yeah, that's right. You're getting impaled by Dan." "Okay, I'm leaving."
And... there! Finally over! I'll try to watch Dan's LS later to catch up with the thread, and hopefully open my Twitter so I can ask some questions for PINOF. I'm also sorry if it's quite long since it's my first time doing timestamps, so...
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Re DAPGO photo above...
Yeah, he doesn't look too happy, though he's not ecstatic in any on that page tbh. I can't stomach spending much time with people I don't get on with well, I have a side of the family I half-like (thankfully I love the other side), my cousins are all floating on another wavelength while their parents, spouses and kids are all okay, but we hardly see them and only for a few hours. Days when it's all meant to be about family can't be fun, but if he doesn't care about being anti-social and can play 3DS with the dog, good for him.
Googling to see if the Enhanced Digital Edition of DAPGO is available outside of iTunes (Amazon has it and Dan just said the digital version has them, if it's wrong I think Amazon lets you return Kindle books within 7 days anyway), I found this article about the launch of the book and cover-design site back in August. Its self-gratifying pile of praise amused me (if I didn't laugh I'd want to be sick) and it says some nice things about Dan and Phil: https://www.penguinrandomhouse.co.uk/me ... -go-outsi/